LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pullups- I'm Like Superman

dlsafrica

Like Superman.. as in I normally wear them on the outside. But right now, a pullup is all I have. So naturally, without experience of reliability, I was cautious to just wet when I woke up.

So... question for those with pull-up experience... how absorbent are they? How trustworthy? I normally wear mine over a regular diaper after wetting, for extra protection against leakage.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

Like Superman.. as in I normally wear them on the outside. But right now, a pullup is all I have. So naturally, without experience of reliability, I was cautious to just wet when I woke up.

So... question for those with pull-up experience... how absorbent are they? How trustworthy? I normally wear mine over a regular diaper after wetting, for extra protection against leakage.

How absorbent are they? Not absorbent ENOUGH if you ask me. That's why diapers are BETTER than Pull-Ups. Pull-ups just don't cut it, except for the ones that Mikey has. Those are like, top quality though. Your average pull-up doesn't cut the bacon so to speak.?????????♥️?????

Pull ups or rather disposable underwear are not meant for incontinence.  They are for light bladder leakage if a person sneezes, laughs really hard or leaks when working out.  Things like that.  People should not confuse pull-ups or disposable underwear with diapers.  That's like comparing apples and oranges.  Both are fruit (Diapers and pull-ups are for keeping clothing dry) but they are both totally different things.  Even toddler pull-ups are meant as a training aid and not to take the place of diapers.  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

pullups are about as absorbant as a wet paper towel.  Sorta like depends, except they fit better.

And that's why NOBODY wants to wear them. I would HATE to have to wear depends!?????? They're like the McDonald's of the diaper industry, can't stand them.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

And that's why NOBODY wants to wear them. I would HATE to have to wear depends!?????? They're like the McDonald's of the diaper industry, can't stand them.

That’s why I can never wear pull-ups because I would flood them. It’s why I’m in diapers because that’s where babies like me belong. Babies like me are never allowed to wear pull-ups because we’re not potty trained and for me, I’ll never be potty trained. It’s why I can’t be trusted in a pull-up. It’s why diapers are the only ones I trust more than a pull-up. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Most pull ups are not good for flooding, very slow release or little dribbles are ok. I have had some success with the Northshore Go supreme pull-on's, but best advice is to wear a diaper cover with it if possible.

Or you could just wear full blown diapers and call it a day!??????♥️??♥️?? Besides, diapers are MORE comfortable than pull-ups anyway.??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Or you could just wear full blown diapers and call it a day!??????♥️??♥️?? Besides, diapers are MORE comfortable than pull-ups anyway.??

That’s why diapers are far better than pull-ups. 

• Like 1