LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

It's OK, life happens especially around this time of the year.

Take care of your big responsibilities first.

• Like 1

Chapter 14

Tish's knees hurt.  She had crawled around the edge of the room one full time now and it took her about 10 minutes. The hard floor was unforgiving and even though she was careful to not put any pressure on her feet, should could feel the sharp spikey things inside her booties scrape the soles of her feet as she crawled.  Her thick diaper forced her to awkwardly spready her legs.  The whole experience of this was just insulting and tiring.  After her run earlier she really just wanted to sleep.  Her mind and body were mush and now she was forced into another rediculous scenario.  

"Keep going Tish.  I want to see you moving.", Miss Emma called from across the room.  

Tish felt like the loneliest person on earth right now being forced to crawl around like a baby who can't walk.  She was starting to feel out of control again and realized that this was the point.   How long would she have to endure this?  Her knees must be getting red by now.  As she approached her 2nd time around the room she needed to stop.

"Miss Emma, can I please take a break.  This is hurting my knees so bad.  I'm so tired"

Emma looked over saw Tish was barely moving now.  Just inching along slowly before stopping.

"Don't you dare stop crawling young lady.  I'm over here making you a wonderful meal and you are going to disobey me?  Perhaps you are not properly motivated is all.  If you don't get around this room 3 more times before I finish this dinner, I'll keep you here for the full 24 hours instead of the hour I just added.  Now move!"

Tish was on the move again, moving very fast now.  She didn't even have time to think about the extra hour she just earned herself.  Her frustration level was maxed out and she sped around the room at lightening speed without giving any thought to the pounding of the floor against her knees.  This sucked.  The inside of her thighs were chafing against the diaper and she could feel it burning.  She kept moving and moving until she had circled the room 5 times.  But she kept going without realizing she was done and finally Miss Emma looked up from her tasks and decided to stop her.

"Oh, I thought you couldn't crawl anymore?  It looks like you could after all huh?"

Tish collapsed and felt like she just had a second workout for the day.  She was sweaty again and she could feel the perspreation inside her diaper, except she realizeded her sweat wasn't all she was feeling.  She had accidentally peed while racing around the room.  She had been scared and it must have slipped out.

"Yes Miss Emma", Tish said from the cold hard floor.  She stared down in disbelief that she had just relieved herself without knowing it.

Miss Emma knew what happened but didn't make any mention of it.  Instead she went over and lifted the girl into the air and carried her with her legs dangling in the air and plopped her in the chair that she ate her 'breakfast' in.  She was sat down into the chair which forced her legs toghether.  Tish wasn't looking forward to going through another experience strapped into this chair.

"Tish, if you can continue to be a good girl, I think we don't need to strap you in.  Do you think you can be good and not fall out?"

"Yes Miss Emma.  Thank you, I'll be good."

"You'll be a good what?"

"I'll be a good girl Miss Emma".

Before she knew the tray was brought around and pushed up against her unpleasantly.  Her arms were on top of the tray but still contained in the thick mittens.  It occured to Tish that she would not be feeding herself.  She didn't even want to eat again.  She had put so much food into herself today, her insides were sore from the constant processing. Even her favorite meal at this point wouldn't be appetizing after the experience of filling her diaper earlier.

She waited for Miss Emma to bring over whatever disgusting substance she was going to be forced to eat.  A large plate of food was placed in front of her.  It actually didn't look to bad but it was nothing she would ever eat.  Some sort of thick creamy pasta meal that had way too many carbs for her.  She wasn't worried about that in here.  

"Why don't we take that shirt off before we ruin.  I'm thinking you are a bit of a messy eater."

Tish didn't know why this mattered.  The shirt was fake, the food was fake, and any mess would be fake.  But she just went along with it.  Miss Emma lifted the shirt over Tish's head, exposing the girls pert breasts to the cool air again.  She still had this self conscious feeling at being exposed but tried to put that out of her mind.  The bigger problem right now was the giant plate of food in front of her.  She was sure Miss Emma would make her eat it all and she didn't know how it could possibly fit inside her.

Miss Emma dissappeared behind Tish, making noises.  Tish wasn't able to turn around to see her but suddenly Miss Emma grabbed her head from behind and she felt a gag being shoved into her mouth.  This one felt different from  before and Tish didn't understand what was happening.  She thought she was going to be fed but apparently not.  The gag was strapped to her face with a mixture of buckles and straps.  She didn't want to know what she looked like right now.  She noticed that she could easily breath though this gag.  She brought her padded hands up to her face to touch but Miss Emma smacked them down.  

"Try to touch that one more time and see what happens."

Tish made some some sounds and shook her head up and down indicating she understood.  She thought this wasn't so bad, not nearly as uncomfortable as the large gag from earlier plus she wasn't really hungry anyway.  Miss Emma brought some other equipment next to her chair and Tish examined it trying to figure out what it is, and what it was about to do to her.  The looks of it already troubled her.  Miss Emma started connecting pieces together and Tish thought she had it figured out but didn't want to be right.  Her questions were answered when Emma attached a clear flexible tube about once inch in diameter to the gag.  The cool air that had been easy to breath was cut off and she could take the plastic of the tube on her tongue.  Miss Emma attached the other end to a plastic container.  Tish was scared what was in there until Miss Emma opened it and it was empty.  

Emma took the large plate of food and poured it into the box, nearly filling it up.  She fastened the lid back on, making sure not one drop of the heavy pasta leaked from the edges.  She wheeled the tray away, leaving Tish to just sit there. She pressed a button on the side and Tish heard a faint buzzing sound and intently looked down at the box.  

"Tish, look at me for a minute.", Emma said, trying to get the girls attention.

Tish looked up at Miss Emma in fear.  About to cry again.  She wanted whatever this was to stop and her eyes pleaded with Miss Emma.

"Calm down now.  Just breath normally.  I don't have time to feed you your dinner.  I have some other things I need to prepare for you.  And because your hands are trapped in your mittens here, we'll need to feed you like this.  Tish's shot a stare at Miss Emma that could kill.  

"Don't look at me like that little girl!  Now, this feeder will make sure you get all your food down.  I'll check an you in a little bit.  And remember, no touching or moving.  That is our deal right?

Tish didn't know how to respond.  She didn't think she could just sit her like this.  She nodded anyway.

