LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)

Great story ! And ending ! Really happy to see Jordan embrace his little side ! Really hope to see more of this story ! Especially o see how Jordan gonna react when he sees Derek taking care of another little, he gonna be jealous ? 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

And please I dying to know 2 things 

how Mel and Andrew reacted when they see Jordan using the sleeper 

and does Andrew uses his diapers 24/07 and gonna incentive Jordan to do the same ?

One thing that is not shown in this story (given most of the plot is from Jordan's POV and he doesn't know much) is that Mel knew of Jordan's existence from the very beginning and Derek kept her very well informed about Jordan. She knew even before Derek was sure that Jordan would be his little boy eventually. She was surprised when she first met Jordan that he didn't even know the basics of their business. Andrew found out about Jordan after he returned from visiting family and was on the same wavelength as Mel that he would soon be Derek's baby. So, to answer your question, they would be very happy and excited to see Jordan wearing the sleeper. "It's about time!" Mel would say. And Andrew would compliment Jordan on how cute he looked. 

For your second question, Andrew doesn't wear diapers 24/7. But he is padded most of the time at home. He'll still use the toilet if he needs unless he's diapered, though. Unless he's working, it's not hard to persuade him to trade his training pants or pull-ups for something thicker. Jordan, however, would need more encouragement. Even when his bed wetting (stress-related) fully disappeared he would still wear at least a pull-up to bed just in case. But during the day he would have to be persuaded to wear any kind of padding. It's easier for him to agree to diaper up if he knows Andrew is also wearing. Which, Andrew would do more often just to get Jordan to. 

5 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I have a question too. Did Mel spank Andrew for what he did with the diapers? And did Mel ever breastfeed Andrew?

Mel spanked Andrew for a multitude of reasons. He was a good boy most of the morning besides the diaper switch incident, but he knew better than to wake Jordan from the nap. Andrew knew Jordan needed the rest and that Mel told him not to wake him, but he suffered from an impatience that led him to act out. And, of course, he loves Jordan like a brother. He loves being a big brother to him. But he does still crave his Mommy's attention. It's not that he was jealous of Jordan. He didn't want to be babied instead of Jordan. He wanted to be babied with Jordan. But he had issues expressing those words and it came out in his actions. He resisted eating his lunch like a good boy and Mel could see he wanted more attention. So, she took him to the nursery to have a little talk. 

She spanked him because she felt it was necessary to help him feel littler. After all, it's hard to be a big boy while sniffling on Mommy's lap. The bath, the thicker diaper, the shirt, and the mittens were all meant to push him towards a younger mindset to get the attention he wanted. 

As for your second question, Mel has breastfed Andrew before. It's something he only really does when he's feeling especially little and nonverbal. Particularly after a hard week of work or a stressful event. She doesn't breastfeed any of the littles she babysits though. It's something sweet and tender she keeps special for Andrew. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lavellan said:

One thing that is not shown in this story (given most of the plot is from Jordan's POV and he doesn't know much) is that Mel knew of Jordan's existence from the very beginning and Derek kept her very well informed about Jordan. She knew even before Derek was sure that Jordan would be his little boy eventually. She was surprised when she first met Jordan that he didn't even know the basics of their business. Andrew found out about Jordan after he returned from visiting family and was on the same wavelength as Mel that he would soon be Derek's baby. So, to answer your question, they would be very happy and excited to see Jordan wearing the sleeper. "It's about time!" Mel would say. And Andrew would compliment Jordan on how cute he looked. 

For your second question, Andrew doesn't wear diapers 24/7. But he is padded most of the time at home. He'll still use the toilet if he needs unless he's diapered, though. Unless he's working, it's not hard to persuade him to trade his training pants or pull-ups for something thicker. Jordan, however, would need more encouragement. Even when his bed wetting (stress-related) fully disappeared he would still wear at least a pull-up to bed just in case. But during the day he would have to be persuaded to wear any kind of padding. It's easier for him to agree to diaper up if he knows Andrew is also wearing. Which, Andrew would do more often just to get Jordan to. 

Mel spanked Andrew for a multitude of reasons. He was a good boy most of the morning besides the diaper switch incident, but he knew better than to wake Jordan from the nap. Andrew knew Jordan needed the rest and that Mel told him not to wake him, but he suffered from an impatience that led him to act out. And, of course, he loves Jordan like a brother. He loves being a big brother to him. But he does still crave his Mommy's attention. It's not that he was jealous of Jordan. He didn't want to be babied instead of Jordan. He wanted to be babied with Jordan. But he had issues expressing those words and it came out in his actions. He resisted eating his lunch like a good boy and Mel could see he wanted more attention. So, she took him to the nursery to have a little talk. 

