LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, that's game! I am done.

I am just so done with everything. People just done care. I have lost my faith in humanity. It's pretty much final, want to end this. People will probably tell me not to do this but it's pretty much 99.99% decided. Unless those people telling me not to do it actually have a plan of action to help me, I have no interest in the "you can make it / or make things better for yourself" talk. Belive me if I can make things better for myself I would, but I can't so therefore eliminating myself is the only option. Sorry guys I tried.

2 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I am just so done with everything. People just done care. I have lost my faith in humanity. It's pretty much final, want to end this. People will probably tell me not to do this but it's pretty much 99.99% decided. Unless those people telling me not to do it actually have a plan of action to help me, I have no interest in the "you can make it / or make things better for yourself" talk. Belive me if I can make things better for myself I would, but I can't so therefore eliminating myself is the only option. Sorry guys I tried.

could you tell us about your life?  please, dont kill yourself, you cant know for certain that your soul wont end up in hell.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

could you tell us about your life?  please, dont kill yourself, you cant know for certain that your soul wont end up in hell.

My life literally would take 15 novels to cover. I would keep you here for decades telling you everything. I probably will be going to hell anyways considering my overall character. Things just don't matter anymore unless someone is willing to help me fix this. My happiness is no longer my responsibility. People have screwed with me too much to try to have me believe my misery is my doing. I know better than that. People have treated me like I am worthless. My misery comes from them not "my own flawed mentality" I am not going to allow my torture to continue. At some point you must draw a line, and that very line has been passed many years ago. I have lost faith in nearly all humanity. I have given more than enough chances for my family, my loved ones to try and fix this yet they fail time and time again. My so called "friends" failed me all the same. Only there for the fun times but when things get real they bail. To anyone that doesn't think this is truly game over, I challenge you to try to contact me, prove to me that I still have a chance. Maybe even take me under thier wing and try to help fix things. I'm am done being told I am on my own to fix it. Believe me, if things don't get better I WILL end myself.

9 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

My life literally would take 15 novels to cover. I would keep you here for decades telling you everything. I probably will be going to hell anyways considering my overall character. Things just don't matter anymore unless someone is willing to help me fix this. My happiness is no longer my responsibility. People have screwed with me too much to try to have me believe my misery is my doing. I know better than that. People have treated me like I am worthless. My misery comes from them not "my own flawed mentality" I am not going to allow my torture to continue. At some point you must draw a line, and that very line has been passed many years ago. I have lost faith in nearly all humanity. I have given more than enough chances for my family, my loved ones to try and fix this yet they fail time and time again. My so called "friends" failed me all the same. Only there for the fun times but when things get real they bail. To anyone that doesn't think this is truly game over, I challenge you to try to contact me, prove to me that I still have a chance. Maybe even take me under thier wing and try to help fix things. I'm am done being told I am on my own to fix it. Believe me, if things don't get better I WILL end myself.

ive had a lot of shit happen in my life too, was very late discovering im autistic(earlier diagnosis would have benefited me greatly), was physically and mentally abused by my father, bullied relentlessly, people judge me saying things like "you could do this or that if you wanted to", and my mom seems to keep trying to kill herself with food and not exercising, which is killing me, you are not alone in pain. i could never begin to understand your life, but there is one that does, and He loves you, He wants you to turn to him, give Him a chance to help you through it, He gave His life on the cross for you, and rose again, give Him a chance to help you. His name is Jesus. His father loves you too or he wouldnt have created your soul. HE wants you to talk to him, let him help you.

12 hours ago, feralfreak said:

He loves you, He wants you to turn to him, give Him a chance to help you through it, He gave His life on the cross for you, and rose again, give Him a chance to help you. His name is Jesus. His father loves you too or he wouldnt have created your soul. HE wants you to talk to him, let him help you.

Given current world events (wars, human rights abuses, covid, pedophile priests,etc) it's clear there is no such thing.

9 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Given current world events (wars, human rights abuses, covid, pedophile priests,etc) it's clear there is no such thing.

actually the bible says things like these will happen, with wars and rumors of wars, pestilence, inversion of morality(that which is wrong called right and that which is right called wrong), and even if there isnt id rather believe there is, and be wrong, than believe there isnt and end up in trouble with God, plus he has responded to prayers before, communicated with me before.

On 9/1/2022 at 6:54 PM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Thanks. Sorry guys for having a moment.

That's what this is here for.

I think a lot of us have had moments, some more severe than others. I've had moments... not to the extreme I would take my own life. I've had some very rough times. When things do get rough, it is up to you what direction you are going to go in to change things. Sometimes it seems like more things happen than we can handle. I was mowing yards, but that got to be too much for me so I just was doing one yard for extra. Mower broke down so they have someone else doing it so I don't have that extra. I can and will fix it (lucky that I have that skill set), but a week later my car died, engine seized. Thankfully the motor has a lifetime warranty on it due to a manufacturing flaw that caused issues until they found out what happened. I got a new motor at no cost to me. For about a week I didn't have a car since they didn't have one of their loaners available. They didn't tell me that I would have been covered at their expense to have a rental car. I could have been upset, but I looked at it as some quality time at home. Sometimes things happen and we have to look at the silver lining, or the doors of opportunity opening up. Without being responsible for that yard, I could try working part time for a while. I burn out mentally and it makes it hard to think about going to work. I could use the extra since we are on just my income right now (health reasons).

Sometimes when things get tough, it's hard to think of how bad others have it that are having a rougher time than you. If resources allow, maybe you need a fresh start, in a different area, and a chance to make new friends. The ones that are just around for the good times, aren't real friends, or have no idea how to handle someone having problems. If it's mental health problems, that tends to make people uncomfortable, when it shouldn't, and they don't know what to say or do, and don't know how to verbalize it.