LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

Chapter 21

Tish woke about about 15 minutes later when she felt something strange happen between her legs.  The pressure on her crotch vanished and she felt everything in her diaper shift.  It took her a minute after waking up to realize she had been asleep.  She didn't see Miss Emma or Beth.  She could feel that her diaper had come undone somehow.  On one hand the tightness of the diaper was gone, but everything that had been held in place inside the diaper now felt like it was oozing around.

"Beth?  Are you there?", she called out from the table.

"I'm here Tish.  It's ok.  I think you just passed out for a bit."  Beth came back into view but she was different.  Her hair was pulled back and she was wearing a set of black form fitting scrubs like Miss Emma had on earlier.  Her name was embroidered on her chest and Tish wonderered why she was dressed like that.

Before Tish could talk, Beth took a warm cloth and wiped her forehead and brushed her back.  She smiled at Tish as she tended to her.

"Shhh shhh.  Let Beth take care of you ok?  I'm just gonna grab some supplies and we'll get your diaper changed."

Tish reacted and quickly tried to bolt off the table but was quickly reminded of her helpless state.

"Beth wait.  Let's talk about this... I don't want you to do this.  Let Miss Emma do it OK?  I'll take whatever punishment she gives me.  Please Beth.  Pleeeeease."

Beth came back over and looked down at her.  She put her hand on Tish's stomach, an intimate area to touch, and spoke softly and calmly to her."

"Tish, I know you're scared, but I want you to trust me ok?  You trust me right?"

Beth shut her eyes tightly and didn't want to answer.  She opened them again and saw this beautiful woman standing over her and she wanted to melt. She teared up and nodded.  She trusted Beth but she was not just scared, she was terrified at what she was about to have to go through.

"Good girl", Beth whispered to her as she came close and gave Tish another kiss on her forehead, cheek, and then her lips.  At that moment Tish thought she would let Beth do anything to her and for her.  

Tish was a bit flustered.  These mix of emotions were too much to handle.

"Why are you dressed like that Beth?"

"Tish, I know what is in store for you if Miss Emma were to take back over. I'm not going to let that happen to you.  From what I understand you have been a pretty bad little girl today!"

Tish blushed and was a bit annoyed at being talked to like this.  Why did Beth have to talk to her like this and poke fun.

"You are going to be good for me though aren't you?", Beth asked and Tish wondered if she should answer.  She did.  Beth went down to Tish's feet and released the ties that bound her ankles to the table.  Tish was now able to move her legs and bend her knees to relieve the stiffness.  She expected Beth would release her hands next but she didn't angering Tish even further.  Instead Beth spread her legs a bit and gave Tish's diaper area a look like she was about to climb a mountain.

"Well Tishy, let's get this over with.  We have a lot to do before you can go home.", Beth stated.

Tish wanted to know what she was talking about but instead didn't respond.  She just closed her eyes again and turned her head away and preteneded she wasn't there.  She just wanted Beth to get this over with.  She felt Beth's fingers slipping into the waistband of the diaper, ready to pull it down.  Tish didn't want the first time that Beth saw her private parts to be like this, but it was too late now.  She felt the front of the diaper pull away from her and the smell hit the air and it was bad.

"Ohhh my god... ok ok ok.  Let me just uhhh.", Beth fumbled about, a bit shocked when she was exposed to Tish's mess contained in the diaper and smeared between her legs.  She thought she was prepared for this but she wasn't.  She looked at Tish who still had her eyes shut.  Neither of them wanted this right now.

"Oh Tishy, you sure have made a mess here haven't you.  What in the love of god did you eat.  Whew!"

This was one of the grossest things Beth had ever done but she knew it was worse for Tish.  She approached the situation as only temporary and she saw this as an opportunity to care for her friend and that is what she did.  She quickly motioned for Tish to raise her little butt off the table and she quickly removed and disposed of the diaper in a pail that had been made available to her.  She then took large wipes and went to work.  In just a few seconds, she had 95% of the mess removed and Tish was starting to look somewhat normal.  She realized the more mess she removed, the more awkward this was going to get.  She spent the next few minutes with her hands on every inch of Tish's diaper area.  It was a bizarre situation for them both but she tried to treat it professionally and give Tish the respect she deserved.  Once she was cleaned, the awful smell had nearly dissappeared and they were both thankful for that.

Tish couldn't believe what had just happened.  It went a lot quicker than she thought it would and she was thankful to be cleaned.  She now realized she was laying nude before Beth.  She felt the need to cover herself but her hands were still locked in the mittens at her sides.  She looked up at Beth and never felt more vulnerable in her life.

"Was it bad?  I know it was bad.  I'm so sorry Beth.  I.. "

"Tishy, stop.  It is over now.", Beth said sternly as she started releasing Tish's hands.

She freed her hands from the soft mittens and Tish was glad to have her fingers back.  She checked her dexterity and wiped her nose and mouth after sitting up on the bed.  She let her feet dangle in the air and put her hands in her lap to cover herself.

"I think we are a little beyond being shy at this point aren't we?", Beth joked with her.

"I know Beth, I just can't help it.  I don't think I can get over this."

Tish let out a sigh and noticed Beth had set out supplies for another diaper.  It was sitting there waiting for her.  She looked up at Beth.

"I have to wear another one don't I?", Tish asked.

"Yes sweetie, you do, you have at least 2 more hours to go, assuming you behave yourself."

Tish looked up at the wall and saw the timer  

#Time remaining 1:59:00
 #Total Time: 16:09:23

She couldn't believe it was almost over.  

"I'm going to behave Beth.  I'll be a good girl I promise!  I guess let's get my diaper on.  Hopefully this is the last one!", Tish said eagerly and excited that this experience had almost come to an end.  She thought about what she had just said.  She had actually started to feel like a little girl who was dependent on others to take care of her.  She realized she was far from the strong confident woman who had walked into the holo this morning.  She didn't know what to think about it all.   For now, that could wait.  She started to lay back, allowing Beth to do what she wanted.

"Ah ah... wait a minute Tishy, not so fast.", Beth grabbed her hand and pulled her back up into a sitting position and Tish looked at her curiously wondering what the hold up was.