She spanked him because she felt it was necessary to help him feel littler. After all, it's hard to be a big boy while sniffling on Mommy's lap. The bath, the thicker diaper, the shirt, and the mittens were all meant to push him towards a younger mindset to get the attention he wanted. 

As for your second question, Mel has breastfed Andrew before. It's something he only really does when he's feeling especially little and nonverbal. Particularly after a hard week of work or a stressful event. She doesn't breastfeed any of the littles she babysits though. It's something sweet and tender she keeps special for Andrew. 

Thank you for answering my questions. I love love love this story. ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Lavellan said:

Thanks for the clarification!! Hope to see Jordan being little with mel too maybe babysitting him with Andrew ! Would be so cute 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

From Tenant to Baby: BONUS

Sick Day CH. 1

Jordan knew something was wrong when he took the first bite of food. It just tasted…off. By the look on Joseph’s face, he tasted it too. Now, he knew Heather wasn’t Gordon Ramsey or anything. He didn’t expect five-star-level food when invited to their place for dinner. But…how could someone mess up spaghetti?

“So…” She asked eagerly as she sat down her plate at the small circular table. She served herself a simple salad, having decided to go vegetarian the month prior. “How is it?” 

Jordan cleared his throat as he watched Joseph force down another bite just to keep his mouth occupied. “Uh…It’s great!” He felt terrible for lying, but he knew he’d feel even worse to see her disappointed face after telling her the truth. 

“Really? That’s great,” Her smile was wide and cheerful, making Jordan choke through another forkful of mushy noodles and off-tasting meat sauce. “It’s hard to cook something without tasting it, you know?” 

“Mhm,” Jordan hummed, sipping his soda to try to wash the taste away. 

“So good, babe,” Joseph lied. 

Jordan only managed half the plate before he couldn’t take it anymore. “This is delicious and all, but I’m gonna have to take the rest to go,” He feigned fullness by leaning back in the chair and patting his belly. “I might’ve snacked right before I drove over.” 

“Wha- Jordan!” Heather whined. “I told you to come with an empty stomach!” 

“I know, I’m sorry,” Jordan apologized, reaching over the table and patting her hand. “I’ll take some with me and eat it tomorrow for lunch, how about that?” 

The girl sighed, eating the last bite of her salad before getting up and taking both their plates to the kitchen. “Alright, but I’ll hold you to that.” 

As soon as she disappeared around the corner, Joseph spat his mouthful into his napkin and shivered. “Oh god, what did she put in here?!” He whispered in disbelief. 

“No clue.” They shared similar withered looks. And Jordan pulled his phone out to send a quick text to Derek. 

‘Call me with an excuse to leave?’ He typed out before Heather came back out with a slice of store-bought apple pie. 

“At least have some dessert,” She bargained and Jordan felt his heart drop at the large Tupperware bowl full of spaghetti she sat beside him. He was halfway through his slice of pie before his phone started to ring. Taking the time to turn his call volume up, he answered with a falsely concerned voice. 

“Derek?” 

“Jordan! I know you’re over at your bud’s place and I’m really sorry, but my entire system just crashed and I can’t find any of my files for my clients.” Derek’s voice was regretful but panicked. “Can you please come by and help me find them?” 

Jordan winced theatrically. “That sounds rough! Yeah, I’ll be on my way here in a sec.” 

“You’re a lifesaver!” 

The call ended and Jordan stood with a sigh. “I hate to leave so suddenly-” 

Heather cut him off. “It’s no issue. The dude sounds freaked out! Do you think he lost his clients?” Her brow pinched in worry and Jordan felt bad for lying to her twice. 

“If he did, I have a thumb drive with a backup in my school bag at home,” Jordan assured. He patted his pockets to make sure he had his keys and grabbed the Tupperware bowl. “I’ll cook for us at my place next time to make up for running off!” He promised and fled the apartment. The drive home was quick and when he finally pulled up Derek was waiting on the porch for him. It had been a few short months since the incident at the movie theater, but since then the pair of them had grown much much closer. 

Running up to Derek, Jordan couldn’t help but wrap his arms around Derek’s waist in a hug. “Thanks for saving me.” 

Derek chuckled, returning the hug eagerly. “Of course, baby. But what happened? Why did you need the rescue?” 

Shyly, Jordan explained the disaster that was dinner and watched as Derek’s face screwed up. “See? I didn’t want to stick around in case she wanted me to have seconds.” 

