LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stork! (Chapter Three) 8/2022

Hiya everyone, if the title looks familiar-- it's because I decided to completely revise my story lol

(I was previously under the user smushtum!) I wanted my writing to be better, and I wanted to take the plot in another direction.

There will be changes, nothing too monumental though (hopefully ?)

I'm hoping to have Chapter 2 up later this week as well!

As always, I'm inspired by almost every author here! Tell me what you think of the rewrite, especially if you read the original

Thanks ?

Chapter One

Laurie wheezed out another strangled breath as her feet crunched against the muddied gravel. Her damp top clung to her back like a second skin.Trying to quell her growing panic, she paused to take a deeper breath. Laurie couldn’t remember how she got here, and didn’t recognize where she was. 

The last thing she could recall was..well, she didn’t really know. Laurie seriously questioned if she was in the throes of some kind of fugue episode. In her eyes it was fair enough, young adult life and college courses were enough to fry anyone’s brain.After shutting her eyes and taking a couple more deep breaths, Laurie forced herself to take a closer look at her surroundings.

Whatever happened, she couldn’t be that far from her campus,right?The only way to figure things out was to stay level-headed, after all, she’d gotten this far doing so.

Lifting her gaze, she hesitantly peered around. Laurie found herself in a damp and shadowy alley. Compartmentalizing any anxious thoughts that arose, she desperately looked around for anything familiar.

Wait…Wait. Why the hell is everything so big?

Craning her neck, Laurie found that she had to tilt her head all the way back to see the top of the buildings that hugged the alley. 

I mean, they could just be really big buildings? But there definitely aren’t any buildings like this near my school..

Gathering up her resolve, she decided seeing what was outside of the alley was a necessity. However..the thought of even leaving her gross little hidey-hole twisted Laurie’s stomach into knots. 

..But,why? She chided herself for being so anxious. After all,people lose their way and get lost sometimes–it happens. Super common.

Yet, no matter how Laurie tried to talk herself down, she couldn’t completely shake her uneasiness.

Ready to yank off the proverbial band-aid, Laurie hastily strode towards the entrance of the alley. As she grew closer, the racket from the nameless city overtook her. 

Shifting her body behind one of the buildings that was near, Laurie poked her head out. What she saw caused her jaw to drop. Laurie stood in awe–

There were tons of..well,giants. Enormous women, men, and everything in between paroused the sidewalks. Everyone she saw  averaged about 3 to 5 feet taller than her. 

Was she hallucinating? ..Was she drugged or something? She had absolutely no clue what to make of what she saw.

Shit, maybe I really am working myself too hard.

Laurie continued to watch for a bit; everyone hurriedly bustled around—much like citizens of a typical city. Large men in starchy business suits flew by the alley,far too focused on getting to their destinations to notice the small girl.

Contrarily, many of the ladies Laurie saw seemed to strut by in a very leisurely manner. The majority of the giantesses were accompanied by their children; whether the tots were stroller-bound, harnessed to the chests of their Mothers, or simply carried around – there seemed to be a high frequency of babies out today. 

There were many different kinds of people passing by, but it was the parents and their children who drew in her gaze. Although.. the longer Laurie watched, the more something didn’t feel right.

Something was definitely..very off. 

Reasoning with herself, she figured that by comparison, most babies would be bigger--wherever she was. That made sense. However, the way all the toddlers were dressed escaped her comprehension.

To Laurie, many of their outfits were extremely over the top, especially on what looked to be the little girls. Grimacing, she thought it was all a bit too weird..pastel lace and abundant frills seemed to swallow up their forms. Bonnets,mittens and huge puffy diapers also appeared to be the norm.

Everything was passing Laurie by so fast, it was a lot to process; yet, she refused to draw her gaze away. She was still bursting with anxiety–but now, curiosity accompanied her worry.

It was in that moment that one of the passersby captured Laurie’s attention; the passerby in question being a little mousy haired girl with her Mother. Caked in infantile regalia, the toddler wore a lavender bonnet and contrasting pale yellow mittens; the dress was also definitely...something. It was large and fluffy, accented with a myriad of embroidered flowers.