Emma stepped away and Tish wondered what could be so important that even a computer didn't have time to 'feed her'. She looked back down at the box and the tube coming out of it. So far nothing was coming out but after a few minutes an orange colored paste started filling the clear tube and worked it's way up to her mouth.  The tube was a flexible hose about 3 feet long and it seemed like it took forever for the food to flow through and reach the end.  The closer it got, the more nervous Tish became.  She had tested the gag.  She was able to close and open her mouth just a little and still move her toungue.  She was scared at what was going to happen as she was about to be force fed like a baby who wouldn't eat.  The substance, no longer resembling the nice pasta dish, approach her mouth, she could taste the warm air and flavor coming with it.  The way her mouth was forced open, the paste would flow into her mouth whether she wanted it or not.  She tried to plug the hole with her tongue.  She was able to slow it a little but not stop it completely.  She realized she had wasted too much time testing this device because ther was already a good deal of mass in her mouth and the machine wasn't stopping its delivery.  She had to swallow and she didn't think she could.  

She felt like she was at the dentist, having to hold your mouth open while being constantly worked on without a chance to swallow.  Eventually the dentist would take a break, but there would be no break for Tish during this.  She was able to clamp down on the gag enough to  allow her to swallow some of the paste.  Relieved she could do it, she swallowed again and again until catching up with the food that had been delivered into her mouth.  She was able to take a breath now.  She found a rythmn.  Swallow, swallow, breath, breath.  She just keep doing this.  She looked at the box and wished she could see how much was left.  At least knowing that would be something.  The machine never stopped sending food through the tube and after about 10 minutes she couldn't take it any more.  Her jaw was getting sore, her stomach already full and being forced into this chair hurt.  She started to panic a a bit and she shook her head, trying to free the tube from her face, or slow the mushy substance down. She grabbed the tube her her padded hands and tried to squeeze it, blocking the flow but was unsuccessful.

"I see we can't follow the rules can we Tish?", Emma suddendly appeared and said.

Tish didn't know if she walked over from somewhere else or just appeared out of thin air waiting to catch her in the act.   Emma pressed a button the machine and the food stopped flowing.  Tish was able to eat the remaining food in her mouth and a little more that fell in from the tube.  She looked at Miss Emma, hopeful it was over but knew it wasn't.  She knew it was only going to get worse for her.

"I was really hoping you could be good a girl, but I see thats not possible.", Emma said as Tish felt the straps starting to be applied.  Once again, she was fitted with a the 5 point restraints and Emma cinched everything snug, pinning her to the chair like before.  Tish let out a moan as her tiny body was compressed.  The strap going between her legs was no less painful that this morning and she now wished she would have just finished this meal.  She may have even been done by now.  Emma finished by locking Tish's mittens to the sides of the chair.  She tried to squirm but could barely budge an inch.  As she breathed in, the expansion of her chest fought against the straps.

Miss Emma looked at Tish and shook her head in dissapoint.  Tish didn't like being looked at like that.  She felt ashamed that she had acted out.  She watched Miss Emma turn on the device again and the food started flowing again.  Emma gave Tish a pat on her head, messing her her up in a way that made it fall down uncomfortably onto her face.  She tried to shake it away but was unsuccesful.

"Tish, I don't want any more fussing out of you now.  Unless you want me to fill that container up with another helping of food once you finish that one, I recommend you mind me.",  Miss Emma looked at Tish in a way that let her know she was absolutely serious about this threat.  Tish shook her head to indicate she understood before swallowing another large mouthfood of the food.

"That's my girl."

Emma walked away and Tish was left alone to feed.  She tried to focus on taking medium sized bites.  That was the easiest way to prevent herself from choking.  She knew Miss Emma wouldn't let anything would happen to her but she didn't want to experience anything like that.  She pondered the food she was eating.  It was oily and thick, but didn't taste that bad.  She could feel the weight of what she ate already in her tummy and wondered how much room she had in there.  She knew she completley filled her diaper this morning and now found herself hoping she got it all out, making enough room for this new round of food.  

The minutes ticked by which she was able to monitor by looking at the ever familiar timer on the wall.

#Time remaining 4:19:00
 #Total Time: 14:20:23

She remembered feeling so good about being under 4 hours earlier.  But now that was gone. She tried to do the math in her head, she had been in the holo for over 10 hours now.  She thought it was around between 9 and 10 this morning when she started so it must be about 7 or 8 at night in the real world.  It would be dark outside.  It would be quiet.  She wished she was there to experience it.

Time was now moving slower than it had all day.  As she continued to eat and eat, she wanted this to be over.  Food had been flowing from the container for about 10 more minutes and she thought she must be getting close.  She kept watching the tube waiting for her meal to stop coming out but it never did.  She thought to herself that if Miss Emma gave her a choice between this or more time, she would take more time.  Even if it meant hours.  If she had the choice between this and her messing her diaper again like this morning, she'd mess her diaper again... anything but this.  This experience was by far the worst thing she had experience so far and it wasn't over yet.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 14!

Chapter 15

"Wake up Tish.  Wake up.", Emma said as she sort of shook Tish away. 

She wasn't asleep so much as sort of passed out.  She raised her head up from its slumped over position and it took a minute to realize where she was.  She felt a bit delerious and out of it.  Emma was disconnecting her feeding tube from her face and when she did, the little remants of cold food fell from the tube on to her chest and down her stomach making her body twitch.

She didn't know how long she was out but she remember seeing the food stop coming out of the container and into the tube.  Watching that remaining bit of food flow through the tube, and having to slowly finish it took forever.  She wondered how she was able to eat it all.  There was no way she could have fit that much into her body and at some point she figured the program had to be doing something to her or the food to make room for more.

Mis Emma took a couple of minutes unstrapping the gag from around Tish's face.  She had no energy left to hold her head up and Miss Emma sort of moved her around like a doll.  Once the gag was out of her mouth Tish took a breath and even more cold pasty food bubble out of her mouth that she didn't realize was there.  She thought it disgusting.

"I...I'm sorry Miss Emma.", Tish could barely get the words out without tearing up.

"I'll eat that,  I know I'm supposed to, if you could help me."

"Shhh shhh.  You don't have to eat that.  You've had enough.  You were a brave little girl to eat your whole dinner.",  Miss Emma kissed her sweaty forehead and moved her bangs from her fact that had been stuck there, removing little bits of food that found her way onto different parts of her.

Tish liked hearing and feeling this comforting tone from her captor, but she hadn't totally lost her mind.  She thought to herself whether she was brave or not, she didn't have a choice to eat.

"Thank you Miss Emma. I...", Tish stopped from saying what she wanted to.

"It's ok, you can ask me."

"Can I please be let out of this chair now?"  Tish broke down when she asked.  Her whole body was sore.  From her run, from having to crawl, and the that fact that her insides were bursting with the meal she just consumed.   The straps holding her to the chair pressed on her in all the wrong spots.  

"I.. I really need to pee and I can't do it.  Miss Emma.  I'm sorry Miss Emma, for everything."

"Shhh shhh.  Calm down.",  Miss Emma soothed her some more as she worked on the buckles.

"I know this isn't comfortable for you.  This is a bit tight huh?"

