LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Cancer Awareness month / Pink Diapers

So as I just ordered two cases of MegaMax diapers this past week. I decided to wear the Pink Megamax this month in honor of Breast Cancer awareness. Now I have tried every color that NorthShore diapers has to offer, and I have worn the pink ones before. This will be an all month long event.

Anyone else wearing Pink diapers?

• Like 3

Now when you go to your doctor or Breast Cancer awareness events, you can proudly wear your pink diapers for all to see in support if such a great cause.  My mom had it but fortunately some surgery and radiation caught it.  No mastectomy needed. 

• Like 2

The most important thing is to support research into the treatment of cancer with money and donations so that the doctors can provide the right and best treatment, so that even more people can be cured and receive better life-prolonging treatment.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

The most important thing is to support research into the treatment of cancer with money and donations so that the doctors can provide the right and best treatment, so that even more people can be cured and receive better life-prolonging treatment.

@Little_Mouse

I would agree: I've seen a lot of cancer in my 50 years: it seems to hit people that smoke, or have something that they do for a long time, and then they stop because they get sick. It even happens to individuals who don't smoke and don't have any bad habits. It seems that always happened to little kids, so that can be heart wrenching. It even happened to one of my little cousins sons.

the most important thing is to support Cancer Research: for each cancer diagnosis, there may be a shot at being able to deal with it, but you don't know what happened sometimes. The worst thing is that cancer sucks! It took my mom's mother, a couple of my cousins, my cousin's husband, and now I have another cousin who's husband has cancer, and he has to do chemotherapy.

Cancer takes no prisoners! It can happen to anyone I guess, and it is my hope that people continue to fund Cancer Research in some way, because even when they find out what's wrong with somebody, they learn from each instance, but sometimes I wonder if the pharmaceutical companies, if they could cure cancer, would actually cure it?I don't like to see people in pain, I don't like to see people in agony - regardless of what happens, we need to continue to help doctors and scientists and researchers find cures for these types of cancers, because each one may be unique, and the thing that is insidious about cancer is, you might beat it once, you might beat it twice, hell I've even heard of people beating it five times, and then out of nowhere when you least expect it, cancer metastasizes and it goes into another section of your body, then comes back with an voracious force !

so yes:  Cancer Research is always ongoing, and you should always try to support Cancer Research and development. It is my sincere hope that for each person that has cancer, something can be done to help them. Unfortunately, not everybody is lucky enough to be able to survive cancer, and because cancer takes no prisoners, and it doesn't care who it hits, that's why it sucks!

May God give the doctors researchers and scientists the ability to find cures for the cancers that we have out there, some people who have cancer do not deserve it, and that's what really bothers me there are plenty of kids out there for example who go to Saint judes, and they end up getting the help they need, and that's a good place to get the help that you need. Sometimes little kids get the worst of it, and that in itself it is bad. Let's hope that we find more and more cures for cancer, because we do deserve to be able to say that we cured cancer, maybe not in my lifetime but hopefully in the lifetime of one of my nieces or my nephews.

Brian

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...