LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age dysphoria

Josh998

I wish so so so much it would be recognised…

I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child image.gif.226785186890f1f990290c8becb8f07f.gif it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up…

I wish so badly it would be recognised image.gif.896054aac4e8ef8431adaf963f837347.gif I want to be allowed to snuggle up to my teddy’s and use a pacifier or suck my thumb Without being looked at like a weirdo…

Someone who is male identifying as female can ware a dress, put makeup on etc and they are more and more accepted (as they should be) by society because they feel like the are in the wrong body…

Anyone have any advice or hope ? the older I’m getting the worse it’s getting for me of course image.gif.ec1bf5739e7396193bb0f90cbfc754bb.gif

It’s bad people that are the reason that this hasn’t gone further and been accepted like gender dysphoria etc… also that doesn’t help is that society growing up is the right thing to do, some may say that it’s biologically what happened but that’s not taking into account how people think physiologically.

I am really struggling… I hate being called a man… inside I am a boy… when I get told off for something inside I feel as upset as a little boy… I want my teddy… I want comfort… and we’ll what makes it worse is society does not put its arms round me and say don’t worry you can cuddle your teddy, you can have your pacifier… it says “grow up”…

?

It hurts so bad image.gif.8ba2bd6e6b635e8a74ea5bcea23525e3.gif

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Josh998 said:

I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child image.gif.226785186890f1f990290c8becb8f07f.gif it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up…

I wish so badly it would be recognized image.gif.896054aac4e8ef8431adaf963f837347.gif I want to be allowed to snuggle up to my teddy’s and use a pacifier or suck my thumb Without being looked at like a weirdo

You can still suck pacifiers and snuggle teddy bears and you've got plenty of other people who enjoy the same thing.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

You can still suck pacifiers and snuggle teddy bears and you've got plenty of other people who enjoy the same thing.

@Josh998

how fortunate you are my friend: I just got done looking at a video that was made by one of our members: @zombieg Just got done posting a video about the five things that SHE says people may be doing wrong. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing something wrong, but I would watch that video that she just posted, and it is in the links section of the forms, so I would definitely suggest taking a look at it. She really does make sense when she tells you about the five things she thinks people do wrong with ABDL.

One of the things that she says is that there are people who procrastinate: by this she means that if you really want to do something, you need to take stock in what you're doing, you have to realize that you are in control, and you need to do whatever makes you happy.  If you want to wear diapers, if you want to snuggle with your stuffy, if you want to suck a pacifier or drink a bottle, then do it: she will tell you that you have to do what makes you happy. If wearing diapers or doing any of this makes you happy, then just do it. It is one thing if you are questioning yourself, but if it makes you feel good, what is stopping you from just doing it, other than maybe someone in your household that may not understand.

She also says that you don't have to have all of the bells and whistles that some people think that you have to have in order to be ABDL. This is important because some people may not be able to afford all of the bells and whistles, and it would be cost prohibitive for everybody to have all the newest gadgets. Just remember one thing, it is you who have to be happy, and the only way you're gonna be happy is to just do it. One of the things that I found that was more advantageous was for me to accept the fact that I am a diaper lover, I am incontinent, and I do like diapers: regardless of what I do, what I say, how I feel, where I go, I will always feel that way. What I had to accept was that I am who I am, and I had to realize that instead of worrying about what would happen, I just had to decide how I was going to handle it period now that I'm incontinent and I am a diaper lover, I've already accepted that, and I accept that period now that I have accepted it, I am who I am, and I wear diapers 24/7. It doesn't matter what day it is, it doesn't matter what time it is, it doesn't matter what location I'm at, but I do the things that I have to do.

So, what is stopping you from doing what it is that you wanna do? Is it because you are afraid someone will find out and will blab it all over the place? Or are you afraid that someone will find out of your kink and parts of your lifestyle, and then make you feel bad because of it? There are plenty of like minded individuals who would do exactly the same thing as I'm telling you you should do. The only thing I'm gonna warn you is that you should do it in an appropriate time and inappropriate place where the appropriate people. Other than that, you should be able to do whatever you want to do, and if it makes you happy, as she says just do it. Don't procrastinate anymore: procrastination only makes the desire more prevalent and more forward facing, because that's all you can concentrate on! Just put a diaper on and enjoy it, grab that stuffy, grab that pacifier or whatever it is that makes you feel good, maybe a blanket or something, and just do it!

That's all there is to it: you have to be able to allow your mindset to change. You are the one who is in charge of what is going on. If you're living at home, then you might have an issue, but if you're living by yourself in your own apartment, as long as you are not exposing your fetish to somebody else who it is not appropriate to do it for, you should have no issue period remember that you should always be happy comma and if wearing diapers or doing any of the above things makes you that way comma then i would do it in a 2nd exclamation mark i had to learn it the hard way comma because it took me 47 years to accept the obvious, and three years to be able to say I am what I am, and that is that.

