LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 3 12/19

1 hour ago, Flyingsquirrel said:

Perfect addition for the spooky month! 

Yay!

6 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I can only join the others really an interesting idea and you have stimulated my interest in more.

Thank you so much! That really means a lot!

54 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Just like I said in the other site this story reminds of dexter from showtime hahahah 

Hehehehe, i drew inspiration not only from Dexter, as well as American Psycho, but also from some of my other all-time favorite horror movies!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dirtydingus84 said:

A Little killer that kills Amazons I hope to see the last chapter on Halloween 

I can make no promises if I will be done with the story by then, but I am going to give it an honest shot!

And here is chapter two! Once again, this is going to be a very bloody story, so please bear that in mind if you are continuing to read. Also, thanks for reading!

Little Monster (Chapter 2)

by

Panther Cub

"Sweetie, are you sure about this?" Stacy asked, looking in the rearview mirror at Ash, sitting in her pink unicorn princess carseat. Ash's hair was done up into pigtails with green ribbons matching her dress. The Little was looking out through the car's windows through a pair of high-powered binoculars, staring right at a cheap motel.

"Oh yeah, that's his car. Just confirmed that that's the license plate number," Ash replied, reaching down and grabbing her expensive long-range camera. She fiddled around with it and then snapped off a few pictures. She checked and confirmed she got the car in the parking lot. It was a yellow convertible with white leather seats, the top currently being down. Ash saved the pictures and emailed herself some as well. With that finished, she zipped the camera back up into the diaperbag sitting next to her, and pulled out her pink bunny, Mr. Fluffzy. Tapping on the screen of her matching pink wristwatch, the screen changed and was now a live feed straight from the hidden cameras in Mr. Fluffzy's eyes.

"Alright then," Stacy sighed, getting out of the car and coming around to Ash's door. Soon, Ash had her pacifier back in her mouth and was cuddling her bunny while being carried in Stacy's arms right towards the motel, specifically the room Ash had seen the man enter. She was hired by a woman who was suspicious that her husband was cheating, said woman an Amazon who was very surprised to find that the PI she had been recommended was an adopted Little.

"Just like we rehearsed," Ash whispered around her binky that she started to suckle on. What could she say? It really did help with soothing her.

"I remember, Ashley," Stacy giggled, rubbing their noses together again. They went right up to the room door, it was a ground floor unit, with Stacy giving the door a good knock. After some shuffling, an Amazonian man opened the door, wearing only a pair of jeans with some of his pot belly hanging over. His trimmed black hair was all disheveled, revealing it to be a toupe that had been put back on hastily.

"OH! I'm so sorry, sir," Stacy said, sounding genuinely apologetic. "I think I might have the wrong room."

Ash smiled up at the man and then spotted what she had been looking for. A woman, wearing just the skimpiest red lingerie, sitting on the bed in the room. She was a redhead, and was waving to the Little. Ash waved back, before holding up her bunny and discreetly tapping her watch, getting a good pic on the man with the woman on the bed. And that's the money-shot, she thought to herself.

"Th-that's alright, miss," the man said, stammering and looking like a kid who had just been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "You and your little girl have a good day now." With that the door was shut, and Stacy was walking off, committing to the role and pretending to be looking for a different motel room.

"Get everything you needed?" Stacy asked in a low voice, pulling Ash closer.

"Yup! I just sent the client the pics as well as the date and time. I'm sure it will come in handy during the divorce," Ash said, finding herself being nuzzled.

"Well then, if my little working girl is all done for the day, then let's go get us some ice cream!" Stacy said, tickling Ash's sides to make her giggle, which had yet to fail. Ash then jumped again when she felt her diaper being checked. "After a quick diaper change, that is, little Miss Soggybottom!" Ash rolled her eyes and continued to suck her binky.

Meanwhile...

"Oh my gosh, Lily, I'm telling you that he's perfect! I got a glimpse of him yesterday when they were finishing moving all of his cute little stuff into the house," Gillian said while she looked in the mirror to make sure her bright orange locks were still done up in a bun. Gillian was a heavyset Amazon, with beady muddy brown eyes, cheeks that were starting to turn a tad jowly, and wore far too much makeup. Bright blue eyeshadow with caked on blush and ruby red lipstick on her too-wide mouth, giving her face an almost froggy/clown-like appearance. She adjusted the sapphire spider brooch and her red skirtsuit, her long red press-on nails clicking as she tapped on her phone.

