LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello one and all! ?

Hello from beautiful Vienna,

I am Johanna (22) - after a riding accident at the age of 15 I suffer from a bit of urine incontinence that requires me to wear 'hygiene products' for certain outings etc.
After finishing my studies I now work as a costume designer and still enjoy riding in my free time, albeit in a much reduced capacity than I was able to in the past. 

Hoping to find some nice chats on here - don't be shy to say hi!

Unitl then,

image.gif.ec38fdc34a0f1f902e319d360c7c67bd.gif

• Like 4

Something every girl should have

• Like 2

Hello PrincessJohanna, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you could join us. Sorry to hear about your accident, and having been affected by it, even if it was some time ago. But you can join us, and I’m sure you’ll find lots of good likeminded people here. And don’t worry, you can say diapers here ? Diapers, diapers, diapers! See, nobody even turned a head ? Well, just come on in, make yourself comfy, and if you have any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

You should have seen what happened when I brought this to the original transgenders and ALG's back in 2000. within a year, there was no such thing as having only ONE tiara. Even some of the Sissies got in on the act