LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donation meter could use a boost

DailyDi

On 6/22/2022 at 12:58 AM, id0ntknow said:

I plan to help later this week, once I get paid.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help this time. I have to go to the bank in the morning, and pray that my account can be saved from too bad of trouble. I received a text from the bank this weekend stating that a purchase was made online at Best Buy in MN using my card.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help this time. I have to go to the bank in the morning, and pray that my account can be saved from too bad of trouble. I received a text from the bank this weekend stating that a purchase was made online at Best Buy in MN using my card.

Oh no! I hope they can straighten it out for you quickly. Card fraud sucks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Oh no! I hope they can straighten it out for you quickly. Card fraud sucks.

I called Best Buy's customer support, but it was no help. Also didn't help that the guy was very hard to understand since he sounded like he was in the middle east, but I guess that's no surprise either.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I called Best Buy's customer support, but it was no help. Also didn't help that the guy was very hard to understand since he sounded like he was in the middle east, but I guess that's no surprise either.

I have never found BestBuy to be helpful in-store or online/phone

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I have never found BestBuy to be helpful in-store or online/phone

The only thing they actually helped me with was finding software to run my Blu-ray drive on my computer. Other than that, they are worthless for info imo.

• Like 1

I called before work yesterday to dispute the charge, and was told that I should have the funds back in my account in up to 8 business days. Kinda slow imo, but at least it's being worked on. One thing I didn't like seeing was that when I looked at my account, it shows that transaction as a recurring one, so I guess I'm going back to the bank before work again just to check up on the situation.

• Like 2