LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storing poop

One of the other threads make me think of this.  I've read stories and seen videos where people storied their poop and added it to panties or a diaper so they could have that super full experience some of us think about.  Does anybody know the medical end of this?  Is it a horrible idea?  Not really any different than if it were fresh (medically speaking)?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, christi said:

One of the other threads make me think of this.  I've read stories and seen videos where people storied their poop and added it to panties or a diaper so they could have that super full experience some of us think about.  Does anybody know the medical end of this?  Is it a horrible idea?  Not really any different than if it were fresh (medically speaking)?

That's interesting, I've NEVER even heard of that.??? I CAN'T imagine somebody would do that. But then again it's not really my thing. So I'm probably not the best candidate when it comes to something like that.????

15 hours ago, christi said:

@christi

I can deal with pee, I can deal with poop mess to a degree, but there would be NO REASON I would EVVVVER "Save" what I would have released.  This is a HARD STOP "NO" on that one.  In addition the things that you are digesting, which you need to function, the stuff that you releasing could be full of bacteria, or anything nasty, and that could be a health risk to you, or anyone who may have to come into contact with it.

I've dealt with having loose stools and all of that, and there would be NO way I would do that - in addition to the SMELL of it, there are health reasons why you shouldn't do that - If it comes OUT in the diaper or the toilet, its STAYING there, and is being removed as quickly as practical.  I wouldn't do that, cause my landlords would NOT be happy with me :(

Brian

12 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@christi

I can deal with pee, I can deal with poop mess to a degree, but there would be NO REASON I would EVVVVER "Save" what I would have released.  Brian

Unless you are stuck on Mars and need a source of fertilizer ;) 

The Martian Movie: Scene #2

• Haha 1

You can in fact preserve poo by throwing it in fridge or freezer, they do stool studies often the 1 st week everyone is fed the same thing and stool is discarded, week 2 they are broke into random groups and diarrhea is induced Afro a week and everyone stores there poop soup in the fridge and turns it in the end of the , week three is return to normal  before week four  where your group has forced diarrhea with whatever agent the other group got in eeek 2 , they can then anylyze an entire month of stool samples from like 30 gutlys .

I would think that more bacteria would grow in it while it's being stored and could cause some real skin problems.  My advice would be that it's a really bad idea. 

There is a Whang! video about a wife who stumbled upon her husband’s “pickled” poo. Apparently sorted by viscosity. Not sure if this would limit bacteria as I think usually the goal and hope is that what you’re pickling would be bacteria-free. it’s an idea any way?

Pretty gross though lol. Keep us updated!

I have no idea if I'll ever try it.  I mean...  Cold???  ICK!!!  <Laughing>  And reheating???  <Laughing MORE> Yeah, I want THAT in the same oven/micro I'm putting my food in.  NO! Talk about a funny, if somewhat nasty, subject.