LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diapers are for everyone!

It wasn't an adult diaper but I came across a novel use for a baby diaper.

For a while, I was a pretty serious airbrusher.  When you change color (or are done for the day), you have to clean out the existing paint in the brush, so you end up spraying it on something (usually old news papers).    Well, I got this thing at the art supply store that was essentially an oatmeal box with a hole in the top that you pointed your brush into when cleaning it out.   Great idea.   After using it for about a year, I decided to open it up and see what was inside.   There was some fibrous stuff at the top and underneath was a single baby diaper.   I guess it was absorbent enough.

8 hours ago, willnotwill said:

It wasn't an adult diaper but I came across a novel use for a baby diaper.

For a while, I was a pretty serious airbrusher.  When you change color (or are done for the day), you have to clean out the existing paint in the brush, so you end up spraying it on something (usually old news papers).    Well, I got this thing at the art supply store that was essentially an oatmeal box with a hole in the top that you pointed your brush into when cleaning it out.   Great idea.   After using it for about a year, I decided to open it up and see what was inside.   There was some fibrous stuff at the top and underneath was a single baby diaper.   I guess it was absorbent enough.

Thanks for the idea. I got an airbrush last year, but haven't really played with it yet, since I don't have a space cleared out for it yet. Sounds like a good way to clean it out though.