LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, I'm back again (kinda)

Hello guys long time no see, I haven't been on for 2 years at least but my friend on here B_Rotts reached out to me and i kinda miss being in a good abdl community forums.

Alot of crap, drama, depression, and stress has been going on and still going in my life at the moment. 

I would like to vent about my life situation but I think I want to make a youtube channel about my abdl life and stuff so I'll talk about there.

But a little snippet tho. In August 2020 my ex abdl friend that my wife knew said he was arrested and warned me to quit abdl stuff, but thought he was lying and was going through his typical binge and purge cycle, but turns out he was caught with ch!ld po*n and I didn't find out the truth til November. But I didn't told my wife till earlier this year in March.

In 2021 my wife and I got pregnant with our first kid after years and years of trying, But our son died in the 3rd trimesterby a blood clough. And I had to put my feeling of my ex friends to the side during pregnancy and when my son died, and dealing with my wife's and my own grief of our son. 

And now 2022 my wife told me to quit doing abdl stuff ( even tho I BARLY DID due to living situations, working, stress with ex friends and my sons death) but I tried to stand up for myself but didn't work, and I finally told her about my ex friend arrest and she is now %200 against my abdl life and gave me the ultimatum.

OK so it's not a snippet lol, but there is more details. but my back and stuff at least

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Wow that all sounds pretty heavy

Oh it is, I honestly can make a movie about my abdl, especially the dating to now part. I can't make this stuff up

7 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Wow that all sounds pretty heavy

And my looking at my profile pic now, I would anything to go back in time to that day I took that pic 

• Like 1

@Demon-hunter

1 hour ago, Demon-hunter said:

But a little snippet tho. In August 2020 my ex abdl friend that my wife knew said he was arrested and warned me to quit abdl stuff, but thought he was lying and was going through his typical binge and purge cycle, but turns out he was caught with ch!ld po*n and I didn't find out the truth til November. But I didn't told my wife till earlier this year in March.

In 2021 my wife and I got pregnant with our first kid after years and years of trying, But our son died in the 3rd trimesterby a blood clough. And I had to put my feeling of my ex friends to the side during pregnancy and when my son died, and dealing with my wife's and my own grief of our son. 

And now 2022 my wife told me to quit doing abdl stuff ( even tho I BARLY DID due to living situations, working, stress with ex friends and my sons death) but I tried to stand up for myself but didn't work, and I finally told her about my ex friend arrest and she is now %200 against my abdl life and gave me the ultimatum.

First, Welcome Back to DD!

Second:  It is ALWAYS hard to deal with struggle, and loss:  Especially as a couple trying to start a family!  I send my thoughts and prayers your way, and I sincerely hope that you and your wife are able to work through the hard times:  I think that you are doing the best you can, in spite of you current circumstances, and your so-called "friend" is the kind of guy i would want to stay away from, and it is GOOD that you are doing just that, as you DON'T need to find yourself in a situation where YOU are incarcerated, or dealing with ex-friends that cause you problems.

HOWEVER:  I would probably disagree that you should just STOP being an AB/DL, simply because your wife gave you an "ultimatum."  You Just found out about someone who you TRUSTED got picked up for bad stuff, then you are dealing with the stress of living situations, ex-friends, lies, and then you lose your son:  NOT telling your wife about your ex-abdl friend being arrested probably was a GOOD idea at the TIME, because if she was trying to carry your son to term, and you dropped THAT on her head, that could be a major stress-inducing situation, which you had to deal with prior to telling your wife, and that could add, or may have added, stress that she didn't need.

I Disagree, because YOU are not the ONE doing bad things, YOU didn't Tell your wife a LIE, YOU did NOT get arrested, and you lost your son!  having your wife make an "ultimatum" like that is like ORDERING you NOT to indulge in something that may still give you comfort when needed, EVEN IF you cannot engage in it or indulge in it once in a while.  I also disagree with your wife's "ultimatum" because:  I am a DL myself, and have also dealt with Incontinence on and off all my life.  I came here, because I needed help from this community of like-minded people.  I've been a DL since I was 8, and being incontinent is a BLESSING, because NOW, I don't have to hide the fact that I wear, use, and like them, and I have CP, have been dealing with mobility issues, and I can tell you this:

You simply CANNOT "stop" being someone who you are, or being something you KNOW you are:  I am a Diaper Lover, I am Incontinent, and Once I accepted those facts, i felt like a piece of what makes me who I am and WHAT I am was CONFIRMED:  I don't feel ashamed, and I don't feel embarrassed.  If your WIFE does NOT like what that incarcerated friend DID, that's ONE thing, but to make it a 200% Against situation is just ridiculous!  You can't simply "turn off" your attraction to diapers like a light switch, and I have been fighting what I knew all along:  I LIKE diapers, and I NEED them, and NO ONE's gonna tell me to throw my feelings away:  I have ACCEPTED my need for diapers for medical and phyological reasons, and they HELP me deal with stress, which is something I noted was getting outta hand in 2020, 2021, and the start of 2022.  Does your Wife actually think that the feelings and attractions can just be jettisoned like a torpedo??

IT Cannot:  Asking you for just drop being ab/dl would be like me being asked to NOT use my wheelchair or to NOT feel as I do, because its a PART of who you are, and there is NOTHING bad about being AB/DL, but what your incarcerated ex-friend DID:  THAT is BAAAAAAAAAAD, and you should NOT have to "pay" for him being a muttonhead!

Good Luck!

Brian

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Demon-hunter

First, Welcome Back to DD!

Second:  It is ALWAYS hard to deal with struggle, and loss:  Especially as a couple trying to start a family!  I send my thoughts and prayers your way, and I sincerely hope that you and your wife are able to work through the hard times:  I think that you are doing the best you can, in spite of you current circumstances, and your so-called "friend" is the kind of guy i would want to stay away from, and it is GOOD that you are doing just that, as you DON'T need to find yourself in a situation where YOU are incarcerated, or dealing with ex-friends that cause you problems.

HOWEVER:  I would probably disagree that you should just STOP being an AB/DL, simply because your wife gave you an "ultimatum."  You Just found out about someone who you TRUSTED got picked up for bad stuff, then you are dealing with the stress of living situations, ex-friends, lies, and then you lose your son:  NOT telling your wife about your ex-abdl friend being arrested probably was a GOOD idea at the TIME, because if she was trying to carry your son to term, and you dropped THAT on her head, that could be a major stress-inducing situation, which you had to deal with prior to telling your wife, and that could add, or may have added, stress that she didn't need.

I Disagree, because YOU are not the ONE doing bad things, YOU didn't Tell your wife a LIE, YOU did NOT get arrested, and you lost your son!  having your wife make an "ultimatum" like that is like ORDERING you NOT to indulge in something that may still give you comfort when needed, EVEN IF you cannot engage in it or indulge in it once in a while.  I also disagree with your wife's "ultimatum" because:  I am a DL myself, and have also dealt with Incontinence on and off all my life.  I came here, because I needed help from this community of like-minded people.  I've been a DL since I was 8, and being incontinent is a BLESSING, because NOW, I don't have to hide the fact that I wear, use, and like them, and I have CP, have been dealing with mobility issues, and I can tell you this:

You simply CANNOT "stop" being someone who you are, or being something you KNOW you are:  I am a Diaper Lover, I am Incontinent, and Once I accepted those facts, i felt like a piece of what makes me who I am and WHAT I am was CONFIRMED:  I don't feel ashamed, and I don't feel embarrassed.  If your WIFE does NOT like what that incarcerated friend DID, that's ONE thing, but to make it a 200% Against situation is just ridiculous!  You can't simply "turn off" your attraction to diapers like a light switch, and I have been fighting what I knew all along:  I LIKE diapers, and I NEED them, and NO ONE's gonna tell me to throw my feelings away:  I have ACCEPTED my need for diapers for medical and phyological reasons, and they HELP me deal with stress, which is something I noted was getting outta hand in 2020, 2021, and the start of 2022.  Does your Wife actually think that the feelings and attractions can just be jettisoned like a torpedo??

IT Cannot:  Asking you for just drop being ab/dl would be like me being asked to NOT use my wheelchair or to NOT feel as I do, because its a PART of who you are, and there is NOTHING bad about being AB/DL, but what your incarcerated ex-friend DID:  THAT is BAAAAAAAAAAD, and you should NOT have to "pay" for him being a muttonhead!

Good Luck!

Brian

Thank you.... I need alot of prayers 

• Like 1