LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/12/2023 at 6:57 PM, CynthiaCM said:

Such a riveting story. I always get excited when I see that a new chapter has been added.

Thanks a lot. Feedback (especially positive :D) is always great to receive!

Ryan has to prepare for the party and as he does so he receives an unwelcome call. Anna is glad to go home for the weekend but with what is coming would she rather stay at the nursery?

---

If you enjoy this story you can see the next part RIGHT NOW on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/posts/sallas-part-two-84737392

My writing is my sole income so I appreciate each and every person who can help me pay the bills and fill the refrigerator. For $5 a month you can see everything I post one full week before the rest of the world. For $10 you can see the updates early AND you get access to 47 stories that are EXCLUSIVE for patrons. I post two updates of 2,000+ words a week. For more information on additional patron tiers and rewards (such as discounts on commissions or free stories) please check out my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Thank you everyone who supports me or who visits my page to check it out ❤️

---

Ryan walked around the supermarket with a shopping cart in front of him. The party was tomorrow and he was buying the things he would need. He was dreading it and couldn’t wait for it to be finished so they could go back to “normal.” He would have almost no time to prepare Anna to the ordeal she might face.

Thinking about Anna made Ryan’s heart ache. He had no idea what was going on and wouldn’t be picking her up for another twenty-four hours. Even then it was only for the weekend before she went back. He hadn’t thought this separation would be as painful as it was turning out for him.

“Beer, food, cigarettes…” Ryan was looking down into the cart. He didn’t want to forget anything.

These parties were not just normal events. Ryan had been to a few before he had been exiled and to say they could get wild was an understatement. Some of the things he had seen, if he had told Anna about them in full he knew she would be dreading the party even more than she already was. He only wished there was some way to protect her, in all honesty he would have very little control over the situation.

How Ryan wished he could cancel the party. He had racked his brain trying to think of a reason to postpone without there being any consequences but had come up empty. He knew this party was more than just the regular end of week celebration, this was a test. Paul and the other men weren’t going to let him back into the fold without proving he belonged there.

Ryan pushed the cart along as he looked at the shelves. His mind was wandering elsewhere until he came upon the condom section. His jaw hardened and he swallowed hard. He didn’t think Anna understood just how wild these events could get. He KNEW Anna didn’t understand how crazy things could go. At some of the past events he had witnessed the other men’s wives being taken to the bedroom and the guys would take turns. It almost seemed like a rite of passage for the men, something Ryan had managed to avoid.

The thought of Anna being put into such a position made Ryan’s skin crawl. She would never forgive him for allowing that to happen and he couldn’t blame her. The problem was that if the other guys decided that was what they wanted it put him into a position he desperately didn’t want to be in. This was his second chance at having a career, there wouldn’t be a third.

Ryan turned away from the shelves and made his way over to get some more snacks. As he rifled through the various choices of chips he reflected on how strange the last couple of days had been. Ostensibly he had been welcomed back into the “alpha” group of men but there was still something separating him from the others. They were wary of him. He felt like a wolf who had stumbled on to a pack, the others were allowing him to stay but he hadn’t been welcomed yet, not until he earned his keep.

Every time Ryan was with the other men he saw their glances his way. He heard the way conversation shifted slightly when he was in the room. He was desperate to be one of them again. It truly was all or nothing. As one of them he would soon be climbing the ladder and becoming the powerful businessman he had always dreamt about. A position where he could afford anything he wanted and keep Anna safe. If he didn’t become one of their friends he could kiss it all goodbye.

Ryan wheeled the cart to the checkout and started putting everything on the conveyor belt. As the food was being scanned he looked at the man working at the cash register. He looked miserable, it was a reminder of where Ryan could end up if things went badly at the party.

Once he had paid Ryan pushed the cart back to where he had collected it and pulled the bags out. He had barely taken a couple of steps when his phone rang. With a sigh he put the bags down and reached into his pocket, his phone let him know that it was his father calling him. A rare occurrence and one that worried Ryan considerably.

“Hello?” Ryan said as he answered. He hated how nervous he sounded.

“Ryan! My boy!” Harold’s voice boomed through the phone so loudly that Ryan had to hold it away from his head, “How are you doing? Keeping those grades up?”

“I’m fine. Classes are-…” Ryan started.

“Great, great, I’m glad to hear it.” Harold interrupted, “And Anna?”

“She’s… fine.” Ryan replied with hesitation. He wasn’t sure he wanted his father to know exactly what had been happening.

“Don’t you worry about her.” Harold said, “A spell in that nursery will do her some good. Help her learn her place. Old Trent, on the board, he had his wife sent to that very same nursery back when he was in college and it straightened her right up.”

“That’s… Wait, how do you know about Anna?” Ryan asked.

“You don’t think I wouldn’t be keeping an eye on you, did you?” Harold let out a loud laugh that made Ryan wince, “I have to admit I was getting worried about you. You know I want to retire soon and I need to know the family business is in safe hands.”

“I know.” Ryan replied.

“I’d heard you were being a pussy.” Harold laughed again. This time Ryan heard an edge to it, a note of warning, “I’m very happy that I heard wrong.”

Ryan didn’t know what to say to that so he didn’t say anything. He heard his father breathe a couple of times. It seemed like he was waiting, almost daring his son to say something back to him. The silence seemed to stretch on but Ryan wasn’t going to say a word. It felt like a game of chicken where the first person to speak would lose.

“Alright, well, I’ve got to go.” Harold finally said, “You’re making me proud son.”

Ryan felt bile rise up in his throat but he forced it back down. He said his goodbyes and hung up as quickly as he could. It was only as he put his phone back in his pocket that he realised his hand was trembling and he was dripping sweat despite it not being warm. Ryan picked up his shopping and hurried home, he couldn’t help but glance over his shoulder several times wondering if someone was watching.

