LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

I am not sure if i would trust Julie ever again, even if you can make a good deal with her and choose to be adopted there would still be her mother. Who knows what ideas she could give Julie when she finds out about the adoption. 

So far all "good ways" lead back to going with Danny and i still think its a setup for her to accept adoption but by whom? First i thought maybe Catherine but there is still the point that they want to find someone else for her. So maybe if that theory would be true the real evil monster was not even in the story yet. And it probably would mean that even Danny is not real but that is just my working theory so far. Unless of course for some reason Danny will also betray her and just play the nice family so that Ellie would want to choose them...so many possibilities xD 

Well the nuke button... and I think that the loop won't happen.

Also the looping has made her unable to deal with conflict something bad happens reset, something unexpected reset, something doesn't go to plan and there was a miscalculation reset.

Sigh just like groundhog day

Love and jealousy can make you crazy. All Julie had to do was respect Elise enough to talk, and she blew it. Not ready to give up on Julie and her love for Elise just yet. I’ll be interested to see how this all plays out and what (or who) is behind the loops/mind games. If all paths truly lead to adoption, I hope Elise can get Julie to see how Catherine and Tom approach it. 

Chapter 37: Work?!

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had triggered another loop successfully.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

‘Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!’ I smiled.

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and making mistakes... look, you’re not proving to me that you’re a big girl...” David started his little rant that he’d recite on a daily basis.

‘Right… I’m done with your bullshit, David. This time… I’m going to get my revenge…’

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I said, getting him off my back for now. I had an idea, and this was the loop I was going to get revenge on everyone who had betrayed me. I just needed time…

“Like every night lately... just be warned, you know when I hired you that you told me you could be trusted. That you weren’t like the other littles out there, in need of nappies and a crib... that you could be a big girl and not give me reason to fire you. Oh and don’t forget to send those order forms out!” David walked off into his office and I turned around to see a face I felt conflicted to see.

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, right on cue.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... thinking about… things.” I laughed awkwardly.

“What kind of things?” Julie laughed along.

“Just… who I can trust.”

“I hope that list includes me?” She replied with that cute smile of hers.

If you keep ignoring your mother…” I emphasised that point with my voice. I did trust her… kind of. I know she meant well… but she’s always had a weakness when it came to her mother. Her mother is very manipulative. And like the last loop proved, she’s just one push away from caving in and doing what she says.

“You know I do…” She replied.

“Make sure it stays that way. Because I swear, if you give in and break my trust… I’ll never forgive you.”

“I… I’ll make sure… I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you…”

‘That’s one problem solved. Julie shouldn’t take me, and hopefully she’ll stand up to her Mum next time. Then maybe I can get some time to think about her adopting me with my consent.’

“Good. Now, I better get back to work…” I said, quickly changing the subject. I knew I couldn’t mention Danny just yet, otherwise that could push her to panic and eventually lead to her contacting her mother. Which wouldn’t end well for me.

“Good idea. You know you only have one strike left. And I can’t protect you forever. My Mum keeps saying I should adopt you when you do fail, before David can’t ship you off to an adoption centre.”

“And that’s why if you ever do as she says…” I replied, anger in my voice.

“I know, I promise. I never want to adopt you or keep you as a baby. It’s cruel.”

‘Just gotta hope it stays this way…’

“Oh hey, here’s another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie said, changing the subject, nudging me again to get back to work.

The little leant up on their tippy toes and looked at the menu.

“I’ll have...”

I looked down at the little. She was cute. I swear something about her face looked familiar. But I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Golden blonde hair, blue eyes… She was a prime target for adoption. Honestly, it surprised me that it's taken me this long to properly notice her. Also surprised me that she hadn’t been adopted already.

------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. Julie and I used this time to wind down a bit like we had previously and we got a bit of cleaning done around the counters too. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter. It was just like the previous loops…

“Hey baby girl...”

There goes Hailey, right on time…

“Hailey… let me stop you there.” I said calmly, much different from all the previous loops when I had snapped at her.

“Wait… what?” She asked, confused.

“I trusted you. And then you betrayed me by having that nursery built just for me.”

“How… how did you…?”

“Doesn’t matter. All that matters is that you wanted to adopt me and regress me. And for that… I can never forgive you. Please leave. Never come back. I never want to speak to you again and I hope you think about your actions. You’re everything we littles hate. You’re a monster…”

I knew how much that had hurt Julie, so I hoped that that would maybe steer Hailey away from her current goal. And I don’t mean adopting just me… I mean adopting any little. Hopefully my words would get through to her.

“Leave. Now.” Julie said, backing me up.

“I… I’m sorry. I’ll go… I… I’m sorry.” Hailey started crying as she shuffled off out of the shop slowly.

