LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Girls That Really Do Like Diapers Out There?

I am amused by this discussion and the various paths it could travel.

To answer the simple question - yes there are girls out there. Trust me I have met a couple in real life.

The conversation seems to have gone down the path of if people are real girls or not. There are plenty of people that define themselves as TG. That is fine and everyone is or should be open minded about that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can always count on Morv to have a level-headed - albeit eccentric - take on the situation. :P I agree with what he has to say. And that's all I'll say on the topic since my earlier post in this thread was unceremoniously deleted without explaination even though it wasn't half as inflammatory as most posts that followed it.

And to the original poster (ON TOPIC), yes, there are Real Girls who wear diapers, although we're all figments of Morv's imagination, so you'll have to speak to him if you want to see us. :lol:

I agree, Pipsqueak! Morv has a unique way of making his point and I too find his perspective amusing and on target. :P

For the record, I had an opportunity to read your thread before it was deleted and I thought it put Diaperdragon's continuing comments on this issue more into perspective. I know she is extremely sensitive and passionate about this issue, but you can't have it both ways, and I thought you pointed that out to her very clearly.

ON TOPIC: I do believe there are many 'real' AB/DL girls, but I wouldn't be able to prove it in court. The only real way to prove they do exist is to risk exposure myself and I'm not willing to do that just now. lol

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

See, what you all do not understand is that mass society as a whole

will okay u being a transgender, but they will say that you are not

even on the same level as a Real women and a Real man. Mass society

will consider a transgender less than a real man or a real woman. The

fact that you people do not understand that most of society on this

planet will condemn the transgender community impart because it goes

against the grain of society. Society as a whole will still regard

transgender as a mental illness no matter how you explain it. You can

explain all you want about being transgender, though society as a

whole will consider you less than a real girl or boy. This is why

society as a whole will tolerate gays, lesbians and bisexuals to a

curtain extent. When it comes to transgender, society will throw up

their hands and give up because it's too much to tolerate and their's

a limit to what society as a whole will tolerate.

That's why you would never see a transgender girl in Maxim, Stuff,

FHM or even the SI swimsuit edition. Tg girls couldn't pass off as

being real as the next real girl next to them. That's why transgender

girls don't look good in those magazines because why would a guy

would want to look at something that doesn't look like a real girl

anyway. Even in the Olympics, they gender DNA test people to weed out

those that maybe transgender or try to play in a womens sports to

gain an advantage.

My point here is that, a transgender is not even remotely considered

to be a real opposite gender. They don't even come close, no matter

how many surgeries they may have. No matter how they try to look, act

and feel the opposite gender, they will still be their original

gender DNA regardless of surgeries. As they say in court, DNA don't

lie at all. Those that are transgender here are not remotely

considered to be a real girl or boy. They are considered to be their

original gender DNA with cosmetic surgery and you have to call it

like you see it such as a transgender girl is still a guy without a

penis because he still has his male DNA regardless of how many

surgeries or how many hormones he may take and hormones can't change

DNA as well.

What i am actually trying to say is that when the original posting

ask if their are AB/DL women here, he didn't mean the ones that are

transgender. He meant the ones that are REAL 100% Natural women. Not

the ones that cross dress or are transgender because they don't count

as being a REAL 100% Natural woman.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRrv7D7mjfZKfFu15EQK1/ACfX40nlrAqmBghdjPB/hHG6UUTHOMAmgPC

c1mL3yTiR8d8ogXOmQlF0FUp

=d88V

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Hey Diaperdragon, which one of these women used to be a man?

cossey.jpg

This is a shot from the Bond movie, For Your Eyes Only.

She was also a Playboy cover girl.

So I stopped reading when diaper moustache-W person posted (that's what I think that avatar looks like), and I just skipped ahead to assert my opinion.

There are no women (real, transgendered, intersexual, transexual, bisexual, bearded, ten-foot tall, alien, half imaginary, or otherwise) that actually wear diapers. They are all figments of my imagination.

I am very certain of this. I am as certain of this as I am of the fact that misbehaving computer equipment will behave better with a few scoops of ice cream. (Just spoon it on into the retractable coffee-cup holder on a computer and you'll see what I mean.)

On the other hand, I appreciate pictures of women in diapers (once again, any variety of woman is ok with me, though bearded women don't do it for me the same way that the ten-foot tall ones do).

I do not appreciate every thread diaperdragon is on turning into a diatribe about the legitimacy of claims to a word based on the qualifying materials of penis, testicles, vagina, and ovaries. If someone isn't allowed to claim a word based on these things, then I see no reason why more important things shouldn't be denied on the same basis... like voting! Or maybe claim to a word isn't a big fucking deal.

Diaperdragon, get the hell over yourself. Not much pisses me off, but you've scrawled your name on the short list, baby. You know what you call someone who can't stop talking about something, that always brings it up, that reads it into nearly everything they experience? Obsessed. You are obsessed. Go see a counselor and stop subjecting people here to your compulsions to lecture.

Hi Morv.

I'm a figment of your imagination!

The way that this topic was hijacked by a narrow minded bigot is exactly the reason we stay quiet most of the time.

I have some good friends on here. 'Diaper moustache' isn't one of them!

St George got it about right when it comes to dragons!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Frilly

I actually would genuinely like to talk to DL / AB girls, because quite frankly I get on with women better than I do guys. How can someone like myself break down the barrier that just because I want to get to know ladies here, that I'm not automatically going to sleaze over them? :(

I actually would genuinely like to talk to DL / AB girls, because quite frankly I get on with women better than I do guys. How can someone like myself break down the barrier that just because I want to get to know ladies here, that I'm not automatically going to sleaze over them? :(

Your post here was a good start. My advice is to talk to them like you would anyone else...send a tell, ask how they're doing, so on...it's just an ordinary conversation.

Ideally, the girl you contact will wait and see how you behave before assuming about you; if not, you're probably better off not talking to her at all. From there, just let things go naturally.

DNA of a transgender person is the same as there orignal sex. therefore from a gentic point of view you are your orignal sex. theonly people who can claim that there sex is wrong is poeple suffering with form teh condtion know as intersex and usally has both female and male parts. But as a person i say "WHY DOES IT MATTER???? WHO CARES"

TO Qute blur

Girls who want boys

Who like boys to be girls

Who do boys like they're girls

Who do girls like they're boys

Always should be someone you really love

Weve changed this post from one qesution to another

I actually would genuinely like to talk to DL / AB girls, better tbecause quite frankly I get on with women han I do guys. How can someone like myself break down the barrier that just because I want to get to know ladies here, that I'm not automatically going to sleaze over them? :(

Nice try to get a date.....but seriously folks lets get on topic..and Sir please go to a Munch or something :P , this post seems to go even further and Morv could really go nuts on this. Lets all let this die and move on to agree to disagree. You are what you are...and that's all that you are.....Popeye