“Well, I just made some baked potatoes if you’re still hungry.” Derek offered and Jordan accepted readily. 

They ate quietly while watching an older movie. Something Derek loved and Jordan had never seen before. But right as the credits started to roll. Derek looked over at Jordan with a look that spoke volumes. Over the months, Jordan started to learn Derek’s mannerisms. The small things that he hadn’t picked up on when they first met, but now that he knew Derek’s heaviest secret, he was able to understand the nuances behind every little glance. This one was a common one. 

Derek would often get this soft look in his eyes. There was admiration, there was desire, there was love. And the way that his eyes raked over Jordan, cataloging every detail as if he’d never see it again. It was the kind of attention that made Jordan melt and want to lay himself at the mercy of Derek to do with as he pleased. Especially after such a good night. Knowing exactly what he needed to do, Jordan ducked his head into Derek’s shoulder. 

“Daddy…?” He asked softly. “‘M sleepy.” 

“Aw, babe,” Derek cooed, his arm wrapping around Jordan’s shoulder. “My sweet boy. Let’s get you tucked into bed.” 

Jordan followed Derek down the hall to the nursery slowly. His feet shuffled along the floor and one hand balled up in Derek’s shirt. He was well passed the point of shame, but still, butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Derek was gentle as he helped Jordan lay down on the changing table and started fishing around in the drawers for supplies. The very first thing he grabbed was a pacifier that he gave to Jordan immediately. Jordan wasn’t sure what it was about pacis, but it was one of his favorite accessories no matter what headspace he was in at the time. He didn’t quite have a ‘favorite’, but he loved that Derek started to have them on hand constantly. 

He was divested of his clothes with gentle, methodical movements. He barely had to put in any work before an adorably patterned diaper was fastened onto his hips. Derek didn’t ask him what he wanted to wear and that was part of the fun for Jordan. He didn’t like making choices. Each choice gave him a certain anxiety that, while he had been getting better with managing, he was just happier when Derek handled them all. 

“Alright, love bug,” Derek cooed, coming out of the closet with a large t-shirt. Just looking at it, Jordan could see that it was at least a size too big to fit, but he didn’t mind. It just made the situation better. “Arms up for Daddy!” 

Jordan obeyed, sitting up and letting Derek slide the oversized shirt over his head. 

“It’s gonna be pretty warm tonight, so I think this will be plenty of clothes, yeah?” Derek looked to him for confirmation, but Jordan couldn’t care less. He didn’t pay attention to the weather. That was Daddy’s job! He simply shrugged, causing Derek to pinch his cheek softly. 

“Now, the baby has to make a choice, okay?” Derek asked while the hand that was petting Jordan’s cheek reached up to stroke his hair. 

“Hmmm,” Jordan thought about it before nodding. One choice wouldn’t hurt.

Derek’s smile was fond. “Does Baby want to sleep with Daddy in the big bed or does he was to sleep in his crib?” 

“Big bed!” Jordan told Derek immediately. While he wasn’t feeling little enough to sleep in the crib, he also just missed the older man enough to want to drift off to sleep together curled up under the same blanket. 

And that’s exactly what they did. Derek tucked Jordan in on his side of the bed, of course, making sure his stuffed giraffe Kay was resting on the pillow beside him before climbing into bed with him. He didn’t feel like reading tonight, but that was fine with Jordan. Said boy drifted off, and curled close to Derek’s side while Derek slept on his back. There was a moment as Jordan fell asleep when he felt a small cramp in his stomach, but he mostly considered that part of his food taking longer than usual to digest. 

It quickly became clear that that was not what was happening when he woke up merely a few hours later with an intense pain radiating from his stomach. Cracking his eyes open, Jordan saw that Derek was still asleep, his chest rising and falling in rhythmic breaths. For a moment, Jordan tried matching his breath, hoping he could fall back asleep, but the pain grew in intensity. So much so that it brought tears to his eyes. Panicking, Jordan felt his mouth fill with thick saliva. He was going to throw up. He didn’t have time to gracefully slide out of bed. He practically fell out of the sheets as he scrambled to Derek’s bathroom. 

The man was as considerate as always and had kept the bathroom light on with the door cracked even though he knew Jordan was diapered. He was more than thankful for it when he didn’t have time to do much else but shove the toilet seat up and throw up his dinners into the porcelain bowl. It didn’t stop with one heave. No, it continued until Jordan had settled to his knees in front of the toilet. The cold tile shocking to his bare knees. One of his hands fumbled up to flush the toilet, but his stomach was still cramping in pain. 