“She has a thing for you, you know...” Julie whispered to me.

“I know. But she was planning on adopting me. If I’m going to be adopted… it’s to be my choice. Not hers. Not anyone. She betrayed me, so she’s no longer welcome in my life…”

I knew I was really digging the point in deep to Julie, but I genuinely enjoyed her company, and I knew it was mostly her mother who had influenced her in the last loop. If I could save her from making a mistake and betraying me once again… I would. Hailey had been planning this since before the loop, so she was a lost cause. Julie… Julie could still be saved.

“But don’t worry, if I do get adopted, you’re not getting rid of me out of your life that easily…” I grinned at her, trying to put her mind at ease a little.

------------------------------------------------- 

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again… I’ll be in the stockroom. Have fun!” She said before leaving.

I heard the familiar clacks of someone’s heels walking along the tiled floor. 

‘Right on time… now to try out my plan…’

I rushed away from the counter, before Julie could show up and get her order ready. I needed to prepare this order if my plan was going to go ahead successfully.

Alicia walked up to the counter and waited for service.

“One second, Miss…” I shouted backwards as I rushed to the counter at the back, trying to find the one thing that was vital for my plan…

Opening up a small container, I found it!

It was at that point that Julie walked up.

“Hey, I was going to make it for her for you… so you can impress her…” Julie said, confused as to why I was back here instead of up at the counter talking to Alicia.

“Let me make this one. You go see to her.” I replied.

“You okay, hun?” Julie asked, concerned.

“Yeah, just… trust me, okay?”

“S…. sure…” Julie said, walking up to the counter and greeting Alicia.

I made Alicia’s usual order, adding the one thing I knew would kick this loop into gear.

I looked up to see the raven-haired beauty that graced us every day at the same time for the past month. Her gorgeous smile, her shapely figure in that black dress she wore once a week, the one that showed off her shoulders and arms beautifully... I couldn’t wait to see her get her just deserts.

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like sandpaper yet again, but that didn’t matter. Not now.

“H... hi... hi again... Alicia.” I faked the usual behaviour I showed around her, as to not arouse suspicion.

“Is that my usual, cutie?” She asked.

“My boss made it for me to give it to you… he said… you deserve this. It’s on the house.” I lied, pointing to David’s office.

“Oh wow, really?” She said, smiling. “Tell him thank you!”

She left without paying, grabbing her coffee and pastry and walking out, her hips swaying in the long, black dress that I couldn’t wait to ruin.

As I watched her hips sway out of the door, my attention was diverted as she opened the door for an Amazon woman pushing a stroller.

“Here we go… my exit.”

I looked back to the door to find Alicia had gone, so I focused back on my job and smiled as Catherine pushed Danny in the stroller to the counter.

“Hi there Miss. What can I get you today?” I asked in my best customer service voice.

“Hi there... I’ll umm... sorry, I don’t actually know much about coffee... Can I just have a…”

“Normal coffee? With milk? And two sugars? That’s no problem. I can get that for you. Don’t worry; I didn’t know anything about coffee for a long time.” I laughed nervously, repeating the same thing as all the other successful loops with her and Danny.

“Haha, was I that obvious? I’ve always been a bit nervous about coming to a place like this, but I figured new start, new experiences.”

“You’re back in town.” I said.

Julie was behind me, making their order.

“Yes, actually. Sorry, do I know you?” Cat asked, confused.

“You’re Catherine Pearce, right?” 

“I am… sorry, I don’t seem to recognise you...”

“You helped my best friend, Danny. She was in some trouble and you helped her. I remember you from around campus at University. I’m Elise.”

“Elise!” Danny shouted from the stroller. Catherine pulled back the hood to reveal Danny, looking as happy as ever, smiling up at me. I smiled back and waved at her.

“Oh you’re Elise? Well it’s certainly nice to meet you!” Catherine said.

“And I’m glad you’ve been taking care of my best friend. I was so worried about her…” I winked at Danny.

“Well I’m glad… I’m sorry, we’ve been out of town for a while… personal issues. But we’re back now… I… would you like to come to dinner tonight?” Catherine asked, a bit out of sorts at the sudden reveal.

“I’d love to! I finish in about five minutes…” I said as Julie pushed their order to them.

“Oh… I mean I was thinking later…” Catherine replied, awkwardly.

“She should come to the appointment!” Danny said, just like I hoped she had.

“Sweetie… I’m not sure if…”

“I’d love to! I’ve missed Danny so much!” I cut her off. There was no way I wasn’t getting in their car in five minutes. Especially if my plan was successful. I’d need to leave very soon.

“Okay then, well how about we take our order and go wait outside for you? We’ll be out by our car. When you’ve finished work, you can meet us outside and we’ll head to Danielle’s appointment.”