Funnily enough, despite the size and flounciness of the dress, it did nothing to really conceal the girl’s diaper.

Studying the girl’s diaper, she wrinkled her nose when she noticed the yellowy hue. 

That kid could use a change.

Laurie continued to follow the pair’s movements with an intense squint; the Mother had the little girl’s head pressed to her sizable bosom, cooing at her nonstop. As they walked directly in front of the alleyway, Laurie’s eyes met the toddlers.

And what Laurie saw in the girl’s eyes unnerved her more than anything else. More than the giants, more than the amnesia; looking into the child’s eyes, she saw..nothing.

The toddler’s gaze was moony as her head bobbed along with her carer’s stride, drool glistened on her chin as Laurie continued to stare in disbelief. Now that the pair was only 1-2 feet from her..she was able to put her finger on why the babies here looked so..peculiar.

She.. doesn’t actually look like a toddler at all.

Laurie discovered that the girl perched on her Mother was about the same size as her; she was also able to make out the outline of..well, boobs.

Toddlers don’t have boobs.

Oh. That’s absolutely fucked.

“Hi! Mommy look theres–” With a gasp, Laurie yanked herself back into the alley; squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to erase the sight.

Laurie could only pray that she hadn’t been noticed by the large woman. Pressing her back up against the dusty brick wall of the building, she made herself as small as possible.

“What is it Pumpkin?..Did you see another alley kitty?” Laurie listened to the Motherly voice trail off as the pair cleared the alleyway.

Holding her breath, she waited until she was certain they were gone. Silently thanking the universe, she sank down to her bottom; as the wet asphalt dampened her jeans, her mind went into overdrive.

So, what was that??

It was completely bizarre. Laurie was starting to acknowledge that she was way in over her head..absolutely out of her element, and maybe, mind. Swiping her clammy hands at her hairline in exasperation,she looked around.

Finally spotting the gigantic trash bags and cans that littered the alley, Laurie considered hiding. Staying put till she knew what was what..until she figured something out.

No. No, that was stupid. Groaning, Laurie buried her face in her hands. She’d spent at least 45 minutes pacing the mucky alley with no real plan; she had no phone, no keys, no anything. How was she even going to get home with no identification?

Tears began to sting her eyes, threatening to spill over. Maybe she could try to find something to use as a weapon? Were the giants..nice??

Abruptly recalling the grown woman she saw dressed in a diaper, Laurie winced. 

I..no, nope. I don’t trust them.

How was she going to find help if she couldn’t trust anyone? 
As more uncertainty clouded her mind, she began to hyperventilate. She shuddered, feeling the sweat bead on her forehead.

Okay. Okay, Okay. Calm down. 

Laurie had to keep her head. There was no way she was going to launch herself into a full fledged asthma attack;especially since she had no idea where her inhaler was.

Breathing slowly through her nose, her mind gravitated back towards the possibility of seeking help. Again, something was telling Laurie she couldn’t fully trust any of the oversized citizens she saw–but, she knew she had to talk someone to even try getting home.

She attempted to weigh the pros and cons: she had no money, no way of contacting anyone, and no transportation. 

Oh. And, I can’t remember shit.

Laurie anxiously chewed her lip, trying to think of something positive.

I mean, if anything got hairy..I could always run.

That was a pro, right? Being a fair amount smaller than everyone she saw, Laurie was sure she’d be able to outrun at least one of them if she needed to.

She let out a congested giggle, picturing herself running away from the giants reminded her of Tom and Jerry. But hopefully, if it came to that Laurie would never get caught. Obviously, with her present emotional state and lack of inhaler, running was a last resort.

Summoning her resolve once more, Laurie slowly rose up, letting the brick wall support her. She was going to ask for help. She was an adult, and with luck--they’d treat her as one. Maybe Laurie could call out? Only loud enough to get one of them to notice her.

