LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter size query

Hi,

I am looking for some advice about catheter size. I have used a fg16 for catheter play for several years, no issues. I chose the fg 16 for no reason other than the advice i could find at the time. The 16 size seemed to be average. I recently tried an fg18, to be daring, no issues to report.

Now... I was reading a story on Literotica, any truth in the story? who knows. Thats what i am trying to determine.

In the story a nurse takes home an "average size fg 20" and tries it on her husband. Her next play she used an fg22, she made him orgasm and it was by all accounts explosive.

Now... This got me intruiged, could i jump straight to a fg 22???  without causing damage? i would love to try this, but worried it's just fantasy. Bit wary as i never used above an 18.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Thankyou.

spaced

I’ve been able to put in a 24, but I was aiming for enlarging the sphincter over the course of 6 months to allow the bladder to shrink, but only kept it in for a week. As it was getting tough especially at night with the draining that much liquid into the mega max. 

• 5 weeks later...

This is something you're going to have to try for yourself. Buy a couple 18fr, a couple 20fr, and a couple 22fr catheters. Then experiment. The ones you can get in are what you can wear. The ones you can't get in are the ones you can't wear.

I have found larger sizes become less comfortable even though my meatus is stretched to easily accommodate 10mm diameter (30fr). For me 14fr is most comfortable, also less suction on the bladder wall after bladder drains. 

I tried a FR20, no issues at all, the day after i tried a FR22, again, no issues at  all, just inserted and kept it in for a while. Didn't play or anything. Upon trying an FR24, there was no issues upon insertion, went in 1st time, noticed it was very pleasurable in feeling it in ect, had issues with excess tube causing friction, also found it to be a bit too inflexable. Didn't cause any pain or anything. Wish i had tried to get all excited and try it properly but i didn't.... My loss.

I tried the FR24 again the day after and again no issues, just didnt feel as good as the day before. So i am now seemingly settled on a 20, 22 they seem to be most comfortable.

8 year foley user here. I routinely wear a 16 or an 18 and don’t notice the difference. My nurse has used a 20 on two recent occasions due to some blockage issues with the smaller foleys. I do have a 22 in my supply bin but she hasn’t needed to insert that right now. The 20 wasn’t uncomfortable for me, but the stat lock needed to be modified to fit the larger catheter.