Miss Emma released the buckles, and it felt like a weight had been lighted again.  She felt like she could breath now, and move more than half an inch.  When Miss Emma unbucked the crotch strap, Tish let out a deep moan.  The pressure on her diaper was gone, and the burning sensation she felt in her bladder was replaced with relief.  The pee started flowing into her diaper immediately.  Tish could feel it happening against her will.  Her body was doing its own thing now.  She pulled at her mittens which were still strapped to her sides and she trembled and shook as she flooded her diaper.  It felt like the longest pee she had ever taken and her diaper was now swimming in warm fluid.  She could feel her hot urine run everywere under the diaper and between legs.  Eventually it was soaked up but she still felt very soggy.  She could never get used to that warm filth she was sitting in.  She looked down, expecting to have leaked but remember her diaper was sealed shut for just this purpose.

She took a deep breath when it was over.  It scared her a bit that she couldn't control it but she gave herself a break after what she had just been through.   She told herself it wasn't her fault.  She let herself go limp as Miss Emma finished unstrapping her and picked her up out of the chair.  She was carried over to the changing table where she was allowed to lay back.  She sort of fell back, in her weakend state.  Her muscles and joints hadn't been allowed to move for about an hour and she felt like she didn't have the strength to sit up on her own.

"Tish, I need to remind you, you are still wearing your booties so be very careful not to fall off."

She had compeletely forgoten that her feet were still encased, and now she could feel the cool pointy metal scraping and tickling at her feet.

"Yes Miss Emma".

Tish tried to get comfortable.  She tried sitting up, laying down, bending over.  She was so full, her stomach was hurting very badly.  The amount of food was one thing, but the thick pasta was something she was not accustomed to putting in herself.  She wondered what else may have been in the food but didn't ask.  She bent over and clutched her stomach and let out a groan from the pain.

"Oh Tishy, are you feeling full?"

"Tishy?", she is calling my Tishy now? What the hell.", Tish thought.

"Ohhh yes Miss Emma, can you do something for it?  My stomach is really full and hurts.  How did I eat so much, it doesn't seem possible."

"Almost anything is possible in holo Tishy.  You should know that!  I know you had to eat a lot and that wasn't very fun was it?  But don't worry everything you ate is still in you.  We just sped up your digestion a bit and some other tricks so you could finish your all your dinner.  Don't worry you are perfectly safe."

Tish didn't feel safe.  She looked down at what used to be her flat tummy.  It looked like she had put on about 10 pounds for all the food she had eaten.  Her insides felt like they had been through a war and her she could already start to feel her stomach and gut rumble and shift.  She wanted whatever was inside of her out and to just get back to normal.  She felt disgusted with herself but she kept telling herself it wasn't her fault.  It wasn't her fault.  

She sat there for a few more minutes, not paying any attention to what Miss Emma was doing.  She was just concentrating and breathing through the pain emanating from her mid section.  She glanced up at the timer, even though she knew doing so would just make her stay here feel longer.

#Time remaining 3:30:00
 #Total Time: 15:09:23

This only depressed her.  She felt so close yet so far away.  A tear rolled down her cheek and she used her padded hand to gently wipe it away.

"Well Tishy, by my watch if you don't get into any more trouble and get any more time added it will be going on midnight by the time the program will be over.  That is way too late for little girls to be up and you've had a long day.  How about we get you ready for bed?".

The only thing Tish could say was, "Yes Miss Emma."

Emma approached her and felt the front and back of her diaper.

"Just a bit wet, and no messy?"

Tish sat that embarrased and mad as hell at being spoken to like this.  She tried to hide her frustration but knew Miss Emma could sense her blood pressure rising.

"Tishy! I asked you a question.  Did you mess your diaper?" 

"No Miss Emma, but I peed a lot.  I might be ready for a fresh one.",  It took all of her energy to get that sentence out.

"Oh don't be silly, these can hold a lot more than you think.", Miss Emma gave her diapered crotch a squeeze causing Tish to jump at being touched like that.

"Ok Tishy, we need to get you cleaned up, your teeth and hair brushed and straight to bed!", Miss Emma motioned to Tish's bed, her hole in the wall where she realized she would be going back into soon."

"Please Miss Emma, don't put me back in there.  Can't I sleep right here?  Please, Please Miss..."

"Tishy, stop it right now!  You know better than that.  Now come on, I'll get you nice and cleaned up."

Miss Emma picked the naked girl up by underneath her arms and held her like a baby.  Tish watch the floor move beneath her as she was carried across the room.

• Like 9
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 15!

Chapter 16.

Tish found herself plopped down on another table near the shower device.  She wanted to go in there but it wasn't to be. She could feel her wet diaper cling to her when she sat.  Miss Emma took a wash cloth and wiped her face thoroughly.  With her hands still useless to her all Tish could do was sit and let Miss Emma work on her, but it wasn't so bad.  She felt a warm wash cloth over her skin.  Down her neck and back, under hear arms.  Miss Emma even cleaned her chests area and winced when she felt the soft wash cloth being dragged across her breasts.  She had never had anyone bathe her like this before and she had to admit this little bit of attention was needed right now after the horror she had just been put through.  

She was full and her stomach still hurt but it had subsided a little, or maybe her mind was just off it with this new experience.  Miss Emma continued to wash Tish, warming the rag and applying it to her legs as well.  Her booties were finally removed and Miss Emma cleaned her feet which felt amazing.

"Thank you Miss Emma."

"You are welcome Tishy."

Tish wanted so badly to ask Emma to not call her that but she knew better.  She would just go along with whatever for a few more hours and then she would be out of here.  Plus she figured she was about to go to sleep so hopefully most of it would pass quickly.  She thought the worst of it was over.

Emma used a towel to dry the girl, and then produced a tooth brush.  Tish thought this would be interesting to have someone else brush her teeth but Miss Emma made short work of that and it was nothing to be remembered.  She felt a comb run through her hair several times.  She really wished it could be washed but it felt good to just have it untangled and out of her face for awhile.

Emma grabbed Tish by the wrist and sort of yanked her off the table.  She landed on her feet and she panicked, forgetting that the painful booties had been removed.  When her feet hit the floor she felt the weight of her wet diaper tug on her, although it didn't sag.  It was secured to her as tightly as it was when it was dry.  Miss Emma led her to the wall and she stared at the opening.  She knew she would have to go in there and be alone in the dark, but at this point she just wanted to sleep.  She didn't care about anything else.  Emma pressed a button on the wall and the mattress once again slid out from the alcove and Emma gave Tish a little push by her behind and forced her up on to the bed.

"Good night Miss Emma."

"Whoa whoa!  Slow down. Not quite yet.  I need to get you secured before you can sleep silly.", Emma stated matter of factly.