“Fuck-” He gasped, a violent heave making him lean over the bowl. It hurt his already burning throat, but it was even worse that it still didn’t seem to help. Frustration welled up in his chest, the tears forcing themselves down his cheeks. 

“Jordan?” A gruff, sleep-filled voice came from the bedroom. Oh great, Jordan woke up Derek. 

Jordan’s mouth opened to assure the older man he was fine and urge him to go back to bed, but his stomach rebelled and he started gagging once more. He clutched the overly large t-shirt trying to ground himself, but it was like pressure was building inside him. 

To his utter horror, Jordan felt the pressure release not from his mouth, but from his bottom. A sob forced its way out of him at the fact that he was not only spewing it from both ends but drawing the attention of Derek who was now rushing out of bed and stomping into the bathroom. Embarrassed, Jordan curled into himself. Well, as much as he could with his head still perched over the bowl. 

Small sobs shook his shoulders the entire time. All he could smell was the bile coming from his mouth, but he was sure Derek would be able to smell his messy diaper when he stepped into the bathroom. 

“Oh, Bubba,” Derek cooed sadly, making his way over and resting a hand on his back. “Looks like that spaghetti caught up to you, huh?” 

A pitiful whine made its way from Jordan’s chest in answer and he managed to choke back the retch that tried to follow. That didn’t save his diaper from another round of mess. Jordan wished a hole would open and swallow him up. He felt disgusting. He and Derek were close, but this was way too much. 

“Babes it’s alright,” Derek tried soothing, he crouched down beside Jordan and wrapped a gentle arm around his shoulders to try to guide him closer. “Just let it out. You’ll feel better afterward. I promise.” 

“No,” The first word Jordan had been able to mutter since Derek entered. “No, no, no-” He repeated, struggling weakly before diving for the toilet yet again. 

There was nothing left for him to vomit, it seemed. But his body wouldn’t stop. Derek reached up to flush the toilet when the latest round of heaves subsided. “Do you want some water to rinse your mouth out with?” 

Jordan nodded frantically and watched Derek stand up and shuffle around in the medicine cabinet before producing a small paper cup. He filled it with tap water from the sink and crouch once more at Jordan’s side. Rather than hand the cup over, he held the cup steady to Jordan’s lips and slowly poured its contents into his mouth. Swishing it around, Jordan spits it into the toilet. Derek repeated this a few more times until Jordan sipped the cool water rather than spit it out. It helped to soothe his aching throat, and by then, the worst of the pain had passed. It was now just a dull ache deep in his gut. 

“Ready to get cleaned up, baby boy?” Derek asked softly, helping Jordan to stand on shaking legs. 

Jordan nodded but held the hem of the shirt down to cover his used diaper. At some point, maybe when he’d been asleep for all Jordan knew, he had also wet himself pretty heavily. “Can you wait for me outside?” 

Derek gave him a patient look. “Bubs, I don’t mind cleaning you up. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.” 

Jordan’s lip quivered. “Please. Not ready for that. Don’t want it. Please can I do it by myself?” 

“Of course,” Derek says immediately and Jordan knew he wasn’t going to force him to allow him to help, but the man’s words still helped. “You hop in the shower and I’ll get everything ready for you outside. Do you want to get back into bed, or would you feel better on the couch?” 

“Couch, probably. Don’t want to get sick on your bed.” Jordan explained.

Derek looked like he wanted to say that he wouldn’t care if Jordan threw up all over his sheets, but he seemed to notice that Jordan was shivering. He was quick to leave then and Jordan went to work stripping down. He wished he could scrub the next 10 - 20 minutes out of his brain, but he had to settle for just not thinking about it. Pretty soon, he managed to clean up, throw the used diaper in the trash and tie it up, and wrap a towel around his waist before shuffling out of the bathroom. Derek was immediately there with warm clothes and a fresh diaper. Jordan wanted to complain, but the diaper was best if he was ever going to throw up again. 

There was barely a moment’s pause before Derek swooped in and started to take care of Jordan as he always had. “C’mon, sweet boy, let’s get you all comfy and cozy.” 

Derek had the couch with blankets, pillows, and even a trashcan right by it for Jordan. And when he had Jordan all nice and tucked in there, he brought in a small sippy cup filled halfway with more cool water. “Let’s make sure you can hold this down before we get you more, okay?” 

Jordan held the sippy cup to his mouth and let the water trickle in. He couldn’t help it as his teeth worked against the plastic spout, most likely carving divots into it. He wished he had his paci, but it was the middle of the night. He was already keeping Derek awake with his sickness; he didn’t want to have him running around needlessly. 

