LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell me about any recent “victories” you’ve had in your journey.

Enthusi

• 3 weeks later...

Over the last few years during this nonsensical plandemic I became very suspicious about the level of organization behind our so called measurements against this "new disease". Never before in history has that happened to this extend. So I decided to take advantage of the situation that I had to work from home and took all the time that I needed to gather alternative information about all kinds of aspects of this reality we all grew up in. And I have come to the conclusion that almost everything we think we know is a complete and utter lie. We have been lied to about the globe, about virusses, about our food, about our history, about climate change, about religions, about energy shortages etc. We are living in a matrix and we have all been taught at school to give away our common sense, intuition and freedom and learned to kneel for technocrats that only want us to be their slaves.

This realization is my most recent and also last victory in my personal journey to independence, souvereignty and spirituality. Now I know why I have always felt lost in this world, why I never felt any real connection with all the people around me, not even with family (except for my kids). They all were slaves to the system yet considered themselves to be free. This also explains why I got into diapers and incontinence. The feeling of being out of control of a very important body function and having to take care of that with diapers helped me a lot to disconnect from this crazy reality that I found myself in.

I want to be in a body that needs to be taken care of like that of a newborn who is waiting for a world where it can finally grow up in.

Waiting for the great awakening. 

• Confused 1