LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walk outside

Today was the first time I decided to go for a walk downtown diapered up under my shorts. I know it shows but I was excited to do this. I even peed while I was walking, wetting myself with strangers on the street. I feel like this was a big step for me, felt exhilarating. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Getting used to walking around in public with a diaper on was definitely an adjustment. I generally go pretty far out of my way for it to not be visible, as far as I can tell, although you never know. But it takes a while to get comfortable with yourself. Nowadays, it's par for the course - I'm in diapers all the time, everywhere. Onesies and oversized shorts help a lot with walking (or waddling) confidently. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Getting used to walking around in public with a diaper on was definitely an adjustment. I generally go pretty far out of my way for it to not be visible, as far as I can tell, although you never know. But it takes a while to get comfortable with yourself. Nowadays, it's par for the course - I'm in diapers all the time, everywhere. Onesies and oversized shorts help a lot with walking (or waddling) confidently. 

I have a onesie on order, so for now I pulled my undies up over my diaper, helped hold it in, hehe.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Today was the first time I decided to go for a walk downtown diapered up under my shorts. I know it shows but I was excited to do this. I even peed while I was walking, wetting myself with strangers on the street. I feel like this was a big step for me, felt exhilarating. 

Was it peeking out of your shorts buddy, so that you looked like a BIG BABY?!???♥️??????☺️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Actually it was peeking out, but I had a long tshirt covering my waist.

Aww man, I bet you would've looked SUPER CUTE with your Diapee sticking out of your pants!????♥️??????? Hehehe!?

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Aww man, I bet you would've looked SUPER CUTE with your Diapee sticking out of your pants!????♥️??????? Hehehe!?

I am getting more comfortable being out in public at least wearing my nappie.

15 minutes ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I have a onesie on order, so for now I pulled my undies up over my diaper, helped hold it in, hehe.

This one

Screenshot_20220729-183841_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

This one

Screenshot_20220729-183841_Samsung Internet.jpg

That onesie looks AWESOME buddy! It looks VERY comfy. I hope your diaper shows through it so you can look EVEN more like a BABY!?????? I'm glad you're getting MORE comfortable showing your Diapee off in public like that.?????♥️???

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That onesie looks AWESOME buddy! It looks VERY comfy. I hope your diaper shows through it so you can look EVEN more like a BABY!?????? I'm glad you're getting MORE comfortable showing your Diapee off in public like that.?????♥️???

I think my bulky diapee will show off just fine, that's what I want.?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Cool! Once you get your new onesie you should show us a picture of you in it with your diaper on!???

It does take some getting used to. The first few times I went out in public with a diaper on I felt like everyone was looking at me thinking, “he’s wearing a diaper.” After a while you get used to being diapered and you realize no one is looking to see if you are wearing a diaper. If someone does notice well, so be it. I have been diapered full time for almost two years now and not one person has said a word to me about it.

• Like 4

I wear diapers 24/7 with no exception, unless I go to work I wear cloth diapers which are somewhat bulkier than disposables. I do my best to properly cover my diaper but if people notice I couldn’t care less. Over the years, some fifteen years that is, I never had any remarks and if somebody ever picked up on it I wouldn’t know for they didn’t say. In general people are preoccupied with their own stuff and do not pay attention to your choice of clothing unless you overdo it. Most of the worries we have in that aria exists in our own head for we definitely know we are diapered once we made the decision to go out diapered.

• Like 2

I’m diapered 24/7 and I’m diapered permanently because of my incontinence. I’m so use to walking outside and diapered that it’s so normal for me. 

• Like 2

Going out when diapered is one of those things where the phrase, "you are your own worst critic" comes into play.

Because, think about it. Of COURSE you would notice your own diaper more than anyone else does... you've literally spent your entire life learning about your own body, so when you see a bit of a bulge under your own clothes, you and your subconscious mind know that it's not the way you usually look without them.

However, nobody else out there spends anywhere NEAR the same amount of time looking at your own crotch as you do. The random people you meet in public have no frame-of-reference as far as how you normally look without diapers. For all they know, you could just have a really big badonkadonk butt, or a massive 'manhood' (if you have a large 'front-bulge'). So unless they were real jerks about it or had no inhibitions at all, most people aren't going to comment or point out the fact that you're wearing a diaper, even if they do have suspiscions about it.

If someone DOES call you out publically, just tell them, "I was in an industrial accident because my last job had terrible safety practices, and now I must wear diapers as a result" and watch how quickly they shut up. Everybody knows that employers suck and will skirt rules/laws to save money, and nobody will even bat an eyelash at your statement. Also, it's nobody's business as to why you are wearing diapers but your own, so even if you have to lie about it, do it. We should all live by the phrase, "What's in my pants is none of your business."

The one thing that WILL attract attention in public is if you touch or adjust your diapers. This will draw attention to your pelvic area, and thus, possibly draw eyes to your diapers. I went into my local print shop recently to do a lot of paper-cutting on their machines. I had to spend over an hour in there before I got everything done. As I was in there, I touched the bottom of my diaper bulge a couple of times just to see how swollen I had become. I think the cashier noticed.... He gave me a weird look as I walked out the door and said "Thanks." in a very strange tone.

Needless to say, it was a lesson learned. I'm just thankful I don't have to go back to the print shop anytime soon. Just trust your diapers in public and don't touch them. If you leak, you leak. You wear nappies, so leaks will happen sometimes, and it's ok :) 

Going out in public diapered may have been a bit of a rush for you at first, but as you go further into wearing 247, you'll develop your own strategies for mentally dealing with the public eye, and soon, they won't bother you one bit.  

