LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling of dribbling vs releasing full bladder

I love the feeling of getting up in the morning, or any seated position, and then letting loose. The warm feeling is amazing. How do all of you who have obtained dribbling feel? Is the feeling different? Do you miss the warm feeling of your bladder emptying everything?

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am the same as @stevewet. Dribble and flow. Both are nice and definitely make life more enjoyable. Lol. Not having super floods definitely helps with leaks.etc once you get over that hump. You still have the feeling of emptying just a little.slower i guess? Dont really know how else.to explain it really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have some dribbles, but I wish I could just get a way to have steady dribbles . So I can just change my diaper as I need, and not have a blasting of an over flowing diaper I am walking down the hall to get changed.. It would be much better to have dribble 24/7, because I can't stop the flood when it starts coming and my Wife is not understanding to any of it.... I have my days ...

• Like 1

i dribble a lot after i use the big kid potty which is why i either always have a guard in my big kid undies or just wear goodnights. the best dribbling feeling is when it like half a real stream and comes out so effortlessly. in goodnights its the greatest feeling because i feel safe knowing i wont leak during those "accidents." when im in a real diaper i almost never feel this and can sometimes be shock with how wet i get without knowing!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i dribble a lot after i use the big kid potty which is why i either always have a guard in my big kid undies or just wear goodnights. the best dribbling feeling is when it like half a real stream and comes out so effortlessly. in goodnights its the greatest feeling because i feel safe knowing i wont leak during those "accidents." when im in a real diaper i almost never feel this and can sometimes be shock with how wet i get without knowing!

I often have that weak uncontrollable stream that ends up with me being farvwetter than I realise. That said my nappies are never dry for long.

• Like 1

For me, a constant unconscious dribble is the ultimate form of incontinence - I love being almost unaware of when I'm peeing and utterly unable to control it.  It means I absolutely need protection at all times (except in the shower).  I've never liked feeling desperate or having any urge to pee so an uncontrollable flow is perfect; my nappy does all the work while I get on with other stuff and enjoy the feeling of steadily getting wet ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer a constant dribble.  When I use a stent it causes me to dribble all day and night. I never get the feeling I have to pee. I just check my diaper thgouout the day and watch as it continuously gets wetter and wetter. I absolutely love it. 

• Like 1