LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly this so cool seeing them finding themselves and opening up! I'm worried about a relapse if cunt waffle tries to contact them again but I'm super see them processing some gender stuff as well! Also I think I called it about the middle side! XD And now I want to come over and play X-box! The two big kids on the console while baby sis is coloring. Gods I can I just picture myself when doing a "Thanks Mrs. V!" when she comes out with snacks *blushes and giggles*

Goals for sure! :)

On 8/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"Come on now young... hmm, what pronouns do you want to use?"

"Uh, it doesn't really matter, that stuff is all a bunch of dumb woke bull-"

"Melody!" Veronica said sharply. Melody froze in mid-word, her eyes wide.

"I do not want to hear you curse while you're under treatment, and I certainly do not want to hear you parroting anti-queer sentiments from the internet."

"Uh, sorry Veronica." Melody looked down, feeling an odd mix of guilt and comfort.

"You've just made a big move away from looking feminine. If you want, you can absolutely ask people to acknowledge that by changing how they refer to you."

I think this is my favorite age-play scolding of all time.  Melody really needs this, maybe just maybe they’ll start to trust in this new unconditional love and acceptance and turn it inwards ?

On 8/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"How about, Little One?"

Melody's breath caught in their throat. "Oh. Yes please."

Veronica smiled and kissed Melody's forehead. "In that case, little one, you better get your butt downstairs and get ready for school."

"Yes Veronica." Melody said. There was an odd feeling in their chest. It was soft and warm, like their heart was full of kittens. 

????????? I know what that feels like because that’s how my heart felt when I read that line ??

• Like 1

In this chapter, Melody starts off nervous. It's important to know that they aren't going on a date though. It's definitely not a date.

-----

After a week of being literally and figuratively pampered by Veronica, Melody was feeling better than they had in a while. There were still some weird moments of catching their new self in the mirror; and feeling uncertain if they could pull off being the cute soft butch they saw there. Having their wardrobe controlled by, and getting diaper-checks from Veronica was awkward as hell, but they had to admit that Veronica’s strict control was helpful.

Melody had never had trouble with their work ethic. They wanted to be super clear about that. Combining that with a schedule that mandated getting all the important stuff done first was supercharging Mel’s life like a Tesla. Even with some extra household chores, they had more time than ever for relaxing. Playing, Veronica would have said, but since Melody wasn’t a kid they didn’t play unless it was a video game.

Totally not playing, Melody re-affirmed, as they carried a second handful of stuffed animals into the living room. Briana was having a 2007 Brittany Spears time of things and needed a lot of babysitting right now. Babysitting was one of Melody’s chores, and so obviously they were not running a stuffed animal tea party for fun.

“Hurry up Melody!” Briana said, kneeling at one end of the coffee table with her stuffed animals already arranged for formal seating. She was looking a little too cute in a pastel-yellow sundress and an extra-thick diaper. The loose dress left a bit more of the petite girl exposed than Melody was comfortable with, but putting extra clothes on Briana right now was just asking to do a bunch of laundry later.

“I had to hand out the invitations.” Melody said, gravely. “This is a super fancy event, we can’t just have anybody show up.”

Briana giggled, accepting the explanation. It was a little weird to see their roommate hardcore babyish all the time. While Melody set up their half of the coffee table with stuffed animals, Briana grabbed her feet and rocked back and forth on the floor, exposing her diaper without a care in the world. Melody squirmed a bit in the pullup they were wearing. Super not interested in becoming some drooling kid, they thought.

Briana hopped up as soon as Melody finished and carefully mimed pouring tea for each of the stuffies. Melody had quickly learned that letting Briana have actual tea in the pot meant a huge mess later. Plus it didn’t seem to hurt Briana’s experience at all. She was totally into the pouring, even carefully wiping up fake spills and apologizing to the stuffie she’d spilled near.

Melody could have blamed Briana’s total concentration on the girl not noticing as the back of her diaper filled out, but that seemed to be the one thing that Briana couldn’t pay attention to at all.

“Briana, honey, come here.” Melody said, with a quick sigh for the nice button-up shirt they were wearing.