She even thought about the possibility of asking about where the nearest police station was; or, maybe even seeing if someone could make a call for her?

She’d be polite and cordial– but, deep down her guard would be up. Chewing her lip, Laurie criticized her usual naivete. She’d never understand how someone could have so much common sense..yet lack it. More than a few people had gotten over on her, and Laurie knew she could be overly trusting. 

Sighing, she acknowledged that this needed to be one of the scenarios where she didn’t give anyone the benefit of the doubt..something was weird here, and it’d be rational to assume that everyone didn’t have the best of intentions. She'd buck up and act like the 20 year old she was, even though she was scared shitless.

Beyond Shitless, actually. 

Gazing into the murky puddle near her feet, she tried to erase any trace of prior panic and tears from her face. 

Jesus..I didn’t think I was crying that much..

Laurie’s tawny skin was moist from the tears she’d shed; groaning at the puffiness of her eyes, she swiped at her cheeks. 
Something told her that she really couldn’t risk looking vulnerable..especially here and now. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself a few more shaky breaths.

Looking at her reflection again, Laurie was thankful to find that her face was mostly dry. As she squinted into the puddle,she found that her nose still remained a dusky red color. 

Inflating her cheeks in disdain, she moved on, attempting to fix her dark kinky curls. Fluffing out the single bun it was puffed into, Laurie appreciated the familiarity of the tiny ritual. Her clothes were mussed and dirty, but she was still her, and she was still here. Laurie would be able to deal, she was sure of it.  

Upon further inspection of her clothes, her tiny bubble of optimism burst; the light pink sweater Laurie wore was covered in a gray film, and her jeans weren’t any better.

This is one of my favorite sweaters..these damn stains better come out.

Straightening herself out, she peeked out of the alleyway again. Almost instantly, she spotted a red haired giantess..and she was approaching very quickly. Was she heading to work? Something else?

Laurie's palms grew sweaty as she looked the woman up and down. Dressed in a charcoal pencil skirt and a blue flowered blouse…she looked nice? --And well, pretty. Lightly snorting, Laurie shook her head.

Get a grip dude, really? Perving on a giant lady?...C'mon.

Well, at least she looked friendly, and hopefully just as helpful. Even from a distance, the large woman gave off an air of warmth. At almost ten feet, Laurie thought it was odd-- of course she was still intimidated, but the giantess definitely looked close to Laurie’s age. The woman's cheeks possessed a modest sprinkling of freckles, which only made her look more youthful. 

Tugging on the hem of her sweater, Laurie decided the lady must have stood out to her for a reason, and certainly one besides attractiveness. She looked safe..enough.  

Ok, Ok– just do it.

Craning half of her body out of the alley, she forced herself into the approaching woman’s line of sight. Laurie winced at the sun’s rays, waving her arms to capture the giant's attention.

“Uh..H-Hi! I was wondering--”

• Like 11

Hey all! Thanks for the positivity so far :)

So, for those who read the OG version of this story, the character in this chapter was originally name Eleanor. I decided to change it to Nora to make it easier to differentiate between names! Still has the same ring to it, just shorter and more distinct. (Also, this chapter is pretty much just character development--so I hope it isn't too boring lol)

Hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Let me know what you think & any criticism you have to offer :)

Chapter 2: Nora

Nora enjoyed the satisfying click of her heels on the rough sidewalk; it was a gorgeous day. So naturally, today was too perfect not to walk to work. Luckily, she favored low heels and lived relatively close, otherwise she wouldn’t be able to do it as frequently. She couldn’t imagine any of her other co-workers wanting to walk, they’d probably see it as a waste of time. However, Nora needed her fresh air, her…introspective time.

Strolling along, Nora threw out more than a few tight-lipped smiles to Amazons and their Littles; sometimes they just made her uncomfortable. She knew she was odd for feeling that way, but many dynamics between Littles and Amazons were extremely forced. It was synthetic..fake. –It didn’t appeal to Nora. Littles could be irresponsible (and very immature), but she didn’t think bodily and psychological modifications were a necessary part of the solution.