"No Miss Emma, please!?  I will be so good for you, there is no reason to tie me down again.",  Tish begged her.

"Don't you ever tell me 'no', little girl.  My word, you will never learn will you."  Miss Emma shook her head in disgust and dissapointment.

"That little outburst just cost you an extra hour!.  Do you want to try for more?"

"No Miss Emma.  I'm sorry."

Miss Emma ignored her and harshly pressed Tish down by her chest forcing her down onto her back.  Her mittens were secured at her sides and her ankles were tied to the corners of the mattress.  Miss Emma was being rough with her and she regretted her outburst.  She prepared herself for the rest of the restraints that were used on her this morning but Miss Emma appeared to be done for now.  Even though she had limited movement, she could at least deal with this.  

"One more item for you.", Emma said in a way that left Tish curious but scared.

Miss Emma produced a blindfold and placed around her head and secured it over her eyes.  Not a single bit of light got past whatever Emma put on her and she was completely in the dark.  She didn't understand why she needed that since the room was about to go pitch black anyway.  She was afraid now.  She didn't know what to expect or what Miss Emma was going to do to her.  She jumped and tugged against her bonds when she felt something soft draped over her.  She realized Miss Emma was covering her up with a blanket and she felt herself being tucked in.

"Thank you Miss Emma.  I'm so cold".

There was no response.

"Miss Emma, do you think you can stay with me until I fall asleep?"

She still didn't hear anything and couldn't tell if Miss Emma was there or not.  She heard a beep and felt herself being retracted into the wall.  The next sounds she heard told her the bars were coming down to unecessarily lock her in.

"No sounds or fussing now.  You are almost at the end Tishy.  Get some sleep now, you'll need it."

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Miss Emma?"

Tish was now in a pitch black and silence.  She assumed Emma has vanished or left.  She didn't want to be alone like this.  She wanted to know what Miss Emma meant. She tested her movements.  There was a little play in her bonds. She was able to move her hands just a few inches.  At realizing this, she immediately felt like she need to scratch and itch everywhere she couldn't reach.  She was able to bend her knees a little but her ankles were pretty firmly stuck in place which wasn't comfortable at all.  She wasn't able to turn on her side or find a good position so she just relented to the fact that she needed to focus on going to sleep.

When she settled down, she realized she needed to pee again.  She tried to relax her muscles but nothing happened.  It was very hard to pee laying down like this and she wished she could sit up for just 30 seconds.  The pressure kept building but she was unable to go.  The tingling feeling was too much and she squirmed around to see if she could get something to happen.  She was actually worried she wouldn't be able to go like this and she would have to call out for Emma if it got too painful.  She didn't want to do that because the last thing Miss Emma told her was to not fuss.  She laughed at herself at thinking she was actually 'fussing' like a baby and felt very childish.  With her mind on that she felt a trickle come out and then stop.  She was able to relax now and let it flow.  It was a different experience laying down and the pee seemed to go different places.  She could feel it crawl up the back of her diaper and she felt the warm substance on her butt and lower back.

When it was over all she could think of was how disgusting she was.  Thoughts started buzzing through her head.  She wondered if she could get over this, would she ever be able to live normally again, without thinking about this experience constantly?  Would she have some form of PTSD and need to see a holo doctor?  Maybe Miss Emma could treat her in a different program.  Oh I bet Miss Emma would enjoy that!  Could she ever face Beth again?  The prospect of being with her was gone.  Tish's whole world seemed to change in the last 12 hours. Thought after crazy thought went through her head.  After 15 minutes of this constant stream of randomness, Tish started to doze off and eventually fell asleep.

Over the next couple of hours, Tish slept but was restless.  Her body kept getting stiff from being restricted as it fought the restraints.  She had woken up for a few minutes here and there but was so out of it, she didn't remember much. Once she started to get more awarness, the situation she was in flooded back over her.  This was still real.  Her first reaction was to look over at the timer.  Surely she had slept past the time she had left and she would be released in a at any moment.   She turned her head and couldn't see anything.  She squinted and then felt the blindfold.   She hadn't even remembered Miss Emma put it on her.  It could be morning by now and she wouldn't know it.  

She sensed the aching in her muscles and joints from being held in this position for so long and she did her best to try and get some movement and bloodflow back through her limbs.  She was only mildly successful.  As she did this she felt the cover Miss Emma had placed over her and she felt very hot.  She could also feel a cool dampness in her crotch and wondered if she had possibly peed more during the night.  There wasn't much air moving and her body heat was trapped underneath the blanket.  She would give anything to just be able to scratch her face and adjust her hair but that was impossible.  She thought she would try blowing the hair out of her face with her mouth but she quickly found she couldn't.  

At some point during her sleep Miss Emma must have put a gag on her because she was now aware of a large rubbery object in her mouth.  It wasn't uncomfortable or large enough to choke her like before, but she still couldn't get it out or open her mouth..  She couldn't believe she didn't remember this happening but she was pretty out of it.  At this point she knew there was no way she could go back to sleep like this.  She was way too hot, gagged, and curious about the time.  She needed answers and the boredom of being strapped down like this was affecting her mental state.  But besides all of that, her stomach had started to act up on her and she knew before too long that she would be very, very uncomfortable.  She didn't want to think about having to endure that again.

All she could do was lay in her darkness and wait.  She played little games with herself for about 10 minutes.  Trying to count her breaths, her heartbeats.  Anything to pass more time.  Minutes felt like hours and she thought she may go crazy if she didn't get out of this soon.  She didn't want to cry.  She knew she was stronger than this but she couldn't help it.  But then something caught her attention.  She thought she heard a noise, and was hopeful for some contact, any contact at all.  She heard a voice.

"Should we get our little girl up?  Are you ready for this?"

Tish let out a moan and nodded her head assuming Miss Emma was talking to her.

"I'm ready Miss Emma!", a second but familiar voice replied back causeing Tish to jerk and fight violently against her restraints in panic.

• Like 11
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 16!

Chapter 17

Tish was struggling and thrashing around inside her bed alcove.  She could be heard screaming through the gag.  It was no use though, she wasn't going anywhere.

"TISHY!, Calm down now, you are going to hurt yourself, and in the end it's not going to get you anywhere.", Miss Emma said loudly, trying to snap the girl out of her rage.  

Miss Emma let the girl struggle awhile longer, screaming and crying until she spent what little energy she had left.  She lay there breathing heavily, clearly enraged that Miss Emma had broken her promise.  She promised she wouldn't do this.  She promised.  She wanted to tell Miss Emma how this was so wrong and she didn't have the right to play with her mental state like this.

