LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers + muffin top

I have tried several types of diapers, and I keep running into the problem of the muffin top. My hips are much narrower than my thighs and belly button area, and this always causes a gap in the front or the back depending on if I’m laying or standing. I usually wear a XL, so there aren’t a lot of options to go up a size. Do you have any ideas for a closer fit? 

24 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Lose some weight/fat. 

No shit Sherlock. I’ll have you know I’m down 40lbs from Christmas, and already feel bad enough about myself without you being an ass about it. That was the least helpful comment you could have made. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Thats why i wear normal underwear over the diaper, so the waistband can do its job, just as without diapers.
(new ones a few numbers bigger of course, thrown away all the old ones that no longer fitting over the diapers)

@TinyBunny  Onesies are useless, as they dont feature a waistband, so there will just be a hollow space below it at that position, not pressing the diapers onto you at all.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

I have tried several types of diapers, and I keep running into the problem of the muffin top. My hips are much narrower than my thighs and belly button area, and this always causes a gap in the front or the back depending on if I’m laying or standing. I usually wear a XL, so there aren’t a lot of options to go up a size. Do you have any ideas for a closer fit? 

I'm a guy and have had the same problem for years.  I fold down the top of my diaper in front before taping it on so it fits under my muffin top.  I also have small hips that can cause my diaper to keep sliding down in back.  A onesie helps to some extent when not wearing any pants over my diaper, but I still get sags and droops, often around my thighs.  Gaps happen.

Oh, and while Dubious may or may not have been serious about what he said, great response!  Not everyone with weight problems can just loose the weight and fat, especially when you are older.  There are hereditary issues that can affect some people's weight.  I've known people who have such a high metabolism they can eat tons of food at every meal and never gain a pound.  Some people eat very little and watch their carbs but still can't lose weight.  When you are older with heart issues and major knee, foot and leg problems it's not as easy as going for a run or jog around the neighborhood, running on a treadmill or doing pushups and deep knee bends.  When you do lose some weight, it's not like you are losing 50 pounds in a month's time!  It could easily take a year to lose 40 or 50 pounds .

I wear the thin underwear it like the speedo material but full underwear with a 1" waist elastic . And I can ad to another idea, like the onesie . Take an over your normal sized tee shirt, and you can get snaps cheap on eBay etc. just put a few snaps in at the bottom of the shirt and make it snap like a onesie