"It's time for your spanking."

• Like 10
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 21

Chapter 22

"Huh?  Beth that's not funny at all."

Beth looked back at Tish, emotionless.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

Tish pulled her hand away, her fingers slipping through Beth's as she tried to absorb this information.

"Beth.  No!  I mean, sorry I didn't mean to say no.  I meant...  But... Why?", Tish said in a very confused and panic state.

"Tishy, you need to calm down.  Do you THINK I want to do this to you?  Do you!?", Beth yelled at her.

Tish's smirk quickly disappeared and she sort of scooted back away from Beth.  This was serious and she knew Beth was being forced to do this by Miss Emma.  It was hard to separate the two.  How could she let Beth do this to her.  Give her a spanking.  Like a child.  She thought to herself that she had started feel like a child.  Was she acting out like a child now?  It confused her and and Beth snapped her out of it.

"Tishy!  Are you listening to me?  Miss Emma told you there was another spanking.  Did you think you were getting out of it? C'mon, turn over and lay down.  We are doing this.  It's happening.

"Right now?", Tish asked stupidly.

"No, next week.... Yes right now!  Lay down on your stomach.  Let's go little girl.  NOW!"

Tish hated this.  She hated being spoken to like this.  She hated not having control.  Her real world was so close and her mind had already started shifting back and forth between the adult her, and the child she felt like after the day's events. The program, or Miss Emma, or whatever it was called was making sure she understood she was not in control any more.  She slowly layed down and starting to turn over.  This was apparently too slow and she felt Beth push her the rest of the way over until she was flat on her tummy.   She let her forhead rest on the stiff pad beneath her and she waited.

Beth hated this too.  It wasn't in her nature to be aggressive like this.  She knew she had no choice though.  Miss Emma had warned her that if she didn't take this seriously, she'd keep Tish in here for the whole 24 hours and it wouldn't be pleasant for her.  She had read Miss Emma's instructions and still couldn't believe what she had been instructed to do. She wanted to help Tish out of here, but wasn't 100% sure she could do everything to Miss Emma's standards.  She thought cleaning up Tish's dirty diaper would be the hardest part, until now.  She was being forced to give the woman she just confessed her love to....  a spanking.  It was absurd she thought.   She would rather change 100 dirty diapers than do this.

She looked down at her friend.  She was laying there silent.  She admired Tish's contoured lines, her toned back and arms, her behind and legs.  She felt bad for staring but couldn't help herself.  She walked to the front of the table.

"Tishy, reach your arms out in front of you."

Tish did as she was told and Beth started to securing her wrists to the front corners of the table."

"Beth, this isn't necessary.  I'm not going to fight you on this."

"Tishy, please.. don't make this harder than it has to be.", Beth said.

Tish strained her head upwards to look at what Beth was doing.  Her wrists were trapped in haeavy medical style restraints.  They were comfortable yet strong.  She could pull with all her might and they wouldn't get free.  As she was testing the cuffs, she felt Beth pulling her right foot out towards the corner.  She felt the same restraints being applied to her ankle.  Beth took her other ankle and pulled it to the other corner of her mattress pad, causing her to be a bit stretched out.  Her legs were spread wide enough that Beth could see everything. Tish heard Beth sigh.  The anticipation of what was about to happen was too much.  Each second that ticked by felt so long.  She wanted Beth to just get on with it.  

Beth walked to her side and stood there for a few moments before tracing a finger down Tish's back causing her to wiggle.  She wasn't expecting that at all.  Beth's soft finger continue down to the crack of Tish's behind and she let her hand gently rest on the pert cheeks in front of her.

"Tishy, I've wanted to get my hands on this little ass of yours for a long time you know."

Tish flipped her head around so she could see Beth and looked at her in disbelief at what she was hearing and what was happening.

"Beth, stop teasing."

"Oh, I'm not teasing, its just that this isn't quite what I had in mind!", Beth smirked.

Beth let her hand float across Tish's behind, caressing her as she talked.  She now felt comfortable at this point touching her friend in this manner.  She felt in control now.  She took notice that Tish's behind was still a bit pink from the spanking Miss Emma gave her this morning.  "Tishy, you know I have to do this right?"

"Yes"

"And you know you deserve this right?"

Tish did not respond.

"Right?"

"Yes, Beth", she had to question whether part of her actually did need this. 

"And there are other things too that you might not be ready for."

Tish tried to squirm but it was hard to see Beth tied face down like she was.

"What Beth, tell me!"

"We'll talk about that later.  Now lay still for me."

Tish did what she was told.  She looked down and remained silent, just waiting for what was about to happen.  She was more nervous than scared.  She knew Beth probably couldn't spank as hard as Miss Emma had and she didn't know how something like this would affect them both.  Her plan was to get through this and never speak of it again.  She wondered what Beth was thinking and then it happened.

"Smack"

Tish flinched as she felt Beth's hand land on her behind.  After a couple of seconds she let out an audible chuckle having realized that Beth had barely done anything.  She wondered if Beth was going easy on her intentionally, just being careful, or maybe that was as hard as she could spank.  Beth sort of paused at hearing Tish laugh at her.  She figured Tish thought she was weak and it was a bit insulting.  She had never done anything like this before and she would warm up.

"Damnit Tishy, I don't know what I'm doing here.  I'm trying to feel my way through this."

"Smack"

That was a bit harder and Beth asked, "Well?"

Tish shook her head illiciting a huff from Beth.

"SMACK".

Beth brought her hand down on Tish's left cheek.

"Mmmm", Tish grunted a bit and clenched her behind together.  "Ok, that was better, you got it now."

Beth couldn't believe she was doing this right now.  On top of not wanting to hurt her friend, Tish was having to coach her through this.  Beth took a moment and remembered Miss Emma told her to take this seriously.

"SMACK SMACK SMACK", Beth used the same force over and over and watched Tish react.  The bare ass in front of her was now reddish pink from only a few slaps.  Beth was surprised at how quickly the color came.  Beth watched her friends body fight against this stressful position.  Each spank resulted in Tish's cute behind clenching together with a little yelp.  She thought it was cute.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"Tishy?  Are you ok?"