The one thing Nora hated about her walks was this. Yes, reflecting and thinking about her feelings, tasks at her job, or even what she was going to have for dinner was soothing–it was helpful. It was monotonous, but Nora liked her ‘monotony’.

Yet, without fail, Littles would always pop up from the recesses of her mind, forcibly taking up a good chunk of her thoughts.

Fucking Becca and Jannice.

Nora scoffed in amusement; she always did her best not to let her friends pressure her out of her quaint and stable lifestyle. However, she was more than certain they were the reason she thought about Littles as much as she did. It was hilarious, actually. Her brood of friends were all lively 20-something Amazons..and most of them had immediately taken on the responsibility of a Little as soon as they could.
Nora had heard it all before--

"You have a stable job and a good income--"
"They're such cute little things, I mean, honestly you seem a bit lonely sometimes…"
"Littles need our help Nora, it might help you find more direction in what you wanna do, maybe open you up a bit more..?"

---And so on and so forth. Nora solidly believed she was one of the only Amazons who didn't actually want or need a Little. It’s not that she didn’t understand the appeal or the role, it was just..

I like my bitchy, boring, Type A, predictable, life.

She snorted to herself, at least she was truthful. Nora knew what she wanted for the most part, and didn’t need anyone else to take care of..to share anything with. Attempting to compose herself, she cleared her throat.

Nora’s friends rarely saw a side of her that wasn't serious, her mind was the only place she felt safe dropping her guard. Being 26, unattached and unmarried, Nora knew her friends secretly envied her on some level. In her eyes, life was a series of trade-offs. If her friends wanted to be Mommies, Daddies, and otherwise so badly, they were going to have to give up something. Most Amazons didn’t mind..or at least they said they didn’t. 

Instinctual or not, she figured every ‘lucky’ parent craved alone time; They missed and reminisced on the times when they were a priority. 

It's not like I find Littles that much trouble..well, usually.

Sure, Nora found them cute like every other Amazon did, but the modifications–the artificiality of it always bothered her. She genuinely never understood how ‘loving’ parents could consider their Littles so cute..and the ‘light of their lives’, only to pluck out all their teeth. Or mentally regress them to puppets..or–

Enough. That’s enough.

Nora cut off her racing thoughts in annoyance. It was simple. She had places she wanted to go and standards she wanted to keep in her own life. What others did with their Littles was none of her business.

Never had much of a maternal instinct anyways.

Unknitting her brow, she decided to pick up her pace. She wasn’t going to be late by any means, she specifically left early to take her time. However, today Nora just felt..odd.

Smoothing down her coppery flyaways, Nora redirected her attention to the warmth of the weather. Today she wore one of her favorite spring blouses. Made of thin chiffon, Nora’s top was a muted blue tone. In truth, she knew it was nothing special, but liked it because it was classy and plain; this morning, she’d paired it with an equally drab pencil skirt. As always, she opted to keep her makeup minimal. Gazing in the mirror prior to walking to work, she pondered if it was worth doing something new. Eyeliner? ..Maybe lipstick?

She’d acknowledged a long time ago that people often saw her as uptight..and even potentially stubborn. However, Nora credited her success and satisfaction to consistency; keeping things in order made her life much easier. The only thing that wasn’t predictable about her seemed to be her height; with one of her parents being a Inbetweener, she never expected to be 9’9. Even so, she eventually grew to embrace her height, unknowingly leaving her peers envious.

Nora had earned her respect, as well as commanded it with her presence. She was full of certainty, but at times, anxiety and indecision would rear their ugly heads. Deep down, she knew she had a lot to figure out about what she wanted, and where she truly stood. 

Passivity didn’t look good on Nora; did she like her dull life because she chose it? Or because it was safe..predictable, and , of course, passive.

I’m doing it again, why soo existential this morning?

Clucking her tongue in self-critique, Nora was just about to clear the alley that she usually passed on her route–until she heard a voice.
In all honesty, she almost didn’t hear it.