The television was turned onto some cartoon. The voices were soft, the music quiet, and Jordan didn’t feel like he was trying too hard to pay attention. Derek went to go sit on the armchair, but Jordan pouted before he managed to sit down. “What is it, Babe?” Derek asked softly, noticing Jordan’s sad face. 

Despite dislodging the great tuck job Derek did, Jordan shimmied down the couch until the cushion his head was previously laying on was free. 

“Aw, does Baby want Daddy to sit with him?” 

“Uhuh.” 

Derek didn’t fuss about sitting down, rather, he encouraged Jordan to scoot back up and rest his head on his thigh. It was perfect, especially as Derek’s hand started to comb through Jordan’s short hair. It didn’t take long before Jordan was asleep and Derek was right behind him. He only hoped he didn’t feel so bad when he woke up. Hopefully, at a more appropriate hour…

A/N: Here we go again! This won't be nearly as long as the original series, though. I think I can squeeze it into 3 chapters maybe. But yeah, this will be the first of several add-ons to hopefully be in this story. It was supposed to be done way earlier, but I have a friend who's been constantly commissioning me to write her little niche stories. And every time I finished some, she'd commission me for more. But she was understanding when I told her I needed a break to write this story, so small mercies ❤️ 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)

So happy to see a new chapter !! Love the interaction between jordan and Derek and how Jordan it’s not totally imerse in his little side ! But loved to be cared and in secret his pacifier rsrs 

hope there more !!

• Like 2

I enjoyed this story too. I'm happy you have a few more chapters for us. Thank you.

It's been a long time since you gave us an update, I have one question please. 

Who is Joseph’s and Heather agaon?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Who is Joseph’s and Heather agaon?

Joseph is Jordan's old roommate mentioned all the way back in chapter 1. He's the one who moved out of the apartment. 

And Heather is his fiancé, the one he moved in with! They're mentioned a couple of times throughout the story but they are Jordan's closest non-ABDL friends!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

😙👌This is by far the best story I have ever read & will ever read related to abdl in my lifetime! I have never seen such a story as this that 1 has grammar & good pacing, 2 you can visualize every bit of the story without any confusion, 3 it makes you feel little by just reading it, 4 pulls at the heart strings 😩, 5 It doesn’t go dark or turn into  smut like most of them tend to do, & finally 6 makes your day every time you see a new chapter up. I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve had a rough day at work & this takes all away. This story helped me relax, thank you for writing this!

• 10 months later...

From Tenant to Baby: BONUS

Sick Day: Chapter 2

Author Note: It's hard to believe it's been more than a year since I've updated this story, but I've been extremely busy with a lot of things. Although, most of this chapter was already written and in my WIP folder on my computer I just needed to add a little more and polish it up! Hope you all enjoy!

Derek woke to the sounds of pain emanating from the boy sleeping on his lap. At first, he didn’t remember the hours previously. The fact that he was asleep sitting on his couch was confusing, but the heat radiating from Jordan’s forehead brought everything back into sharp focus. Looking down, he saw that Jordan was still asleep, although fitful. As much as he hated to wake the boy up, he feared the mess he’d have to clean up if he didn’t. 

Derek ran his hand gently down Jordan’s chest, dislodging the tucked blanket. Immediately, his boy started to shiver. 

“I know, I know,” He cooed softly even though Jordan was asleep. “But you need to wake up, Bubba.” 

Jordan woke with a little more prodding and Derek felt his heart clench at the noise of distress he let out. If he could take all his boy’s pain and bear it himself, he’d do it in a heartbeat. It wasn’t fair that Jordan was sick in the first place. But there was nothing he could do but take care of him until the sickness ended. “Are you gonna sick up again?” He inquired as Jordan’s squirming grew more intense. His breaths were shallow and forced. For a moment, Derek watched a war in Jordan’s eyes. His poor boy didn’t want to vomit again, most likely for fear of getting the runs again. It wasn’t anything Derek hadn’t encountered or was unwilling to handle. 

Without waiting for an answer, Derek leaned forward and grabbed the trashcan. As soon as he lifted it within easy reach, Jordan grabbed for it. There was nothing left in the boy’s stomach. But that didn’t stop him from retching. “There we go, let it all out,” Derek tried to soothe. Jordan whimpered. “Shhh, you’re gonna be alright.” 

He did his best to support Jordan the entire time. For a moment, he thought they could get through the incident without another accident. It seemed that Jordan thought that too. The rigid tension in his shoulders bled out with his final few convulsions. Derek could tell the exact moment it happened as Jordan’s face fell. His poor boy. He stopped vomiting but clutched the trash can close as if to hide behind it. His lip quivered, and his eyes filled with tears. He wouldn’t even meet Derek’s eyes. 