“Sounds like a plan. See you in a bit!” I waved to them as they left.

“Right… Julie?” I looked at her with my most serious face.

“Yes Elise?”

“I’m going to quit. I need you to back me up if anything happens. Also… shit may hit the fan soon. Well… it’s going to hit something anyway… so you may want to stay out of the way and deny everything…

“Elise… why do I have a bad feeling… what have you done?”

“Just a little payback. Now, I’ll call you later or tomorrow, okay? I may be quitting, but I’m not going anywhere, I’ll still be in your life. You’re one of my best friends. Just… ignore your mother. Please.”

The front door swung open with a crash.

‘Shit… gotta hurry!’

I ran back into David’s office.

“David… I quit.” I shouted at him.

Before he could argue back, I grinned at him.

“Oh, and we have a very angry customer looking for you…”

I threw down my apron onto the floor of his office and ran out onto the shop floor.

Julie was getting the brunt of it, but thankfully David was about to get the full force of Alicia’s anger as soon as he came out of his office.

I looked back as I quietly shuffled out under the counter, seeing David following me out of his office to see the very public display on the other side of the counter.

“Miss… I assure you… I had nothing to do with it.” Julie wasn’t lying… she really didn’t.

“IT WAS YOUR BOSS! HE MADE MY DRINK! LET ME TALK TO HIM!” Alicia screamed.

I carefully made my way behind the tables, making sure not to get spotted whilst I continued watching the best show ever created.

“Excuse me Miss, what seems to be the problem?” David asked as he walked over to the front counter and confronted a very angry Alicia.

“YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY DRINK! LOOK!”

She pointed down to her black dress… which had even darker patches on the front… and back.

I’m glad I got the dose right. I wasn’t sure how well it would affect Amazon anatomy… but those little things that David would slip into the drinks of littles worked wonders on Alicia’s drink… she had barely made it outside before it kicked in and she had not only wet herself… but the visible bulge in the back of her dress signalled that she had also messed herself too.

‘Perfect… that’s what you get for tricking me… evil bitch…’

Even better was that I had successfully pinned the blame on David. He was in for it now. It was one thing spiking the drinks of littles, upper management looked the other way when it came to that. But doing it to an Amazon? He wasn’t going to last very long in his job if Alicia complained. And by the screaming match they were currently having as I snuck out the front door, no doubt management was going to hear about this.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9

I am still not sure if i would trust Julie at this point given you never know when her mother wins against you again. Regardless nice to see some sweet revenge for her and this loop she can focus on Danny hopefully this wont end badly as the last try she had. I would maybe even try to stay there over night finding some excuse too see if the day resets or not if i stay safe. Would be interesting to know if the day always reset or just when she got regressed.

• Like 1
On 12/21/2022 at 10:11 PM, Kahlez said:

I am not sure if i would trust Julie ever again, even if you can make a good deal with her and choose to be adopted there would still be her mother. Who knows what ideas she could give Julie when she finds out about the adoption. 

So far all "good ways" lead back to going with Danny and i still think its a setup for her to accept adoption but by whom? First i thought maybe Catherine but there is still the point that they want to find someone else for her. So maybe if that theory would be true the real evil monster was not even in the story yet. And it probably would mean that even Danny is not real but that is just my working theory so far. Unless of course for some reason Danny will also betray her and just play the nice family so that Ellie would want to choose them...so many possibilities xD 

Depends on if you can talk Julie out of talking to her Mother again I suppose. She was panicking, worried about losing Ellie, and usually she can resist her Mother's influence, but she was feeling pretty vulnerable.

And I love these theories! When I was writing this I was wondering if people would be trying to figure out who she ends up with, or if she ends up realising this isn't what she wants and moving on to better things with her life.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:42 PM, diaperboymi said:

That was Awesome!!!!  Wow, regressing herself, Amazing ?????

Thank you! There's always those loops during time loop episodes/movies where the protag has to force a loop. I figured it would be perfect in this setting ^_^

On 12/21/2022 at 11:37 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Well the nuke button... and I think that the loop won't happen.

Also the looping has made her unable to deal with conflict something bad happens reset, something unexpected reset, something doesn't go to plan and there was a miscalculation reset.

Sigh just like groundhog day

Oh that would be meeeeeeeeeean! ?

On 12/22/2022 at 1:45 AM, TerranV said:

Clever girl indeed. 

Just fuck all these people! Just say nothing to any of them. Stick to Danielle and get away from the rest of them.

Yeah they all seem to be betraying her lately, showing their true colours.

On 12/22/2022 at 8:06 AM, Kahlez said:

Its just if all routes lead to one point if feels like a trap and i think she could be the real trap of what ever is going on there.

I wouldn't be that mean... would I? ??