"YES!  For god's sake get on with it, damnit!"

-- SMACK --  -- SMACK --", Beth reacted to Tish yelling back at her and increased her intensity on these last 2 spanks, leaving visible hand prints on Tish's flesh.

"FUCK!.  Ok that f'ing hurt.  Take it easy!", Tish yelled out and she made fists with her hands and sort of pounded the table in front of her to take her mind off the pain.  Her knees twisted and she tried to pull her butt away from whateve Beth was about to do next.

"Tish, oh my god!  I'm sorry. I'm sorry!  But.. But..."

After a few moments, Tish collected herself, "but what!?"

"Your language, you can NOT speak to me like that!  I don't have any choice but we have to increase your time."

"WHAT?!  Beth!  NO!  Why?",  Tish felt the rage again come over her like she had felt this morning.  It wasn't fair.  Her friend was here now and it was supposed to all be easier.

"Tishy, these are the rules.  You know that.  I don't want to hear any more of that nasty talk ok?",  Beth tried to sound as serious as she could. 

"Tishy, we need to add 30 minutes."

"WE aren't adding anything.  YOU are.", Tish spatted back at her friend.

"Tishy, I suggest you calm down and focus.  For me, please.  Just cooperate.  Don't make me punish you further."

"Don't tell me to calm down.  F You Beth."

Tish instantly realized what she had just done. 

"Beth.  I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.  I love you.  That was stupid.  Please forgive me.  It's just...."

A voice interrupted Tish, "Beth, you will continue now.  Final warning.", Miss Emma's voice came from somewhere in the holo and it frightened Beth momentarily. 

Tish turned her head to look for the voice, "Beth?  Continue what?  Beth, it's over right?"

Tish didn't get an answer but instead felt another hard slap across her bare bottom.  She couldn't tell where it landed at first because of the sharp sting.  

"Owww.  Beth!"

"Don't Beth me little girl.  Don't you ever say F you to me.  Do you understand me?"

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!"

"YEEEeessss", Tish cried out.

Beth was now spanking Tish for real.  It had turned from a few test spanks into a real spanking and Beth's frustration with Tish came through with each blow she delivered.  She didn't need Miss Emma's prompting now.  She watched her friends beautiful behind try to wiggle away from the next spank but she was able to find her target each time.  She heard Tish let out grunts.  She had to make this this spanking count whether Miss Emma was watching or not.

"Beth, stop!  Stop!  STOP!!", Tish screamed.

"Tishy, be quiet.  You deserve this and I determine when this is over, not you."

She kept spanking and realized what she had told Tish was true.  She did think Tish needed this and it kind of made her feel a bit empowered to be the one to do it.  Tish's pleading had stopped and she was now crying through each blow. Beth could tell she was trying to fight through and be tough but she was going to show her she wasn't as tough as she thought she was. 

She kept alernating spanks to each cheek until Tish's ass was completely reddened.  Tish let out a scream and shook and tensed against her bonds.  Beth however, did not stop.  She kept on spanking her friend and Tish's screams turned in to sobs.  This new sound surprised Beth.  Tish sounded like a toddler who had melted down at the end of a long day.  A child that was 100% out of control.  This was the sound of helplessness.  The sound of Tish breaking.   

Tish was laying limp on the table now, letting out little wimpers and moans between the deep heaving breaths.   After a couple of minutes, Tish was able to think clearly again.  She wanted desparately to rub her behind.   Her butt was still on fire but she was able to cope now.  She whispered something with mouth squished into the pad.  She had slobbered on it from the crying and screaming.  Beth wiped her face and bed clean so she could communicate with her.

"Tishy, what is that?", Beth whispered to her.

"I.. I'm sorry.  I'm sorry Beth.  I'll be a good girl for you Beth.  I love you and sorry for what I said. I will...  I will... I..", Tish blubbered these words and Beth was able to understand enough.

"Shhh shhh.  I know.  I know.  It's over now.  I love you too."

Beth started to think about what she just went through.  She knew that part of the spanking was done out of anger and she felt bad about that.  Part was done out of love and necessity.  Doing that to Tish was one of the hardest things she had done, but somewhere in Beth's mind she was justifying it somehow.  

Beth looked down at her bound friend.  She looked at Tish's toned arms, followed by her shoulders to her lower back. The view was disrupted by Tish's bright red ass, followed by a pair of athletic legs that Beth admired.  The contrast between Tish's freshly spanked behind and the rest of her body was quite stark now and Beth knew that it would take awhile for the rich color to fade away.  She stood there speechless for about 30 seconds looking at what she had done. For Tish, that 30 seconds felt like an eternity after what just happened.  Beth's gaze was fixated on her friends naked behind.  She was sort of in a trance with a weird expression on her face.

"Beth?", Tish called to her.  "Beth?  What are you doing?!  Beeeeth!"

• Like 10
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 22

In previous chapters, you have established that Tisha is the self-appointed alpha female in a consensual relationship with a partner whom she identifies as a beta, and treats accordingly.  It is not yet clear whether Tisha behaves this way to mask her own insecurities, or because she is so genuinely self-absorbed that she views the people around her as mere appendages.  And now, we have arrived at a chapter where the alpha is completely at the mercy of the beta, and the latter reacts with standard form displays of envy and resentment.  The writing here is artful, relying more on inference than outright hitting the reader over the head with it.  Well done.  So, it is getting more and more difficult to guess what the AI is up to, because these two are a train wreck in progress.  It will be interesting to read the great reveal when it comes (if it comes) because at this point it looks like the AI's real target is Beth, and Tisha is merely a tool that the AI is exploiting.

• Haha 1

Chapter 23.

"Oh, umm, nothing.", Beth said in haste.

She quickly grabbed her notes that Miss Emma had left her and reviewed them to change the subject.

"Tishy, I just need to review these instructions.  One moment.",  Beth already had them memorized but pretended to scan them again.

Tish made a sincere plea for help through the remaining tears, "Beth, please.  Can you let me up now.  I'm so sore from laying here.  My butt is on fire and itches. It's driving me crazy!".

