LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Lost A Lego Man

Guest diamondback688

holy crap!! thats pretty funny. i remember when i was younger i had a ton of Legos. i always thought it would be cool if i built something and used every Lego i owned. never did get around to trying it. i wonder if it was a hoax. would the Lego company really build an 8 foot tall Lego man to drum up business?

Remember trying to eat bit's of lego as a kid and them never tasted as good as they look.

Don't think I could fit that piece in to my mouth.

Child proof and choke proof logo..... yeah...

hmmmm... soppose will have to use lego for something else other than eating now headscratch.gif

• 2 weeks later...

.....Talking of which, has anyone seen or bought this relatively new product?

LegoSnacks.jpg

If I didn't know better, I'd think these are aimed at AB's! What on earth was the Product Development Dept of a long-established company like Kellogs thinking of?!

"Eureka! Lets make a sweet/candy for kids that closely resembles a Choking Hazard!"

D :wacko: lly

.....Talking of which, has anyone seen or bought this relatively new product?

If I didn't know better, I'd think these are aimed at AB's! What on earth was the Product Development Dept of a long-established company like Kellogs thinking of?!

"Eureka! Lets make a sweet/candy for kids that closely resembles a Choking Hazard!"

D :wacko: lly

Woooooo... have to look out for them.

Thought you had photoshop'ed the image at first as I thought same as you, that there never going to make something you eat out of something you are always told never to put in your mouth (still not learned that one yet)

Want some want some want some..... waaaaaannnnnttttt sommmmmmme.

Bet they tast better than proper lego as well. Just glad not have these when younger or brother would have hid real ones in bag to see if I would eat them as well.