LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers Under Normal Clothes

Guest zigzag

I have been a DL for 50 years and I have worn about everything there is for a diaper. I have never told my wife, of 38 years, about my love of diapers, so I always have to wear out in public. Most of the time I use an Attends 10 with a Pamper size 6 as a soaker and plastic pants under shorts. Sometimes I will put on a thick cloth pullup with an cloth insert, makes me slightly waddle, under some baggy shorts and no one as ever said a thing. Of course, now that I am a senior, people may think that I need them so they don't give it a second look. As everyone has said, put on whatever diaper you want to wear and go out and have a great time!!!! Wet in it, mess it in and enjoy yourself. As long as you behave yourself no one will ever say a word to you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i go out in my diapers i realy dont mind if people notice me, i love wearing my diapers and if people notice me in them what is the worst that can happen, hehe i have been spotted a couple of times but it was just by women that have just smiled or had a lil giggle hehe but if u want to hide them i suggest getting a onesize to wear to stop people seeing hte top of you diaper if u dend over or reach upwards...

I have been wearing all the time since last march due to a screwed up anal surgery .

I am to the point of dont give a hoot what people think I am always protected and thats all that matters.

I have never been asked told or otherwise even mentioned to about my fat ass.

How about wearing under abnormal clothes?

Well, if you are wearing abnormal clothes, the diaper is just a part of that and doesn't need to be hidden....

Consider divers in drysuits, people in those large animal costumes, astronauts, jet pilots, etc.