LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

when you need diapers!

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I remember trying not to seem obviously jealous when a diaper commercial came on. :50_EmoticonsHDcom:

And I'm willing to bet that DIDN'T last long.?????♥️? LOL!??? Like I always say, "you can take the adult out of the diaper, but you CAN'T take the diaper out of the adult!"?????????♥️???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That's one way to respond when you have ABDL tendencies as a kid and a diaper commercial comes on. Mine was "HEY MOM LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT'S ON THE TV RIGHT NOW FOR THE NEXT 30 SECONDS OKAY?" :D 

• Like 2

Makes me wonder about some of them today and how they feel about having been in a commercial for diapers, Goodnites and things like that, especially when they were at an older age.  Do they tell their teenage or adult friends, "Yeah, I was that 10 year old wearing Goodnites in that TV commercial years ago".  Do they feel indifferent about it, shame or actually kind of proud?  True, many were probably just child actors but it makes me wonder if any grew up to be adult DL's or AB's. 

• Like 2
On 10/17/2022 at 5:48 PM, rusty pins said:

Makes me wonder about some of them today and how they feel about having been in a commercial for diapers, Goodnites and things like that, especially when they were at an older age.  Do they tell their teenage or adult friends, "Yeah, I was that 10 year old wearing Goodnites in that TV commercial years ago".  Do they feel indifferent about it, shame or actually kind of proud?  True, many were probably just child actors but it makes me wonder if any grew up to be adult DL's or AB's. 

That would actually be VERY interesting to find out. I don't know, but I'm pretty SURE that there's at least a few of them. Who knows?!?? Like I said, it would be VERY interesting!?????