On 12/22/2022 at 7:10 PM, FloridaKid said:

Love and jealousy can make you crazy. All Julie had to do was respect Elise enough to talk, and she blew it. Not ready to give up on Julie and her love for Elise just yet. I’ll be interested to see how this all plays out and what (or who) is behind the loops/mind games. If all paths truly lead to adoption, I hope Elise can get Julie to see how Catherine and Tom approach it. 

They can! And exactly. Elise would have instantly said yes to a date with Julie, but Julie ruined it. Problem is, Julie no longer remembers that she screwed up... so she can't learn from this.

Still on team Julie?

D'awww! That makes me happy ^_^ I was worried people would just see her as the bad guy after the previous loop.

On 12/25/2022 at 7:19 PM, Tailie said:

This story is so good... it's giving me so many ideas for a story of my own!

Thank you! And awww, that makes me happy! Yay!

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh clever she starts to bring her knowledge useful.

I'm curious to see what happens next.

?

16 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Yes! Go Ellie!

?

16 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Love the revenge of this loop.  Can't wait to see what's next.  Happy New Year??????

She's reached the 'fuck it' loop. There's always one. In ever time loop story.

12 hours ago, Kahlez said:

I am still not sure if i would trust Julie at this point given you never know when her mother wins against you again. Regardless nice to see some sweet revenge for her and this loop she can focus on Danny hopefully this wont end badly as the last try she had. I would maybe even try to stay there over night finding some excuse too see if the day resets or not if i stay safe. Would be interesting to know if the day always reset or just when she got regressed.

Team Danny and Team Julie... interesting. Interesting that there's no Team Ellie-stays-an-adult.

And even when she tries to ride it out... something seems to force her into danger, causing her to get regressed.

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well I hope this doesn't cone back to bite her. 

Not entirely sure she's in the clear with Julie yet.

Fun chapter!

Thank you! And I guess we'll find out soon!

6 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Why do I get the feeling you’re setting Julie up to be the real reason all of this is happening? I really hope not, but I can see it as a definite possibility.

Awww but I thought you were Team Julie?

There must be a reason for time looping like this. Different causes in different time loop stories. Some more technological, some magical, some just... fate trying to teach a lesson. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the cause is :3

• Like 2

Perhaps she’ll get Danny’s parents to help assist keeping Julie’s Mom out of the picture of trying to force her daughter into the situation!! And actually be able to have a real mommy baby relationship with Julie or be in love with Danny!!

Be interesting to find out??

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And even when she tries to ride it out... something seems to force her into danger, causing her to get regressed.

That is why i think her staying an adult is less likely, whatever happens there make it seems like there is not really a good way for her. At least so far but maybe in future loops there is an opening. 

Chapter 38: Starry Night

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

I got in the car just like last time, with the help of Catherine. And I went to the appointment.

That went pretty much identically to how it went the other times. I made sure to try and say the same things so I didn’t mess with the loop too much. Eve was really nice, giving me her number yet again, and before long, we were back in the car on the way back to Danielle’s house.

Everything was pretty much the same as the last time I took this route in a loop, even down to Danielle being quiet. If I was right in assuming, it’s because she was yet to confess her love for me, and was too nervous to do it. Though this time… I wasn’t going to mess it up.

I walked into their house, instantly smelling the delicious food cooking in the kitchen. My mouth was salivating over the thought of getting to eat Tom’s food again, because damn… that was good in the other loops.

“Make yourself at home sweetie. Dinner is in 5 minutes.” Catherine said as she took Danielle upstairs. “I just need to go change this soggybutt and we’ll be down. Why don’t you go into the dining room, Tom should be plating up soon!”

I nodded as Catherine then left upstairs, leaving me alone in the hallway of this lovely suburban home yet again.

I could hear Tom working in the kitchen, so I wandered through the house, making my way to the dining room, just like last time. If I wanted everything to go ahead just like the last time, I needed to play along. I needed to look like I was inspecting all the photos, then Tom would come up and talk to me, and I'd get another ‘taster’ of being in Danielle’s position. Then when we’re alone in the nursery… I don’t fuck it up this time and everything works out. Then maybe… just maybe… I talk to Catherine about being adopted by someone she knows who is nice enough to not regress me… and will let me date Danielle.

I just needed to play along, just like last time.

Looking at all the photos in the living room, lined up along the fireplace… hung up in frames on the wall… I felt that ache in my heart yet again.

Catherine, Tom and Danielle at a park… at the aquarium… camping… snuggled up on the sofa… Danielle opening presents on Christmas Day… I realised… I wanted this with someone. I had been so intent on avoiding this fate, fighting it so badly my whole life. When Danielle was taken, I swore I’d never end up like her. And a few time loops later… and here I am… wanting to be adopted by someone as wonderful as her adoptive parents.