When Tish heard the 2nd voice, she knew exactly what Miss Emma was doing.  She had brought back the artificially generated Beth to torment her.  One last scenario to push her over the edge. Tish couldn't take it.  She didn't want to see Beth or interact with her or have anything to do with her in here, even if she wasn't real.  It would mess her up for when she returned to the real world.  She had already accepted the fact that she couldn't ever look at Beth without thinking about this place.  She didn't know how she could even face her or if she ever would again.  She would have to explain all this somehow but that was a problem for another day.  It wasn't fair and Miss Emma promised.  Everything else she experienced seemed to be due toher own doing, when she broke a rule, or talked back or acted out.  Miss Emma, for however evil she was seemed to keep her word, except for this time.  

"Shhh shhh it will be ok.  Now Tishy, we are going to lower the bars and slide your bed out.  You are going to stay tied down for a bit though." 

Tish heard the bars lower and the mattress slid out.  She felt the cover come off of her, exposing naked confined body trapped in a very wet, very thick diaper.

"Oh my!", the 2nd voice said in surprise at what was revealed.

The cool air of the room hit Tish and she was thankful the hot blanket was removed.  The air that had been trapped beneath the blanked contained the stench of her urine and she felt the stale smell wash over her.  She was embarassed this odor was coming from her.  She wanted out of this situation now.

"Tishy, if you are done with this little temper trantrum, I will remove your blindfold and your pacifier.  How does that sound?", Miss Emma state.

'Pacifier?  Pacifier?', Tish thought. 'Is that was is strapped in my mouth, a damn pacifer?'  For some reason, the thought of that was more insulting and degrading than any gag or any dirty diaper.  This only made her more mad but she tried to remain still so she would be allowed to see again.

"Open your eyes slowly when I take this off.  The lights are a bit bright in here so it will take a minute for you to adjust."  

Tish felt some buckles and straps being undone which had been holding the blindfold comfortable but securely over her face.  Once removed she took Emma's advice and slowly let some light in.  Her vision was fuzzy at first and then started to clear up.  Once she had her eyesight back she looked up and saw Beth standing over her, looking down.  She was holding Tish by one of her mitten encased hands, trying to be comforting.  She jerked her hand away the best she could.  She looked at Beth's face and saw disappointment from the rejection.  She was torn.  She didn't want to see it, but longed to be able to look at her any time she wanted.  Beth was trying to give her a reassuring smile, saying with her eyes that everything was going to be ok.  Tish tried to look for Miss Emma and grunted through her pacifier to try and get the attention of her captor.

"Ready for that to come out little girl?  I'll take it out, but only if you promise to be good and not yell or scream.  I won't have any more of that."

Tish took a moment, her eyes fixed on Miss Emma, ready to make her decision.  She exhaled and shook her head up and done.  She would comply.  Emma removed the larger rubery device from her mouth.   A line of spit and drool fell out and Miss Emma wiped it off on Tish's chest.  Tish got a look at what had been in her mouth.  It looked just like a baby's pacifier but larger.  She didn't like what it represented.   She didn't need to be pacified and she wasn't a baby.

She tasted the air and exercised her jaw.  She tried to avert her eyes from the image of Beth.  It was just too much for her to handle.  

"Miss Emma... ", Tish sobbed.  "Please Miss Emma, take her away.  You promised you wouldn't trick me again."

"I know I did Tishy.  Trust me, this is for your own good.  Now Beth is going to watch you for a minute while I take care of something.  You be good for her just like she was me ok?"  

Tish had never wanted to say 'No Miss Emma' more than ever in this instant.  She had to tell herself that Beth was no different than Emma.  It was all just this evil program messing with her.  But Beth looked so real to her it was hard to not to be emotional  A tear ran down her cheek and Beth wiped it away.

"It's ok Tisha.  It will all be over soon.  And I'm going to take care of you."

Tish looked back at the image of her friend.  She noticed her real name was used.  Not 'Tish', not 'Tishy', but Tisha.  Hearing her own adult name gave her hope she would actually be out soon.

"I wish that were true, I really do but the real Beth wouldn't love me back.  Not after seeing all this.", Emma replied.

Beth's expression changed.  "You love me?  Like love love me?"

"Yes, OK? Yes!  Well, not you.  Real Beth!  Can you just leave me alone.  Go away.  GO AWAY.  MISS EMMA!  PLEEEEEASE.'

Tish was getting worked up again.  Her emotional state was on the brink and the mind game Miss Emma was playing right now was about to make her snap.

Emma quickly returned and interrupted the conversation.

"Tishy.  I warned you to behave for Beth.  You couldn't last 1 minute for me could you.  Now open your mouth.", Miss Emma said as she held the pacifier up for Tish to see.  She clearly intended for it to be reapplied.

"NO!  I'm not using that.  I don't need it."

"Tisha, please!  Do as she says.  For me?", Beth said.

"Shut the F--K UP!  Miss Emma, do what you want with me, just delete her or whatever it is you do."

Emma grabbed one of Tish's nipples and pinched it hard.  This was one of Tish's most sensitive spots and it felt like she was just hit with a hot poker.  She screamed out and when she did the pacifier was shoved back into her mouth.  It filled her mouth and then sealed it closed again. She could taste the rubbery mass invading her.  Somehow this was worse now, knowing what was in her mouth was a pacifier.  She knew it was stupid but but somehow the symbolism of it bothered her.  Tish was now silenced again and all should could do was look at the 2 women.  Emma, lean and strong, and Beth, petite and beautiful as she remembered her from yesterday.   She looked perfect.

"Beth, I'm really sorry you had to see that.  She has been a very difficult subject since she started the program."

Tish just rolled her eyes.  What was all this for.  What was the point of all these theatrics. Beth didn't speak, should could only keep staring down at the struggling young woman before her. Tish did not like being stared at like that.  She felt so vulnerable, so weak.  The way Beth looked at her evoked such anxiety and embarassment.  She knew this had to be intentional.  She hated Emma for doing this to her.

Miss Emma came into Tish's view and looked down at her.  She had seen many faces from Miss Emma, but none like this one.  She had really screwed up.  She wanted to apologize, plead, beg, tell Emma it wasn't her fault but there was no way. 

"Oh Tishy.  What are we going to do with you, huh?  This will do for starters.",  Emma pushed down on the outside of the pacifier and felt something happened.  A substance started oozing out of the rubber bulb in her mouth.  It was super bitter and oily.  When it hit Tish's tongue she wanted to throw up it tasted so gross.  It kept oozing from the bulb and she had to swallow some.  In fighting the taste, some actually came out from behind the gag and ran down her chin.  She could smell it now and it didn't smell like anything she would ever want to eat.

"Beth, would you mind grabbing a towel there and wipe her face?"