“Uh..H-Hi! I was wondering--” Stopping in her tracks, she looked down to find a small face peeking out from the alleyway.

What the hell?

Nora was instantly uneasy; what was this Little doing all alone? Where was her…Daddy? Mommy? 
Biting the inside of her cheeks, the Amazon quickly mulled over her options.

This..wasn’t what she was expecting to deal with this morning.

I mean, maybe she's one of those ‘self-sufficient’ Littles who got in over her head.

She didn’t necessarily find the girl's predicament funny, but it was ironic how many Littles got themselves into trouble–
especially after claiming how mature they were. 
Unsure of what approach she should take, the Amazon attempted to put on a ‘maternal’ voice. It was pretty easy to copy, seeing as she spent way too much time around her friends.

Clearing her throat, she softened her voice, "Hun.. what are you doing in by yourself?” 

Placing her hands on her knees, Nora bent over so she could talk more intimately with the girl.

“..Don't you know it's dangerous to go wandering off?"

Obviously, she was trying to be delicate with her words. But Amazons could seldom help being..condescending. 

Slowly stepping out from behind the wall, the Little couldn't be more than 4'7. Her clothes had seen better days; her pink sweater was stained and her jeans were dirty. For Nora, it was very surreal to see a Little in clothing like that, it was abnormally tight.

Way too grown-up.

Grimacing, the Amazon wondered if the girl was wearing a diaper. From what she knew, most Littles were virtually incompetent when it came to their bathroom habits. All, if not most Littles Nora knew needed them; that was one thing heavy modifications weren’t needed for.

Watching the girl bounce her leg, it was easy to see she was nervous. Seeing how uneasy she was melted Nora’s parental facade into genuine concern.

I wonder how long she's been here?

The Little looked quite frazzled, despite her efforts to hide it. For the girl’s sake, Nora hoped she hadn’t been lost for long. 
Examining her further, the Amazon saw she’d been crying; her eyes looked puffy, and her nose was the slightest bit red.
Of course Littles cried all the time, Nora was no stranger to fussy Littles–but this one looked discouraged. She looked tired, the kind of tiredness a nap couldn’t fix.

Deep in her analysis of the girl, Nora didn’t notice the few people who’d slowed down to spectate. Throwing the onlookers a smile, Nora quickly ushered the Little fully back into the alley.

Definitely don’t need other people getting involved.

Further into the alleyway, Nora fully crouched down to the Little's level. Her heart went out to the Little, so the Amazon decided to help. In Nora’s eyes, it was better her than..well, most people. She still was unsure of how to handle the situation, but she knew she should.

Because who else will?

On 8/13/2022 at 12:37 PM, BabySofia said:

Glad to see you coming back to this. I enjoyed the story premise before and hated that it was abandoned. Hope to see you finish this!

Yay! lol thank you, that means a lot :)

• Like 12

Smart girl being cautious about this. A bit bold just approaching people but I'm glad she's taking the time to at least try and get a read. Admittedly I have the advantage of Gwen Poole level meta knowledge so I would do things a bit differently but you know I'd still have to make contact.  ?‍♀️ In my case it would be move quietly stick to the shadows find the nearest library. Librarian's as a profession I've noticed tend to be socially progressive and it has what you need most critically information. Specifically a free computer terminal to use.  A quick search of basic info what like confirm my worst suspicion and that my odds of survival/leaving are next to zero. At that point I would basically be looking for an ethical adoption agency that doesn't do forced modifications. And hopefully through them a mommy that will at least let me stay elementary-high school level. Then I'd have to take a gamble and basically ask the librarian to call an taxi or rideshare ???

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres the next one :0) Any & all constructive criticism welcome!

Chapter 3

Brushing her nose, Laurie peered up at the woman with annoyance; admittedly, with all she’d seen outside the alley, her comment had only partially caught her off guard.

..Wandering off? The hell?

