LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working And Doing Household Chores In Messy Diapers

How many of you do chores and work around the house in a wet and messy diaper?  How do you like it, how does it feel and what excites you the most?  Is it nothing special, are you used to it because you do it so often or is it a special treat?

I usually get a chance to mess my diaper once a month on a Saturday if I have it off and the house to myself.  Yesterday around 11AM I put on a cloth backed Attends stuffed with a Fit-Right diaper topped with my light blue frosted KINS waterproof pants for the "leaks" I expected, went out and ran some errands.  I stopped at the hardware store and a couple grocery stores before heading home.  By that time it was 1PM so I went to my computer and logged into the DailyDiapers chat room.  I pushed out a firm stinky load into my diaper and chatted a while, then decided I better do some work around the house outside.  I was repairing window trim on the front window and painting the windows with a new color to match our new front door.  This meant masking off areas and climbing the ladder to do the painting.  I also had to cut some new wood trim pieces, pull off the old trim and nail up the new pieces.  One window was very hard to access due to the shrubs that have grown up in front of it so I had to use an extension ladder.  All this bending, climbing ladders and stretching out with the paint brush was done in a full stinky poopy diaper under my old jeans and old t-shirt in 80 degree weather. You can imagine what that does to the mess inside your diaper!  With all the climbing and bending, there was no way I could keep my plastic pants from showing way out the back of my jeans no matter how much I tried to keep them tucked in.  It was delightful!  I almost had a brush with disaster though!  The nosy neighbor across the street went out to the mailbox and waved to me!  She can talk tor 2 hours about useless things and she usually comes over to chat.  I imagined her coming over, me smelling like poop with my plastic pants sticking out the back of my jeans but fortunately, she turned and went back in her house.  I was done about 4PM and by the time I changed out of that messy diaper and showered, it was 4:30.  I'd been in the diaper for 5-1/2 hours, messy for 3-1/2 hours.

How about any of you posting your experiences of working around your house and doing chores in a fully loaded diaper.  What were the chores you were doing, how did you feel doing them in a messy diaper, were you inside, outside, was it hot out, were you sweating like I was, did your diaper sag and get mushier the longer you worked and did you have any close calls with neighbors or anyone else passing or stopping by?  Post about it here.

I generally only mess my diapers at home, and,  like you,  I only have limited times when I'm home alone to mess myself. 

If I have things to do at home, and time to be messy, then I'll do my chores with my messy diaper on.

I've ran the vacuum cleaner,  did the dishes,  laundry,  cleaned the bathroom LOL, made dinner,  reloaded ammo, made beer. I've done pretty much everything in my messy diaper at one point or another. 

I've never cut the grass, messy, or any other outdoor chores. The most that I've done outside while messy was walk the dog. That was late at night,  in the winter when the chances of running into someone were pretty slim.

When I'm outside diapered, I wear long shirts that go down way past my waist to hide and signs of my diapered bottom.   No diapers playing PeekABU for the neighbors for me.  In the house,  I've closed all the curtains and worn just my diaper. 

Being kept in diapers all the time, I do poop and pee in my diapers as intended and I don't care who I am with

When I am doing house work, I am always kept in just a diaper, t-shirt or a t-shirt dress on

Even when I am outside, I am always diapered and people around me know I am always diapered.

• Like 3

This all sounds pretty familiar. I only mess my diaper when I have the house to myself. My wife is semi-retired, so that only happens when she leaves town to visit her elderly father, and her brother. I usually stay home because of my job. So while I'm home, I pad up, never use the toilet, do the vacuuming, wash the dishes, and do the laundry. Peeing my diaper while doing the dishes is fun. And the washer and dryer are in the basement. Taking a basket full of clothes downstairs while wearing a wet, messy diaper feels good.

• Like 2

I’m alone most of the time and almost am always padded, so definitely while doing chores cleaning or anytime I need to I’ll mess my diaper. Many times in the car or when our, as long as I have an exit strategy. 

• Like 1

I was just doing chores around the house and,  Oops, I  filled my diaper.   I  finished up my chores and now I'm sitting here enjoying my nice, squishy diaper. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I was just doing chores around the house and,  Oops, I  filled my diaper.   I  finished up my chores and now I'm sitting here enjoying my nice, squishy diaper. 

Play with some toys while you're at it. It's good for a baby's stimulation.??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper stuffed with two Fit Rite diapers with the tapes and side panels cut off - just the core with my KINS waterproof pants and t-shirt onesie over it.  I pushed out a huge load in my diaper and the plan is to spend about 4 hours in it doing cleaning around the house.  Makes a chore into something fun! 

I normally only mess my diaper at home, but normal housework or just watching some TV or surfing the internet is the norm. I have cut the grass before with a messy diaper, and or filled my diaper while mowing the yard. I normally just wear a longer t-shirt or don't bend over a lot. I'm at the end of a dead end street, so really only one or two neighbors that might see me. 

• 2 months later...

Being in a diaper, one that is eventually messy, is the easiest way to turn chores into play. I especially love doing the dishes while diapered up, and any kind of task that needs some squatting or bending over means maybe filling my diaper while doing the task too. For real, my biggest ABDL fantasy is just looking forward to the day that my living arrangements mean I can just make diaper time and weekly cleaning/spring cleaning/yardsale season all one and the same.

Hiiii!

Years ago I was remodeling my bathroom. It was evening, winter and colder than h*** out, BUT it was a Saturday night. I wasn't expecting anybody so I had been in a Depends ( the old school ones)6 tape with 3 cloth diapers inside. I had been wearing it all day, I was soaked and I had been super messy for several hours (and I stunk ?). Then the dreaded knock on the door no where to hide, crap! I hollered come in and it was my best friend of 30some years and his brother come to kid nap me for a nite on the town. In the interest of time I'll skip some stuff. So I stood very still so not to agitate the "stink vat" and blamed the smell on the open sewer line where the toilet was. I took me 45 minutes to convince them to go to the bar and I would meet them there in an hour the whole time staying by the wall and trying to keep the bulge pushed to the back ( I thought I was going to have a stroke the whole time. ?) I scrubbed like h*** met them out. The End

As a foot note my best friend of now 52 years knows about my little side. God I literally thought I was gonna die that night. 

?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiiii!

Years ago I was remodeling my bathroom. It was evening, winter and colder than h*** out, BUT it was a Saturday night. I wasn't expecting anybody so I had been in a Depends ( the old school ones)6 tape with 3 cloth diapers inside. I had been wearing it all day, I was soaked and I had been super messy for several hours (and I stunk ?). Then the dreaded knock on the door no where to hide, crap! I hollered come in and it was my best friend of 30some years and his brother come to kid nap me for a nite on the town. In the interest of time I'll skip some stuff. So I stood very still so not to agitate the "stink vat" and blamed the smell on the open sewer line where the toilet was. I took me 45 minutes to convince them to go to the bar and I would meet them there in an hour the whole time staying by the wall and trying to keep the bulge pushed to the back ( I thought I was going to have a stroke the whole time. ?) I scrubbed like h*** met them out. The End

As a foot note my best friend of now 52 years knows about my little side. God I literally thought I was gonna die that night. 

?‍♂️

OMG as I read it and relive that night I am laughing my ass off.

I wasn't planning on it today,  but it happened.   I  did have a diaper on, but only planned to wet it today.   Well, I got gassy, with some wet farts, while doing some chores around the house.   Then, one of my wet farts was way more than a wet fart ?.  

So, needless to say,  I'm finishing my chores in a messy diaper.