"And this Little actually owns his own house? Like, a REAL house and not one of those cute Little houses?" the voice of Lily floated out from the device.

"Yup! Not only that, but he even has his own little car! That he was driving! From what I've heard from the other ladies, it's street legal so long as the Little owns the car, it's inspected every six months, and they retake a driving test every year. But still, a cutie like that should not be driving around like a grown-up!"

"Woah, Gillie-bean, don't go doing what I think you're thinking about doing," Lily said, concern in her voice.

"Oh I'm not going to do anything. I was just planning on stopping by and introducing myself, maybe see what he's done with Mr. Mulligan's place," Gillian said, grabbing her red handbag from off the couch where she had set it. It was much larger than her other purses, and she took that time to check inside and make sure she still had everything. Diapers, wipes, powder, locking pacifier, locking booties and mittens, a darling pink dress.

"Uh-huh," Lily said, not sounding convinced, "and not at all look around for something you can declare is a hazard and use that as some loose justification for adoption, right?"

"Well... I mean he is living all by himself. Plus he is so cute. Not to mention that if I do adopt him, well then that big fancy house will legally belong to me, as well as whatever money he has in the bank," Gillian said with a smirk. "He really is quite the catch."

"Gillian, no," Lily said, her voice turning stern, "you've already got two strikes against you for illegal attempted adoptions. You get a third one, not only will you be disbarred from adopting for the next two years, you could be put on probation, or even get a few months in prison!"

"Lily, relax, I acted impulsively the last two times. If he presents a clear justifiable reason why he is unfit to look after himself, then and only then, will I adopt him." Gillian found the box of 'special' chocolates in her bag, setting it near the top. "Besides, I need to make a move now while the iron is hot. It's been a week since he moved in and I already know that several other ladies have been sniffing around him, as well as a few gentlemen. Either they too want that house or a cute little boy or both, I don't care. Mama is going to stake her claim one way or another."

"Gillian, don't, you can get in some serious trouble! You already have a very nice house, why not just adopt from an etiquette school instead? You can even get a nice properly educated little from another country."

"I don't want one of those littles. I want to swipe one up myself, one that still thinks they're a grown-up and needs help learning that that isn't true. And I want one that has a lot to offer me like little Patrick... or should I say Patricia? I gotta go, Lily. Byesies!" With that she hung up and put her phone away. Heading out and making sire she locked the door behind her, Gillian smiled in the warm sunlight as she walked down the street. As the Mulligan house started to loom into her field of vision, her smile grew wider, even predatory.

She saw the little red car and huffed, knowing she would sell that off to a collector first thing after she adopted her Little. If they were good, then they could get a nice safe plastic one for Christmas. Steeling herself, Gillian walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell, taking note of there being two doorknobs installed on the door, the second newer one much lower down. She did not have to wait long as the door was opened, and she was greeted by the smiling face of the Little looking up at her. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki slacks, his chestnut brown hair once more slicked back.

"Hello there," Gillian said, focusing and making sure not to slip up. This was a dance after all. "I'm Gillian Kale from a few houses down. I decided to come on by and introduce myself and to welcome you to the neighborhood." She reached into her handbag and pulled out the simple white box of chocolates with the gold ribbon wrapped around it. She held it out to the Little.

Patrick's smile grew a little wider as he took the box. "Oh wow, thank you so much! This is just so sweet, literally," he chuckled while Gillian smiled a little wider, her heart starting to race as this was going smoother than she had hoped. "Ms. Gillian, would you like to come inside? I just finished setting up everything the way I like it." Patrick stepped back, his door opened wider.

"Oh, well, so long as I'm not being too intrusive, sweetie-pie," she said, her excitement causing her to slip a little.

Patrick smirked as he continued to look back up at her. "Not at all, honey-bunch," he chuckled again. Gillian's heart skipped a beat, being so readily given access to the inside of the house? It was almost too easy. She stepped inside with Patrick closing the door behind them. Gillian hadn't noticed Patrick locking both knobs.

"Oh my goodness, this house looks gorgeous," Gillian gushed, looking at the polished hardwood flooring in the hallway, with the matching walls. Walking down the hall a bit they entered the kitchen, with the classic black and white tiles with an island in the center. The kitchen appeared to be spotless. "Oh dear, however do you plan on using the oven or stove?" Gillian's fishing trip had started.