So I would just go with your instinct and just let yourself be a happy individual. If wearing a diaper makes you happy, do it! There's no harm in it, and I wish people would understand that: there are many of us who do exactly what I'm telling you to do, and all of us are able to function at some sort of level that is appropriate. So don't be afraid, grab that stuffy grab that pacifier put on that diaper, and be yourself! Of course, there are many of us that do the same thing, and you are not the first one that feels the way you do, and you're not the first one to be scared or worried about what may happen. Somebody outed me when I ended up making a mistake once, and then I finally had to say enough is enough, and give them the what for. What I'm trying to say is don't procrastinate any longer than you have to, be yourself and do what you think is appropriate for yourself. i believe you will be happier for 

don't hesitate to ask any one of us for any further advice: I'm sure that once you're able to get that advice, you will be able to find a way to make yourself feel good without having someone give you a lot of grief. Even if they do, this is your decision, and nobody else's!

Good luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Josh998

how fortunate you are my friend: I just got done looking at a video that was made by one of our members: @zombieg Just got done posting a video about the five things that SHE says people may be doing wrong. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing something wrong, but I would watch that video that she just posted, and it is in the links section of the forms, so I would definitely suggest taking a look at it. She really does make sense when she tells you about the five things she thinks people do wrong with ABDL.

One of the things that she says is that there are people who procrastinate: by this she means that if you really want to do something, you need to take stock in what you're doing, you have to realize that you are in control, and you need to do whatever makes you happy.  If you want to wear diapers, if you want to snuggle with your stuffy, if you want to suck a pacifier or drink a bottle, then do it: she will tell you that you have to do what makes you happy. If wearing diapers or doing any of this makes you happy, then just do it. It is one thing if you are questioning yourself, but if it makes you feel good, what is stopping you from just doing it, other than maybe someone in your household that may not understand.

She also says that you don't have to have all of the bells and whistles that some people think that you have to have in order to be ABDL. This is important because some people may not be able to afford all of the bells and whistles, and it would be cost prohibitive for everybody to have all the newest gadgets. Just remember one thing, it is you who have to be happy, and the only way you're gonna be happy is to just do it. One of the things that I found that was more advantageous was for me to accept the fact that I am a diaper lover, I am incontinent, and I do like diapers: regardless of what I do, what I say, how I feel, where I go, I will always feel that way. What I had to accept was that I am who I am, and I had to realize that instead of worrying about what would happen, I just had to decide how I was going to handle it period now that I'm incontinent and I am a diaper lover, I've already accepted that, and I accept that period now that I have accepted it, I am who I am, and I wear diapers 24/7. It doesn't matter what day it is, it doesn't matter what time it is, it doesn't matter what location I'm at, but I do the things that I have to do.

So, what is stopping you from doing what it is that you wanna do? Is it because you are afraid someone will find out and will blab it all over the place? Or are you afraid that someone will find out of your kink and parts of your lifestyle, and then make you feel bad because of it? There are plenty of like minded individuals who would do exactly the same thing as I'm telling you you should do. The only thing I'm gonna warn you is that you should do it in an appropriate time and inappropriate place where the appropriate people. Other than that, you should be able to do whatever you want to do, and if it makes you happy, as she says just do it. Don't procrastinate anymore: procrastination only makes the desire more prevalent and more forward facing, because that's all you can concentrate on! Just put a diaper on and enjoy it, grab that stuffy, grab that pacifier or whatever it is that makes you feel good, maybe a blanket or something, and just do it!

That's all there is to it: you have to be able to allow your mindset to change. You are the one who is in charge of what is going on. If you're living at home, then you might have an issue, but if you're living by yourself in your own apartment, as long as you are not exposing your fetish to somebody else who it is not appropriate to do it for, you should have no issue period remember that you should always be happy comma and if wearing diapers or doing any of the above things makes you that way comma then i would do it in a 2nd exclamation mark i had to learn it the hard way comma because it took me 47 years to accept the obvious, and three years to be able to say I am what I am, and that is that.

So I would just go with your instinct and just let yourself be a happy individual. If wearing a diaper makes you happy, do it! There's no harm in it, and I wish people would understand that: there are many of us who do exactly what I'm telling you to do, and all of us are able to function at some sort of level that is appropriate. So don't be afraid, grab that stuffy grab that pacifier put on that diaper, and be yourself! Of course, there are many of us that do the same thing, and you are not the first one that feels the way you do, and you're not the first one to be scared or worried about what may happen. Somebody outed me when I ended up making a mistake once, and then I finally had to say enough is enough, and give them the what for. What I'm trying to say is don't procrastinate any longer than you have to, be yourself and do what you think is appropriate for yourself. i believe you will be happier for 

don't hesitate to ask any one of us for any further advice: I'm sure that once you're able to get that advice, you will be able to find a way to make yourself feel good without having someone give you a lot of grief. Even if they do, this is your decision, and nobody else's!

