LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unclenching The Fists

I haven't seen the movie, 'Unclenching The Fists' but I know that there is adult diaper usage in it. I just don't know to what extent. I plan on watching it and when I do I will post more.

Has anyone seen it? Can anyone provide more information? Thanks in advance.

It looks like a great movie and I am excited to see it also for the cinematic value.

On 8/25/2022 at 5:36 PM, DailyDi said:

Hadn't heard of it, but if you don't mind spoilers the diaper is explained in this article: [ SPOILER ALERT ] https://thespool.net/festivals/tiff-unclenching-the-fists-review/

I haven't heard of it, but based on the description, it sounds like a fascinating film.  I'm really curious if the diaper reference plays like it sounds

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I watched this by signing up for a free trial of Mubi on prime video. It did not disappoint.

The characters are all very complex and even though it didn't rely heavily on dialog I feel like something was lost in translation. With good screen actors like this they do lot of subtle things to add to the portrayal. I think this movie would make for an excellent western adaptation.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the movie this evening, was very well done. Perhaps the best representation of diapers I've seen in a movie or TV series. Slight spoilers:

----

I really liked how the several diaper scenes were handled. Ada was wearing an actual standard, medical-style tape on diaper. The scenes managed to balance showing her wearing the diaper, while not lingering on it for an overly long time. It was very tastefully done. I particularly liked the scene where the boyfriend was untaping the diaper. They showed him undoing two of the tapes, and you could hear the clear sound from that.

While the diapers were more a subplot than a focus of the story, it was nice to see how matter-of-factly it was included, rather than being something gimmicky or used as a cheap gag for laughs.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Watched the movie this evening, was very well done. Perhaps the best representation of diapers I've seen in a movie or TV series. Slight spoilers:

----

I really liked how the several diaper scenes were handled. Ada was wearing an actual standard, medical-style tape on diaper. The scenes managed to balance showing her wearing the diaper, while not lingering on it for an overly long time. It was very tastefully done. I particularly liked the scene where the boyfriend was untaping the diaper. They showed him undoing two of the tapes, and you could hear the clear sound from that.

While the diapers were more a subplot than a focus of the story, it was nice to see how matter-of-factly it was included, rather than being something gimmicky or used as a cheap gag for laughs.

**Spoilers**

I really feel for Ada. She felt so pressured by those around her to be a "normal woman" even though she was obviously crippled by shame and trauma. Even when she addressed it head-on by lowering her pants, displaying her diaper and saying "I wet myself like a baby." To me, that felt like she had bottled up her emotions for so long without anyone to talk to. When she was finally around someone trusting it exploded out from somewhere deep within, which resulted in pure honesty. She felt like a baby. It made me want to jump into the screen and tell her it's alright to feel like a baby.

How awkward would it be having sex with someone when you are not even comfortable with your diapers. And then she pees on his shirt. Dude is such a knight he's just like, "this shirt is ancient." That was heart-warming.

• Like 1

I have to see this movie, I actually love international movies and the award winners from Cannes. Never have I seen one with any references to adult diapers and incontinence like this one.

Thanks for the tips and reviews!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On a note unrelated to the quality of the movie, there is an edit that has been made available on Omorashi.org of ONLY the diaper scenes. 

https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/11284-unclenching-the-fists-incontinence-cut/

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 8/27/2022 at 8:14 AM, safeandhappy said:

I managed to find some clips and this film is amazing. The cinematography and acting are superb. Ada is a really special character.

I checked for a blu-ray/DVD release but didn't find any information. I'm hoping for a quick release on Blu-ray in region 1.

I just watched it on a flight I took.  The incontinence scenes are mild.  The movie is artsy.    The plot isn't straightforward, which is extra difficult when dealing with subtitles.  The scenery is beautiful.  The problem I had is that I never quite could figure out the motivations of the characters.   For instance, little brother jumping in bed with Ada is a cringe-worthy scene (it works in the plot), or big brother (most complex character, other than Ada) trying to keep Ada from telling dad about Akeem.  I'm assuming Akeem (dweeby boyfriend) is Muslim, while Ada's family is Christian, so that might play a role in the story that I didn't fully comprehend.

Overall, it's short, and you get kudos for watching a film with subtitles.

• Like 1