"Tishy, calm down.  I'm going to take care of you.  Just be patient with me.  Tish let out a huff in anger but didn't say anything.  She shifted around the table as best as she could for relief but it didn't come.  

Beth walked over and opened a cabinet across the room and was checking out the various supplies that were available. Curiously, each item in the shelf was neatly marked and had a little number next to it.  Beth didn't understand what it meant at first.  She found a stack of the thick diapers like the ones she removed from Tish earlier.  They were individually wrapped and were labeled "Self Sealing Security Diapers - 2000 Credits".  She pulled one from the shelf and heard a little ding from somewhere.

A small monitor on the door of the cabinet came to life.  It displayed a message, "Thanks Tisha! Your holo account has been charged $2.00, balance remaining... $921.34, a copy of this transaction was sent to your email address on file."

"Oops", Beth laughed to herself, realizing this was some sort of micro transaction for real money.  'Well, she needs this stuff and she apparently has plenty of money her holo account.', Beth though it was nice that Tish had money.  She looked at the rest of the supplies, grabbing some lotion and powder that were price the same as the diapers.  There were many other items such as medicines, various restraint devices and pacifiers in different shapes and colors.  She looked at one of them which was a bit bulkier looking.  It had straps that she figured must go around the head.  It looked a bit scary to her.  It was labeled with a tag that read, "Special Pacifier".  Beth looked at it and it resembled the one Miss Emma had used earlier.  This one was much cuter though.  The outside was pink and the surface area would cover her entire mouth.  She though Tish might actually look adorable with this in for some reason.  The bulb to suck on was huge and would defintely keep anyone quiet once in place.  She considered that if Tish wore this for the rest of her time here, if it would keep her out of trouble.  It would prevent any further cussing, but Tish probably wouldn't forgive her if she made her use it.  For one, it it didn't look pleasant to wear, and it was much too babyish for Tish.  Beth knew she hated pink.  She picked it up to examine it.  'Ding' 

"Thanks Tisha! Your holo account has been charged $200.00, balance remaining... $721.34, a copy of this transaction was sent to your email address on file."

"Shit!", Beth said outloud. She didn't realize what she had done before it was too late.  She had misread the label thinking it was the same price as the diapers.  She put it back on the shelf and tapped refund on the screen. 

'Sorry, all holo purchases are final for this program as defined in the terms and conditions.  Thank you!'

"Just great, well I might have to actually pay Tish back for this one.", she thought.  She poked around a bit more, wondering what all the other items were until she heard something loud from behind her.

Tish was screaming for her and shaking around violently on the table.  Beth had gotten caught up in the programs peculiarties and gadgets and had temporarily forgetten Tish was still strapped down and suffering.  She quickly took her purchases and ran towards Tish.

"What's wrong!?"

"Beth, my butt!  Do something please!  Ahhh!"

Beth didn't really understand what was going on but whatever discomfort Tish was feeling she thought she could help. She squirted a good amount of lotion onto Tish's behind.  It was basically aloe vera.  Tish's mid section was bobbing up and down rapidly, looking for relief from the burning and the itching.  Beth giggled at this sight.  A side effect of a spanking could be severe itching all over the affected area.  Neither of them knew this until now.  Beth placed her hands on the red globes of Tish's bottom and worked in the lotion.

"Ahhh Careful!", Tish yelled out at the touch.

"Tishy, just relax now.  I'm going to rub this in and it should help you ok?"

"FINE!  Just hurry up.  It's the least you could do.  You did THIS remember!?"

Beth ignored Tish's attitude and applied the lotion.  It immediately helped.  In any other situation, having Beth's hands on her behind would be a dream come true for Tish but all she was thinking about now was the relief.  It finally came as Beth kneeded her flesh.  Beth let her hands gently fall over Tish's cheeks as not to inflict any more pain.

"Better?", Beth asked in an annoyed tone that implied she should be grateful.

"Yes, thank you.  Can you let me up now?  Please?"

Beth didn't answer but continued to massage Tish's ass.  She spent a few minutes making sure the lotion was applied to all the red areas.  Because her legs were still spread apart, some of it had slipped down her butt crack and between her legs.  Beth let her hand find it's way there, spreading the remaining goops of lotion into her.  When Tish felt the touch she instictively clenched, trying to prevent it and squirm away.

"Relax!  How many times do I need to tell you this?"

Tish did for a moment but the touching continued.  She felt Beth's fingers slide between her and she writhed a bit on the table and made a noise Beth had never heard from her before.  She was starting to get worked up.

"Beth...  please."

"Please what?"

"Please... not like this.  Not in here.  Not in the holo."

Beth removed her hands from Tish, "There we go, all done!  Just needed to get that all rubbed in.  That will help with soreness.   How about we get you up now?  We need to get you cleaned up and back into a fresh diaper so you don't have any accidents.

"Beth! Stop it."

"You aren't in a position to be making demands little girl.  Any more backtalk from you and there will be trouble."

"OK OK!  Geeeez.   I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  This is just all so hard.  And with you.... it's just too much."

Beth released Tish from the cuffs and she was finally able to move again.

"Tishy, don't move too fast now."

Beth was right, Tish's shoulders and knees were stiff and sore from being pulled apart.  When she got some movement back she grabbed her wrists in her hands to massage them.  

"Ohh my gosh!  These aren't going away any time soon!", Beth held up her wrists to show beth.

There were deep red grooves on her wrists from where she had violently pulled against the cuffs.  She was right, these marks would remain well past her holo experience was over and she'd have to deal with that somehow.  

"Well, I told you to relax but you didn't.  Now look what you have done.",  Beth got more lotion and rubbed it into Tish's wrists for her.  She repeated the same thing with her ankles which weren't as red.

Tish knew the same thing must be true about her behind and it had to be very red.  She tried to look at it by bending to one side but she couldn't see very well.

"Is it bad?", Tish asked while turning so that Beth could inspect her.  Beth was surprsied that Tish freely chose to showcase her backside like that but knew she was more concerned about the damage than her modesty at this point. Tish reached around to touch her bottom for the first time and it was very tender at the slightest touch. 

