LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MS Paint

There is a free-standing version of that that is still useful in windoews 10 that I like to use if I am doing a quick drawing

"Remember as a child"? I was in my 50's whken I started, What I remmeber as a child is real rubber panties, the peach colored ones, REO Golden Comet trucks (their full-size truck) and 78 rpm records being the only game in town

• Like 3

While MS Paoint is OK. There are freeware that are more sphisticated

1. inkscape. SVG; the poor man's ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR

GIMP The Poor Man's PHOTOSHOP

KRIT Part of th "KDE" environment. used by AGE OF ASPARAGUS to emulate many of Bob Ross' techniques

IrfanView. an image editor that can be used to create effects that dramtically change the appearance of an image. I use mine with FILTRES UNLIMITED and Filter Factory, It can also be used with many 8bf Photoshop filters

FastStone, another image editor

All of these are available at Ninite

Ninite is a site that downloads and installs software with no added programs. See also Foss Hub for the same kind of site

True, but for awhile, I found this style easier to use than the "ribbon" because of the glare of the white ribbon background making me snowblind after a while so that I could not see the things that were on that ribbon. I need darkfield to be abile to read something. In fact, we have known for over 50 years that light on dark is easier to read. I first became aware of that in microscopy back in early '72, which was the reason for producing the "darkfield" microscope. Unfortunaltly, I could not find a white on black option for the ribbon on later vertsions of paint