LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I dropped a big load in my pants.

So last week before my brother came out to help us on Monday, I had to go poo-poo really bad because of the magnesium I had the day prior. I didn't have a Diapee on, and as I was trying to hold it, it just fell right out into my undies. I felt SO EMBARRASSED, like I was a little kid again, making a doo-doo In my pants!☹️???????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I hope you were by yourself at the time. I've had times where I woke up with an upset tummy, and barely made it to the bathroom in time.

I wasn't by myself, and my mom had to help me.?????????

• Like 1

That'll teach you to try and go without diapers!  Babies can't hold it and it will come out whether they have on a diaper, underpants or nothing!  You better stick to diapers since you are still a baby.  Don't worry what your brother or anyone says about you wearing your diapers!  When you wet and mess like that, you are a baby that needs to be in diapers no matter what anyone thinks. 

• Like 4
On 7/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I wasn't by myself, and my mom had to help me.?????????

Hope mom gave you a good spanking and put you back into a diaper 

• Haha 1
On 7/24/2022 at 9:03 AM, Spanky said:

Hope mom gave you a good spanking and put you back into a diaper 

Nope, both neither happened. She DID clean me up though, and got me out of those poopie undies.???????☺️?♥️?♥️??☺️?

25 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Diapers or training pants.....obviously no "big boy" undies for you!!??

You're right on that buddy! No big boy pants for me!☺️???♥️? Diapers!!!!! Because I'm not EVEN a Little Boy, I'M AN BABY!!!!!?????????☺️?♥️???????????????

4 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Messy pants is more labor intensive clean up than is a messy diaper.

I know right?! A dirty diaper you can just scoop up the poo-poo using the old diaper and use the baby wipes and the baby powder and be done with it. But with big boy undies, you have to carefully remove them from the kiddo's bum and then wipe him up, making sure that he's VERY clean. I REALLY should have been wearing a diaper that day!? But I wasn't.? That's just another point why Diapers will ALWAYS be BETTER than big boy underwear!??????☺️??♥️???

This happened to me the other day, I was out running around with the wife at Home Depot. So as we were checking out I started to get that urge to poop, we headed home and as we live close by it only took about 7 or 8 minutes. So I get home, unlock the door and the urge is super strong now as I head for the bathroom I'm really having a hard time holding it. So I reach the toilet and as I start to unbuckle my belt, I loose the battle and completely fill my pants. I was upset at first, but it felt so good at the same time (relief).

Well I stepped in the shower stripped my clothes off, called out to the wife and asked for help. She comes in the bathroom and can immediately tell what happened and says to me I'm sorry you didn't make it. I laughed and said well if I had been wearing my diaper then it wouldn't have been a big deal. She then says to me "well next time we go out maybe you should start wearing some extra protection". I completely agree, next time...................

• Like 1

About 8 weeks ago I had an absolute blow out triggered by food poisoning or the gastro-intestinal part of COVID.  I was travelling by air in two legs across the country.  I was not diapered up as I was travelling with a co-worker for the first leg and had driven him to the starting airport.  My attire was a pair of jeans, white double seat briefs (my fave style as they remind me of my kid times) and a polo shirt which was not very long which was my last clean one.  We drove to the airport together and luckily he was towards the back of the plane while I was close to the front (I fly a lot every year).  The first leg was probably an hour and a half flight.  It was about an hour into the flight and my system started really feeling uncomfortable which I thought somewhat odd.  I had eaten a dinner the night before that although tasting superb seemed like it might have been questionable. My GI tract just started rumbling and pressure was building as we descended.  I was starting to cramp, badly by the time we landed.  I had opted not to diaper up for the flight in order to keep it discreet in front of my co-worker who I had planned to meet with over the layover.  I sometimes diaper up if the weather looks like it will be one of those flights that the pilot tries to keep everyone seated due to turbulence.  The wait to deplane seemed to take forever and I had my small computer back pack and my roller bag literally in hand as soon as the door was open. I bolt off the plane, starting to panic with the pressure.  I am out of the jetway and thankfully the Men's room is literally right across from the gate. thank you Denver Airport.  Thinking oh maybe I can make this.  I hit the the bathroom and being early morning, the stalls are full.  So I must wait although I admit to trying every one of the doors if only to trigger a faster exit by someone. I am really starting to feel poorly and am literally sweating with the cramps and discomfort only getting worse.  Bouncing from foot to foot, I am up next and a stall opens and I am literally running as I can feel the mess starting in my undies.  A small mess has started and I figure can be managed.  I am squeezing and clenching as hard as I can while trying to get my stuff in the stall, close the door, rearrange the bags and start pulling pants and undies down. Not happening. Period. Not stopping this small mess from getting much worse.  Get the jeans sort of partly down and but the flow is already happening with no stopping it, filling my undies and regretfully more.  What a mess! No wipes, in a tiny stall with a huge accident and needing to figure out how to clean up, get changed and catch the next leg.  And more cramps and poop for a few more minutes before I had to tackle the mess.  Thank goodness there was toilet paper and the roll was a big one.  I was in that stall forever, cleaning up.  Had to toss the undies as they were not salvageable.  Jeans had some stains on them so I had to wrap them up and were not wearable unless I wanted to wear a sign "I pooped my pants."  As I had some diapers from my week away (I sleep in them when on the road and even go out in them if I have a sport coat or long untucked shirt) I did my normal routine of diaper, topped by white double seat briefs and my plastic pants on top and changed trousers.  I made the next leg and was just feeling awful as I descended into what was later confirmed was COVID.  I regret the story does not end here but it is more fitting in a reply to Rustypins and places where you pooped your diaper, so I will continue there.          

• Like 1