---

Anna’s hand moved across the paper but she was barely paying any attention to what she was doing. It was the afternoon and she knew she would soon be picked up but Ryan. With what awaited her that evening she didn’t know if that was a good thing or not. She couldn’t stop thinking about poor Jane either. Thinking about what her friend was going through right then made her want to break down and cry. She was in mourning for a friend who hadn’t died.

“Aww, that’s a pretty picture.” Mr. Kenny’s voice made Anna jump, “Is that you and your Daddy?”

Anna frowned and looked down at the paper. Her mind had been elsewhere all day so she was rather surprised to see she had finger-painted two people holding hands surrounded by big red hearts. One was clearly her and the other, she realised now, definitely was Ryan. The painting was rough since she was using her fingers and not paying attention, she had never been much of an artist. Hearing someone refer to Ryan as her “Daddy” made her feel unwell.

“This looks perfect for going up on the wall.” Mr. Kenny continued as he picked the drawing up, “I bet your Daddy will love it when he sees it.”

“Don’t call him that…” Anna muttered. She shivered as she heard the words.

“Come on, Anna. There’s no need to be cranky when we’re making so much progress already.” Mr. Kenny reached down and ruffled Anna’s hair.

Progress? Anna had been sat at the table with the other women after nap time and when told to paint she had painted. With a start Anna realised she had just sort of switched her brain off. With everything going on it was so much easier to try to just not think about anything. She turned to look at Macy and Rebecca and shuddered. She had to be better than this. She couldn’t lose herself like that, it was a very slippery slope. She had paint everywhere from her hands to her face to the apron that protected the nursery’s clothes.

Anna felt the old combative spirit igniting in her a little. The men here wanted her to regress to little more than a useless baby, they wanted her to fail but she would be damned before she gave in to what they wanted.

Fortunately Anna was saved from much more embarrassment when Ryan walked in. After the last few days he was a sight for sore eyes and Anna quickly jumped to her feet, pulled the apron off and hurried over. By the time she reached Ryan’s side he was already in conversation with Mr. Kenny.

“You must have her back here Monday morning.” Mr. Kenny was explaining, “And then you’ll be able to pick her up again next Friday… that is unless you want to leave her here for weekends as well.”

“That won’t be necessary.” Ryan replied stonily.

Anna tried not to show the horror she felt at the idea of being left at the nursery practically permanently. These weekends were the only thing keeping her sane. She swallowed as she looked up at Ryan. He seemed to be avoiding her gaze which surprised her after these days they had spent apart.

“Oh, and I thought you’d like to see this.” Mr. Kenny picked up the picture he had taken off Anna earlier and handed it to Ryan, “Adorable, isn’t it? Your baby has quite the artistic streak.”

Anna was blushing violently as Ryan looked down at the picture with a frown and then turned to look at her. He didn’t say anything but his eyes conveyed both surprise and worry. Anna supposed he was scared she was losing her grip, it was a fair concern to have and she felt the same way.

“I was going to put it up on the wall here but if you’d rather take it home…” Mr. Kenny trailed off.

“I’ll take it, thanks.” Ryan replied, “Is there anything else?”

“That’s it.” Mr. Kenny smiled as he rubbed his hands together, “I’ll see you on Monday, Anna. Stay out of trouble.”

Anna was saved from having to reply by Ryan taking her hand and turned her away from the desk. The thick diaper between her legs had only recently been put on her, it was still dry but its sheer size made walking difficult. Anna wasn’t helped by the pace Ryan was keeping up as he walked down the hallway, through the lobby and outside the building. It very much seemed like he was trying to get away from the nursery as quickly as possible.

“I’m so glad to see you.” Anna said as soon as she was sure they were out of earshot of anyone else.

“Are you alright?” Ryan asked anxiously.

“Mostly.” Anna replied with a shrug.

“That painting.” Ryan started, “I was worried they were doing something to your mind…”

“Don’t worry.” Anna cut him off, “I was just distracted. Thinking about you and Jane and…”

“Wait until we get home.” Ryan cut her off.

Anna was left surprised by her what her husband had said but fell silent anyway. It was a short trip back to the apartment and when Anna stepped inside she was ready to go for a long bath. When she saw snacks laid out and the furniture moved she was reminded of the party that would be happening that evening.

“How long have I got?” Anna asked dejectedly.

“About two hours.” Ryan replied, “But I need to-…”

This time it was Anna cutting Ryan off. She stepped forwards and wrapped her arms around him. She could feel he was tense but after a few seconds he slackened and his arms went around her. She sighed.

“They took Jane.” Anna said quietly.

“I know.” Ryan replied, “I heard it from Paul. He was crowing about how they had found her after the escape attempt.”

“I should’ve been there.” Anna said.

“I’m very grateful you weren’t.” Ryan responded quickly. He pushed himself out of the hug before Anna was ready to let go, “But we need to talk about tonight.”

“Yeah, I know, it’s going to suck.” Anna’s shoulders slumped.

“No, I don’t think you know how much it will suck.” Ryan replied. The look on his face was deadly serious.

Anna knew the party wasn’t going to be a good time but when Ryan sat her down and told her what he had seen happen at other parties she was horrified. All of a sudden the nursery didn’t seem quite as bad. She swallowed nervously as she heard about the sexual harassment, the derogatory comments and, in some cases, the women being taken to the bedroom.

“You… You wouldn’t let that happen, right?” Anna asked anxiously.

“Of course not.” Ryan replied, “But there will be a dozen people here. I’m going to do my best to keep an eye on you but it’s going to be difficult. I’ve laid out what you’re expected to wear on the bed.”

“C-Can’t you cancel?” Anna asked nervously, “After the week I’ve had…”

“I… can’t.” Ryan put his hand on Anna’s knee, “Believe me I would love to but this is really make or break for my future. For our future.”

