LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Dripping?

I got home last night and my undies were pretty wet in the front.

I do a very physical job with lots of walking, crouching, bending, etc.

Is it normal for underwear to be wet like this from sweating over the course of a day?

Or was it light leakage and or stress incontinence?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

Is it normal for underwear to be wet like this from sweating over the course of a day?

Honestly, I think it could be both. But you could ALSO be incontinent, so if I were you I would wear Diapees full-time!???????????♥️???????☺️?♥️????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

about the best way to be certain is with a condom catheter, should be non-invasive unlike regular, i say this is the best way because if its urine then it will be isolated from the moisture of your body in that region and you will know if you are wetting yourself or if its just sweat, im wondering if a chemical test might be easier, something that detects amonia or ph levels, or if sweat and urine have similar ph's, if amonia forms in the bladder or as urine sets.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

@CodHero24

Underwear, as well as any piece of clothing could be wet because of Incontinence, or simply because the body does sweat and you can get dampness or wetness if you are sweating - I've had it happen that sweat dampens things a little, but I have not seen it happen when the Garment is extremely wet or sopping wet like if you pee - It is normal for your clothing to be damp if you are sweating, and One thing to be mindful of is to make sure you are drinking enough water, because sometimes, you may be dehydrated, and not know it - Being a physical job is what you do, it stands to reason that you would probably be wet or damp.

It could be Leakage, or stress incontinence:  Do/Did you feel yourself going pee while working?

7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

about the best way to be certain is with a condom catheter, should be non-invasive unlike regular, i say this is the best way because if its urine then it will be isolated from the moisture of your body in that region and you will know if you are wetting yourself or if its just sweat, im wondering if a chemical test might be easier, something that detects amonia or ph levels, or if sweat and urine have similar ph's, if amonia forms in the bladder or as urine sets.

I agree with @feralfreakon this one ;)

Brian

• Like 2

Soaked undies again (In the front) last night,

no wet spot on pants though.

I've been drinking plenty of water,

Taking potty breaks every couple of hours or so,

Never felt anything leaking while I was working.

Still not sure if it's just sweat or if it's pee.