"Uh, Ma'am, I'm in my twenties. I'm really not sure what you’re trying to say." 
Attempting to keep her composure, Laurie figured the best thing she could do was introduce herself; she wasn’t some misguided child, and hopefully the woman would see that..despite the situation she was in.

"-- Well, anyways!” Rubbing her neck, Laurie attempted to soothe her nerves.
“I’m Lorelei.”
Giving the Little her full attention, Nora quietly eyed her up and down. After ushering Laurie away from prying eyes, Nora found herself feeling a bit awkward, but the Amazon figured after getting a full grasp on the situation, she’d know what to do.

“Oh! That's a really pretty name!”, the Amazon tried. 
Nora was already physically at the Little’s level, now she just needed to figure out how to get on her level..psychologically? Socially?

“..I usually go by Laurie for short,actually."  Offering the woman a modest smile, Laurie fell silent.

Ok. I..should–I just ask her?

Maintaining her small smile, Laurie ran through the possibilities in her head; namely how to ask the massive woman in front of her where the hell she was. Now that she  was actually holding a conversation with one of them, it was harder to keep her anxiety at bay.

“..Laurie is also cute!” Nora chimed in, attempting to keep the conversation flowing.

The Amazon knew she was probably coming off as..strange. It was weird to actually be having a real conversation with a Little; Laurie seemed to be very well-spoken. Surprisingly, Nora didn’t even detect a hint of a lisp..and, on some level, she hoped it would stay that way.

Cringing at the woman’s remark,Laurie fought the urge to roll her eyes. 

Just focus on the task at hand.

She ask where she was..and then about how to get home? Where the nearest police station was?..Maybe if she could use her phone to make a call? There were too many things she could ask the woman, especially why giants kept people as.. infantile pets?
Of course, Laurie didn’t know if that was undeniably how they viewed normal-sized humans, but judging how the giantess was talking to her and what she’d seen, she couldn’t be far off.

Sitting in silence for a couple seconds, Laurie attempted to push forward to garner any answers she could.

“Soo,Miss?--”

"Nora.", The Amazon filled in the blank for her, still feeling a bit out of place.

"..Well, Ms.Nora, I am actually lost.”, Laurie chewed her lip.

“..So you did wander off? Well, that's not an issue, I’m sure your Dadd–”

“No. I did not. I actually..w-well, it might sound weird, but I’m not sure how I got here.”, Laurie cut her off curtly, becoming more uncertain as she spoke.

Squinting at the girl, Nora racked her brain.
Some kind of portal Little?? 

“Annnnd, so..well–”, Laurie timidly began.
“Why is everyone so tall?”

A brief silence filled the alleyway once more. Nora figured she had to be some sort of portal Little. Maybe something went wrong with her coming through..because she clearly wasn’t supposed to be here.

Or she could be vacationing? Got separated maybe..

Yet, that didn’t really explain Laurie’s amnesia or her confusion when it came to Amazons. If she was pulled through for adoption, it was most likely to save her life as well–that would explain her lack of memory. Pulling a stray hair from her skirt, Nora thought about the best way to explain to the Little where she was. Should she be nonchalant? Reassuring? 

"Okay Laurie, it seems like somehow, you've made your way into our dimension, which of course is different from yours in some ways–” as the Amazon began to gingerly explain, the Little cocked her head, trying to take it all in.
Nora pressed on, eager to get her explanation out.

“ So! ..I’m not going to run through everything, but, the major difference you’ve most likely noticed are the Amazons–the bigger people." 
Shifting her weight, Nora wondered if she was doing a good enough job. Using the Little’s facial expression to gauge her next move, she offered up a bit more information.

" Here, we call your kind 'Littles', y'know, because you’re smaller; anyone pretty much between 4 to 6 feet qualifies for the title..” 
Struggling to keep her calm, Laurie barely moved a muscle–she didn’t realize she was holding her breath until a labored exhale escaped her lips.

Other dimensions?

It was crazy..and yet, here it was. The evidence was staring her in the face.

“..W-What are the, well, the diapers and stuff about?” 
Gnawing her lip in earnest, Laurie hoped that Nora could disprove her theory. It was just…too messed up to believe.