“You care about your career more than me?” Anna asked.

“No. Of course not.” Ryan replied, “But this doesn’t have to be a choice. I can have both.”

Anna looked at Ryan for a few moments and suddenly felt more anxious than ever. She had never been sure what he would choose if it came down to her versus his hypothetical career. If what Ryan was saying was meant to be reassuring it wasn’t working.

“You should get ready.” Ryan said, “It’ll be OK.”

“Alright…” Anna stood up and swallowed, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Ryan smiled.

• Like 4

It's the penultimate part of the story!

It's the day of the party and Anna is very nervous. She has every right to be as well, the guests show up and very quickly things start to degenerate. She doesn't know for sure if Ryan truly values his future prospects over her and as things go south she finds herself surrounded by wolves.

---

If you enjoy this story you can see the CONCLUSION RIGHT NOW on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/posts/sallas-part-85078106

My writing is my sole income so I appreciate each and every person who can help me pay the bills and fill the refrigerator. For $5 a month you can see everything I post one full week before the rest of the world. For $10 you can see the updates early AND you get access to 47 stories that are EXCLUSIVE for patrons. I post two updates of 2,000+ words a week. For more information on additional patron tiers and rewards (such as discounts on commissions or free stories) please check out my Patreon page:

---

Anna could hear people arriving. The door would open and then more deep male voices would join the fray. She was still in the master bedroom trying to delay walking out for as long as possible. After her bath she had gone to the bed to see what Ryan had left her to wear. The fresh diaper was unsurprising but the maid outfit wasn’t something she had seen before. Calling it an outfit felt a little too grand for the small amount of material that had waited in front of her.

Now dressed Anna looked into the mirror and hated the woman looking back at her. Her hair was drawn back into a ponytail with a large white hair tie. Further down she had done her make-up in the way Ryan had requested. A bold red lipstick and a lot of mascara. She had a gold colored choker necklace that she could feel constantly pressing slightly against her throat. As her eyes continued downwards she saw her breasts were exaggerated and pushed up, the line of the maid dress only just covered her nipples with the top of her breasts totally bare.

The black and white dress was made of very thin material and the bottom was practically in line with the bottom of Anna’s diaper. She felt less like a maid and more like some kind of stripper, she supposed that was the point. The last thing she wanted to do was to leave the bedroom and be seen by anyone like this.

As Anna tugged at the various parts of the clothing in a desperate attempt to make it cover more of her up she wondered why Ryan had chosen this. She wanted to trust him but she couldn’t help a part of her thinking that maybe Ryan WANTED her to be dressed like this. What if he was walking her out into a den of lions?

“Anna?” Ryan called through the closed door, “Get out here.”

Anna shuddered at Ryan’s hard voice. They had already discussed this. With so many men here they would have to stay in their proper roles completely, even if they thought they were alone they couldn’t let anything slip. That meant Anna felt the same way she did at the beginning of their marriage, like a toy to be played with. An order was an order and Anna couldn’t ignore it. She turned from the mirror and wobbled on the high-heels she had been required to put on. She went across to the bedroom door and pulled it open.

Ryan was stood with a can of beer in his hands. When he saw Anna he was visibly taken aback. Anna stood there with a fake smile plastered across her face as he looked her up and down, if this was what she had to look forward to that evening she didn’t know how she was going to stop herself from going mad.

“Come on.” Ryan said when he had regained his faculties.

Anna’s heart was hammering as she went down the hallway and into the living area. Almost immediately she heard catcalls and whistles. She was the only woman there and everyone was staring at her.

“What are you waiting for?” Paul was sat on the couch that had pushed back against the wall. He was sneering, “Bring out the drinks.”

Anna had thought she had felt hate before but as she looked at the man that had sent Jane away she felt a burning anger like nothing else before. She managed to compose herself after a few moments and turned away from the man whose very existence seemed to provoke her. She tried her best to ignore the stares as she went to the kitchen area. A tray was waiting on the table which she loaded up with drinks from the fridge.

It was utterly humiliating. As she walked around the room with the tray she had to endure men casually commenting on her appearance and her work. All she could do was keep a fake smile plastered to her face as if she couldn’t hear what they were saying. On one trip to the kitchen to fill her tray with more drinks she glanced to the side to see Ryan sat next to Paul, he looked very natural.

As the evening wore on a layer of smoke started to hang in the air below the ceiling. Many of the men were smoking, mostly cigars, and Anna’s eyes were watering. Of far more concern to her was how the party was getting increasingly rowdy as the young men drank. The comments about her were getting more lurid and some people were starting to lose inhibitions that were barely contained to begin with.

A hand brushed Anna’s leg, someone gave her rear end a couple of hard pats, another person called her over to feel her diaper under the guise of checking her. Anna was getting increasingly uncomfortable but there was nothing she could do.

“After everything I’d heard I expected someone a bit wilder.”

“Like all women if you give them a little discipline they become nice and timid.”

“I prefer them to have a bit of fire.”

Anna walked past the men talking about her as if she was some animal and went to the relative safety of the kitchen. Once behind the counter she put the tray down and tried to take a quick break. As she relaxed her muscles she also released her bladder. She had been holding on for as long as she could in the hope she would last to the end of the party but that wasn’t going to be possible. She shuddered as she felt the warm liquid flow into her diaper.

“Slacking already?” Paul’s voice made Anna jump. He was right behind her.

Anna turned around and faced Paul. He was holding a beer and staring at her. He was uncomfortably close and Anna tried looking past him towards the rest of the party hoping that Ryan was going to come to her rescue, he wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“I asked you a question.” Paul said as he stepped closer.

“I… No, sir.” Anna tried to be as deferential as possible.

“Then what are you doing out here?” Paul asked. He lifted his free hand and brushed some stray strands of Anna’s hair over her shoulder.