"Umm... no.  Not... not too bad.", Beth told her while trying to act unimpressed. But that was a lie.  Beth had spanked her so many times the redness had left a couple deep red spots across her butt that would probably lightly bruise for a few days.  She didn't want Tish to know about that right now.

"I didn't think you were going to ever stop spanking me!"

Beth just looked at her and gave her a pitiful smile, "I hope you learned your lesson."

Tish was about to snap back at her but caught herself.  Sh had no idea just what lesson she was supposed to learn at this point.  It wasn't Beth's job to teach her anything.  She just sat on the edge of the bed and realized this was really the first chance she had to just sit and be still.  Since Beth had been a part of all this it had been nonstop whirlwind of different emotions, torment and psychological games with no time to think about the implications.  One fact that she couldn't get out of her mind was that in the span of 30 minutes, the woman she loved told her she loved her back, and cleaned her messy diaper.  It was all too much.  It couldn't be real.  She sat there watching Beth with her arms at her sides, hands resting on the bed propping herself up.  She didn't care that she was naked any more.  Beth had seen enough of her and done enough to her that it didn't matter.

"Tishy, why do you hop down and walk around a bit.  Loosen up ok, you must be sore."

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Tishy, I was being polite.  It wasn't a suggestion.  Now get up and move around while I get this stuff ready for you."

"FINE!", Tish yelled at her with a look that could kill and smacked her hands loudly on the bed as she hopped down and started to walk away.

Beth grabbed her by the arm and yanked her back around.

"You little brat!  That mouth of yours is going to keep you stuck in here forever.  And I don't appreciate it either Tishy.  It's not fair to me.  Your attitude just sucks.  I'm doing the best I can here for you and and this is the way you act?  You aren't helping at all.  You can't control yourself AT ALL.  Aren't you supposed to always be in control?  Big tough woman and all that?  You sure don't seem like it now.  You are acting like a spoiled little child."

Tish was flabbergasted.  Never in her life had she been spoken to like that.  She felt 2 feet tall and Beth's words sunk in deep.  They stung almost as much as the spanking.  She had let Beth down and she knew it.  Somehow, she felt immediate remorse and guilt, without yet having contempalted everything she heard.  Beth's tone and body language did all the talking.

"Beth, look I'm.."

"No.  Stop it right there Tish.  Enough.  Enough! Keep your mouth shut.  Just 15 minutes ago you are crying your eyes out telling me how much you love me, how sorry you were.  How you were going to be a good girl for me.  Pffft.  Please. You are all talk.  Well no more.  Turn around, NOW!  You are really pissing me off."

Tish looked at Beth in disbelief.  How could she be like this.  How could she treat her like this after all she had been through.  Beth's eyes pierced into hers.  She was dead serious and slowly turned around.  She was actually afraid of what was going to happen.  She was supposed to feel safe with Beth, not afraid.  What had happened?

Tish felt Beth behind her and she brought something up and over her head.  She got a quick glimpse of it and knew it was another pacifier thing.  She didn't fight this time as Beth glently inserted it into her mouth.  The size of the rubbber  bulb was quickly apparent and it forced her mouth open a bit.  She didn't want to have this in long, that was for sure.  It filled her mouth and wasn't fun.  Beth strapped it around her head and pulled it tight causing the front to press against her cheeks tightly.  Tish heard a click and reached back and felt it.  Beth had locked it!  She felt her hand slapped away and Beth held them at her Tish's side.  

"Don't move."

Tish felt Beth pull the few strands of her hair free that had been caught in the straps.  She slowly turned Tish around and they were face to face.  There was already tears rolling down Tish's cheek and Beth wiped it away.  It was followed by another.

"This is for your own good Tishy.  I'm afraid for you, if you are allowed to speak any more, so this is the only thing I could think of.  Besides, you really hurt my feelings just now and we both need some quiet time.  I'm trying to help you Tishy.  I do love you, but..."

Tish's heart sank and her eyes immediately welled up with tears.  She had blown this as soon as it had started.  The whole 'I love you but..' routine.  She looked at Beth in desperation, begging her with her pouty eyes to say it wasn't over.

"I do love you...  but if this is going to work, you are going to do what I say.  This is your last chance or I'm walking out of this program, and I'm walking out on you.  Do you understand what I'm telling you right now?"

Tish tried to grab for Beth and hug on to her but Beth told her no.  She was to remain still.  The reality was Beth would never leave her over this.  She knew Tish wasn't thinking 100% straight but she had to say something for her to take this seriously.  Plus it didn't hurt to see Tish a little more compliant.  She had never had the upper hand around Tish and it felt a bit liberating now to hold all the cards.  Tish would seemingly do anything for her and the realization of this had dawned on Beth over the last few minutes.

The tears were once again wiped from Tish's cheeks as she stood there sobbing that she had almost lost Beth.  She was completely at her mercy, naked and vulerable standing there.  Beth approached her and gave her a reassuring kiss on the forehead but nothing more.

"Now, are you going to move around and loosen up now like I said?"

Tish nodded and started walking around the room giving Beth a chance to collect herself.  She let out a huff of frustration she felt with Tish, but also a sense of relief.  She thought she was actually up for this job now.  Something had sparked that she didn't know she had in her. She eyed Tish slumping around the room with her head down, rubbing her behind.  She caught her looking over at time to time and then Tish would quickly avert her eyes.  She collected her supplies and laid them out as Tish watched.

Beth unwrapped the diaper.  She felt he softness and thickness of it.  It ws so fresh and clean compared to what she was exposed to earlier.  To her surprise there were included instructions.  She thought a diaper was pretty straight forward but these apparently were not.  She read the how-to instructions.

'Self Sealing Security Diaper - for Heavy bladder and bowel control.  This diaper is rated for 24 hour use.  It is highly recommended to use lotion and powder if planning to wear longer than 8 hours.  Apply diaper in normal fashion.  When ready bring waist band tabs together.  Diaper will confirm to the body and waist and leg gatherings will chemically bond to subjects skin preventing removal.  Patient may feel temporary burning sensation.  This is normal and will pass.  To remove diaper after use, apply provided removal agent to seems of diaper.  Warning - Do not attempt to pull diaper from skin.'

