LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby got Back...problems

DailyDi

11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My back is acting up again, bad pain and pressure. Advil isn't making a difference, might have to go to the walk-in tomorrow.

Maybe you need a very strong pain reliever Mikey. I would check with your doctor about that. My live-in needed something like that, it might be worth a shot!???♥️??

19 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My back is acting up again, bad pain and pressure. Advil isn't making a difference, might have to go to the walk-in tomorrow.

@DailyDi

Mikey, when your back hurts like that, what do they give you to help you to allow you to move? There are a lot of different injectables and medicines they can use, and I think they can even use demerol, but the problem with most of these drugs is that they are not going to last long enough to make a difference. I remember being in so much pain a few times that during the time that I was in the hospital when I was 30 years old, I had eight different medicines they could choose from in eight hours. So that means, I could have one medicine for every hour of the day, so I could have one medicine at 8 one medicine at 91 medicine at 10/1 at medicine at 11/1 medicine at 12, and the whole thing goes on and on. Once I go through the entire regimen of different medicines, they end up saying OK you've had this medicine and it starts at this time and will give you some more at whatever time it is, and they do that because there are many times when the right medicine must be determined, and then once they do that, they use that medicine to help you with pain control.

I certainly do hope Mikey that they are able to help you so that you do not have excruciating pain in any way shape or form, and I can tell you from example that the last three days I felt like somebody took a 25,000 gauge needle and just stuck it all the way through my arm so that one of the ends of the needle can be seen going all the way through my arm. I don't think I've ever felt so weak as I did for the last three days, and I couldn't even get up out of the chair, say nothing about the fact that I had to go to the bathroom. Thank God I didn't have to do a BM, and all I had to do was pee, but I'll tell you mega maxes are damn good for what they say they are, and when I hurt like that, I'm going nowhere.

Good luck boss!

Brian

Demerol is not used anymore at all except rarely in pregnant women. There was a study a while back where they had people take Tylenol and ibuprofen at the same time, and others took morphine, and they had the same amount of perceived pain relief. There's another thing called Salonpas, which is a lidoderm 4% patch that is worn 12 hours on and 12 hours off. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, warpiper said:

Demerol is not used anymore at all except rarely in pregnant women. There was a study a while back where they had people take Tylenol and ibuprofen at the same time, and others took morphine, and they had the same amount of perceived pain relief. There's another thing called Salonpas, which is a lidoderm 4% patch that is worn 12 hours on and 12 hours off. 

Salonpas helps but I don’t have any at the moment. Did find some pain pills the back doctor gave me a while back, so feeling a little better. 

@~Brian~ they mostly give me different strengths of gabapentin. But it only helps on nights like this when it’s aggravated. Doesn’t help me with being able to stand for more than two minutes. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Salonpas helps but I don’t have any at the moment. Did find some pain pills the back doctor gave me a while back, so feeling a little better. 

@~Brian~ they mostly give me different strengths of gabapentin. But it only helps on nights like this when it’s aggravated. Doesn’t help me with being able to stand for more than two minutes. 

@DailyDi

right now one of my main medicines for pain management is 600 milligrams of gabapentin: doctor told me that gabapentin is used to help with nerve pain. I've had friends that have 600 milligrams of gabapentin normally as one of their medicines in their regimen, and I've also heard that sometimes the pain is so intense that regardless of how much you are given it really doesn't cut it. I remember having problems one time with my nerves so bad that my legs were jumping, and my left foot does this all the time now ever since I had my appendix out and I'm not sure why. Having orthopedic issues and then having PCP on top of it can sometimes exacerbate things or make them worse. Luckily however, gabapentin does help me, but I feel tonight like somebody stretched me to the limit and then wake I'm very very tired, so I can't even keep my head up

I certainly do hope Mikey that you are able to drive over there to get what you need. Sometimes I've heard that some people that have trouble like you are talking about, may be able to drive as long as you're able to sit comfortably. If you're not able to do that then it can be aggravating and it can be excruciating. I ended up thinking of you today when I came back from work, because I saw three jeeps they all look like either Renegades or rubicons or similar types of jeeps. Yesterday I saw one that said  Wander Woman. I thought to myself der Woman where usually I'd say renegade or Rubicon on the side period i thought very interesting.

I know that jeeps for example have changed over the years, because now AMC doesn't have anything to do with much, and that Jeep is now part of dodge. Jeeps are pretty awesome because you can get almost anywhere, but also they're good for when the roads are bad and you need to be able to get somewhere, but one of the things that is an issue is that people need to be able to drive properly. People think sometimes that if for example it's the middle of the winter, and there's 10 inches of snow on the ground, that they're just gonna jump in the Jeep fire it up have the heat on, and then 15 minutes later be able to slam it in four wheel drive and be able to go anywhere. This is a misnomer because you have to be able to maneuver properly, and you still can get stuck. 4 wheel drive does not necessarily mean that you can go anywhere, 4 wheel drive is something that you use to help you, but just because you have a four wheel drive Jeep or truck does not mean that you can start going 50 miles an hour in a bad weather situation comma or whatever it is period sometimes it makes me laugh when i see some of these people who think that four wheel drive means i can do anything i want go anywhere i want and i won't get stuck ha ha ha on 

as I said, I hope they find a way to help you Mikey, because having problems with your neck your back or anything like that can be a pain in the rump: especially if they have to keep changing your medicine so that you can get some type of relief. I am very fortunate that I have a few extra ones available to me should I need them, and most times I take all of them at least once a day, because it takes the edge off. Sometimes however, the most ridiculous one is my acid, because I can get to the point where it's so bad, that all I do is I get something in there, and I just cough and cough and cough, and I keep doing it until I throw up on the floor. The doctor tells me that that indicates that it is reflux, and he increased my reflux meds to 40 milligrams, and if I take it properly every day, then I don't get these coughing fits that often. The only problem with acid reflux meds like this, is once you get used to taking them and you take them every day, eventually they won't work right and you have to go and have another one given to you, because you're constantly killing all the acid in your stomach. Sometimes though, it can be a pain in the **** when you have this massive acid attack, and you can't enjoy the simple things because your acid reflux is killing you. I'm sure you know what that is like, and it is a pain in the **** 

Brian

• Like 1

Whatever you do, don't go to a chiropractor.  When I had my bad bout with back pain and sciatic nerve damage this past March and April (2 trips to the ER, one to the walk in and another to my doctor all within the same week), the first thing they asked when I went to the walk in clinic  was if I went to a chiropractor.  I told them I went to one 40 years ago, never again.  The provider at the clinic said that Chiropractors are what keeps them in business!  I also found it interesting that every doctor at the clinic, ER and my own doctor asked me if I was wetting and pooping myself!  That's how bad my back was.  Had I not been in so much pain I would have been tempted to say, "Only on purpose".  Never would have said that though, but the thought did come to mind.

• Like 1