Anna shuddered and fought the urge to scream. She was shaking and had no way to back up to. She leaned backwards and the table slid along the floor slightly. She swallowed and tried to keep up the pretense that her skin wasn’t crawling, that this was normal and she accepted it.

“You don’t fool me.” Paul said quietly.

Anna turned her face away as Paul leaned in closer. She could smell the alcohol on his breath.

“This is all killing you, isn’t it?” Paul said in little more than a whisper, “You haven’t changed at all. I wish I’d found you first. Jane never had enough fight for me. If she had half of your fire maybe I wouldn’t have thrown her on the trash heap.”

“I… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Anna choked out. She could feel herself shaking, “Sir.”

Paul lingered a moment before barking out a laugh and leaning back. He took another sip of the beer Anna had given him a few minutes beforehand. Anna wished he would go away, she felt like she was about to burst into tears and just needed a few minutes to compose herself.

“The beer you got me was warm.” Paul finally said as he swirled the drink around in the glass.

“Erm, sorry…” Anna replied. She was sure it would’ve been cold when she took it to him. It had come straight out of the fridge.

“I’ll just have to get rid of it.” Paul said.

Anna stepped to the side to get out of Paul’s way to the sink. Paul instead stepped right up to her. Anna wasn’t sure what was happening as Paul put his hands on her arms and turned her around. She wanted to ask what was going on but she was too scared she had her back to Paul when she felt the back of her dress being lifted.

“Paul, I…” Anna started.

“Shush.” Paul interrupted.

Anna closed her eyes as the back of her diaper was pulled away from her skin. A second later she felt a room temperature sticky liquid getting poured down her back. She tensed up as the recently moistened diaper was made even wetter by Paul’s beer.

“There we go.” Paul said. The amusement was clear in his voice, “Now you can go and bring me another drink. There’s a good girl.”

Anna felt two hard pats on her rear end before she dared to look over her shoulder to see Paul walking away. She let out a shuddering breath that she hadn’t even realised she had been holding. She leaned against the counter as she felt the wetness going down the back of her diaper spreading through the padding. In truth she had feared something worse might happen.

Once Anna had calmed down a little she returned to the fridge to get a new beer for Paul. As she walked through the crowd of men she felt acutely intimidated. The men were all bigger and stronger than she was and as the beer flowed they were getting noisier and less careful. She felt like she was walking amongst sleeping giants and she was desperate not to wake them.

As Anna walked through the room she could feel how the padding in her diaper had swollen up dramatically from the beer that had been dumped into it. She was forced to waddle with the back of her diaper swaying behind her like the hind parts of a duck.

The atmosphere felt dangerous. Anna was now feeling more people grabbing at her as she made her way through the men. People patting her butt or brushing her bare arms. She felt one person grab at her chest and then burst out laughing with the men around him. Anna wanted to run away and hide, her every instinct was telling her to get out of the situation but she couldn’t.

Paul was on the couch and when she reached him. Ryan was sat next to him and talking about something related to one of their classes. She bent over to place Paul’s beer on the table in front of the couch. Just as she was about to stand up Paul’s hand came out and grabbed at her wrist. She squealed as she was pulled forwards. Anna tried to stop her momentum but she hit Paul’s legs and fell over his lap.

“Now this is a better position for you.” Paul laughed.

Anna’s face was blazing as she heard wolf-whistles and shouts coming from the other partygoers. She tried to stand up but Paul placed a hand on her back. She felt her dress getting lifted up exposing her soaked diaper to the party. As people laughed Anna looked up at Ryan. He appeared a little tipsy and although he wasn’t laughing with the rest he wasn’t stepping in to help either. Anna prayed he was just keeping up the necessary façade.

“Ah!” Anna yelped as Paul’s hand smacked into her rear.

“I knew she was a screamer!” Someone joked to the laughter of the crowd.

Spank. Spank. Spank.

Anna couldn’t help but exclaim with each strike. Paul wasn’t holding back and her rear end, which was still bruised from her punishment in the nursery, quickly started to burn and sting in equal measure. With little squeal of pain the crowd cheered as if this was some S&M show. She winced as her hands grabbed hold of the couch cushion and squeezed desperately.

“Does she make this much noise in bed?” Paul asked Ryan loudly.

Anna didn’t hear Ryan respond but she did hear him laugh loudly. Whether he was being genuine or not it hurt that she was being humiliated like this and the one person on her side wasn’t lifting a finger. The logical side of her brain knew that he had to maintain his cover of a proper “alpha” Sallasian man but she wanted nothing more than for him to jump up and help her no matter what the consequences. She didn’t even want to consider that he was turning on her.

The spanking carried on for another couple of minutes. Occasionally Paul would stop and Anna would hear another person walking behind her to give her a few smacks. The padding of the diaper offered her a little protection but she felt like her poor rear end must be all shades of blue and purple.

“Please no more!” Anna cried out.

“Maybe she’s ready for the main course.” Paul growled menacingly.

“Main course?” Ryan finally spoke up and said something. Anna noticed a tremble in his voice.

“I think it’s time for the after party!” Paul called out to the room to cheers.

Anna felt as if her whole body stopped working. She knew Ryan had talked about what can happen at these parties but she didn’t think it could possibly happen to her. The atmosphere in the room seemed to change, all of a sudden Anna felt like she was surrounded by a pack of wolves and she was a helpless prey animal in the middle of their pack.

Hands grabbed Anna’s legs and started pulling her off of Paul’s lap. She screamed and tried to kick her legs free but there was little she could do as more men moved forwards and grabbed at her. She was roughly pulled back until she slipped off the couch and hit the floor. The men were cheering as if they were hunters bringing back a prize catch. Anna saw Ryan getting up with a look of worry but two men stood between him and Anna. As she was dragged out of the living room she lost sight of her husband.