At this moment, Beth was very glad she wasn't the one about wear this.  She laid them on Tish's sleeping pad and spread them out.  When she had everything ready she called her friend over.  Tish appraoched and had several lines of drool and spittle running down her face from her mouth being forced open.  Beth took a rag and wiped her face and chest off where it had fallen down her.  

"Ok Tish, I've got a nice fresh soft diaper for you ok?  Be a good girl for Beth and hop up here and sit down."

Tish wanted to scream again.  This baby talk was getting worse and worse.  She complied and crawled up on the table on all fours giving Beth another view of her.  She positioned herself on the diaper and crossed her arms, giving a look that said to get this over with.  Beth had Tish lay down and and she brought her arms back over her head.  Tish started to fuss until Beth gave her a warning not to.  Her wrists were and ankles were placed once again into the cuffs she had just gotten out of, but this time not as tight.  She had seveal inches of movement for which she was greateful.

"Now don't pull on those and you'll be fine.  I felt I need to restrain you before we talk about what happens next."

Tish looked up at Beth, a bit fearful at her ominous tone.  Unable to speak all she could do was moan and wait to find out what the hell Beth was talking about.  The only thing she thought could be next is to get diapered again.  What else could it be?

"Tishy... Do you trust me?"

She hesitated before nodding.

"You know I love you right?"

Tish shut her eyes and about cried again when hearing this.  She nodded and looked into her friends eyes, pleading with her to not do whatever she was about to do.

"You are going to have a choice to make now darling.  Now I know you have this weird thing about not using the holo for sex but... before I diaper you we are going to do something else for you.  Maybe take your mind off all this for awhile.", Beth said as she trailed her fingers down Tish's taught stomach and let them rest between her legs.

Beth put that as delicately as she could knowing how awkard it sounded but it didn't help.  Tish's face turned red, not from embarssment but from anger.  She jerked her legs a bit in panic and her knee hit Beth in the side, knocking her back a bit.  Beth had forgot how strong she was and now felt like an idiot for not tightening her down like she was before.

"Well I can see you aren't ready to talk about this calmly, I'm going to give you awhile to cool down and we'll continue this conversation then."

Beth disappeared from Tish's view and all that could be heard were angry screams coming from behind the pacifier.

• Like 11
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 23

Wow!  This looks like it could be a really profitable enterprise.  $200 for a single diaper.  So, after her 24 hours are up, Tisha will be free to go, but wearing a diaper that cannot be removed without a magic potion available only inside the hologram.  But, of course, she will only be getting her diaper changed, not permanently removed ... 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Babypants said:

Wow!  This looks like it could be a really profitable enterprise.  $200 for a single diaper.  So, after her 24 hours are up, Tisha will be free to go, but wearing a diaper that cannot be removed without a magic potion available only inside the hologram.  But, of course, she will only be getting her diaper changed, not permanently removed ... 

Well the diaper was only $2.00.  Not $200.  But I do like your idea...  You are free to go but when you need your diaper changed, please report back to Miss Emma in the holo.  Of course, read those terms and conditions ya know?  ??

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Tisha said:

Well the diaper was only $2.00.  Not $200.  But I do like your idea...  You are free to go but when you need your diaper changed, please report back to Miss Emma in the holo.  Of course, read those terms and conditions ya know?  ??

Remind me to buy stock in this company if it is publicly traded!

• Like 1

Well, Miss Emma is certainly in the driver's seat, especially if the same 24 hour rule applies on each and every visit.  And Tisha, it is $200/diaper.  You need to account for inflation.  

• Like 1

Chapter 24.

Beth found a place to sit on the other side of the room.  She didn't want to be near Tish right now.  She needed time to cool off.  Both of them did.  She wanted to make this as pleasant as possible for Tish but the situation was definitely awkard, as much for her as it was for Tish.  Miss Emma had instructed her that Tish's first sexual experience needed to occur in the holo as a final act of giving up control.  Tish had vehemently objected to the vary notion that she would ever give into the pleaseures of the virtual world.  Beth wasn't going to force anything on Tish but she needed her to understand what the alternative would mean.  

Beth never understood Tish's hang up and her holier-than-thou attitude about things.  She always had and aire about her that said, 'I'm just a bit better than every one else.'  She looked across the room at the small framed girl squirming on the bed.  The guilt she felt at first of partaking in this wasn't there any more.  This program had somehow discovered Tish's weak spots and exposed and exploited them like no one else had ever been able to do, including her.  But with what Miss Emma was doing, it now seemed so obvious what Tish's issues were.  It was simple... fear; fear of letting go, fear of letting someone else help her, love her or take care of her.  Beth chuckled this could actually be therapuetic in a way, even though Tish probably didn't see it like that.  Beth had no idea that Tish had actually seen a therapist, but had failed to get any results.  Miss Emma, err the program she thought, managed to do better than any therapist ever could.  Beth had had her own experiences in 100% holos, some of them a bit scary and hard, but she always knew what she was getting into.  Tish had jumped straight into things thinking she was invincible as always.  Beth doubted she felt that way now.    

Beth poked around the room for about 10 minutes.  She eyed the door which would lead her out of the holo and away from Tish, but she never once though about actually leaving.  She couldn't do that.  She admired the sophistication and detail of the program and wondered what other types of programs might exist of a similar nature.  Many of these types of programs were published anonymously for obvious reasons, but she made a note to find out more about it once she got Tish out of here.

It had been about 15 minutes and Beth hadn't heard a peep out of Tish in the last 5.  She looked over at her and she was laying still.  She could see her chest moving up and down as she breathed calmly.  Beth was satisfied and went back over to try to talk to her again.  When she approached, Tish was already looking up at her with those deep dark eyes she loved.  They did have an effect on her but she wasn't going to fall for it.  

"Tishy, will you listen to me for a minute and let me explain?", Beth calmly asked her.

Tish nodded and Beth wiped her face again where saliva had seeped out of the pacifier.  She brushed Tish's forhead and tried to give her a reassuring presence.