..Am I sure I’m not on drugs?

Nora saw the rising panic in her eyes, but she knew there wasn’t a whole lot of comfort she could provide her with. Only the truth..Laurie asked, so she had to tell her.

"..Well? So, how do I phrase this?..”
Nora never really had to explain to a Little why and how they were a Little before. As much as it was common knowledge to the Amazon, she knew that being blunt about it wouldn’t help. Conversely, acknowledging on some level what Littles went through, Nora also knew there wasn’t a way to approach it delicately.

Shit.

With each passing moment, Laurie looked at the woman with more and more anticipation. Beginning to open her mouth to ask Nora to hurry up, she was abruptly cut off.

“--Essentially, they’re like.. pseudo-children for us.”, Nora blurted out.

Well this is definitely going to make me late for work. It wasn’t as delicate as the Amazon had hoped her explanation would be, but it did the job. Nora was sure that there would be follow-up questions..and probably tears. Then, paired with or following the tears, Nora also expected the typical tirade about ‘maturity’ and ‘independence’; she predicted anger and indignation. 

Yet, upon hearing her explain, Laurie’s expression of uncertainty contorted into one of fear and panic. With her biggest suspicion confirmed, she didn’t know how she was going to get out of the situation with her adulthood intact. Again,there was absolutely no room for skepticism with the massive woman squatted in front of her. Any one of the Amazon’s could easily snatch her up, and she’d be gone—just like that.

Lasting only a couple seconds before her face began to crumple, Laurie gave into her stress, any thoughts or questions she had took a backseat.

Don’t. No, don’t cry..

She willed herself to keep it together. However, she was already beginning to cry, and in a matter of seconds her silent tears evolved into a sniffly sob. Of course, Laurie wanted to be productive..to ask the necessary questions, to make her way out of this–but, she was far too overwhelmed.

Watching as she began to sob, Nora felt a tad guilty.

Well? I mean, what was I supposed to say?

She’d expected Laurie to get emotional..but what she envisioned was a lot different compared to what was now in front of her. Even though the Little was sobbing, she wasn’t very loud–and it wasn’t tantrum induced..she seemed genuinely discouraged. Continuing to watch her awkwardly for a few beats, Nora knew she had to offer some sort of reassurance..after all, she was supposed to be helping.

“..Uh,well..?”, the Amazon glanced at her heels, unsure about how to comfort her.
Internally, Laurie’s panic was making Nora panic. She felt frazzled, and again, somewhat out of her element. This wasn’t part of her routine, this wasn’t how her friend’s Littles acted. The Amazon didn’t deal with indecision well; it was rare that she didn’t know what to do, no matter the situation.

Maybe a hug? 

Slightly rising from her crouched position, Nora clumsily began to shimmy towards her. Hearing the scuffle of the Amazon’s heels, Laurie immediately looked up.

W-What..what is she doing??

Watery eyes widening in fear, the Little promptly started to back up. 

..No way. No way she's going to–

“Hey–it’s just..you looked like you could use a hug?”, Nora sheepishly opened her arms, hoping she didn’t look too intimidating. She really wasn’t good at this kind of thing.

Glancing between the Amazon and the opening of the alley, Laurie raised an eyebrow.

“W-What?”

Looking down at the girl, Nora almost wanted to laugh at her expression; Laurie’s gaze bored through her, a mix between skepticism, sassiness, and confusion. Eyes still large and shiny from crying, she scrunched up her nose in suspicion.

I mean, she's kinda cute. 

Still waiting for an answer, Laurie watched Nora zone out, a small smirk spreading across her face.

“What the hell are you smiling at??”, the Little bit out, slightly crossing her arms. 

No way she’s gonna try to make a freaking move on me..and then laugh about it..

Instantly withdrawing her arms, Nora frowned.

Sheesh, attitude.

“Hey. I was only trying to be nice–”

Scoffing, Laurie stared at her defiantly, waiting for her to say something else ridiculous.