• Like 4

I don't see how the story can be concluded in one final post. 

The escaped girl comes back and takes her away with her. 

The disfunctional dynamic with her man can't be resoluted in one chapter. It's clear he's more interested in keeping up appearances than putting her first. 

Maybe she commits suicide or gers sent to re education. 

Why is the ending being so rushed? 

Will it just be the overused "X years later" jump cut trope? 

Your writing is good but theres no way to close the story out in the space of one chapter ✌️

Have you gotten bored of writing it? 

There is not a jump to the future, I'm not bored of writing it but it does finish in the next part.

There will be a sequel but that is some way from being posted yet.

On 6/25/2023 at 3:32 AM, sherlock said:

I don't see how the story can be concluded in one final post.

I'm sort of hoping that Ryan has secreted a loaded AK in the apartment and he comes out and blows all of these dickheads away. (And that is coming from someone who is anti-gun.)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kerry said:

I'm sort of hoping that Ryan has secreted a loaded AK in the apartment and he comes out and blows all of these dickheads away. (And that is coming from someone who is anti-gun.)

I know that if I were in Ryan’s shoes someone would be dead by morning. Probably more than one. If I were one of the dead, so be it.  I know that Paul would meet his maker before I did. 

But that wouldn't change anything. Sallas would continue. His life and future would be ruined. He would be in jail and not look after the girl. 

The Ryan angle is irrelevant, he had several opportunities to stand up and has just proven to be a sheep. 

The buck stops with the girl. Either she escapes, is rescued, kis herself or gets re educated. 

But there doesn't feel any need for a sequal. A fitting close would be better than milking it. 

She has no future. 

You can't redeem her husband, the city, and her circumstances in one chapter. 

The sad thing is even if she killed herself it wouldn't change anything. The story has a organic bleak ending. But nobody writes bad endings anymore. Who's the author in the bathrobe that used to write happy never after abdl stories??? 

Well, obviously I can't force anyone to enjoy my stories but I would ask to at least read the last update before decidig it's bad!

There is plenty of room for a sequel. I'm certainly not milking the story (though that is a weird thing to suggest because whether I kept writing this one or released a sequel it would be the same difference in terms of "milking" it). Maybe it will make more sense when the sequel comes out but it is quite different in a lot of ways and just having it continue from this story wouldn't make sense from a story flow standpoint.

Sallas and the people within it are not going to be redeemed in one chapter. That was never going to happen in this story which is more about two individuals navigating it together rather than trying to change it. That is something which may be explored a little more in a future story *hint hint* but I can't say too much about that at the moment.

Finally, as for "dark" endings... I've written plenty. I will write plenty more. Some of the stories I'm currently working on have dark endings planned. I am not afraid of damning my characters but it has to make sense. I won't say how this story ends yet, of course, so I'm not making a comment on the end of this one.

• Like 3

With Anna being dragged into the bedroom the situation is dire. There is no way for Paul to try and juggle both sides of his life and he has to take a stad, one way or the other. The repercussions of whatever he does could echo for the rest of his life.

---

---

“Help!” Anna screamed as she lost all her composure, “Ryan! Help!”

Anna struggled but there were just too many men around her. They leered at her as they forced her down the hallway towards the bedrooms, Anna couldn’t regain her footing as she was buffeted this way and that. She was sobbing as they reached the bedroom door.

“No!” Anna cried out as she was pushed inside.

Anna stumbled and hit the bed. She quickly scrambled to her feet and looked around at the drunk men that were filing in. They were circling the bed until there was no way out.  They were all in various states of drunkenness but the one thing they all had in common was how they stared at her hungrily. Ryan wasn’t among them. With a sinking feeling Anna imagined Ryan waiting in the living room waiting for the others to finish. Was this how he was going to be welcomed back into the group? Was she the price he had to pay?

“I want the first go.” Paul said as he sauntered forwards, “I’ve had my eyes on this one since the first day…”

As Paul walked up to her Anna backed up as far as she could. The drunken bully was unbuttoning his shirt as he stepped forwards. Anna was pressed against the wall as her neighbor, Jane’s husband, stood so close to her that she could smell the alcohol on his breath. He reached forwards towards her breasts.

Anna acted without a second thought. She brought her knee up as hard and fast as she could. She hit her mark between Paul’s legs causing him to scream out and fall to the ground. She looked down at the man who was now retching on the floor. She would’ve felt wonderful vengeance if she hadn’t been so terrified about what would happen next.

“Bitch!” Paul wheezed out as he grasped his injured genitals.

The other men started coming forwards. With the pack leader down it looked like it was about to be a free-for-all. There was no way Anna was going to be able to fight them all off. She raised her hands, if they were going to take her down she wasn’t going to go without a fight.

“Stop!” Ryan’s voice suddenly came from the doorway and a second later he burst into the room.

Anna turned to see her husband push two men out of the way to reach her. He stood in front of her and Anna gasped as she saw he’d actually armed himself with a knife. She was shocked, completely sure he had abandoned her she had given up hope but like a knight in shining armor Ryan was stood in front of her brandishing his sword.

“Get out of the way Ryan…” Paul gasped from the floor.

“No.” Ryan answered surprisingly calmly considering the situation, “This has gone too far.”

Paul gradually made his way back up to his feet. His face was red and he looked angrier than Anna had ever seen. She felt pretty sure that if Ryan wasn’t there something terrible would happen. She wasn’t sure it wouldn’t happen even with her husband trying to protect her.

“Don’t pussy out on me, Ryan.” Paul growled, “Be a fucking man.”

“A man?” Ryan repeated with a shake of his head, “You’re not men. You’re animals. She is a person just like your sisters, mothers, aunts and cousins. Have some respect.”