“Wait right here, okay, bud?” Derek encouraged. “Daddy’s gonna go grab some water to rinse your mouth.”

When he received Jordan’s small nod of acknowledgment, he reluctantly got off the couch and headed for the kitchen. He took the sippy cup with him and filled it halfway with vitamin water and the rest with cool water, but also brought another small paper cup. He brought them to Jordan and waited for him to swish and spit a few times before taking the bag from the trashcan and going to throw it away. By the time he returned with a new bag, Jordan had slipped off the couch to kneel on the floor, presumably uncomfortable in his mess. 

Derek was silent putting the new bag in, only when he was finished did he look to Jordan and offer his hand. “Let’s get you cleaned up, baby.”

Jordan’s horror flashed across his face; it was obvious he didn’t think Derek knew about his messy diaper and the sudden allusion to it was traumatic. “I’ll go shower,” He sniffled quietly, going to stand without taking Derek’s hand. His legs were shaky from his trembling and lack of energy and Derek rushed to support him. 

“Let me take care of you.” 

“No, no, no, no-” Jordan immediately started to protest but didn’t resist as Derek led him down the hall. “Derek, I’m-” Poor boy couldn’t even bring himself to say what was wrong. 

“I know. I don’t mind. Let me take care of you,” Derek insisted. The nursery came into view and the pair wandered inside. 

“It’s gross, I’m all gross and disgusting-” Jordan was quickly losing his grip on his emotions as more words became sobs than actual words. Luckily Derek was very fluent in baby babble and gibberish. 

“My baby is not gross or disgusting,” Derek said firmly. He scooped Jordan up and laid him down on the changing table without a preamble. “You’re feeling very icky and have an upset tummy.” He kept up the soft words, hoping that a littler headspace would help him. 

Jordan’s pajama pants came off easily, exposing his messy diaper to the world. Derek wanted so badly to coo at him. It wasn’t that he found messy diapers cute. It was more the loss of control that Derek enjoyed. But even then, he preferred the loss of control to be voluntary, something he could encourage and nurture. This forced sickness reaction was different and trying to encourage Jordan to do it willingly was not going to end well at the moment. 

Still, Derek found himself letting Jordan lay, dirty diaper exposed, on the changing table while he gathered the necessary supplies. Usually, he would just grab them as he needed them. He handed off the sippy cup of juice to give Jordan something to occupy himself with while he dipped off to the closet. 

He found a pair of footed sleepers and his heart melted. Both of them were adorably patterned, one in bumble bees and one in little puppies. The only difference was the zippers. One had the zipper in the front for easy access, and the other in the back. Practically, the zipper in the front would be more useful…but Derek couldn’t help but think the one that zipped in the back could help Jordan feel more helpless. 

“Bees or puppies, baby?” Derek called out, letting Jordan be the deciding factor even if he didn’t know exactly what he was deciding on. 

“Puppies.” Jordan’s soft voice answers. He was close to tears still, Derek noticed. But some part of Jordan was being soothed from Derek’s care. The puppies footed sleeper was the one with the zipper in the back…That settled that. 

Jordan was such a good boy while Derek changed him out of his messy diaper. He grew a little upset when his diaper was untapped and his mess exposed, but Derek kept up his soft murmurings, distracting him with his plans to make some chicken soup to help him feel better. Jordan slipped into his headspace somewhere between the words. So much so that he didn’t notice the booster added to the padding of the diaper before Derek powdered and taped it up. Derek slipped the sleeper’s feet onto Jordan, pulling them up his legs and up his arms before he heard the quiet hissing indication that the sippy cup was empty. 

“Uh oh,” Derek chuckled. 

“Uh oh…” Jordan repeated, eyes darting from where he was looking at the sun’s rays peeking through the curtains to look at Derek. His mouth still worked over the sippy cup spout, creating another hiss. 

“Let’s get you a binky, babe,” Derek pulled open the drawer with his collection of pacifiers and clips. 

“‘M binky…” 

“Yeah?” Derek encouraged the inane babble. “What do you say, huh?” 

Jordan moved as if he were going to peek into the drawer, but found it to be too much effort before he flopped back down. “Binky, Daddy.” 

“Alright, alright,” Derek grabbed a plain white pacifier and matching clip before clipping them to the front of Jordan’s sleeper. He helped Jordan off the changing table and almost exploded as the boy leaned most of his weight against Derek’s chest. Derek took the chance to zip the sleeper all the way up in the back. It wasn’t hard to scoop Jordan into his arms and carry him back to the living room. He was returned to his nest on the couch. “How are you feeling, baby?” 