"Very carefully, and with a stepstool," Patrick answered easily enough. Standing on his tiptoes he could see the counter of the island, which housed the aforementioned oven and stove, setting it on the counter near the stovetop.

"And look at all these knives, don't you think that that's a bit dangerous?"

"Not at all, I am very experienced in the handling of knives."

"Hmm, perhaps you might like to try one of those tasty chocolates then?" Gillian asked, switching gears. The knives and counter height would be a stretch, not that she couldn't simply make something up. But a Little who messed themselves and photo evidence of that, well now, that would make things much easier to justify.

"Sounds tempting, but I like to keep to a strict diet, so no desserts until after dinner," Patrick said as he walked over to near the sink, reaching up and grabbing his glass of water. He took a sip before turning to regard Gillian with another smile. Gillian frowned, starting to get the impression that the Little before her was playing some kind of game.

"Well, surely one little bite couldn't hurt, sweetheart," she said, her voice dripping with honey.

"Perhaps not... but I'm a big believer in discipline," Patrick said, starting to walk past his Amazonian guest and towards the hall, still holding his glass.

"What a coincidence, so am I," Gillian said, sticking out her foot to trip the mildly frustrating Little, hoping to get him to spill the water down his front. He easily hopped over her foot and spun to face her, still giving his now decidedly fake smile. "How rude of me, Gillian, may I offer you a drink?"

Gillian's right eye twitched a bit. "No, but you could do me a favor and take off those cute little pants of yours," she said, reaching in and pulling out one of the folded diapers from within her bag. It was white with pink trim and a smiling purple butterfly on the front.

"I don't think so, Gillian," he said, his smile morphing into a smirk. Gillian scowled at this.

"Now, now, Patricia, don't make this harder for yourself. Be a good girl and I promise, Mommy will take you out for ice cream later," Gillian said, advancing on Patrick, who continued to smirk. She decided that she would just claim that the Little pooped themselves and that she threw away the messy pants. She could make it work. Gillian lunged, and Patrick easily hopped back, reaching behind himself and opening a door that led down into the dark basement. He turned and ran, seemingly skipping down the steps in the gloom. Gillian snarled at his cavalier attitude and quickly gave chase, her bright red heels clicking audibly on the hardwood. 

What she didn't realize is that the Little wasn't skipping for his own amusement. He was avoiding specific steps. Her weight resting on the third step caused the door behind her to slam shut. She jumped in shock, turning back and trying the knob. She found that it was locked, much to her surprise. Her heart was beginning to beat faster now, but not with excitement. NO! He's just a Little, and this is just some kind of silly scare tactic, that's all. Well, I'll be sure to give him an extra long spanking for this naughty behavior.

Gillian resumed walking down the stairs, going slower due to the increased gloom, having not found any light switches by the door. When her weight came to a rest on the fifth step, the board shifted to where it pointed downward at an angle. Gillian fought for balance and lost, tumbling down the stairs. Sore and dazed, she was only faintly aware of a stinging in her neck. She turned to see Patrick smiling down at her, this smile looking quite predatory, as he clutched in his right hand an empty syringe.

"NIghty-night, Gillian," he said with glee.

Elsewhere...

"There's Daddy!" Stacy bounced Ash in her arms as she said this. The diapered detective choosing to focus more on her waffle cone of rocky road. After getting their ice cream, Stacy pointed out that they were near Ari's office, which of course meant that they just had to drop in and surprise him. Ash had to admit, it was nice to see Ari's place of work. He was an illustrator for Wonder Comics. Even when off the clock, he could usually be found scribbling what he would call doodles, and what Ash and Stacy would both call impressive scenes depicting superheroes.

Ari stood up as they entered his office, a big grin on his face. "Well now, there's my two favorite girls," he said, pulling Stacy into an embrace, Ash in between them as they kissed. Then he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, making the Little blush. "I take it that you were able to get all the pictures you needed then?" He took Ash into his arms, rubbing her back and taking a moment to pull out the back of her diaper, confirming she was clean.

"Yup, we caught him in an extremely compromising situation. I emailed the client the file with everything she needed. We had a video chat to confirm she got it and found the job satisfactory," Ash said, feeling proud. Sure, she was diapered and treated like an overgrown toddler, and her work mainly consisted of finding evidence of cheating spouses, but she found the work a lot less stressful than when she was working homicide. Angry spouses caused her far fewer nightmares.