Anna heard various men mumbling and none of it sounded good. Anna and Ryan very literally had their backs against the wall and it felt like they were about to make a last stand. She felt fingers against her hand and looked down to see Ryan holding her with his free hand.

“I knew it.” Paul smirked, “We should never have given you a second chance. You’re weak. You’re no one. Do you know what happens next? Because I can tell you what won’t happen. You won’t be working with any of us. You won’t be getting that executive salary and you’re going to be on the government’s blacklist. You’ll be lucky if you can even afford a cardboard box for the two of you.”

“It’s time for you to leave.” Ryan replied with eerie calmness.

There was a tense few moments as no one moved. Anna barely dared to breathe as she looked around. The men were all looking at Paul to see what they would do. If they wanted they could overpower Ryan but it might not be without casualties.

“I bet you don’t have the balls to use that.” Paul sneered as he nodded towards the knife.

“How much are you willing to stake on that?” Ryan asked, “For Anna I’ll take every one of you down.”

Another silence but Anna could see that the mood was shifting. The men were looking at each other nervously, none of them wanted to end up getting hurt for what they saw as a little bit of fun. Paul and Ryan hadn’t broken eye contact for a single solitary second.

“It was nice knowing you, Ryan.” Paul said as he took a step back, “Just let me know when you realise how badly you messed up and maybe I’ll give you a job cleaning my company’s toilets.”

Anna watched as Paul continued to back up until he reached the ring of men. He paused for a second before nodding his head to the side and left the room. One by one the others followed him until Ryan and Anna were alone. As soon as the last one was out of the bedroom Ryan let go of Anna and went to the door himself to make sure they all left.

Anna heard the front door slam closed. Immediately Ryan dropped the knife and hurried across the room to her. They wrapped their arms around each other in the tightest embrace imaginable. Anna was sobbing from the pent up emotions finally getting released as well as the pure relief that she was coming out the other side of the ordeal unscathed.

“I’m so sorry.” Ryan whispered, “I wanted to stop them but they blocked me off.”

“It’s alright.” Anna replied through her tears, “I’m OK.”

“I thought I could control tonight. At least to stop them from doing… this.” Ryan finally pulled back from Anna and she saw that his eyes were shimmering with tears too, “I was a fool.”

Anna raised a hand up until it was touching Ryan’s chin. She leaned in close and kissed her husband with a passion that she had never felt before. When she finally broke it off she smiled. She wiped her eyes a little as she tried to regain a little of her composure. The adrenaline was wearing off.

“What about your career?” Anna asked. She knew how important it was to her husband. It was something he talked about practically every day.

“Fuck my career.” Ryan replied emphatically.

Anna couldn’t help but let out a little laugh before sniffing. Ryan chuckled as well. It felt like a gigantic weight had been lifted off them. Everything was out in the open now, for better or for worse they weren’t going to be able to close Pandora’s Box.

“What happens now?” Anna asked.

“I have no idea.” Ryan shrugged, “It doesn’t matter. With you by my side I can face anything.”

“I love you.” Anna said. It felt like if she didn’t say the words her heart would burst.

“I love you too.” Ryan replied.

---

Things moved very quickly. Anna and Ryan fell asleep in each other’s arms that night and were woken the next morning by a loud banging on the door. It quickly became apparent that whoever was out there wasn’t going away no matter how much they tried to ignore them. Ryan stood up and left the room, Anna propped herself up on her arms and watched the bedroom exit nervously. After a couple of seconds she walked across and leaned out just enough to see what was happening.

“Mr. Manning?” A gruff male voice asked.

“Yes?” Ryan replied slowly.

“The Dean wants to see both you and your wife.” The voice said.

Anna saw a letter being thrust into Ryan’s hands and before he could say anything the man was walking away. Ryan closed the door slowly as he looked down at the letter. Anna walked out to her husband, she found herself looking over her shoulders a bunch like someone might suddenly jump out at her.

“Well, this should be interesting…” Ryan muttered.

“What does he want?” Anna asked.

“I’m guessing it’s not a social call.” Ryan replied with a sigh, “It’s this afternoon.”

From that point on it was impossible to have a normal day. Everything had changed. Ryan sat on the couch on edge, the television was on but he wasn’t looking at it. Anna tried to keep busy but she was very jumpy, every unexpected noise had her on maximum alert.

As the pair got ready for their meeting Anna asked if she should wear something “appropriate” but Ryan told her to dress how she wanted. Anna smiled and nodded as she dressed in the most grown-up way possible. The one concession she made was wearing a pull-up, after her recent time spent in diapers she didn’t want to risk anything.

The Dean’s office seemed as grand as Anna had imagined it. A whole floor of the administrative building was dedicated to the Dean. Ryan and Anna sat down in the hallway outside the giant oak doors. Along the opposite wall was portraits of a load of stuffy old men, Anna assumed they were previous Deans. Eventually the door opened and a particularly snobby man stepped into the hallway.

“You may go in.” He said as he held the door open.

Anna was nervous. She couldn’t discount the possibility that in the office they would both be dragged away or something, they were known as dissidents now after all. It was a precarious position to be in. Ryan took her hand and they walked into the office together, side-by-side.

The office was huge and yet seemed cluttered by pieces of furniture. It would’ve looked fine as a living room in a stately home but as an office it felt strange. Towards the back of the room was a large desk and behind it sat an old man who was writing something down and didn’t look up once as the married couple walked in.

“Sit.” The Dean said without looking up.

Anna’s heart was racing as they got closer to the desk. There were two chairs opposite the Dean and she slowly lowered herself into one of them almost expecting it to be a trap. The Dean had a very stern expression as he continued to write, still he hadn’t looked up. He didn’t say anything and the silence stretched on for a couple of minutes. It was deeply uncomfortable. Finally he pushed the paper to the side and without looking at Anna or Ryan he picked up the phone on his desk.