“Also, considering what I just told you, you really shouldn’t use language like that–”

“I feel like it’s justified, especially with some giant woman coming at me like a dope.” 

Ok..that was way too mean.

“S-Sorry, I–”  Rolling her eyes, Nora hurriedly finished her explanation.

“--As I was saying, that’s the quickest way to get noticed by a bunch of Amazons..misbehaving.”

Nora was still holding back laughter, what Laurie said was genuinely funny; she wasn’t offended, but talking like that was a surefire way to get into trouble.

“Like I was saying, because most Amazons here view you as..well, a baby, or ,if you’re lucky, a toddler..you need to watch what you say.” 

I guess that makes sense.

“Listen, I’m sorry…I know you’re just trying to help–”, Fiddling with her sleeves, Laurie continued her apology.

“..It’s just, I can't really trust anyone.” Briefly meeting Nora’s eyes for emphasis, she tugged on her sleeves harder.

“A-And apparently I’m in another dimension, and I don’t know how I got here, and–” Hanging her head in embarrassment, Laurie  started to sniffle again.

“Hey, don’t worry, okay?” Nora softly reassured her. 

“We’ll figure something out.” 

Sulkily nodding her head, the Little wanted to believe her, but still, her paranoia persisted. Nora seemed trustworthy enough, especially having gotten some answers from the Amazon. However Laurie subconsciously knew that she was the only one who prioritized her return back home; everyone else..well, it was clear what they wanted.

As her chin trembled in tandem with her sniffles, she clenched her jaw in irritation.

Nope. Can I for once..just keep the tears inside of my eyes? Shit.

Throughout the entire interaction, Nora’s gaze hadn’t left the Little; watching her grapple with her emotions was conflicting. Laurie felt like she was losing her grip; the situation was just.. too much. Thinking back to her University back home, she could only imagine the setbacks this would cause her. Piling on even more, she thought about how she didn’t really have anyone back home to miss her; in truth, she wasn’t very good at making friends, and she wasn’t close to her family either.

Laurie had kept her own company, and made her own money to put herself through school. The only people that would notice her recent absence for sure were her Professors. Her sniffles were halted by a dry chuckle, she truthfully did hope some of her Professors would notice something was up. Before all this, she was looking forward to what the future held after her graduation…but now, she didn't know.

Nora continued to stare, racking her brain for a place that would actually help Laurie; in the meanwhile, something was pushing her to reextend her offer for a hug.

“..Hey.” She started softly.

“Are you sure you don’t want a hug?” Nora gently opened her arms to the Little once more.

Fuck it, why not.

Wordlessly closing the distance between them, Laurie gingerly stepped into the Amazon’s embrace. Pressed into Nora’s lap, the Little slumped over in exhaustion.

She didn’t care that she was cuddled up to some random woman, she didn’t care that she was an ‘Amazon’, to Laurie, it just felt nice to be held. Nora lightly wrapped her arms around the girl, growing more anxious with each passing moment.

What the hell am I going to do?

Again, Nora tried to weigh her options. Laurie didn’t strike her as the kind of Little who would lie, especially considering how stressed she seemed. Even so, she had no idea how to help her in the way she wanted to be helped; no Amazon would actually consider sending her back to her dimension. Not to mention, the process of dimensional travel was complicated, and from what Nora knew–it could be dangerous. 

What if someone was looking for her?

If she was supposed to come through the portal and ended up here, someone had to be looking for her. Realizing more and more what she’d probably have to do, her heart sank. 

• Like 12
5 hours ago, ɓɾαƚƚყƈαƙҽ said:

f she was supposed to come through the portal and ended up here, someone had to be looking for her. Realizing more and more what she’d probably have to do, her heart sank. 

Whelp Laurie might be fucked....

Feel bad for her. Getting dropped into a dimension like this is a bit like being ejected from an airliner breaking up in mid air at 30,000 ft.

Basically nothing you can do... Unless your like spiritual or religious then I guess it's pray ?‍♀️?