"Uhh... sure Miss Emma,", Beth awkwardly said.  Tish watched as Beth reached over and grabbed the towel from a cubby next to Tish's bed.  When Beth stretch across her and picked up the towel the little t-shirt she was wearing rode up exposing her trim tummy.  Tish felt a little ashamed for looking but then she saw it.  Right where it was supposed to be and in all the correct detail.

Beth's tattoo.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 17!

Chapter 18

Tish was frozen in disbelief.  Time had just stopped for her.  She felt like she had just left her body for a few seconds. When her senses returned she looked again to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.  She wasn't.  Her heart rate doubled, her face turned red.  Miss Emma detected her elevated levels and turned her attention to Tish to see what was going on.  Tish looked up at her with shocked expression on her face.  Her gaze shifted to Beth, then back to Emma.  It was clear she had discovered the truth.  This was no artificial Beth.  She was real.  She was going into shock.

Miss Emma looked at Beth and then back down at Tish and smiled.

"Yes Tishy, she's the real deal."

Tish looked up and Beth was giving her a reassuring nod, confirming it was her. Tish quickly looked away.  She couldn't look at Beth.  She started crying now.  Her eyes were filled with tears and it had blurred her vision.  Her face was being wiped and the substance was still slowly coming out the pacifier into her mouth.  It was hard to concentrate on what was happening with this terrible taste attacking her, and the reality that her friend was standing over her.  She hadn't even had time to consider everything yet.  She was still in a state shock.  She literally was unable to think straight until her brain had corrected itself.  Nobody said anything for about a minute.  Beth and Miss Emma gave Tish some time to calm down.

"Is she going to be ok?  I'm getting worried.", Beth asked.

"She will be fine.  I am monitoring her closely and would never let anything happen to her.  I was not prepared for her reaction to you to be this intense but it can happen.  We just need to give her a minute to come out of it."

Tish eventually did after several minutes and Beth breathed her own sigh of relief.  The blur which was her mind started to fade and she was able to think properly.  Something just happened to her that she never experienced.  She lost all concept of reality.  She didn't like the feeling of losing her mind like that.  She knew traumatic events could have this affect on people but never thought it could happen to her.  This new lack of control scared her but she had a lot to think about.  Her vision came back to her and she looked up from her bed now and saw Beth again.  Another tear rolled down her face as she looked at Beth with a form of embarassment, remorse, and guilt.  A mixture of a emotions she didn't know how to handle.  

How could this be real?  How could Beth be in here?  What did all this mean?  She started to assess the situation.  She became accutely aware of her body again.  She raised her head as much as she could and looked down at herself.  She saw her naked breasts, the thick diaper encasing her and her legs still strapped to the table.  Her diaper was soaked. Beth saw it all and Tish just couldn't imagine what she must be thinking.  She needed to talk to her, to explain.   She needed to know what she was thinking.  

Tish wanted to melt away.  She had never felt so violated, so out of control, so helpless in her whole life.  Beth reached out for her and Tish pulled away.  Beth insisted and gently pulled Tish's face back torwards hers and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"Look at me Tisha.", Beth said.

"Tishy!", Miss Emma corrected Beth.

Tish could barely do it but she did.  Their eyes met and Tish just broke down again.  Beth comforted her and caressed her forhead.

"Shhh shhh.  Just breath.  I know you are shocked I'm here but its ok.  I'm not going to leave you."

Tish was so confused.  Did she want Beth to stay or go?  She didn't know.  Not being able to move or talk was hell and the information she needed wasn't coming.  The bitter mediciny substance had stopped flowing but the taste hadn't left her mouth.  She didn't know what it was but knew it couldn't be good.  What the hell had Emma just done to her.  And why was Beth seemingly cooperating with all this?  Was Beth in on all this?

The last few minutes seemed like an eternity.  Like she had just lived a year in the span of a few minutes.  She had forgotten about the timer and many other things.  Her focus was consumed with Beth now.

Miss Emma got between the 2 girls, stopping Beth's embrace and comforting touch.

"Tishy, you were out of it there for a bit but it looks like you are feeling better.  I'm going to take out your pacifier now and you are going to be a good little girl for us right?  No more screaming, no cursing and no backtalk.  If you don't behave you'll make me mad.  And none of us want that, right?"

Tish nodded and looked at Beth as if she could help somehow.  The pacifier was removed once more.  Tish tried to clean the inside of her mouth with her tongue, to remove the awful taste of whatever she had just been given.  Now that she could speak she didn't know what to say.  She actually got more nervous now that she would have to communicate. Before all she had to do was listen.   How could she even say anything to Beth.

"May I have water please.",  Tish whispered.

Emma motioned to Beth and Beth brought a straw up to Tish's mouth for her.  She sucked down almost the entire bottle of water.  She had felt dehydrated.  The water helped and Tish took a few deep breaths before finally looking at Beth.

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.", was all she could say to her friend.  She didn't even know what she was sorry for.  Everything.  For misbehaving, for getting into this mess, for Beth having to see her like this.

Beth held her hand again and Tish wished she could feel her fingers intertwined with hers but couldn't.  

"Tish...  Tishy", Beth paused.  There is no other way to say this but....  I read your letter."

More panic.  It took a minute for that to sink in.  "Miss Emma, I didn't give you permission to do that."

"Oh Tishy,  I sent her your letter the very moment I finished your personality profile before your experience started.  I concluded that you would never tell her your true feelings and this wasn't in your's, or Beth's best interest, so I decided to act."

"How can you do that?  You can't!"

"Tishy, I am required to not let anything bad happen to you and I determined that not revealing your feelings was bad for you.  It's done now so you can quit crying about it.  Beth is here and I have explained everything to her."

"Explained what?!"

Beth interjected, "Everyhing Tishy.  After I read your letter, I of course called you immediately to discuss it with you but Miss Emma answered your phone instead.  She explained you were in a 100% mode holo and wouldn't be able to speak at the moment.  I guess you were literally unable to speak at that precise moment.", Beth giggled and Tish was not amused.  "But she offered to let me participate and come see you.   I, well... I'm was, I mean, I am bit shocked at finding you like this and what Miss Emma told me you have been up to in here to say the least."

"Up to?  Up TO?!  Beth, I don't want any of this.  I didn't know what I was getting into.  I have been through hell in here.  You really think I want to be tied down in a diaper in front of you right now?  You have no idea what she has done to me.",  Tish couldn't believe she had said that outloud.

"Tishy, Miss Emma has explained your psychological evaluation to me.  Your control issues and all that.  I'm sorry I didn't know you had those types of problems but I can help you if you let me."

"Problems?  What problems.  I don't have control issues.  It's just some made of psycho babble to torment me with this program.", Tish exclaimed.