“Send them in please.” The Dean’s voice had more power than Anna would’ve thought possible. He looked rather frail but his voice was anything but.

The grandfather clock in the corner ticked. Another minute went by without a word being spoken and Anna was feeling exceptionally self-conscious. Quite suddenly the door opened and Anna jumped as the metal handles moved and the doors creaked. She twisted around in her seat and gasped.

“W-What are you doing here?” Ryan asked as his eyes grew wide.

It was hard for Anna to know who the question was aimed at. She hadn’t expected either of the two men now walking across the office to be there. Paul was still limping slightly and she felt a flash of satisfaction that he was still experiencing the effects of her self-defense the previous evening. Walking in next to Paul was her father-in-law, Harold Manning. His face looked grey and he stared at his son with the utmost seriousness.

“Mr. Manning, Mr. Jupp, good to see you both.” The Dean said.

“Father, I…” Ryan started as Harold and Paul reached the desk.

“Quiet.” Harold hissed.

“Mr. Manning, as you are aware your son is accused of some most serious misdemeanors. As such a valued benefactor of our school I thought you would like to be here when this matter was discussed.” The Dean continued.

“Thank you.” Harold nodded his head towards the Dean in a bow, “I’m grateful you called me. I’m sure we can straighten all this out.”

At the last of those words Anna heard Paul snort with derision. He walked over to an armchair to the side of the desk and sat down, he didn’t hesitate to put his feet up on the table in front of him. It seemed Anna’s attack had bruised his genitals but not his ego.

“Paul, would you like to elaborate on what has been happening?” The Dean asked as he leaned back in his chair.

“It’s like I told your staff last night…” Paul said impatiently, “Ryan’s been acting strangely for a long time. We thought there was something going on so we distanced ourselves from him. When I heard he sent his bitch to-…”

“You watch your mouth.” Ryan quickly interrupted.

“Please, Mr. Jupp, can we try to tell the story without profanity?” The Dean asked wearily.

“Fine.” Paul sighed and rolled his eyes, “We heard Ryan had sent Anna to the on-site nursery. I know now that I was wrong, it wasn’t his decision. Anyway, we decided to give him a second chance thinking he had grown a pair of balls… Sorry, testicles.”

Anna saw Paul smirk. He clearly thought he was very clever.

“Last night we were having a party at Ryan’s place.” Paul continued, “You know how these things go. It got a little wild. We were going to have some fun when Ryan pulled a knife on us.”

“You were going to attack my wife!” Ryan shouted.

“Ryan!” Harold barked, “For god’s sake shut up.”

“We had only the most innocent of intentions.” Paul smirked. He looked at Anna and winked causing a shiver to run down her spine.

“Ryan? Is this true?” The Dean asked.

Anna turned to look at her husband. He had his hands in his lap and was staring down at them. She couldn’t say for sure what he was thinking. In the end he remained silent long enough that his father spoke up.

“It was a party, hmm?” Harold nodded. He looked at Paul, “Was alcohol served?”

“Yes.” Paul confirmed.

“Then surely we can put all this down to drunken hijinks. A lesson to all involved that to drink responsibly.” Harold raised his arms as if daring anyone to say differently.

“They were going to rape Anna.” Ryan finally said quietly. If the room hadn’t been silent his words would’ve been lost.

“You can’t rape property.” Paul said casually.

“How dare-…” Ryan started as he looked up with fire in his eyes.

“He’s right.” Harold said, “Son, I think we all appreciate you’re… protectiveness of Anna. But perhaps the alcohol meant you took it too far. It sounded like they were just going to have some harmless fun.”

“Harmless?” Anna spoke for the first time and all eyes turned to her, “You people are sick!”

“This is what I mean!” Paul exclaimed as he pointed at Anna, “Ryan has been soft on that bitch for too long. She’s getting ideas above her station. Last night confirmed it to me. Ryan is a goddamn women’s sympathizer. He should be sent to the Finishing School right next to his wife.”

“You mean I’m a human being.” Ryan shot back, “With empathy and morals.”

Silence fell again. Anna knew they were fighting a losing battle. Trying to appeal to ethics and good consciousness in Sallas was doomed before it even started. She still didn’t know what was going to happen next, she wouldn’t have been surprised if there were police outside the door waiting to arrest them.

“Yes… Well…” The Dean was the one to break the silence as he looked up at Harold, “There are very serious allegations. There are witnesses backing up everything Paul says. Quite frankly I have a duty to inform the government about what has been happening here.”

“Now hold on a minute…” Harold held out his hands, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.”

“Of course, Mr. Manning, these things are never black and white.” The Dean continued barely acknowledging the interruption. He turned to Harold, “Mr. Manning, you are one of our most successful alumni, you’re generous contributions to the school have been very welcome. It would be a shame to jeopardize the connection your family and our school has over something that could be solved quietly.”

Paul shook his head and snorted. It was clear what he thought about this. Anna had no doubt that if Harold didn’t donate money to the school this meeting wouldn’t even be taking place. Things were starting to come into focus and the reason for this meeting was becoming clearer. This was an opportunity to sweep everything under the carpet. A chance for an embarrassing episode to be quietly shelved.

“I’m glad you’re willing to be sensible about this.” Harold smiled, “It’s qualities like that which made me recommend you for your role in the first place.”

“That may be but this is a serious situation and there will need to be consequences.” The Dean said.

Anna didn’t like where this was going. The Dean was now sorting through the papers on his desk until he pulled one out. He scanned it before looking up again. He held the paper out, Ryan went to take it but Harold grabbed it first. Now it was his turn to silently scan the page, the further he went the broader his smile became.

“Does someone want to tell me what’s going on?” Ryan asked.

“What’s going on is the Dean offering you a second chance.” Harold said as he roughly thrust the paper into his son’s hands.

