LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matt Walsh and abdls

21 hours ago, feralfreak said:

as a white conservative christian, i dont believe for a moment that he actually represents christians, no trolls do.

I don't think he represents Christians, but that's clearly his audience.

FTR- none of these people ever last.  The need to generate an emotional judgemental response to some outrage, and as long his target doesn't include you- he will find an audience.  But eventually he will find something that targets you.

He can't hit homosexuals anymore, because chances if we aren't gay- one of our friends is.  TG is an easy target, but he can't keep beating that dead horse, so he now he found adult babies.   

• Thanks 2

I only made it half way through this myself. I don't care for the Judgmental take he uses as his tone. He already had an opinion of the community before reading the article. It's all in his voice. The Christian stance is his scale. ABDL doesn't fit into his idea of normal, so it's quickly filed under crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:46 PM, babypb said:

...he's probably a closet ABDL himself and he's trying to deflect the truth about himself.

If we base things that Matt Walsh is angry at as being closeted, he would be a closet gay, TG, ABDL, BSDM, and anything the closeted alt-right conservative movement would consider abnormal.   He's not a troll- but a desperate weak man is trying to get the attention of a group that accepts him.  He's another Alex Jones.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Nat said:

Lucy never claimed to be trans age nor did she ever say she identifies as a kid. I read the original article. 

Are you talking about the article that Matt Walsh was referring to in his non-sensical rant?

Matt Walsh has jumped the shark in faux outrage.  I never paid that much attention to him, but I sense he has gained notoriety in the last few months for more and more outrageous claims that speak to his base and get the attention of liberals.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spark said:

Are you talking about the article that Matt Walsh was referring to in his non-sensical rant?

Yes, he made these false claims about her. Because people lie or twist things or because they can't even read, I have to look for the source myself and see it to form my own opinion. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 6:11 PM, iweardiapers said:

I don't mind Matt Walsh, I'm a Christian and a proud ABDL though, but some people will never understand this lifestyle 

I'm on the same boat, I like listening to Matt Walsh, Jordan Pearson, and Ben Shapiro, plus I'm a Christian ✝️ aswell, but abdl is not for everyone.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

I'm on the same boat, I like listening to Matt Walsh, Jordan Pearson, and Ben Shapiro, plus I'm a Christian ✝️ aswell, but abdl is not for everyone.

I'm not convinced that either one of those two represents Christian values.  They claim to be religious, but they don't act that way.