I was sick of the fear I felt on a day-to-day basis. Fear of being adopted by someone cruel, someone like David or Alicia or that sadistic Daddy who got me in previous loops. Being an adopted little to those Amazons would be hell. And because of that… I pushed away all thoughts about being adopted by someone nice. Because Catherine and Tom prove… There are nice Amazons out there. I mean look at that Williams woman, the one married to the little running for Parliament… She's helped more littles than anyone I know, and she hasn’t adopted her wife. And I love Danielle. If it means enduring a bit of humiliation to be with her… so be it. But even then… I can’t say I hate the baby treatment.

“You okay hun?”

I turned around to see Tom standing behind me, smiling.

“I… yeah…” I replied.

“You must be Elise. It’s lovely to meet you, we’ve heard a lot about you.”

“You must be Tom… it’s nice to meet you too.”

“What’s the matter sweetie? You look bothered by something.”

“Danny looks happy.”

“Well I hope so! We try to give her the best life possible.”

“That’s… nice…”

“What’s really on your mind?”

“Did… did Danny miss me?” I asked, knowing that was a question I had to ask for him to continue down the path towards me getting the baby treatment. I needed to be methodical about this, remembering everything I said in the previous loop.

“Miss you? Honey, she never shut up about you. Even when she was heavily regressed, before her treatment, she’d babble your name. You mean a lot to her, and I think she’s so happy you’re back in her life now. I could hear it in her voice when I went to check on them upstairs.”

“I… missed her too.”

“Well you found each other now. And you’re always welcome to come visit, we love having guests over. Especially if it’ll make Danielle happier.”

“Thanks… maybe I will.”

“Any more questions?” Tom asked.

“Umm… how is… how does it work with Danny?”

“What do you mean sweetie?”

“Do you let her… do anything that isn’t babyish?”

“We give her lots of freedom and we encourage her with everything we do. We just want to provide a loving, supporting family for her to grow as a person.” Tom smiled down at me.

“That… that sounds nice.”

I felt the jealousy returning. But this time… it was mixed with the need to be with Danny.

“Something is up sweetie. Come here, come sit down and talk to me.”

Tom took my hand and I wandered over to the large sofa by the side of the living room we were in, where I climbed up onto it and sat next to him.

“What’s going on in that little mind of yours?” He asked softly. Something about his voice was so… reassuring. Like… I could talk to him about anything.

“I… I’m glad Danny found you two. You two seem really nice… especially for Amazons…” I replied.

“Haha, thanks… but no, really, I understand. Amazons can be a bit… cruel.”

“But Danny is so happy with you.”

“And that bothers you?”

“No! Yes… I mean… I don’t know.”

“What about it bothers you?”

“I… don’t know. I can’t say…” I mumbled.

“Be honest with me. Be honest with yourself.”

“I… I missed her. A lot. I loved her to bits. I had the biggest crush on her but she wasn’t gay. At least I don’t think she was. She never really dated anyone or showed any signs of liking anyone.” I recited exactly what I said the last time, despite knowing the truth about Danielle now. Little changes could lead to very different outcomes.

“And now you have her back. So what’s the problem?” Tom asked.

“I should say it was the lost time, having my best friend taken away from me. And before today maybe that would have been the case. But now… seeing her so happy with you two… I feel…”

“Jealous?”

“I… yes…” I sighed.

“Danielle told us about her past. Which included a lot of your past. I know all about your struggles, your hardships. And I don’t blame you for wanting the same happiness she has.”

“I think I fought against being adopted for so long, I never stopped to think how happy I could be if I was adopted by people who genuinely love me, people who would give me freedom and a life of my own along with the safety, love, and care that goes with being their baby.”

“Look, we didn’t adopt Danielle because we wanted a little to keep as our baby. We adopted Danielle to protect her. We told ourselves that when she recovered, we would get her legally declared an adult and help her move on with her life, ideally reconnecting with you.”

“But she… likes it, doesn’t she?”

“I know, I know. It’s hard to understand. But here she feels safe. She feels cared for. Loved. We provide her all the encouragement and support we can, and will help her no matter what path in life she decides to take.”

I just kept quiet as I listened to him talk.

“Danielle tried being a big girl for a while after a certain point in her recovery. But she didn’t want it. Not entirely anyway. So we came to an arrangement.”

“What is this arrangement?” I asked, wanting to know more about what the hell he was talking about. He mentioned it last time, and it piqued my interest… Now I needed to know more.