Jordan’s forehead was still warm and he shivered, pulling a blanket over his shoulders. “Ick…” he answered around his pacifier. 

“Daddy’s gonna get you some medicine to help you feel better, okay?” Derek cooed, petting the boy’s hair. 

“Sippy?” Jordan’s red-rimmed eyes looked up at Derek imploringly. 

“Of course, you can have some more sippy,” Derek took the empty sippy cup to the kitchen and refilled it with the same mixture before returning. He found Jordan leaning over on his side on the couch staring at the black screen of the television and couldn’t help but coo. “Let me get some cartoons going for you, baby.” 

Reluctantly, Derek left Jordan after assuring him that he could call Derek for anything he could possibly need. The boy merely nodded, content to curl up on the couch and ride out the worst of his icky feelings. Before he grabbed the medicine, Derek sent off a quick text to Mel and Andrew to let them know about the sudden turn of events. He’d barely set his phone down before it started to ring. Quirking a brow, Derek grabbed the phone again and answered the sudden video call from Mel. 

“Where’s the poor baby?” Mel asked without so much as a good morning or hello. Derek could see Andrew peeking over her shoulder. 

“Resting on the couch right now,” Derek flipped the camera and pointed it toward the couch where Mel would be able to see Jordan’s messy hair over the back of it. 

“Bring him the phone, Derek,” The woman’s voice left no room for argument and Derek merely sighed before walking over to the couch. He flipped the camera back around and crouched down beside the cushion Jordan was lying on. 

“Hey, Bubba. Someone’s on the phone for you.” He said gently, pointing the phone up to capture both of them in the camera. Derek watched Mel’s face melt into one of concern. 

“Oh, Baby,” She cooed. “You don’t look so good. Feeling pretty icky?”

Jordan nodded, his cheek rubbing against the couch cushion. “Tummy hurt.” 

“Oh, you poor thing! I bet your Daddy’s getting you some medicine, yeah?” 

“I was just about to when you called,” Derek informed patiently. “He hasn’t had much sleep, but he’s managing to keep some fluids down. I’m sure it’s just a bad batch of food poisoning. He’ll be right as rain in a couple of days.” 

“Well, hold tight and Andrew and I will be there to help out-” 

“Mel that really isn’t necessary-”

Mel refused to let his words continue. “Derek, you have a sick baby. A few extra hands won’t hurt. Plus, the more help you have, the more you can just sit and comfort the poor thing. I’m sure this isn’t very fun for him.”

Jordan let out an agreeing whimper that caused a pout on Mel’s lips and Derek couldn’t help but relent. 

“Okay. I’ll get the guest room ready.”

“Thank you,” She smiled with satisfaction. “We’ll be there in a couple of hours, okay buddy?” 

“‘Kay.” 

Hanging up the phone, Derek sighed and stood back to his feet. “Let me go get that medicine.” 

Jordan was limp and pliant as Derek sat him up long enough to drink a tiny cup of medicine and latch his lips onto a straw dipped into a cup of partially watered-down juice. The next two hours passed quietly as episodes played out on the television. Derek convinced Jordan to nibble on a few saltine crackers, but the poor kid was mostly averse to consuming anything other than what came in the sippy cup. 

Mel and Andrew’s arrival was a quick one as they’d let themselves in without knocking. Derek had been sitting on the couch with Jordan’s head in his lap. Thankfully, Jordan fell asleep once more and didn’t stir at all with the entry of new people. Derek watched with amusement as Mel tried to keep herself from wrapping her arms around the sick boy and potentially waking him up. 

“He looks even worse in person,” She said sadly. “Has he felt any better?” 

Derek nodded. “Not much better, but he managed to keep down everything I’ve given him so far. That’s progress from this morning.” 

Seemingly satisfied with that answer, Mel put her things down on the armchair and headed for the kitchen. “I’m going to get started on some soup. Derek, are there any chores around the house that need to be done?” 

“Some dishes and some laundry, but that’s all,” Derek shrugged. “But don’t worry about it I can handle-” 

“Roo, you start on those and then come help me in the kitchen,” Mel ordered without care. 

“Yes, Ma’am!” Andrew said happily and scampered off to the laundry room. 

“Mel,” Derek said in exasperation. He appreciated the help, of course, but it was completely unnecessary. A simple case of food poisoning wasn’t bad enough to call in reinforcements. But Mel turned to him with her hands on her hips. 