Good luck!

Brian

I love your reassurance… and I do it… I’ve never not had a night without my pacifier… I sleep with my teddies every night… and I love them a lot… 

I secretly wear diapers (still live with mum and dad) 

I just I suppose wish I didn’t have to do it so secretively… I wished people wouldn’t call me a man … I want people to say “that’s a good boy” 

when they call me a man it hurts a little… it reminds me I’m growing up :( when I get called a good boy it almost cuddles the little boy inside me … I wish he could be cuddled more… 

8 minutes ago, Josh998 said:

I love your reassurance… and I do it… I’ve never not had a night without my pacifier… I sleep with my teddies every night… and I love them a lot… 

I secretly wear diapers (still live with mum and dad) 

I just I suppose wish I didn’t have to do it so secretively… I wished people wouldn’t call me a man … I want people to say “that’s a good boy” 

when they call me a man it hurts a little… it reminds me I’m growing up :( when I get called a good boy it almost cuddles the little boy inside me … I wish he could be cuddled more… 

@Josh998

I fully understand I really do: ironically, what I just told you about just doing it, came from that video that I told you about. It was posted a few hours ago. Believe me when I say the best thing that you can do for yourself is to be yourself! You may have to be a little secretive, especially if you live with your parents, and if your parents don't understand or support your little side, or your need for diapers or any of these other pieces of equipment. Parents have a way of finding out things in ways that you may not think they do. You have to be careful however, because they can go through looking for things, and because of you living in their house, they could go into your room and look for things if they so choose. I hope that this isn't the case, because most parents don't go into your room looking for something unless there's a reason.

When I said just do it, I meant that you shouldn't feel bad when you say you want to wear a diaper, or cuddle your stuffy, or use a pacifier. For those that can do it without any problem, sometimes they procrastinate, or they make up an excuse or something that says I'll do it later, or they try to drive themselves away from it. When I say do what makes you happy, I mean exactly that. I also mean that you have to do it in a way that doesn't alert your parents to something that is overly abnormal. As I said parents have ways to find out things that you don't think they can figure out. I hope you don't have to end up telling your parents all about your little side, because sometimes they don't understand. If you're lucky enough to have parents that understand, then it wouldn't be too much of an issue. However, if you're living at home, you have to be careful about what you do and how you do it and how often you do it. But what I am saying to you is don't let yourself talk yourself out of doing something when you know you want to do it, simply by procrastinating and saying I'll do it tomorrow!

In my case, I can't just say: I'll just pee my diaper tomorrow, and I'll poop it on Thursday, and then I'll pee it on Saturday. Sound ridiculous? Of course it is! The reason is is because I'm telling myself when I'm going to do something, when it really is my body who's gonna tell me what it's gonna do, by the way it responds. Because I'm incontinent, I wear my diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week, with limited exceptions only to allow for my body to air out. I don't tell my body when it's gonna use my diapers, I don't tell my body when to go pee or poop, it just happens. When you're incontinent, that's something you have to deal with. If you're just a diaper lover, you might be able to get away with just wearing it when you feel the need or it feels good for you. Don't let yourself feel any worse because it might feel good for you to be able to hold that stuffy, or to give it a hug, and don't let yourself feel bad because no one tells you that you're a good boy. We're all a boy at heart, even when we're men, and we're all girls at heart even though we're women. We wouldn't be a woman or a man without being a girl or a boy first! It's all in how your parents look at you, and what they expect of you. One of the things that you probably know is that you do what you think is right, and you always try to do things that you think are right, or would make your parents proud of you. That's part of growing up, you do things that you think are right, and hope that you don't make mistakes, but when you do make mistakes, you learn from them.

As I said, don't worry about it too much: eventually, hopefully you will be in a position that you will be able to be out on your own, or in a position where you can wear your diapers anywhere you want, and how you want period until that time however, you have to be extra careful about how you do it and when you do it and where you do it. You do not want your parents to find out things the hard way, and then have a bad blowout one night because they don't understand. I am lucky because I am already disabled, and people understand that disabled individuals may need protection, so I just accepted the fact that I need diapers, and that I like them. Because I am incontinent, no one is going to question it, and no one is going to worry about it, because there's no need to hide what is obvious anymore.