"Tishy, I'm going to be straight with you now and tell you some things you aren't going to like to hear.  I've never really had the chance or courage to talk to you like this but you don't really have a choice right now so I'm going to use this opportunity to speak my mind for once without you taking over.", Beth placed her hands on the edges of the pacifier and shook it back and forth a little.  Just enough to remind Tish that she had no choice but to listen.

"For starters, you should know this holo experience doesn't end until you... well, until you have an orgasm in here.  The 24 hours could come and go but until this last requirement is met, your 'custom experience' Miss Emma has designed for you isn't over and the program won't end.  She held up Emma's instructions like they had been handed down from on high.  That was partially true.

Tish started breathing heavily at hearing this, but somehow maintained her composure.  She was a bit embarassed and she blushed that Beth was talking about that act as if some sort of task she needed to check off her list as if a formality.  As if doing that was just some sort of procedure, rather than the intimate private thing it should be.  She promised Beth she would listen and she didn't want to overeact again but it was hard for her to stay calm.  She didn't like where this was heading.  Somewhere in the back of her mind, perhaps at Miss Emma's hints she knew this might come but she blocked it as a possibility.

"Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.  You came in here with curiousity, but also with arrogance and didn't look before you leaped.  I've seen you do it before you know.  And to be honest, it's actually kind of nice to see you like this."

Tish's eyes widened and she raised her head up off the table as much as she could, shocked at what Beth told her.

"Lie back down.  Now.  You said you would listen so listen!   I think perhaps you aren't as strong as you think you are.  Is it all a facade? I don't know Tishy.  You are an amazing successful woman who can do anything but I don't know if you'll let me love you, let me take care of you, let me be the strong one once in awhile.  Is it so hard for you to just let go? Let your guard down.  How are we going to be together for the rest of our lives if I can't take care of you too?  Ya know?  And now I have you like this and you have no choice but to let me be all those things for you."

Tish was now complete mess of tears hearing Beth talk about and her deepest darkest issues, hearing her talk about their future lives together like this.  Not being able to respond was worse than anything in the last 12 hours.  An hour ago even the idea of being with Beth seemed like a dream, and now here was Beth talking about the rest of theirs lives!  Tish about broke down right there.  The only thing she wanted to do right now was get up and throw her arms around Beth and kiss her, but that was impossible.  She was bursting with different emotions now and it was overwhelming her mind.  She looked at Beth and just nodded.  She was saying 'I love you' back to her with her eyes and Beth understood.

"I love you too sweetheart.  But you have a lot of work to do on yourself.  I'd like to help you if you let me.  I think what you have been through today, what you are going through here...  well you might look at it a different way. I know you are still angry about all this, but I recommend you look at this in a positive light".

"Now, don't make that face at me! You know I'm right.  Miss Emma discovered something in you that you hid from yourself.  And YOU little girl, hid yourself from me too.  You deserved that spanking simply for depriving me of you all this time.", Beth poked at her stomach, teasing her.  Tish smiled from behind the pacifier and nodded now that Beth seemed to loosen up a bit.  Beth had somehow managed to get a positive reaction from Tish.  It was the best she could hope for under the circumstances before continuing her little speech.

"Tishy, don't think of this as a holo experience.  I'm real ok?  Will that make it a bit easier?", Beth asked her directly.

Beth shook her head no.

"Oh, c'mon.  Why not?  At least I'm not some emotionless robot doing things to you.  Although I do highly recommend that!", Beth winked and teased her again.  "And trust me, you don't want Miss Emma to come back because if you don't allow me to do this she made it clear the next 10 hours in here won't be nearly as easy as you've had it so far.

Tish stared blankly at Beth.  'Easy?  What in the world was she talking about?  Nothing about this has been easy!', she thought.  She certainly didn't want to find out what Miss Emma meant so she nodded her head and relented.

"Good girl.  So you can actually behave if you try.", Beth patted her head in a childlike manner and Tish closed her eyes and tried to be calm through this insulting treatment.

Tish started to breath heavily.  It wasn't so much that she knew what was coming, it was the how.  She was so nervous about this she thought she might pee again.  She was laying on a thick diaper, still waiting for her, but it wouldn't do much good yet.  Beth saw her trembling, there were goosebumps on her arms and legs and she felt shivers.

"I know your scared Tish.  It's going to be ok.  Just think, we can look back at our first time together and have a good laugh about this."

Tish turned her head and looked at Beth, on the verge of crying again.  Her mental state was on edge and it felt like the littlest push could lead to any number of directions, tears, anger, embarassment.  She was trying to keep it together.  She didn't want their first time being intimate with each other to be like this.  Strapped down and gagged as if doing some weird kinky sex stuff.  She wanted candles and music, and wine.  She wanted romance, not pacifiers and diapers.  To make it worse, Beth was making a joke out of it.

"Ok now Tishy, let's calm down ok.  You have to trust me now.".

Beth leaned in close and took Tish's head in her hands and they were eye to eye.  She cleaned more drool from around the edges of the pacifier.  Tish wanted to just disappear right there.  Beth careassed her head and gently leaned forward and kissed Tish's forehed, her nose, and her neck.  Tish tilted her head back a bit.  Her neck was always ticklish and Beth had just disovered this.  

"I know you want that pacifier out, but I think I'd rather just keep this a one sided conversation for now ok?"

"Mmmmm!", Beth growled from behind what was effectively a large gag.  She hated that Beth kept calling it a pacifier.  It was so stupid she thought.

"Would you like to see it?", Beth asked her excitedly.  "Hang on!"

Beth ran back to the cabinent and found a shelf with various toiletries and supplies that one might need if they were in here too long.  She grabbed a handheld mirror she had seen earlier.  

"Thanks Tisha! Your holo account has been charged $10.00, balance remaining... $711.34, a copy of this transaction was sent to your email address on file."

Beth ignored the alert and headed back to Tish.  She quickly held the mirror above Tish so that her whole body was reflected in the mirror.  Tish stared and saw a helpless young woman spread eagle on this weird bed. Seeing herself in the mirror reminded her just how naked she was.  It felt more real somehow.  Why did she feel the need to cover herslef.  The power dynamic between her and Beth was so lopsided and didn't seem fair.  She just stared as Beth brought the mirror closer and closer to her face, bringing the pacifier into view.  She looked at herslef closely.  Even though she was gagged, she did indeed have a pacifer in her mouth.  The contoured plastic and rounded edges covered her mouth and pressed into cheeks, making the puff out just like it would on a toddler who wouldn't give up their binky.  She thought she appeared 10 years younger with that in.  It took her a moment to even notice the color.  Pink.  She rolled her eyes and looked at Beth, trying to articulate her disapproval.

