LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to all this.

Hi, I am a 68 year old gay man who has long had a desire to wear diapers. I finally ordered some and gave in to my desires. The first time I wet myself it was such a relief. I am still learning my way around this site but glad to be here.

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to DD. Very nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. A new, 68 year old toddler ? We don’t let our ages, get in the way of our fun here though. Just be, how you want to be! I think you’ll like it here, there lots of good likeminded people. If you have questions, don’t be shy. And there tons of good information, in the forums too. 
I’m guessing, you went for some disposable diapers, since you are just starting out exploring the diaper thing? How do you feel about, good ole cloth diapers and plastic pants? Maybe a subject that’s a bit premature for you at this stage, but I know you’re old enough, that you started out in them. Maybe, you even have some rubber pants? 
Well hope to see you around! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm 30 and only just started playing around like this myself, it took me an offhand joke from my submissive to order some to humiliate her, then I had a couple left over and was like "I've always wanted to..." Funny how life works! It's so nice isn't it!!

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Beckybird said:

I'm 30 and only just started playing around like this myself, it took me an offhand joke from my submissive to order some to humiliate her, then I had a couple left over and was like "I've always wanted to..." Funny how life works! It's so nice isn't it!!

Lol, it “boomeranged” on you! Now who’s in a wet diaper? ? Wish you all the best!

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Lol, it “boomeranged” on you! Now who’s in a wet diaper? ? Wish you all the best!

Right heehee. When Pet found out I'd tried it out it was like, "omg my gf pisses herself for fun", which of course lead to it completely losing *all* independent bathroom privilege's for a good long while.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Hi, I am a 68 year old gay man who has long had a desire to wear diapers. I finally ordered some and gave in to my desires. The first time I wet myself it was such a relief. I am still learning my way around this site but glad to be here.

Hiii!

Welcome ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to officially welcome you to DD! I didn't realize you were new here! If you need help with ANYTHING, please let me know as I've been here for 2 years. so I know this place very well. Thanks for the follow, I REALLY appreciate it. I'm really glad to have you as one of my spiderlings!!!!!??☺️?♥️???️?️♥️?????♥️???☺️???????♥️??

• Like 1