“Ryan, we are prepared to overlook these irregularities and allow you to continue your education.” The Dean said, “All it will require is Anna here being sent to Finishing School and an intensive course for yourself on proper male behaviour.”

Anna had been half-expecting it from the moment she knew there was a meeting happening. She swallowed and looked at Ryan who was still staring at what appeared to be a contract.

“Sign on the dotted line.” The Dean said, “And the slate will be wiped clean.”

Ryan stared at the paper for a long few seconds. Anna could feel every second fraying her grip on Ryan. The longer he looked the more likely it seemed that he might abandon her after all. Ryan finally sighed a deep breath and turned to look at Anna. He smiled.

“No.” Ryan said simply as he placed the contract back on the desk.

“Ryan, your emotions are high but-…” Harold started.

“No.” Ryan said again.

“Ryan!” Harold was shouting now. His face turning red and a vein in his neck bulged alarmingly, “You will sign the contract. Do not make the biggest mistake of your life.”

Ryan stood up and a second later after a little prompting Anna did the same. She was in shock but for once it was because something good seemed to be happening. She took Ryan’s hand again, as long as she was holding her husband’s hand she felt safe.

“I think we’ll be leaving now.” Ryan said as if he was saying goodbye to some relatives at a family gathering.

“Ryan, I will not have you sacrificing your life for this… this whore!” Harold roared.

Ryan moved so quickly Anna almost didn’t see as he swung his free hand and connected with his father’s face. Harold, despite, his size fell to the floor where he started rubbing his cheek in shock. He was staring up at Ryan as if he had never seen his boy before.

“Come on.” Ryan said as he looked at Anna. He was still smiling.

With a cacophony of noise and chaos behind them Anna walked next to Ryan as they left the office. There were no police waiting for them outside the Dean’s room, there were no guards back at their apartment. They remained unmolested as they packed their things and went down to the car.

“Where are we going to go?” Anna asked as Ryan turned on the engine.

“I don’t know.” Ryan replied, “But as long as I’ve got you, I know we’ll be fine.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

When I saw a new chapter of this story had been posted I was actually reluctant to read it. Given where the story had ended previously, I didn’t want to see Anna get sexually assaulted on top of everything else. I was definitely pleased to see that Ryan was enough of a man to step up and protect his wife. Now I have no idea what their future will look like but I can hope that Ryan is right. As long as they are together they will be fine. 

12 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

Amazing story. I truly hope we haven't seen the last of Ryan and Anna. 

You haven't. I've already been working on a sequel tentatively titled "Sallas - A Gilded Cage" which will follows what happens to Anna and Ryan post-college. It's perhaps going to places which will be quite surprising!

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

When I saw a new chapter of this story had been posted I was actually reluctant to read it. Given where the story had ended previously, I didn’t want to see Anna get sexually assaulted on top of everything else. I was definitely pleased to see that Ryan was enough of a man to step up and protect his wife. Now I have no idea what their future will look like but I can hope that Ryan is right. As long as they are together they will be fine. 

I don't mind touching on dark material when it comes to writing or reading, however I don't think I could write actual sexual assault. In a story like this it would certainly seem to be gratuitous to do so and whilst there were certainly hints at it throughout it's not something I felt comfortable being more explicit about.

• Like 1

It doesn't really make sense. Ryan could and should have had this reaction several chapters ago. Several gatherings and mistreatment of the girl.....,but he will only stand up if some other guy is going to fuck her. Her daily treatment isn't what he's standing against.

Is he now some kind of hero or martyr? Giving up his career, that he didn't really want, working with people who he didn't like, in a social system he didn't like. He's a joke. Even holding a knife in front of them they are not scared of him. 

In the sequal, he joins her in diapers, both go to finishing school,the woman who escaped comes to rescue her and adopts both of them. 

Salas continues, unaffected. 

I think she has Stockholm syndrome for her arranged marriage husband. 

2 hours ago, sherlock said:

It doesn't really make sense. Ryan could and should have had this reaction several chapters ago. Several gatherings and mistreatment of the girl.....,but he will only stand up if some other guy is going to fuck her. Her daily treatment isn't what he's standing against.

I mean, rape is definitely a place to draw the line IMO. Besides, I feel that Ryan has been slowly gathering his inner strength throughout the story.

From the moment Ryan admitted to Anna that he wasn't a typical Sallas-born man I've been trying to write him as desperately toeing a line in an impossible situation.

Ryan respects Anna and love grows between them BUT they are still practically strangers. If you consider Anna's graduation/wedding happened in June or July and they left college before the end of the first semester, before Christmas, they really are new to each other.

However, whilst Ryan has these feelings he still desperately wants to succeed. He's come from a family with a father where being the ultimate "alpha male" is the only way to be. He wants to get a good job and to do that he needs to fit in with the others and that means showing that he can "put a woman in their place" (obviously not speaking from my own opinion here. I'm fully for equality for everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, etc. Feel like I need to remind people sometimes so you all don't think I'm an asshole!)

So... Ryan was trying to have his cake and eat it. Battling between conscience and his future. Trying to walk a tightrope that he couldn't stay on forever.

Whilst there was even the SLIGHTEST chance he could maintain that balance he was trying to do it. However, the party was out of control. When Anna was dragged away the tightrope snapped and he had to decide which side he was goig to fall on. Obviously he chose Anna which meant sacrificing everything else.

He wasn't supposed to be a hero or martyr. He was a regular guy in an impossible situation trying to make it work in much the same way Anna often was. Both of them living in a society they didn't like but also powerless to leave or change. He's flawed and made mistakes but so did Anna!

I'm glad people enjoyed the story! Look out for the sequel "Sallas: A Gilded Cage" (working title) soon whenever I finish writing it!

• Like 1