LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luvs size 7 Diaper comparson.

Hi guys! There's something I was curious about. How does the new luvs size 7 Diaper compare to the other Diapees like Pampers and Huggies?! (For those that can fit in them.) And how much pee-pees do they hold versus the other Diapees?!?????♥️??♥️?????☺️??

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hi guys! There's something I was curious about. How does the new luvs size 7 Diaper compare to the other Diapees like Pampers and Huggies?! (For those that can fit in them.) And how much pee-pees do they hold versus the other Diapees?!?????♥️??♥️?????☺️??

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

the only thing that is going to be a problem in this assessment is, how many people that are here on DD are small enough to fit into size 7 Luvs or pampers diapers?  I'm not sure of how many people we have that could actually performed such a test to be able to determine how they work, but from experience normally if you cannot fit properly in a diaper, then most of the time it would not function appropriately. It would be interesting to see if there were anyone that could actually perform this test, and I would actually be interested in the results as well.

Brian

• Like 3

I can stretch a Luvs size 7 and get it on, but not with the other brands. I wouldn't say it fits though, just that I can squeeze into it for a little while. When I wet, it held maybe a decent wetting, but I was controlling it so it didn't just insta-leak.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I can stretch a Luvs size 7 and get it on, but not with the other brands. I wouldn't say it fits though, just that I can squeeze into it for a little while. When I wet, it held maybe a decent wetting, but I was controlling it so it didn't just insta-leak.

Just out of curiosity what is your waist size???? That's VERY interesting.??♥️????

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Just out of curiosity what is your waist size???? That's VERY interesting.??♥️????

I believe 38, but like I said I can just barely get them to stretch enough. I want to keep losing weight, and get below 200 pounds, but am around 227 right now.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I believe 38, but like I said I can just barely get them to stretch enough. I want to keep losing weight, and get below 200 pounds, but am around 227 right now.

Wow! That's REALLY interesting!??? I wonder if I could fit into them, as I have the build of a middle schooler and could easily have a waist size 20 if I lost all of my excess weight on me.????? But then again, I'm not sure as I've NEVER been able to lose all of that weight my entire life. But I DEFINITELY think it would be interesting for me to try that Diapee on!?????????♥️???

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow! That's REALLY interesting!??? I wonder if I could fit into them, as I have the build of a middle schooler and could easily have a waist size 20 if I lost all of my excess weight on me.????? But then again, I'm not sure as I've NEVER been able to lose all of that weight my entire life. But I DEFINITELY think it would be interesting for me to try that Diapee on!?????????♥️???

Start dieting.   You could call it the Luv's 7 diet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, derpywhooves94 said:

I have a 29 in waist with no butt and only a small bit of screeching is needed for me to fit in to the size 7 luvs and since I have a small bladder it can hold a few wetting for me 

20220524_221213.jpg

20220524_221652.jpg

That's awesome buddy! So are they like your primary diaper for you?! How do they fit? I hope they fit comfortably. And how do they smell? I hope they have that baby diaper smell I LOVE VERY much!!!!??????????????????♥️???☺️?????♥️??