"So cute Tishy.  I wanted you to see."

Beth was talking fast and energetically as she was doing all this.  She appeared to be giddy at having control over Tish now.  Maybe it was just nervousness or perhaps she was trying to get through the awkardness.  But Beth didn't appear to nervous or awkward, the word that came to Tish's mind was confident.  Was part of her enjoying this Tish wondered.

She put the Mirror down and went back to kissing Tish.  She kept nibbling at her neck causing Tish to jerk about and wiggle away.  Her hands found her body and Tish felt her stomach and chest being caressed. Beth was going for it now.  All of a sudden Tish felt finger nails lightly brush her exposed armpits and she screamed. "MMMMMM!"

"Don't!", Beth told her. "I could hear anger in that scream and we aren't doing that, understand?  I don't know what you like so you have to be patient!"

Tish was getting really mad now, "Patient?  Me be patient?", she wanted to scream.

"You are too squirmy and I don't really feel like getting kicked again so why don't we just tighten you back up, just until this over, mmm kay?."

"Mmmm mmm", Beth moaned.

"I'm going to pretend you just didn't tell me no.  You don't really think that is a good idea do you?", Beth said as she pulled each strap attached to Tish's ankles.  When she did Tish's body was pulled apart like before so much that she could barely wiggle back and forth.

"There we go you squirmy wormy!", Beth said to her in a voice you'd use for a child.  "Now where were we?  Oh yeah? You liked the tickle monster!?",  Tish wanted to scream again and shook her head no violently at Beth.  She didn't like this game.  

"Tishy, I'm just kidding.  I promise, no more tickles... for now.", The tickling was replaced with somthing softer and she felt Beth's hands come down her face and to her chest.  Beth's hands were so soft and Tish felt them flow all over her body.  Beth massaged her shoulders, her sides, her arms, she let her fingers dance across Tish's breasts.  Tish's breathing increased and her heart rate doubled.  This was the Beth she wanted.  Gentle and caring.  Beth kissed her her all over, letting her hands explore.  They eventually found their way to Tish's most sensitive spots which caused her back to arch up a little when touched.  Tish's eyes rolled back in her head as fingers were slid across her and pressed in.  Beth watched as sweat had built up on Tish's body, accentuating her muscle tone.  Her arms were flexed, showing off her petite but strong biceps.  Her abs were glistening in the light, a tummy that would make any woman jealous.   Tish struggled to raise her hips up to meet Beth's touch.  

"Oh my! Look who is now all eager for this.  And just a moment ago we were throwing a tantrum.", Beth teased her and kept her on edge for awhile, listening to Tish moan from behind her gag.  These weren't moans of frustration any more.  Tish was lost in this.  Whatever reservations she had prior to this point had vanished.  A combination of biology, desire, and determination to get through this had consumed her as Beth continued to work on her.  Beth played with her and touched her how she liked to be touched her self.

"My god Tish, how are you so smooth down here?", Beth asked her.  

Even if Tish wasn't gagged, she still wouldn't have been able to answer.  She was in a state of physical bliss. Beth would have to hear about the holo laser hair removal process another time.  Tish knew Beth was speaking to her but it was just gibberish to her brain that was currently pumped full of endorphins and other chemicals. Beth adjusted her technique a bit, knowing that doing so would have the desired effect she was looking for. Tish's body spasmed and bucked up and down violently  She twisted and pulled and Beth thought she might actually break one of the straps holding her down if not break herself.  She was glad that Tish was secured.

Beth did not stop or ease up with what she was doing.  She knew how to please Tish and she found herself enjoying the scene of Tish struggling and thrashing beneath her.  There was something raw and fascinating about it.  It wasn't just that Tish had lost control but that she now had it and she didn't want to give it up.  She kept going, increasing the intensent until finally Tish exploded and screamed out in ecstasy.  She laid there, frozen on the table, her little butt hovering a couple inches off the table as the flood of sensationas and emotions were washing through her.  Beth removed her hands from Tish's body.  She was done.  Tish continued to moan over and over again with each breath and her body released and relaxed on the table.  

Beth couldn't believe the intensity of what just happened.  She'd never experienced anything like that and had to wonder a little about what it might be like to be Tish's position right now.  She wondered how that would feel

"Tish, are you still with me?  Tish?", Beth tried to ask her over and over again.  She took Tish's limp head in her hands and turned her so they were facing each other again.

"Tish!  Look at me baby.  How ya doing?", Beth tried to snap her out of it.

She was making a little mubling sound over and over.  Her eyes were open but Tish just stared right through Beth as if she wasn't there."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 24

@Tisha

as I told you last night, i'm team Tishy all the way! all I can say is while I think Beth is a sweetie sometimes, she is a little bit too big for her britches, and she may need a spanking to bring her down to reality period to have you strap down to some sort of A Contraption so you can't move karma and she  keeps on tickling you and enticing you to the point where you want to slap her is a little bit silly, and someday beth is going to learn her lesson as well as any one else that is involved in this enterprise. I have a feeling that Tishy Is going to learn a lesson, and whatever lesson is, the lesson is that she is going to probably have to get even with this whole enterprise.

Watching Bugs Bunny cartoons, i'm always reminded of the Times when somebody tries to get even with bugs, and he always says after he has been dealt A blow, " Of course you know.. this means war!"  beth and her cohorts may be able to do what they're doing to her now, but someday I would think that Miss Tishy is going to get even, and all of these shenanigans will be repaid.

Meanwhile let me say that I'm going to give Tishy A big hug, and tell her to hang in there!

Brian

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this story.  Had to take a break and take care of some personal issues but things are looking up for me now.

I will be posting a new chapter soon.  Thank you for your reading and your patience with me!

- Tish

• Like 8
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality (Completed)