When your parents call you a man, the thing you can do is turn around and then in your head, just remind yourself that when they call you a man, you are a man, but you are really a boy at heart. You can't change your physical age, or your chronological age, but you can always be in a situation where your mindset is correct for how you feel. @zombieg Says in her video that it's all about mindset. You may be an adult chronologically, physically, emotionally, as far as you go. However, your mindset and how you deal with it will help you in many ways. You can then turn around and say someone may think I'm a man, but I'm really a boy, but I don't have to worry, because I know what I am in my head, and I know how I feel in my head. There's no harm in being an adult, and there's no harm in feeling the way you do, or liking what you do, but if you're in the right mindset, that's all you need: if someone can put you into little space for example, by the certain things they do, certain smells, certain reactions, or anything like that, it's a lot easier: if you're in little space, you're able to unlock your little side, and live it to the fullest, and just do what you would do if you were in little space. Because you're living at home, I would advise against doing it like that at home, but once you move out on your own, you should be able to do that on a regular basis.

Remember: you may not be able to do what you wanna do right now the way you wanna do it, and that's fine: some people cannot afford to move out on their own right away, or they're still living at home with their parents, or there are certain financial situations that make it cost prohibitive. What you need to know is that there are many of us that probably were in your position, and it's all about how you take care of the situation, it's all about mindset, and just remember that regardless of what happens, once you move out on your own, you won't have that as a block anymore, which means that you can be as big or as little as you want to be, wearing whatever you want, doing whatever you want, as long as it is done in an appropriate manner in an appropriate place.

Good luck Sir!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Big hugs my Little Ashy! I love you very much and I'm thinking about you!???♥️????

url(3).gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Josh998 said:

I don’t see anything about ABDL sexual, I’d give up all sexual pleasure to be the age I feel comfortable with. I just want the comfort to be myself… I haven’t grown up… I am a child image.gif.226785186890f1f990290c8becb8f07f.gif it’s society that wants me and forces me to grow up…

I wish so badly it would be recognised image.gif.896054aac4e8ef8431adaf963f837347.gif I want to be allowed to snuggle up to my teddy’s and use a pacifier or suck my thumb Without being looked at like a weirdo…

Someone who is male identifying as female can ware a dress, put makeup on etc and they are more and more accepted (as they should be) by society because they feel like the are in the wrong body…

Anyone have any advice or hope ? the older I’m getting the worse it’s getting for me of course image.gif.ec1bf5739e7396193bb0f90cbfc754bb.gif

It’s bad people that are the reason that this hasn’t gone further and been accepted like gender dysphoria etc… also that doesn’t help is that society growing up is the right thing to do, some may say that it’s biologically what happened but that’s not taking into account how people think physiologically.

I am really struggling… I hate being called a man… inside I am a boy… when I get told off for something inside I feel as upset as a little boy… I want my teddy… I want comfort… and we’ll what makes it worse is society does not put its arms round me and say don’t worry you can cuddle your teddy, you can have your pacifier… it says “grow up”…

?

Yes it does, been that way longer than you've been alive. And there is no surgery to correct my body. No way to become the proper size and shape.

I also feel age dysphoria at times. I feel very much still like a baby, even though abdl stuff is also sexual for me. It's both really. I still would love to be a baby again, perhaps the ability to go up and back at times. Like age fluidity.

• Like 1

I'm reminded of a lyric from the song "30/90" from the movie Tick Tick Boom - "Why can't you stay 29? Hell, you still feel like you're 22."

I think age dysphoria is a real thing, but I think the biggest thing in why it is not officially recognized is because everyone already goes through it to some extent; it just doesn't have that label. Mid-life crisis, quarter-life crisis, late life regrets... I feel like all of these have elements of age dysphoria because as we get physically older, we are still the same people. We don't change everything about ourselves just because we get older. The biggest thing with ABDLs though is that we are tied to an age, or range of ages, that are much farther in the past than our 20s or our 30s, which are the ages most non-ABDLs end up pining for. Ultimately it is the same thing i.e. wishing you were could roll back the clock to an earlier chapter of your life. We just end up doing it longer in our lives than most people do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:42 PM, Josh998 said:

?

This might be the weirdest answer you ever hear. ? 

If you follow society's standard and actually go see a councilor at a mental healthcare office,  they will tell you society sucks do what ever makes you happy as long as it doesn't harm anyone and your comfortable with it. 

Been threw it already the psychatrist only said 1 thing and it was if I use a paci it should be 1 designed and sized for adult sized mouths to avoid damage my teeth and to told me to order a adult sized paci ?5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/13/2022 at 5:42 PM, Josh998 said:

?

Hiii!

I hear you! I myself if I am anywhere near little space and I walk past a mirror the reflection I see doesn't seem to fit. As far as society goes I have been pushing the limits of the envelope. I use my pacifiers semi-public while driving, walking in the dark and some in the daylight. I wear childish shirts openly. That's about it for now cause I'm also trying not to get punched in the head by some Neanderthal. I live in a small town and I think prolly everyone knows about me and I haven't been tarred and featherd yet LOL. I don't know if much will change anytime soon because we are lumped into the definition of "parafilic infantilism " which is also where they categorize pedophiles ?. I think it would help if there was a different definition or category for us.

?‍♂️