LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post no longer showing - deleted?

I recently (today) made a new topic / post linking a news article and documentary in the Diapers in the News  forum.  I can no longer see it. 

As a guess,  someone on the moderation or admin team has deleted it, but I don't see any private message or other notification about it confirming this or the reason for the removal.

Nothing in the post seemed to be against any board rules I am aware of. I did double check the the various rule posts and still don't see any reason that would warrant its removal.

Failing that... seems like a fairly major bug in the forum software

@Zander

I think I may know what happened here:  My guess is that there were pictures of young kids in the posting, and the rules state that you cannot show pics of anybody that is under the age of 18, because the rules in the location the DD server is forbid it.  Therefore, I believe that this post was deleted:  and I actually responded to it, and noticed that it was "Not found" when I submitted my post, so I think an admin deepsixed it, on those grounds,

Brian

• Like 2

Yeah, I agree with @~Brian~. ALWAYS make SURE that you DON'T have pictures of your kids or kids in general in your posts. I ALWAYS think about that whenever I post a topic about something. That's why the majority of my status updates have stuff like baby clothes, diapers, wipes, baby powder, but NO KIDS!!!!! I wish pedophiles didn't exist. They ALWAYS ruined things for good people like us. And loop us in with them, which is just disgusting!!!!?????????

• Like 2

Next time edit the post to delete the pics and leave a comment perhaps? ;)

FYI - There were no pics of young kids, Although there were teenagers and young adults.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Zander said:

Next time edit the post to delete the pics and leave a comment perhaps? ;)

FYI - There were no pics of young kids, Although there were teenagers and young adults.

@Zander

remember that any pictures of anyone that appear to be under the age of 18 are not appropriate for posting here on daily diapers. Hence, I believe that is why they were removed.   It is at the moderators discretion what is considered appropriate.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1