LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents & PT Untraining

Stone

So I was wondering if anyone has experience with untraining in the form of focusing on accidents and part time diapering. This has been the case for me as I wear while working from home 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. 

I’m hoping to use this as a stepping stone to full incontinence. I’ve also been trying to visit the restroom every 30 mins to 1 hour when undiapered to support the untraining. Is this effective at all in your opinions or is it a waste? Been going for around 1 month pretty consistently though I do kind of suck at the schedule outside of diapers. Not many “gains” so far…

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Will second Germanium, and add that it's also important to be able to practice going in different positions besides on the toilet and under different situations besides the bathroom. 

For example, I saw bedwetting pickup better once I started deliberately practicing going while lying in bed. Situationally, I also saw better results when I introduced enough diapering to feel comfortable to the point where I wasn't afraid I'd leak.

Another example was situational association outside the bathroom. I didn't *consciously* do it, but when wetting frequently I gradually found myself sipping water frequently. Now, I find that sipping water can trigger a strong urge to go. This has arguably even progressed to strong urges themselves being a trigger to go.

Finally there is just the practice of staying constantly relaxed as Germanium pointed out -- but I'll add also in a purely psychological/situational sense. If you are only relaxing in specific situations you're comfortable in (at home, on the toilet) then you'll find yourself realizing you're been tensing the whole time e.g. outside home etc. just because your body is habitually used to tensing in those "unpermitted" situations. This impacts not just the physicality of it, but also the psychological acceptance of it. You *can* do this without diapers, but it is frankly a biohazard--and while you can do this more safely at home or between changes (and there's definitely some benefit to that) doing so still keeps you in that "safe" zone psychologically; diapers really are necessary to practice that bit, safely and hygienically, and will catch up with you over time.

• Like 3
On 9/10/2022 at 4:44 PM, Stone said:

So I was wondering if anyone has experience with untraining in the form of focusing on accidents and part time diapering. This has been the case for me as I wear while working from home 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. 

I’m hoping to use this as a stepping stone to full incontinence. I’ve also been trying to visit the restroom every 30 mins to 1 hour when undiapered to support the untraining. Is this effective at all in your opinions or is it a waste? Been going for around 1 month pretty consistently though I do kind of suck at the schedule outside of diapers. Not many “gains” so far…

does that even work going every thirty minutes to one hour undiapered

You must be using a good barrier cream when you poop if you're staying in them for a few hours. I think most people diapered 24/7 would tell you wet diapers aren't a big rash issue but BM's can cause really bad diaper rash if you don't change right away or use a very liberal coating of barrier cream. It sounds like it's working for you and you're happy and at the end of the day what more can you ask for.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 9/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, Stone said:

It might work, but it is hard work to decrease bladder capacity, but doable.

I’m on the exact same training schedule, though I do wear either a pad, or a tape diaper, which I just pull down in the front when going for a pee, every half hour.

actually the more you manage to provoke your bladder to empty, the faster it goes with making your bladder unstable. At least that’s what I have been told from someone who did succeed in doing this.

howabout wear a pad, or thin diaper so you can stay relaxed all the time. 

I would argue this is all about perspective.  IE For older folks today this is almost the norm, especially ladies it seems?  For those that have a health reason for use of diapers, it is  not sociably acceptable to look down on them either.  Even many younger kids are in diapers a lot longer these days than has been the case in the past, for what ever reason, but it too seems to be acceptable.  On the other hand, if you don't fit into these classes, and are doing it for the fun of it, yes you may be frowned on by your peer group or more conservative adults, the reason not to flaunt this if it is your thing!

I was really happy to see all the responses here. A lot of good points and perspectives for sure!

For me, I would like to be incontinent and diaper dependent but I’m kind of fresh to all this. Grew up constantly having a diaper fascination and made a few treks to the store to pick up packs as a teen but I’ve been out of diapers completely since around 18. Just had a lot of shame I suppose and spent a long time ultra-aware of others perceptions and trying to live up to self-imposed standards. And it’s been a grand total of maybe 3 months before I jumped back in.

I’d like to start here and see if anything happens. I also think it’s kind of a good litmus test to see whether or not “I have what it takes.” I’ve noticed my interest waning quite a bit recently and the changes and upkeep are becoming more of a drag. But I’ve tried to reinforce against this with hypnosis and continued use.

So, it’s going. No loss of control, really, but I’m trying to enjoy diapers for their intrinsic value and not focus so much on my own fixation on being incontinent. And really hoping that maybe, just maybe, I’ll notice some kind of progress along the way.