"Good job, sweetie," he said, walking over to his sketchpad on his desk, Ari being the type to prefer old fashioned ink and paper to the digital sketch pads. On it was a drawing of what appeared to be a girl with long black hair, standing in a dark alley, but just barely as tall as a nearby trashcan. She had on a trench coat which was blown open in the breeze, revealing a schoolgirl uniform with a diaper peeking out a little from the hemline of the skirt. "Check it out, Princess. Your little adventures inspired me to make a comic about a cute Little girl who is actually a hard-boiled investigator."

Ash smiled and couldn't stop herself from giggling. "You really think people are going to want to read a comic about a Little that solves crimes? I mean, maybe for a children's book or something..."

"I'll have you know that this here will be a gritty and dark series," Ari said with a wink, "besides, I already pitched the idea and the folks upstairs like it."

"Huh... gritty and dark, but with diapers," Ash said.

"Yes, but also since she's a Little, there will be some cute things that come along to help break up some of the darker, maybe ever gorier parts. I think that it will make for a fun contrast."

"You don't say," Ash said just before there was a sudden flash. She and Ari looked up to see Stacy standing there, a bright smile on her lovely face, holding up her phone.

"Sorry, but with our baby girl sitting in your lap at your desk like that was just too good of an adorable photo op that I just couldn't resist," she said. Ash smiled while Ari chuckled. This wasn't the life she had expected or been working towards, but it wasn't so bad, overall. It certainly helped that she didn't have to deal with junkies, politics, bloody crime scenes or deranged lunatics anymore.

A short while later...

Gillian slowly, and groggily, returned to consciousness. Her head felt foggy, while everything looked fuzzy. She tried to move, but she felt as if something was holding her in place. Suddenly, like a switch getting flipped, everything came back into focus, and Gillian became aware of two things. The first, that she had been drugged by the very Little she had been hoping to adopt. The second, that she was tied to a chair.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" she screamed, her voice cracking a little.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP ME!" Gillian whipped her head to the left where the screaming male voice was coming from. There she saw him in the light of the bare bulb, finally taking in her surroundings and noticing that not only was she still in the basement, but there was clear plastic lining the concrete floor and the walls, covering every surface. Patrick stood there, wearing a clear plastic poncho, a smirk on his face. He then winked and opened his mouth to let out another scream. "PLEASE HELP! I'M BEING MURDERED! HE HAS A KNIFE!" Slowly he started to walk towards her, and Gillian tried to shrink back, for the first time in her life afraid of a Little. "Sorry to tell you this, Gillian, but these walls down here are soundproof. I installed them all myself."

"Now, listen here," Gillian said, trying to pull herself up to her full height and intimidate the Little, "I don't know what's going on, but I can tell you that when the police get here, you will be taken straight to an etiquette school! Let me go, and we can forget all about this."

Patrick let out a harsh bark of a laugh that caused Gillian to wince.

"H-how did you even get me into this chair?" Gillian asked, genuinely curious but also trying to stall for time while her bound hands fumbled against the taught rope binding them, trying to undo the knot, some of her plastic nails coming off in her desperate scrambling. If Patrick was aware of what she was doing, he gave no indication.

"That was actually pretty easy. I used a system of ropes and pulleys to drag you into the chair and tie you to it," he said, talking as though he were simply speaking of the weather. He pointed up with a finger, and Gillian's eyes followed. She saw the ropes and pulley's just hanging above her, causing a chill to run down her spine. He's been planning this? she realized with growing horror.

"Back in my home dimension, I studied engineering as a... sorta hobby."

"S-so you're a Portal Little then?" Gillian asked, starting to get frustrated that she couldn't find the knot. Patrick nodded as he walked over to a Little-sized workbench, on which sat an old-fashioned cassette boombox.

"Indeed. See, I had another hobby that sometimes could overlap with my skills in engineering." He turned to regard Gillian with a wicked grin. "Back home, I've murdered over one-hundred people." He stepped towards Gillian again, making her flinch some more, seeming to take pleasure from that act. What made her even more nervous was, from the look in his dull, lifeless eyes, Gillian believed him.

"One hundred?" She asked.

"Yeah... but I got bored. See, the folks I tended to target in order to scratch my particular itch weren't just any random folks off the street. Oh no, I selected other murderers, rapists, child molesters, sex traffickers; the worst of the worst, so to speak."

"Oh... well, at least you managed to help clean things up back in your home dimension," Gillian said, trying to calm down and convince herself that the Little boy is just trying to talk tough and intimidate her.