"Tish... c'mon.  You know I know you better than that.  You NEVER relax and let go.  Everything has to be just your way all the time.  Quite frankly, it's annoying."

Tish was speechless.  Now Beth was against her too?  Could she feel more helpless?  Part of her knew Beth was right. Emma had been right too.  Tish's expression changed and it signaled defeat.

"Tishy, we need to discuss what you said earlier don't we?"

"What? What!?", Tish asked.

"You said you loved me?"

"Beth, we can talk about that later after I am out of here.  Miss Emma, can I please be untied now... I don't feel good.", Tish said trying to change the subject.

Beth didn't let Emma reply, "No Tishy, we are going to talk about it now!  Tell me the truth.",  Beth grabbed Tish's hands and squeezed them.

Tish teared up again.  How could she say it.  How could she say like this.  Would the next 3 words really be said while she was strapped down wearing only a thick wet diaper in front of the woman she loved?  She couldn't comprehend the absurdity of this situation.  Why was Beth making her do this now.  Why?

"I love you.  Beth, I love you I do... but.."

"But what?"

"I... I mean, I know after seeing me like this.  How disgusting I am.  I understand if you don't feel the same way.  It's ok.  Really, it is..."

Beth cut her off.

"Shhhh.", Beth told her and leaned down gently kissed her on the lips.  Whether she wanted it or not, Beth let her soft lips linger on Tish's for a moment.  Tish forgot about everything for those brief few seconds as their first kiss happened.  Beth slowly pulled away, her face only inches from Tish's.

"I love you too."

Tish wept at hearing this.  It couldn't be real.  It was a sense of relief, confusion, excitment.  It was all happening too fast.  Maybe Beth was just saying all this to comfort her.  She thought was too good to be true.  And even if it was true, how could their relationship start like this?

"Beth, can you please just take me home now?", Tish pitifully asked with a tone of sadness and frustration.

Beth looked over at Miss Emma, unsure of what to say.  The dissapointing look on fer face told Tish that this experience still wasn't over.  Beth was not here to save her.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 18!

Chapter 19.

Tish now turned her thoughts back towards her situation.  She was still in the program, there was still time to go.  How long though?  She could finally got a look at the timer but she was afraid to look.

#Time remaining 2:30:00
 #Total Time: 16:09:23

Beth saw Tisha looking at the clock.

"Not much longer now Tishy.  And we can get you home.  But you have to be good ok?"

"Beth!  Please... I'm not a baby.  I can be good and please stop calling my that!", Tish said a bit annoyed with her friend now all of a sudden.

"I can't Tishy.  There are conditions for me being here.  I either follow Miss Emma's rules or I'll have to leave."

Tish wanted to roll her eyes.  Of course Miss Emma letting Beth in here came with some sort of a catch.

"Beth... please don't leave me.  I'll do whatever I need to, you can call me whatever you need to.", Tish found herself pleading a bit with the fear that Beth would be taken away from her as quickly as she arrived.

Emma interrupted again, always at the wrong time.

"Beth, how are you feeling.  Is that medicine kicking in yet?", Emma asked if as she had an answer.  She only had a confused expression.

"From your pacifier silly.  That was just a little somethnig to help get things moving.  You are pretty stopped up down here.", Miss Emma said as she patted Tish's belly.

Tish was horrified.  She had known this was coming, but didn't think about Beth being here.  There was no way she could do that with her there.  How could Miss Emma be that cruel.

"Miss Emma, please.  Please don't make me do it again.", Tish begged.

"Again?", Beth asked curiously.

"Oh yes, little Tishy here had the quite the messy diaper this morning didn't we.", Miss Emma teased.

Tish's face turned a 1000 shades of red when she saw the expression on Beth's face.  It was a mixture of shock, empathy and disgust.  Miss Emma apparently hadn't told her everything.

"Tish, that may take another 15 minutes or so but it will do the trick.  It's a bit of strong dose but Beth will be here the whole time."

Beth was as surprised to hear this as Tish was.  Neither of them were sure what was about to happen

"Tishy, I'm going to make you a deal.".

Tish's first thought was, 'great, another deal where I get screwed.'

"Now, don't give me that face.  I've offered to let Beth take over for me and she agreed.  She will finish your experience as long as she agrees to follow the rules I have laid out.  And more importantly, you will do as she says, just as if I were here.  Understand?  Beth is in charge of you now."

Tish wasn't sure about this all of a sudden.  She couldn't even think straight or rationally enough at this point to make that kind of decision.  She wasn't even sure if it was her decision.

Beth looked at her and smiled.  Tish didn't want Beth to leave her but she didn't want Beth exposed to any more of this. She didn't know what to do but slowly nodded ok. 

"Good.  You have about 2 and a half hours left in your experience.  As I'm sure you are aware, I will be monitoring your progress.  Beth, if I sense you aren't taking this seriously, I'll increase her time and she will be punished for your lack of participation.  If I feel it necessary, you will have to leave and I will take over.  Do you understand me.", Emma said in a tone that was more of a threat than simply information.

"Yes Miss Emma", Beth said.  Tish heard a little trepidation in Beth's voice and it concerned her.  Her fate was now in Beth's hands.  She wanted to change her mind about all this but it was too late for that.

"Andy Tishy, if you don't mind her, she has every right to punish you and I expect her to do just that.  Do you both understand?  I'm giving you both a huge gift here.  Do not take this responsiblity lightly girls."

Beth and Tish looked at each other, unsure of what they had just gotten themselves into.   They both said in unison...

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Good girls.  Beth, here is a list of everything you need to know as well as the remaining items Tishy needs to complete before getting out of here.  If you have any questions just call for me."

"I will Miss Emma, I will make sure to do everything on this and also make sure she behaves, won't we Tishy?"

Tish hated that Beth and Emma were talking about her like this as she lay trapped there.  Her temper was rising again and her face was getting red.  She had to calm down before she did or said something she would regret or before Miss Emma detected her response.

"Ok Tishy, I'm gonna leave you with Beth now but don't worry, I'll see you before you leave."

Seeing Miss Emma again was something Tish never wanted to have happen and the last thing she was worried about. Miss Emma had vanished into thin air before them and it now dawneed on her that she was only with Beth, alone.  It was a weird silence between them for a few moments.  They both suddenly found themselves together with these new revelations about each other for the first time.  Tish was still skeptical and felt very vulnerable and at a disadvantage. Not just from still being restrained, but having Beth having this bit of control over her.  She felt she was the strong one in relationships and never contemplated feeling like this.  It was unatural for her and she didn't like it.

Finally Tish broke the silence, "Beth.  Just listen to me please.  We can just get through this and move on ok?  I appreciate you helping me.  I really do understand if, you know.. you really don't feel the same as I do... it's fine, even if you want to leave now.  I can take it.".

