LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it bad that I want to be humiliated and degraded ?

I have been wearing diapers on and off for almost a year. Love the girly princess ones.

Nobody knows I wear but I have a little excitment in wanting to someone to know and humiliate me and call me a pee pee girl.  Is it bad to have those thoughts?

• Like 1

I think that "bad" is a term stoked with judgement. Anyone can have an opinion that something is "bad", but if you're trying to decide that empirically, you have to weigh the evidence. A starting point would be determining what your personal definition of "bad" is. 

For me, "bad" things are things that hurt people in some definable manner - financially, reputationally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, something. 

If you sent a blanket email at work stating that you wanted to be known as a little pee pee girl, that would probably hurt you in at least a couple of the ways mentioned above. However, privately fantasizing about that, and/or exploring it conversationally, anonymously, with like-minded adult individuals, as long as you're smart about it, probably isn't going to harm you, so, for me, it fails the test of being "bad". 

Where it gets tricker is seeking to involve other people in your fantasy. Depending on your spouse or partner's degree of open mindedness, showing them this side of you might arguably not be bad at all, or, it might be more than they can handle, which might hurt them, or hurt you, which tends to drift toward the "bad". But there are degrees of bad, as well. For example, you telling your significant other that you've decided to become a vegan might be "bad" for them if they don't understand it but now have to work around it, but, objectively, it's not "bad" - you are within your rights to want to eat that way, although you might have to take on more of the shopping, or whatever, in order to make it work for them. Or if you decided to become a Buddhist, say, that might offend your Catholic mom, but, I still think it fails the test of being objectively bad. 

Becoming a gambling addict and depleting your family's savings - that's bad. Bad for you, bad for them. Developing a taste for meth and subsequently robbing your grandmother - bad. 

Showing up at the family Thanksgiving dinner dressed as a pee pee girl - arguably bad, unless your family is REALLY cool. 

Musing online or inside your own head about being humiliated - in my opinion, not bad. I am deeply speculating here, so my apologies if I've missed the mark entirely, but, is it possible that your secret desire for humiliation stems from having been humiliated yourself, at a formative time, and this is your mechanism for coping with that? If that's the case, it's arguably better than binge drinking or beating your dog. This was certainly the case for me - I had some humiliating experiences as a kid, which I think form part of the reason why I'm now drawn to wearing diapers. Is it "bad" that I wear diapers? Maybe for my wallet and my skin, but so far it hasn't put a real dent in my family's finances, and I'm managing the diaper rash pretty well. There might be some folks out there that would say that wearing baby's underpants is a "bad" thing for an adult to do, but I say, show me the harm. They're making a subjective use of the term. I'm more wed to the objective use of it. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BabyGlennyBoy said:

I have been wearing diapers on and off for almost a year. Love the girly princess ones.

Nobody knows I wear but I have a little excitment in wanting to someone to know and humiliate me and call me a pee pee girl.  Is it bad to have those thoughts?

@BabyGlennyBoy

I would say that it is not bad. All of us have these thoughts that we want somebody to do something to us, or we dream about things being done to us, or we think about things that make us happy. Remember that dreams are just a whole bunch of stuff that you have in your head that have been running around. By that I mean that there are so many things that happened in your life, and you have pictures in your mind and you have all of this input from everywhere around you. When you have things all around you, you can have images of anything that you see here smell taste etcetera, influence what happens. For example at night, you could have a dream that makes absolutely no sense. I've had dreams where I've had a pretty girl talking to me and the next thing I know she turns into a dragon and bites my head off. Or, some dream where I go up a hill that is so long that I think I can make it up the hill, and I'm in my dad's truck, and we get to the top of the hill and we just can't make it, so we go end over end over end down to the bottom of the hill, and we end up crashing into a bunch of marshmallow fluff. How silly is that. That can happen because all of their influences and things that run around in our head or things that we've dealt with in our lives can be mixed up into some weird weird dreams. Some of them may be bad or scary, but they're all part of our life, and what we do in our lives can influence our dreams.

I don't think it is bad at all. Bad is just a term that is used because somebody thinks something is not a good idea, or something like that. The word bad presupposes that what you're doing is either wrong, or an idea that might not be an appropriate one. It is not bad to want to wear diapers, and it is not bad to want to pee diapers or use diapers as intended. It is also not bad if you have your partner or somebody who is willing to do what you want to do with you. The only problem in your case is that you wear, but no one knows, so that might be something that might be a problem for you. If you find the right person, and you tell them what you are interested in, and they have the same interest, you might find somebody who will do exactly what you want them to do, and they will put you in diapers, and they'll make them nice and thick Palmer and they'll end up making you into a baby, or they'll make you talk like 1, or whatever they do. And of course, they can call you a pee pee Princess, or a pee pee girl, or whatever you want them to do. If you have the right partner, you can have exactly what you want happened, but you have to find the right individual. Someone who will do that to you, and of course if you're in a situation where you're playing, make sure you're using safe words if you need to.

I've seen mommies online that can do exactly what you want to do. The problem is is that you have to find one that's legitimate, and one that is willing to do whatever you want her to do within her own limits. The only problem is that some of these places are very expensive, and you also have to realize some of them aren't even in the United states. It depends on what you want to do and how far you want to go.  Humiliation is done in many ways, so you will have to find the individual who would do exactly what you want to do how you want it done. I guarantee you if you find the right individual willing to do this, you will be able to be humiliated, and you may enjoy it if that is what you want. I am not seeing that it is impossible to get what you want, but you will have to look around, and find the right individual to do that.

Brian

• Like 1

Nope. I also like to be humiliated and degraded.

Different stokes for different folks. Some people love diapers for the security and comfort, some love them for purely sexual reasons, some love them for the physical feeling, some love them because it's "naughty" and some love them because they want to be humiliated in them. There's no wrong way to love diapers :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh I have fantasies of being humiliated and degraded millions of time, I do have a friend who helps when she can sometimes but due to how busy life has been for us both it's not been as much lately. 

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to be something a lot of us share, just look at many of the stories posted on this site that are basically frames for the protagonist being made to wear "embarrassing" diapers and dresses, being changed in public, etc. I'm perfectly happy wearing a cozy diaper to bed, where no one is going to see me, but being "caught" has always really set my heart pumping.

When I was 4 or 5, and I saw them in a box in a closet and asked my mother if I could put them on, I was able to get back into multiple layers of training pants with plastic pants over them for fun, which I'd been wearing maybe a year or a little more before for real.  At that time I didn't feel any embarrassment at all. But the older I got, as I had opportunities to "diaper" with a towel and pins or other makeshift padding, I became more and more sensitive to the fact that if my family or friends found out, I would feel humiliated. Since I was invariably sneaking around, that always really got the adrenaline flowing, which is part of the reason I loved to do it.

Now that my living situation is more private and AB stuff is readily available, I can wear diapers without really feeling like there's any risk involved, but I do still have fantasies about somehow being exposed and laughed at. As others have said, I don't think there's anything "bad" about this, as long as you don't let it cause problems by having it spill into your professional life or damage your relationships.

23 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I love being humiliated for still acting like a little toddler filling my pants and sucking pacifiers and needing my mom. Makes it fun and embarrassing 

I hear ya buddy! I LOVE that too. It makes me feel really little! I also really really miss you, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already. LOL! I like your new profile pic by the way! Big hugs big brother!♥️? I absolutely LOVE filling my pants and sucking on my paci too!??????♥️??????