"Maybe, but I didn't do it for any moral or altruistic reason. I just like a challenge. So imagine my pleasant surprise when I learned of a dimension of giant humans that live with two species of smaller humans. A dimension where any of these giants could, in most countries, legally abduct the smaller humans and adopt them. Where there were many options available to said giants on how to surgically alter, mentally break, and otherwise destroy the psyches of these smaller peoples. Why, for someone like me... that would be like going on the ultimate safari."

Gillian's blood ran cold as she began to infer just what the Little was saying.

"W-wait, now, I've never actually done any such thing to any Littles or 'Tweeners. I-I admit I may have gotten a... uhm... tad aggressive back upstairs, but that was j-just my hormones going into overdrive. I swear that I would have let you go," Gillian pleaded while the Little remained aloof, loading a cassette into the boombox.

"After experiencing so much of your wonderful culture upon my arrival, I feel that it's only polite to share some of my own world's culture with you, Gillian," Patrick said, pressing the Play button with an almost painful grin on his face. He pulled the clear plastic hood over his hair and walked behind Gillian just as Huey Lewis and the News' Hip to be Square started to blare out. Tears started to well up in Gillian's eyes as she tried, futilely over the loud music, to beg. She didn't see Patrick dancing to the beat of the music while holding a Little-sized shiny and brand new sledge-hammer. Her eyes went wide as he slid into view.

Right when the first It's hip to be square came, the head of the hammer connected with Gillian's left kneecap, crushing it in one blow. She howled in agony as, to the tune of the music, Patrick swung again. And again. And again.

And that's a wrap for chapter two! Stay tuned to see what happens in chapter three!
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 2 10/10

I am excited.

The ruthlessness of the Amazon lady that she is especially after the fortune of the Little is well portrayed.

And the reason why the Little is now in the DD I like very much.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am excited.

The ruthlessness of the Amazon lady that she is especially after the fortune of the Little is well portrayed.

And the reason why the Little is now in the DD I like very much.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

:) For some Amazons, it's not just about getting a little, but also what that little owns.

Patrick is certainly enjoying himself.

I think you'll enjoy what comes next!

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love that she’s an adopted Little P.I. This is awesome. 

Yay! It was a fun idea for an ex-cop little!

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Nice! 

Excited to see where you take this.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

This chapter ending make me hear the them song of dexter all over again rsrsrs and especially when he kills trinity !! Love the story and hopping to more very soon

YAY! I loved Dexter! I'm glad that you enjoy the story so far!

54 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

But please don’t end this Tory like they ended dexter both times 

Oh don't worry, I have a good ending in mind for this story.

16 minutes ago, dirtydingus84 said:

I wonder if Gillians absence forces her friend to contact Ash. Gill seems to be the type to call her friend if she got a little or not. This story is going places dark and scary places muhahahaha!

Good catch. Hehehehe, oh yeah, Gillie-bean's friend is going to be wondering what happened after she went to go and see the new little neighbor. Maaaaaaaaybe she'll go and ask him if he's seen her? ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Flyingsquirrel said:

Holy shit I love this story. Kill the crazy amazons little Patrick! 

Woooo! He's certainly enjoying his safari.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I in no way condone Patrick's methods buuuuut...

I can't say I feel all that bad for Gillian. Not like she didn't try to go in for the "kill".

Neither do I. Not one bit... however... it's not like it was any great loss... even if her friend might disagree...

2 hours ago, LittleHypnoThrall said:

So that's why his name is Patrick

Get the reference? :)

To be fair what Gillian tried to do to Patrick is equal to a threat to one's life so technically Patrick was justified to defend himself just that his methods aren't exactly justifiable since he neutralized the threat before killing her,but dead amazons tell no tales.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, something101 said:

To be fair what Gillian tried to do to Patrick is equal to a threat to one's life so technically Patrick was justified to defend himself just that his methods aren't exactly justifiable since he neutralized the threat before killing her,but dead amazons tell no tales.

That right there is part of what inspired this story idea! The other part being how Amazons view Littles.

And no, they most certainly do not.

1 hour ago, something101 said:

Exactly.

Amazons do tons of fucked up stuff to Littles. So of it could be argued to be worse than death. 

Compared to that a Little serial killer is almost quaint.

• Panther Cub changed the title to Little Monster (A Diaper Dimension Story) Chapter 3 12/19