LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underx Extreme Absorbent Briefs

https://underx.com/products/underx-xtreme-absorbent-briefs

Received a care package from Underx the other day and have been "testing" the tabbed diapers.

Incredibly soft and comfortable. Probably the best execution of a "cloth like" material I have tried. Completely silent and not too thick. A good discrete option.

These are "breathable" briefs, which means there is only plastic down the central panel. While I prefer some side protection and absorbency as a side sleeper, these are form fitting and make a nice pouch where it matters to catch leaks.

Wore one all afternoon/evening yesterday and it kept me dry and comfortable for the probably 8-hour period. When I changed, it was to put on a night diaper, not due to wetness.

Now, these are not on the level of the MegaMax/Ultimate diapers we have been graced with in recent years, but at $1.50 per diaper its one of the better values I have seen.

All in all I think these are a viable option for daytime wear for those of us who leak, and those who choose too. Probably good for bedwetters as well, but as a side-sleeper I didn't test them overnight (yet.)

Wearing one of their Slimfit pull-ups today, which I'll review later. But it too is comfortable and form fitting, with the bulk limited to between the legs.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 101934.png

Screenshot 2022-07-24 101952.png

• Like 4

Thanks for the review. I never heard of these, but they're an interesting hybrid. How well do the tapes hold up? I had some cloth-backed Abena Abri-forms, and the diaper itself is wonderfully absorbent but the tapes! They keep popping off/ breaking. Even when I've stapled and duct taped them.  ?????

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Thanks for the review. I never heard of these, but they're an interesting hybrid. How well do the tapes hold up? I had some cloth-backed Abena Abri-forms, and the diaper itself is wonderfully absorbent but the tapes! They keep popping off/ breaking. Even when I've stapled and duct taped them.  ?????

The tapes held firm for me, and the cloth-like part didn't stretch and sag like some have in the past.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, DailyDi said:

https://underx.com/products/underx-xtreme-absorbent-briefs

Received a care package from Underx the other day and have been "testing" the tabbed diapers.

Incredibly soft and comfortable. Probably the best execution of a "cloth like" material I have tried. Completely silent and not too thick. A good discrete option.

These are "breathable" briefs, which means there is only plastic down the central panel. While I prefer some side protection and absorbency as a side sleeper, these are form fitting and make a nice pouch where it matters to catch leaks.

Wore one all afternoon/evening yesterday and it kept me dry and comfortable for the probably 8-hour period. When I changed, it was to put on a night diaper, not due to wetness.

Now, these are not on the level of the MegaMax/Ultimate diapers we have been graced with in recent years, but at $1.50 per diaper its one of the better values I have seen.

All in all I think these are a viable option for daytime wear for those of us who leak, and those who choose too. Probably good for bedwetters as well, but as a side-sleeper I didn't test them overnight (yet.)

Wearing one of their Slimfit pull-ups today, which I'll review later. But it too is comfortable and form fitting, with the bulk limited to between the legs.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 101934.png

Screenshot 2022-07-24 101952.png

How much pee-pees does that diapee hold Mikey?!???♥️???????☺️ I'm an heavy wetter.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been seeing their ads on Facebook for a while now, and I finally decided to order a sample to try them out, for the price of these per diaper I was pretty impressed. They are soft and absorbent, and the tapes actually hold. While these are not absorbent enough for me to wear to work, they’d work well for other times. Definitely worth trying.