“Danielle can discuss that with you. All you need to know is that she’s happy, loved, and she wants this life. Now I know a lot of littles are terrified of this treatment, and rightfully so. I’d personally hate it if I was a little in your position. But some… some like being cared for. Some like the security it brings. Many littles willingly get adopted for many different reasons. And there’s no shame in it. It’s all about finding the right caregivers though, because like I said, Amazons can be cruel. Danielle found her parents. Maybe… maybe you’ll find ones you feel comfortable with? If that’s what you really want, of course. If you end up not wanting this, you can always stay an unadopted little. But… don’t feel bad for feeling jealous. You’ve seen your best friend happier than she’s probably ever been. And you want that. Even if it means a lifetime of nappies…”

“I… know… it’s just… I kinda like the baby stuff, but I’ve fought against it my whole life, it’s hard to accept it now…”

“I have an idea.” Tom said, right on cue.

“Huh?” I faked my surprise, whilst deep in my heart I was as giddy as a schoolgirl. 

“How about… just for whilst you’re here… you try being in the same position as Danny?”

“WHAT?” 

I should have gone into acting. He had no idea I knew he was going to suggest that.

“You don’t have to! Just… I saw the look on your face when you looked at the photos. And Cat told me all about the appointment when I went up to check on them. Why not give being in Danny’s shoes a go? Just for a few hours? Then I promise we’ll put you in your normal clothes and send you on your way. With lots of leftover pasta. Seriously, I’ve cooked way too much.” Tom suggested, just like last time.

“Yes please.” I blurted out.

‘Shit… I was more hesitant last time. Please don’t have fucked it up this late… I’ve been doing so well!’

“How about if Catherine does it? I’d suggest I do it, but I think her maternal presence would help ease you in.”

“So she’d do what exactly?” I asked, thanking whatever higher power that I hadn’t messed it up. At least I hoped so.

“Dress you up. Feed you. Treat you just like we treat Danny. Get a taste of it. No shame, no judgements or comments. Just a nice dinner with us with the same treatment Danny gets. We even have a spare highchair we can put you in. Either you like it and you can look for your own parents, or you don’t and you move on with your life with the knowledge that this kind of life isn’t for you.”

“I… yes please.”

I looked up into his welcoming eyes and at the genuine compassionate smile on his face.

“Come on then kiddo, I’ll take you upstairs and then Catherine can get you ready. Just for a few hours, okay?”

I nodded. My mind was swirling with thoughts and worries and fears… but also… happy thoughts… like the softness of a nappy… the suckling motion when sucking on a dummy… playing with toys and not having a care in the world… being dressed in adorable outfits…

It was just like last time.

I followed Tom across the landing of their house towards a room in the corner.

Tom opened the door, revealing the scene I had seen a few loops ago. Cat was dressing Danielle in a cute little yellow romper with matching booties, along with a short white crop tee whilst Danielle sat on the edge of the changing table by the side of the nursery.

Tom cleared his throat as to not startle them too much, as both Catherine and Danielle were focused entirely on each other to notice we were waiting in the doorway.

“Oh hey darling. What’s up?” Catherine asked, turning around.

“Can I talk to you for a moment? In private?” Tom replied.

“Umm… sure? Let me just pop Danielle down off the changing table.” She lifted Danielle up effortlessly and placed her gently on the soft, carpeted nursery floor. “Let’s talk then. You be a good girl, Danielle. Mind watching her just for a minute, Elise?” Catherine asked me.

“Umm… sure…?” I replied.

I moved out of the way so that Catherine could pass, then as soon as they went into the other room, I moved further into the nursery… closer to Danielle.

“Hi Elise!” She said, waving at me shyly.

“Hey Danielle…” I said with a bit more enthusiasm than last time.

“It must be so weird being here with me now… here. We always swore we’d never let it happen. But… Mummy and Daddy are so nice. And so supportive.”

“I’m happy for you. Really, I am.”

“Thanks...” She blushed.

“So… what’s it like?”

“What? Being adopted? Being a baby? Not as bad as we originally thought. But then I got lucky with Catherine and Tom.

“I…”

I was about to ask her what she thought of me potentially being adopted, but before I could continue my question, Catherine and Tom walked in. Tom walked over to Danielle and lifted her up.

“Come on babygirl. Mummy and Elise have to have a little talk. Do you want to come help me finish cooking so we can all eat?”

“Yeah! See you soon Elise!” Danny jumped up and down in Tom’s arms as they both left the room, slowly closing the door behind them.

Leaving me and Catherine alone together in the nursery. Again.

She looked down at me, not saying a word, with her arms crossed and her stupid cute smile.

“So the safeword is platypus.” She said.

‘Just like last time’

“Okay!” I replied, excitedly.

“So if at any point you want to stop the treatment, you just say that word and it all stops. We help you back into your own clothes and we treat you like your normal self.”

“Uh huh!”

“Good. Now, I’m going to treat you roughly the same age as Danny, and you get treated just like her, okay sweetpea?”

