LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Record time to soak a MegaMax

Just wondering if there's a record time to soak a MegaMax?  Had a rough night at work last night.  I  came home and put on a Black MegaMax and started having a few "beverages."  It's been less than two hours and I think that my MegaMax is maxed out.  I'm feeling pretty good too.  I've got a pink MegaMax (free sample from Northshore) ready to change into and go to bed.

How fast have you soaked a premium diaper?

Maxed out is when the wetness reached the top of the back part of the diaper. If the fecal matter reaches the top of the leak guards then its also maxed out.

I've only maxed out a diaper 3 times and that was my fastest wetting at 2 hours(Abuniverse diaper, Dry 24/4)

Most of the time im around 65-70% before changing.

On 7/9/2022 at 3:34 PM, Spanky said:

having a few "beverages."

Must have had more than a few cause I have consumed a bottle of wine + some water in a short time I barely dented the Megamax. 

14 hours ago, Dubious said:

Must have had more than a few cause I have consumed a bottle of wine + some water in a short time I barely dented the Megamax. 

My blood pressure meds make me pee too. 

I have used a few mega max, and they usually last me anywhere from 12 to 18 hours!! Maxing one out quickly is an effort, and more than likely you need the bladder of an Elephant! ?

The only other way I can think of is starting off very hydrated, then going after a lot of tea or coffee or "adult" alcoholic beverages, which are diuretics, causing you to pee all that hydration you started out with. Plus drinking water while consuming said alcoholic beverages just adds to the capacity..so a few hours at a bar, or at home drinking with your buddys 'Jack' and 'Jim' might result in some heavy usage, causing a needed change sooner, rather than later...

But over all, mega maxes last me a bit 'to' long, and get uncomfortable before being 'maxed' out, so its kind of a waste.

Hope you had fun though!! ??

• Like 1