LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat

@Mewcast27

People talk about a lot of things on the chat system. Depending on the time of day and the people on, it could be a very lively and jumping conversation, while other days it could be something where people talk every few minutes and then say nothing for a few moments. I have been online when we've had a lively conversation, and everybody is talking and letting everyone know how they feel. When we have a lively conversation, there may be times when a moderator may jump in and give you a warning if they feel that the conversation is going too far afoul of the rules or if somebody is being disrespectful according to the moderator. Anytime a moderator gives you instructions, the best thing is to follow it, and if you don't understand what they are asking you to do, then by all means ask. The one thing that I must tell you about is that you do have the ability to send private messages to users on the system. Daily diapers policy on the chat server is that you ask someone for permission directly in open chat, and then wait for someone to respond in the affirmative. Once you do that, and someone says OK, or sure, or gives you the indication that private chat is OK, then you can click on someones name and private message them. Every time this happens, you must ask for permission. If you do not ask for permission before you private message, the user you private message could tell a moderator that you don't have permission from them to actually send them a private message, and then a moderator could decide to ban you for a little while, or just give you a warning. I wouldn't worry too much about this, just make sure that every time that you want to speak to someone on a private message that you ask permission first and every single time. If someone tells you that you do not have to ask them permission, to send a private message, then you make wish to speak to that person and may not have to send a message asking for permission first. It'll be dependent on the person you are speaking to, and also dependent on the moderator what they decide to do if you do not ask first.

One of the things that we frown upon is talking about religion politics or very sensitive subjects. If a moderator asks you to not discuss a particular subject or ends up giving you instructions, then the easiest way to take care of that is to follow them. Other than that, most anything that you can discuss goes in the chat server: you will know whether a moderator or administrator is online because you will see them listed under admins or mods, and they appear above the users blocks where all of the rest of us are shown on the right hand side of the screen.

Remember do not be afraid in the chat system: if you have a question you can ask a moderator or administrator, or you can ask one of the people in the chat and they should be able to give you advice if you get lost. I have spent many hours on the chat system and can tell you that there are times when it can be quite lively, and then there are times when it can be quite boring, but there's always a good conversation going on at some point, you just have to be on at a particular time, and sometimes that can be elusive. However, chat can be fun so long as you follow the simple rules. If you run into any trouble, moderators and administrators can assist you calling each moderator and administrator may have their own policy about how they handle private communications between them and yourself, but the best way to take care of that is to just ask a particular admin or a moderator to speak to them in a private message should the need arise, and then wait for a response. Once you have the affirmative response, then you can private message them.

Some of the things that I have talked about in chat include food, current events, what we do during a day, the weather, life in general, and basically what we want to do during the day or what we are going to do or what we have done. There is a wide variety of topics that can be discussed in the chat, so if you are online and never mind, drop into our chat system and introduce yourself and say hello. If you get in trouble somehow, let them know that you need help, and someone will be willing to assist you.  If you would like to know who your moderators and administrators of the system are, simply click on the blue banner and find the word staff: click that and it will show you all of your moderators admins and administrators on daily diapers. If you get into trouble online, you can always send them a message, or post in the Technical Support form and someone will assist you as soon as possible.

If I can help you, please do not hesitate to ask!

Brian

• Like 2

It differs at any given time and who in particular is in the chat room at the time.  If you are interested, I suggest you go to the chat room, sit back and observe for yourself the many different topics and conversations that go on.  There is no one answer.

• Like 2

As you might expect diapers come up quite often as well as other aspects of this lifestyle. Sometimes serious questions initiate a private sidebar conversation. Other times people are just being goofy and playing in their alter egos. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Babygeebee said:

Li'l Sis. The next time you want to visit chat. I'll hold your hand. Hugs. 

@PeachiUwU

agreed both GB and I will take good care of you! That is why your Royal Highness has plenty of white Knights to protect her!

******Hugs*****

Brian

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Li'l Sis. The next time you want to visit chat. I'll hold your hand. Hugs. 

20 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@PeachiUwU

agreed both GB and I will take good care of you! That is why your Royal Highness has plenty of white Knights to protect her!

******Hugs*****

Brian

219.png.66404faaa707e45500b1d8964915efa1.png

Big bwother Geebee and big bwother Bribri must each hold my little handsies... ish a pwomise? UwU????