I just nodded back at her as she walked up to me and gently picked me up, turning around and placing me on the changing table Danielle was sitting on not moments ago. She slowly started unbuttoning my blouse and my pants, taking them off.

“Don’t you worry about a thing, petal. I’ll take care of you, okay? You can see what it’s like for Danny, then you can see how you feel about it all. And… if by some chance this is something you genuinely are interested in, I’d be happy to help you find your own parents. If that’s what you wanted of course. I’m not here to persuade you into anything. I’m just here to take care of a little baby who is long overdue some love and care. Okay precious?”

“I… umm…” I hesitated, but I really wanted to ask…

“What’s up sweetie?” Catherine asked, stopping for a second.

“I… you know you said you’d find my own parents if I like this?”

“Yeah?”

“How?”

“I know quite a lot of Amazons who want to adopt, but won’t because they won’t take a little without their consent. But most littles don’t want this life, so it can take them a while to find one. They wait patiently, vowing never to forcefully adopt a little. I’d introduce you to them all and we’d find you the perfect Mummy, Daddy or both!” She smiled down at me.

I wanted to ask something, but I wasn’t sure if it was okay to do so. It’s something I had felt in my heart since the first ‘taster’. 

I was now lying down on the changing mat, completely naked, with a lot of baby powder sprinkled around my nethers.

“Eeeek!” My squeal wasn’t muffled this time. I realised Cat hadn’t put a dummy in my mouth this loop, my question obviously changing it’s direction slightly.

‘No more changes… I need to keep it roughly on track so I can talk to Danny about the way I’m feeling.’

“Let’s finish getting you into your nappy and then we can get you dressed. Then Mummy can feed you your din dins. After which, you can play with Danny a bit before we get you back to normal before you go home later.”

I nodded and continued blushing as Catherine pulled the nappy up between my legs, the soft plastic touching my legs making my skin tingle. The crinkles… the smell of powder… I still hated to admit it, but I loved it all.

Dinner was so… perfect. Just like last time. Everything went exactly the same as the previous dinner I had here, thankfully my little changes hadn’t messed up the overall path of this loop. I was dressed in the same cute outfit, and during dinner Catherine and Tom talked about their day, about Danielle’s appointment, about all manners of important adult things. Catherine carried on feeding me spoonful after spoonful until my bowl was empty. Tom did the same with Danielle. And then when everyone had finished eating and dinner was all done with… Catherine popped our dummies in our mouths and took us both up to the nursery, leaving Tom to clean up.

And still no sign of Lisa or Simon either. For a second during dinner I wondered what had happened to them.

I sat on the nursery floor, opposite Danielle. She was happily playing along with her wooden blocks and some interactive baby toys that were scattered across the nursery floor. Catherine was sitting in a rocking chair in the corner, keeping watch over us as we played, but she also had a book nearby that she pulled out and began to read.

“Come on Ellie… play!” Danny pushed a block over to me.

“Sorry… it’s… hard for me.” I replied.

“I know silly, that’s why you’re here!”

“I… guess I am!”

I picked up a block and started stacking it on top of another. Followed by another. And another. I quickly found the little voice in my head telling me this was stupid and that I should run and never come back get quieter and quieter as my tower of blocks got higher and higher, and I lost myself in this playtime.

“Oh wow! That’s a super duper big tower!” Danielle said, 

“Fanks…” I said from behind my dummy. The soothing motion as I suckled the teat made the mean voice inside disappear even quicker, so I found myself sucking it more and more.

The more I played, the more I got into it. And then Danny started helping me build. It was so nice getting to share this with her, getting to work together to make something and getting to be… vulnerable… with her again. I wanted this more than anything. I never wanted it to stop.

We played for a good while, I don’t know how long exactly it was, I kinda lost myself in the moment, and only realised the sky was starting to get a bit darker when Catherine put her book to the side and stood up.

“Right sweeties. How about you two go enjoy the cool evening air for a bit whilst I go see if your Daddy wants some attention?”

“Okay!” Danny clapped her hands.

‘Shit… this isn’t… this isn’t what happened! FUCK! The last time I was here, I told them I had a date to go to. So I got a bit of time alone with Danny. Right… Elise… it’s not the end of the world. It could actually work out better… it means you’ve got more time with her! And maybe talking to her outside would be good…’

“Otay Mummy!” I replied to Catherine, which made my tummy feel squirmy and… good.

Catherine gave me that warm smile of hers and walked across the nursery, picking us up and taking us downstairs.

Mummy placed us in a little playpen on the grass outside. The cool air was the perfect temperature. No car noises… no city noises… just… a relaxing gentle breeze and the slight rustling of trees. It was so romantic. If we weren’t dressed up in these cutesy baby clothes… no, you know what? Yes, it’s romantic. Even wearing this.