“I’m almost done!” Briana protested. Her defiance crumbled almost immediately into a pout at Melody’s serious expression. With impressive theatre-kid drama, Briana clunked the teapot down on the coffee table and waddled over.

“You had an accident hon.” Melody said.

“Huh?” Briana pulled her skirt up and looked at her slowly sagging diaper in surprise.

“You didn’t notice at all?” Melody asked, snagging the changing bag off the couch.

“No, sorry Melody.”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind changing you.” Melody said, spreading out the changing blanket. “I thought your mom said you were working on noticing when you have to potty.”

“I notice sometimes!” Briana protested, plopping her butt down on the blanket with a squish.

“Well, keep trying.” Melody said. “Do you have any more to go? I can take you to the potty before I change you so you can finish there.”

“No, all done.” Briana said, laying down on the changing blanket and kicking her feet impatiently.

“Mm hmm.” Melody said, narrowing their eyes into a skeptical Fry. “What about number two? You know you just do that one in the potty.”

“Noooo!” Briana whined. “Come on Melody, you’re taking forever!”

Melody rolled their eyes and pushed Briana’s skirt up. Considering the number of times they’d changed her, it shouldn’t be exciting at all. Something about Briana’s complete surrender to being a baby was fascinating though. It didn’t hurt that she was so petite, so femme, so hot. It made them feel strong and butch, while reminding them of being helpless and diapered at the same time.

I am that sicko staring into the window. Melody shook their head ruefully, trying to ignore the heat between their legs. They tore the tapes on Briana’s diaper open and pulled the soggy mass away.

“Dang, you really wen- Briana!” Melody hopped back too late as a stream of pee arced out of Briana and onto the knee of their jeans.

“Huh?” Briana asked, pulling the stuffie she’d been nuzzling away from her face.

“I thought you said you were done.” Melody couldn’t keep the frustration off their face or out of their voice this time.

“Oh, guess not.” Briana shrugged.

“You need to pay more attention when someone asks you about that.” Melody said, really annoyed now.

“I just wanna do our tea party!” Briana whined, heedlessly splashing a few more times on the blanket.

“Why are you such a brat today?” Melody asked. Especially today, of all days, when they was supposed to hang out with Rosa.

“I just wanna play!” Briana yelled.

For the first time, Melody felt genuinely upset with Briana. They were already babysitting her until right before they had to go see Rosa, and now they had to change too.

“That’s it, you’re getting a spanking!”

The moment of silence that followed that statement was broken by Briana nervously giggling. “Nuh uh! You don’t spank me.”

“I sure can when I’m your babysitter.” Melody said. Briana straight-up laughing at her was the last straw. They reached out to grab the tiny girl by the waist and flipped her around on her stomach. Briana had no resistance to offer, only a squawk of surprise.

Melody raised their hand, hesitating for a moment. As if she could sense the weakness, Briana tried to squirm away on the wet changing blanket. Horrified by visions of cleaning up after a wet Briana crawling all over the living room, Melody brought their hand down fast. Briana shrieked, but it sounded more playful than pained. Melody slapped Briana’s rear three more times, alternating on either side of the girl’s twinkling princess plug.

“You going to be a good girl?” Melody asked, awkwardly.

“Yes Melody.” Briana’s tone was contrite. It sounded like a rote response, clearly note the tone of somebody hurt or upset. Melody breathed a sigh of relief.

“Okay, we better get you cleaned up…”

Melody was saved from immediate wrangling of their squirmy roommate by the front door opening. Suzie bopped in, popping her Bluetooth earbuds out and closing the door with her hips.

“Hey Mel, Bri!” She waved as she divested herself of various bags and outdoor clothes.

“Hey Suzie.” Melody said, echoed a moment later by Briana.

“Dang Mel, you’re looking sharp.” Suzie said. “What’s got you wearing a button up and suspenders and all?”

“Oh uh, just trying to not be a scrub. I’m meeting a friend in a few.”

“Oooh?” Suzie waggled her eyebrows. “But just a friend, right?”