• Like 2
On 7/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Congratulations!  The more you do it and find out no one notices or pays you any attention, the more comfortable you get.  Some people even get to the point they are disappointed no one notices so they start letting their diaper show more and more to try and see if anyone has a reaction.  I've wet my diapers many times, sometimes when talking face to face with a store clerk.  Wetting just goes along with wearing diapers no matter where you are.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:05 PM, Little Sherri said:

I'm still not comfortable walking around in very thick diapers under my shorts or jeans where I could run into someone I may know, but out of town I really don't care if a stranger I'll probably never see again may notice I have a diaper on.  I have been wearing diapers in public for over 40 years though, but not on a daily or even weekly basis.  Last year on my summer vacation I wore thick Betterdry, Abena and Mega Max diapers under short shorts everywhere I went, and that meant all the sites and tourist places where there were hundreds of people around me.  No one seemed to notice at all.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:30 PM, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

As I said, the more you do it the more comfortable you will get.  Getting no negative reaction is positive reinforcement making you want to do it more and more.  My first time was a road side fruit stand and I was sure everyone could tell.  Of course, no one could.  Then it was a walk downtown in summer.  Again no one paid me any attention.  From there it just became more normal when I am in the mood to go out in diapers under my pants and while I'm usually discreet, people could notice the bulge and some diaper showing if I have to bend down.  I still mostly wear when I have to go out of town, but not always.  Around town I'm very discreet and not thick diapers, more of the store type very well concealed.

On 7/29/2022 at 6:53 PM, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

If that's what you are aiming for, showing off that you are wearing diapers so people will notice, good for you.  Just don't go overboard and ruin their day with your fetish just to get your own jollies.  Respect their space too, especially when children are around.

On 7/30/2022 at 1:19 AM, Pampertimmy said:

It does take some getting used to. The first few times I went out in public with a diaper on I felt like everyone was looking at me thinking, “he’s wearing a diaper.” After a while you get used to being diapered and you realize no one is looking to see if you are wearing a diaper. If someone does notice well, so be it. I have been diapered full time for almost two years now and not one person has said a word to me about it.

This!  Even if someone does notice you are wearing a diaper, they aren't going to come up to you and say, "Hey!  Are you wearing diapers?"  You wouldn't go up to a stranger and say that, or say, "How did you lose your finger" or "what happened to your face" if someone had a deformity.  Even if your diaper is visibly showing out the back of your pants, anyone seeing it will just walk on by figuring you have a medical need for them and they won't meddle in your business.  No one is going to come up to you, a stranger, and say, "Pardon me but your diaper is showing!"  Especially in these days you never know how a person will react and most people will maybe see it and have their own thoughts, but will ignore it and mind their own business. 

On 7/30/2022 at 1:47 AM, dlnoir said:

I wear diapers 24/7 with no exception, unless I go to work I wear cloth diapers which are somewhat bulkier than disposables. I do my best to properly cover my diaper but if people notice I couldn’t care less. Over the years, some fifteen years that is, I never had any remarks and if somebody ever picked up on it I wouldn’t know for they didn’t say. In general people are preoccupied with their own stuff and do not pay attention to your choice of clothing unless you overdo it. Most of the worries we have in that aria exists in our own head for we definitely know we are diapered once we made the decision to go out diapered.

Like I said, even if someone does notice you are wearing a diaper, they aren't going to come up to you and say, "Hey!  Are you wearing diapers?"  When you are out and about, how much attention do you pay to all the people around you?

On 7/30/2022 at 3:13 AM, FreeFlowin said:

Going out when diapered is one of those things where the phrase, "you are your own worst critic" comes into play.

Because, think about it. Of COURSE you would notice your own diaper more than anyone else does... you've literally spent your entire life learning about your own body, so when you see a bit of a bulge under your own clothes, you and your subconscious mind know that it's not the way you usually look without them.

However, nobody else out there spends anywhere NEAR the same amount of time looking at your own crotch as you do. The random people you meet in public have no frame-of-reference as far as how you normally look without diapers. For all they know, you could just have a really big badonkadonk butt, or a massive 'manhood' (if you have a large 'front-bulge'). So unless they were real jerks about it or had no inhibitions at all, most people aren't going to comment or point out the fact that you're wearing a diaper, even if they do have suspiscions about it.

One reason I wear thick diapers only when I go out of town so I don't take a chance of running into anyone I know.  Strangers have no idea what you normally look like.  As FreeFlowin said, "nobody else out there spends anywhere NEAR the same amount of time looking at your own crotch as you do. The random people you meet in public have no frame-of-reference as far as how you normally look without diapers".  On the other hand, people who see you every day, such as coworkers, family or friends have gotten used to what you look like.  If suddenly you have bulkier pants they may not notice right off that you look different, but on a subconscious level something may start to nag at them.  Eventually that nagging may come forward and they start looking at you more closely.  That is when they may make a connection something is just a little bit different.  Then on a more conscious level it's possible they might pick up on the fact that your pants don't look like they normally do.  After all, they see you all the time and do get to know how you normally look.  Since I never want anyone I know to find out I like to wear diapers now and then, around town when I go out diapered it's thinner store type diapers very well concealed.  Out of town is where I use the thick premium diapers as the chances of running into anyone I know are very slight. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, FreeFlowin said:

Going out in public diapered may have been a bit of a rush for you at first, but as you go further into wearing 247, you'll develop your own strategies for mentally dealing with the public eye, and soon, they won't bother you one bit.  

Going out diapered in public may be a rush and something a first timer will experience but as you go diapered 24/7, you'll start to have your own ways of dealing with people noticing you being diapered. For me, being diaper dependent and diapered permanently, I am so use to people noticing me being diapered and use to being diapered out in the open.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Here I am with my soaked diaper and my new onesie, love wearing it. Going to order another one.

20220812_164800.jpg

Nice.  From what company did you get your onesie from?  Others may want to get one like it.