LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelliest mess you've ever made?

@smellyboi19

That would have to be October 31, 2019:  This is the first time I had a BAD mess to deal with -   Was Halloween Night, and HAD to use the diaper:  I can't remember WHAT I ate, but whatever it was, it did a NUMBER on me, and I could NOT hold it, so I ended up having a MESS to clean up, and I had to drive into the Bay, and take everything off, Shower,  and then I took an HOUR to clean up myself, the bathroom, and the floor :)

Prior to that, it was 20 Years ago, in September, when I suffered a bout of Appendicitis with Peritonitis:  They took out my ruptured appendix, and had to keep me for a MONTH in hospital - One day, I noticed that, in addition to the poisonous discharge, that it was smelling like fecal matter:  The hose that was sucking out all the discharge was also allowing anything #2 to come out of the fistula:  So, in shock, I asked them "what the hell didya do? Did you take the appendix and CUT my intestines??"    

They said that "The appendix is right Next to your intestines" - I wondered how the hell everything was coming out the opening, and they said that they would "reset" my system to allow it to return to normal when the poison is GONE - that discharge was HORRID smelling and FOUL - It STUNK so bad, I could not deal with it without being sick...........I also could NOT change the bag, as my dexterity would not allow for it and I had a weak stomach :(

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information and Edited some information
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in a pretty smelly diaper right now.   I  had chicken wings ? for dinner last night. Now, they're in my PeekABU diaper???. My diaper has been wet and messy for several hours now.  It feels really good,  but is pretty ripe. 

I think chicken wings lead to a pretty stinky diaper the next day.

• Like 1