“Dude, shut up.” Melody blushed. Obviously it would be awesome if it was a date with Rosa, but they were pretty sure their pretty classmate didn’t think of them that way.

“Well when are you leaving?” Suzie asked.

“She’s not!” Briana said brightly from the changing blanket. “Rosa is picking her up.”

“Oh yeah?” Suzie grinned. “What are you two doing?”

“Uh, I dunno.” Melody said. “She said it was a surprise. She’ll be here in like, twenty minutes though.”

“Oh my god it is totally a date, dummy.” Suzie said.

“I wish.” Melody said, squirming.

Suzie looked her two roommates over. “Briana’s got you all messy right before your uh, totally not date. I’ll take over for you. Veronica won’t be back until right before you have to leave.”

“You sure?” Melody asked.

“Hey, you hafta finish playing!” Briana protested at the same time.

“Yeah, go, I’ll handle the munchkin.” Suzie squatted down by Briana, pre-empting any further protests by stuffing a pacifier in the girl’s mouth.

“Okay, cool, thanks.” Melody hurried off to their room and stripped out of their stained jeans. Thanks to Veronica, they had a crisp spare pair to change into. It was nice to not always be sniffing their laundry pile, they had to admit.

Feeling ridiculous, Melody checked themselves out in the mirror. It was not a date. Pretending it was would just get their hopes up and creep Rosa out. Melody twisted to peer at their rear in the mirror. No sign that they were wearing a pullup, despite the jeans. Rosa super didn’t need to know about that part of their life.

They found themself lingering on the mirror. The memory of spanking Briana resurfaced, but this time they imagined that they were the ones getting spanked. It was stupid hot. Wearing the pullup was hot too, which is why they weren’t taking it off. If they weren’t going to get any romance, they might as well have something sexy to enjoy.

Beatrix really did awaken something in me. Melody sighed guiltily. It’d been over two weeks since they’d even talked to Beatrix. Bea had stopped sending messages. Veronica said that was for the best, and Melody agreed, mostly. Still, Bea’s last messages had sounded hurt, and asking for an explanation. Melody didn’t see the harm in giving that explanation.

They squared their shoulders and focused on the mirror again. Dark blue button up, black suspenders, black jeans, sideswept hair combed a little flat. Probably the most butch Rosa would ever have seen them. Melody wondered what her reaction would be. Not that it mattered, because it wasn’t a date.

Rather than keep going in circles, they ventured back out into the living room to wait. Melody was grateful to see that Suzie had moved Briana and all the baby-changing stuff out of the living room.

“Hi Melody.” Veronica said, entering from the kitchen.

Melody suppressed an urge to jump. “Oh hey, I didn’t realize you were back. Suzie took over the last bit of my babysitting.”

“She let me know, but thank you for making sure I knew.” Veronica said. “I hear you’re going out tonight.”

“Yeah, all my stuff is done.”

“I believe it. You’ve been much better about that than Briana was.” Veronica smiled. “Are you going to be out late? Do we need to do our nightly check-in before you go?”

“I dunno. I guess so, if we can do it right now. Rosa’s going to be here soon.”

“Of course.” Veronica deftly slipped her fingers into Melody’s waistband, checking their pullup while Melody squirmed. “How are you doing emotionally? How’s your energy?”

“Energy’s fine.” Melody said. “Emotions aren’t really a thing. I’m kinda nervous tonight I guess.”

“Hmm, so not much improvement emotionally over the last week? Let’s keep an eye on that. We can try changing things up if there’s not any more progress.”

“Okay.” The sound of a car caught Melody’s attention, they looked at the window to see headlights. “Gotta go, my ride is here.”

“You’re not going without a coat, are you?”

“What? Veronica!” Melody protested, trying to ignore how much like Briana they were  sounding.

“Your outfit is extremely handsome but you need to put a coat on over it. It’s November already. I don’t want you to freeze.”

“Ugh, I can’t believe you made me care about clothes and then ruined my outfit.” Melody smirked. Veronica chuckled behind them as they struggled into their coat.

Melody hopped down the steps of the house, hoping they didn’t look as eager as they felt. Opening the door of Rosa’s car, