LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FIRST SPANKING

Well my girl friend gave me one hell of a spankingAnd NOT just on my butt.she spanked me over my entire diaper area.She did it so many times it is bruised.I wonder what is the best thing to put on it?Got to say that I did enjoy it.But I dont want another one till this one heals.I got   spankings befor my folks put me bak in diapers at 9 for pants wetting. 

On 7/1/2022 at 10:03 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

wow that is very interesting @waynecook52!

Though I think @Spanky Might have a answer for something to put on the butt as he is always getting spanked.

I've never put anything on it.   Except for another spanking,  LOL.

@waynecook52, it will start to itch as it heals

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last spanking was for giving my SO/mommy the yeah, whatever, blah, blah, blah, blah. I really didn't think it was that big a deal but it kinda pushed her over the edge. She said that I had been working my way tword a spanking for a couple weeks. Anyway we were at home so right then she grabbed me by the arm/wrist and dragged me into the bedroom and kinda pushed me while telling me to lay over the end of the bed. I knew what was coming and at that point started to think in my mind"how bad is it going to be.... it can't be all that bad" Then I started to get nervous, my stomach started to flip over and she wasted no time. She pulled my diaper down in the back, grabbed the paddle off the back of the bedroom door and started spanking me. No light warm up...no hand spanking....just started spanking with the paddle. After about 5 or 6 swats I was already begging for her to stop. Not sure why, that never works. She kept spanking and giving me the same standard lecture about how when she asks me to do something she doesn't want any sass, just get it done. After about 25 or 30 swats my bottom was on fire. I started to pee and file my diaper. I promised to be good if she stopped spanking and she did for a second but only to lecture me some more. Then as she was reminding me again of what she expects out of me and with every word came a spank with the paddle. When she stopped she tossed the paddle on the bed,  pulled up diaper, told me to get up and turn around. I did but couldn't even look at her. I grabbed my bottom and tried to rub it through my diaper hoping that would help....it never does. She grabbed the front of my diaper and said "when you get done with your chores I'll change your diaper". With that she just motioned for me to get moving. I went, did what I was suppose to do that got me in trouble plus like ten other things hoping to please her. When I got done my diaper was hanging just about to my knees. She told me to go to the bedroom to get changed. I went there and stood there until she came in. The paddle was still on the bed. She came in and took my diaper off right where I stood. She put it in the garbage/diaper pail thingy and spun me around to look at my bottom. She commented on how red AND sore it looked then pulled out the diaper and supplies, put the changing mat down and told me to get up. I did and she had me cleaned up, powdered and diapered in like 30 seconds. She then grabbed the paddle and told me to get up. I did and she gave me a couple hard swats on my diapered bottom with it. It hurt a bit but nothing like if it would have been on the bare bottom. With that, she gave me a warning, "don't make me have to come get the paddle again anytime time soon, I wont be as easy on your bottom"

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...