I sat on the grass, with my back up against the playpen wall, staring up at the sky. Danielle sat next to me, doing the same.

Scooting over not-so-subtly, until her arm was touching mine, she gently rested her head on my shoulder.

“I missed you.” She whispered.

“I missed you too.” I replied.

“Did you ever think about me?”

“Every day.”

“Same.” I could hear the smile in her voice. I didn’t even need to look at her face.

“Danielle… I always wanted to tell you something.”

“What is it?” She asked, sitting up, turning to look at me.

‘This is it, Ellie… this is the moment of truth… do it… or you’ll regret it for the rest of your days. If the world doesn’t just keep looping, that is…’

“Danny… I love you.”

She squealed so loud it nearly burst my eardrums.

“REALLY?” She cried out.

“Of course, you dumb baby!” I laughed.

Danielle pounced on me, tackling me to the ground, pinning me down as she hovered above me. Slowly lowering, her lips getting closer and closer to mine…

‘This is it… oh my god this is it!’ I thought to myself as I braced myself for the thing I had wanted for most of my life.

“D’awww, look at the little pathetic baby!” A voice came from nearby.

Danielle quickly jumped off me, falling back as I shot up, trying to think where I knew that voice from.

Turning around, looking towards the gate leading to the street… my heart stopped as I realised who it was.

“David…” I growled.

“And to think, you seemed to hate the idea of being adopted. Yet here you are, dressed like… that.”

“What the fuck do you want, David? How did you find me? How did you get in?” I yelled, moving in between him and Danielle whilst still on my knees in the playpen.

My large Amazon employer… sorry, ex-employer… lurched across the garden, heading directly for the playpen where Danielle and I were stuck in. There was nowhere to run. But I wouldn’t let anything happen to Danielle.

“YOU! You not only made me lose my job, but you also pissed off that bitch enough that she’s suing me directly! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I’M GOING TO HAVE TO PAY IN LEGAL FEES? As soon as upper management fired me, I replayed the security tapes and found out who you talked to and who you went with. I threatened to fire Julie if she didn’t tell me who that woman was, though she didn’t know I had already been fired at the time. After a bit of searching and a few phone calls, I found where that woman lived. Figuring you were still here, I headed straight over. I was about to give up… then I heard you two squealing in the back garden. I hopped the fence and here I am.” He grinned.

“You deserved it. You were going to set me up to adopt me. You spiked all those drinks. And overall… you’re just a massive fucking creep!” I snapped back at him.

“Well you’re going to pay me back.”

“I don’t think so. I have no money and it’s not my fault.”

“I’m not talking about money. I was going to adopt you, so now I will!”

“I don’t think so!” I yelled back at him.

“CATHERINE! TOM!” Danielle screamed.

But it was too late, David rushed straight over to the playpen, grabbed the back of my top, lifting me up off the ground. I tried kicking and screaming, but it wasn’t working, he was too strong to fight against.

“Here… this will make you fight less…” He said as he pulled out his phone. He already had the video I knew he was about to play ready… and as soon as he turned the screen so I could see it… that was me done for.

Everything started getting hazy.

My head started feeling floaty again.

This was it. Maybe in the next loop I’ll try again, but won’t piss him off…

I heard Tom yelling and Catherine screaming in the distance.

But it was hard to make out what they were saying.

Everything… was too… fuzzy…

Then I heard Danny behind me, yelling.

“NO! NOT THIS TIME!”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10

Of course it was too easy for her. Now is the question will the loop reset or maybe he stopped in time and if he is stopped could Ellie be partially regressed without starting the loop new. I personally would like the last option best but lets see what the torture master (also know as evil writer) has planned ;)

10 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Danny is in on the loops?. Changes everything. ?

Maybe but the thing here is it could only mean that she just want loose her a second time. But this would make those loops even more weird if she knows about them for some reason and i would love that xD

So i think its time to update those Loop theories thanks to the last chapter the second one is back in action.

1. The lame one where she is just in a hypnotic loop to maybe help her accepting that being adopted is not too bad. Given Danny being so important i would guess it is someone who knows Danny or her parents pretty well maybe the Doctor a friend who overheard something or the parents themselves. 

2. The definitive more interesting one it is an actual time loop even i thought it would be not possible. Hear me out on this on. At first it seems obvious that Elli was the only one who knew about the loops. When the change happened with after the first visit with Danny, it could not have been Elli changing it so, it could not be a time loop. But if it is true that Danny (and maybe even her parents) know about the loops it could make sense. They "removed" their "friends" as guest after the first time went sour, could be a reaction from Danny to keep Elli there. Which would mean that there are a lot of questions. Like who, how and why was this loop set up because that is not really natural.

If i overlooked something important feel free to add it xD

• Like 1