Tish wanted to give Beth a way out of this if she wanted.  To let her take back what she said.  Tish still couldn't accept that Beth really loved her back  yet.  It seemed all too convenient.  It couldn't be this easy, things never were for her.  She had to work hard for everything and she expected this to be no different.

Beth finally cut her off, "Tishy, I know you don't want to be here, and I know you aren't comfortable or thinking straight right now.  But look at me and listen very carefully.  I meant every word of what I said.  I love you, I always have.  Too bad you never said anything to me.  You were always just too damned intimidating for me."

Tish started to believe her.  She wanted to cry.  She wanted to reach out for Beth but she couldn't.   She just looked at Beth and teared up and nodded her head.

"I'm so sorry Beth.  Please don't think less of me for this.  I couldn't stand to lose you."

"Shhh shhh.", Beth rubbed the tears from her friend's face and consoled her but then heard something very loud emanate from her friend.

"Oh my god!.  Was that your tummy making that noise?"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 19!

I agree with kirababy, time will be added and I think Beth will make a deal so her best friend and love won’t be punished. Possibly even ask to take the punishment instead(I bet Beth actually gets turned on being humiliated, getting spanked and possibly even diapers) . I love the new twist. 

• Like 1

Chapter 20

Tish was suddenly writhing on the table in discomfort with the limited movement she had available.  A series of cramps started to set in, twisting her stomach in a knot.  Whatever the medicine was it had started to take affect.  She knew it was only a matter of time before the contents of her stomach and bowels would emptied into her diaper.  She didn't want Beth here for this.

"Beth, can you hurry up and untie me.  You have no idea how uncomfortable this is right now."

Tish was anxious to get up.  She wanted to find some place to do this away from Beth to spare them both the horror of what was about to happen to her, plus any she wanted to be in any other position than flat on her back when this happened.

"Beth, c'mon, what are you doing?  Unlock me!", she stated as she pulled againts the straps indicating Beth should act.

"Tisha,  I mean Tishy.  No.  I won't!  I mean,  I can't.".  Beth tried to explain.  

Beth had yet to read all of Miss Emma's instructions but the first one was Tish couldn't be untied for another hour.  She didn't know what to do.  

"WHAT!?  Beth, no.  You don't understand.  I'm about to...", She couldn't bring herself to say it.  

Her toned changed, "Beth.  Let. Me. Up.  NOW!"

Beth did not like being talked to like that.  It scared her a bit.

"Tishy, I'm really sorry but we can't.  It will be so much worse if I do that.  You need to calm down and relax.  An you are not allowed to talk to me like that!?"

Tish wanted to scream.  'Calm down?... Calm down!'  But she shut her mouth and threw her head back on to the mattress pad in frustration.  She was so angry at Beth right now.  She didn't like having that emotion towards her friend. The silence between them now was awkward.  Beth hated seeing her friend in agony like this and hated her part in it. She didn't know what to do except hold Tish's hand and sit next to her.  After a few minutes of dead silence Tish finally spoke...

"Beth... it's ok.  I'm just so tired and sore and frustrated and I'm taking it out on you. I know it's not your fault.  Miss Emma, she is pitting us against each other.  Don't you see!?  It just part of the program.  Just do what you are supposed to do ok?"

Beth nodded and showed that she understood the situation.  She saw Beth looking at her body now.  For some reason she hadn't really considered her bare breasts had been on display all this time for Beth to see.  There had been too many other things to think about.  But seeing Beth stare like this made her almost laugh.  She was a bit embarassed and amused at the same time. 

"What can possibly be funny about this?", Beth curiously asked. 

"You are, ahem... Enjoying ... the... view?"  Tish struggled to get out the words out between breaths, trying to make light of the conversation.  This made Beth blush in return and she averted her eyes when caught staring.  

"Tishy, you know you are beautiful.  You are perfect.", Beth complimented her.

"This is your idea of... of...  perfect?  Of...  Beautiful?  You are too easy to please... Beth...", Tish said as she winced from the increasing cramps.

Tish realized Beth was keeping her talking and it helped.  They made small talk and seemed to get past their earlier frustrations with each other for the moment. The next spasm hit her and she knew she would have to push to relieve the pain in her bowels.  If Beth was saying anything to her right now she coudln't hear it.  She was flushed and sweating like crazy as her body spasmed againts her bonds.  This was happening whether she liked it or now.  She felt Beth's cheek touch her forehead in an embrace.  Beth sort of threw her arms around her Tish and held on to her as best as she could without squishing her.  

Tish was in too much pain to be embarassed right now.  Her attention was 100% on getting through this.  Her body was on autopilot as the next wave went through her body and she expelled a massive mess into her diaper.  She let out a loud cry as it came out.  It felt like it took forever for it stop flowing.  Wave after wave of messy smelly mush found it's way out of her and into the diaper that was tightly sealed to her.  All of the contents from the dinner she was forced to eat were now being expelled from her.  Her chest was heaving from the quick deep breaths she took to fuel her body through the experience.  The whole session lasted for about 10 minutes before she finally felt like it was over.  She was phsycially depleated.  If she could try to stand she wouldn't have the energy to.  She took a deep breath and a flood of pee started coming out next.  This was usually her routine when going potty in the real world.  Poop then pee. She did the same routine here.  The pee did nothing but make the hot mushy mess even worse.  She could smell herself now and it sort of jogged her attention.  

Beth saw that she was more lucid now.

"It's ok honey.  It's ok.  It's over. It's over.", She said as she kissed Tish on the forehead each time she said it.  All she wanted to do right now was make Tish feel better if it was at all possible.  She would do anything for her.  She wiped the tears that were running down Tish's face.  She was crying from exhaustion, from pain, from the relief of that being over but mainly she cried from having to degrade herself in front of the woman she loved.  It was too much for her.  It was too emotional.  Her mind needed to shut down for a bit and that is what it did.  She let her head fall into Beth's hands and she passed out.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 20
49 minutes ago, Tisha said:

Tish was anxious to get up.  She wanted to find some place away from Beth to spare them both the horror of what was about to happen to her ...

It will be interesting to learn in the end exactly what the AI has been up to because in Tisha's case what you are describing here falls more in the realm of need than love.  As Kirababy and Guilend have both noted, the person in real danger here is Beth.  So, Tisha should be doing everything in her power to drive Beth away in order to keep her safe.  There are times when love really demands this sort of sacrifice, but this is not to date where Tisha's instincts are leading her.  So, I'm guessing that the AI is exploring trust issues here, and using blunt force to teach Tisha that, to love, she has to dismantle the walls around her ego to let Beth in.  Of course, what the AI is teaching and what Beth and Tisha are learning may not be quite the same thing ...  

• Like 2
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality (Completed)