“Derek. Your priority right now is that boy right there,” She pointed to Jordan. “Focus on making sure his suffering is as little as possible. We’ll handle everything else.” 

“I-” 

“Ah!” She interrupted, pointing her finger at him. “Just say thank you and leave it at that.” 

“...Thanks, Mel…” He said softly, relaxing his shoulders back onto the couch as Jordan snuggled closer to his stomach in his sleep. Mel tiptoed over long enough to press identical kisses to Derek and Jordan’s cheeks before heading to the kitchen.

_____

Jordan woke slowly to the smell of something good wafting from the kitchen. The binky had fallen from his lips at some point but dangled from the clip on the front of his sleeper. Briefly, he debated going back to sleep, but his stomach was in less pain than before leaving him to feel how empty it also was. That, and he had to pee really bad. Apparently, all that juice had caught up to him. 

Shifting from where he lay, Jordan felt a hand run through his hair. He felt his body tense up in a deep stretch, his breath hitching in his throat with a groan. 

“Oooh, that’s a big stretch!” Derek’s voice said in amusement. Jordan felt his warm, calloused hands rub over his back as the muscles relaxed and a long sigh escaped him. “How ya feelin’, baby?” 

“Still bad,” Jordan rubbed at his eyes. “But less pukey.” 

“That’s always good. Mel’s in the kitchen finishing up some lunch for you,” Derek’s words caused Jordan to perk up, his head lifting from the man’s thigh. 

“Mel’s here?” 

“Mhm, and Andrew too.” 

“Why?” Jordan couldn’t help but ask with confusion. There was no event planned that he knew of, and their visit seemed like something Derek would let him know of ahead of time. 

“They were worried about you, buddy,” Derek informed, helping Jordan to sit up slowly and sip at the now room-temperature drink in his sippy cup. Although, feeling the twinge in his bladder, Jordan belatedly realized he shouldn’t have done that. Wetting himself was not something he often did consciously. More so, it often happened while he was sleeping or feeling especially small. He could count on one hand how often he’d actually wet himself on purpose. 

Derek must have picked up on Jordan’s growing discomfort as he gently pulled the boy onto his lap until Jordan could rest his head on his shoulder and Derek could continue petting down Jordan’s back. “What’s wrong, sweetheart? Are you feeling like you’re going to throw up again?” 

“No,” Jordan sighed, sticking the nub of the pacifier back into his mouth and giving it a few reassuring suckles. This was fine. This was more than fine. Derek wouldn’t mind at all, he told himself. 

It was with that thought that Jordan closed his eyes and forced his muscles to relax. There was really no way to hide it from Derek as Jordan was sitting in his lap with his knees on either side of his legs. Jordan could only hide his face in his shoulder and blush as he saturated his diaper with an entire morning’s worth of water and juice. He wasn’t sure when Derek realized what was happening, but between one moment and the next Derek went from worrying that Jordan was feeling sicker to comforting him as he finished wetting himself. 

“You’re okay,” He soothed. “You’re such a good boy, buddy. You’re so brave. Daddy’s right here. Daddy’s going to take really good care of you.” 

Derek didn’t hesitate as he rested one hand under Jordan’s butt, no doubt feeling the warm soaked diaper even under the onesie snaps. But he didn’t stop and instead pushed himself off the couch while still holding Jordan securely. Jordan squirmed in embarrassment, which only encouraged Derek to start bouncing him like a fussy baby. There was no ignoring how wet he was. The diaper was soaked from back to front and had Jordan not known how high quality the diapers Derek bought were, he’d seriously be worried about it leaking. 

Walking down the hallway, the pair bumped into Andrew. Andrew was dressed in casual sweats and a t-shirt, far from the playful clothes Jordan was used to seeing him in. He even had his contacts in instead of wearing his glasses which was one of the major tells that he didn’t have any plans to regress. “Good morning, Jordy,” He smiled, ruffling Jordan’s hair. “I hope you’re feeling better.” 

“We’re gonna try to get him to eat something when I get finished changing his soggy butt. Do you mind getting the highchair out and into the kitchen for me?” Derek asked, making Jordan fidget and whine slightly in embarrassment. Which, of course, only earned him more shushes and bounces. 

“No problem!” 

Jordan watched him disappear around the corner while he was carried to the nursery, and he knew immediately just because he was feeling slightly better, the baby treatment wouldn’t cease. 

(Also it seems that I have forgotten how to update the topic name to reflect that a new chapter's been updated. If anyone can remind me how to do that, I'd greatly appreciate it.)

• Like 6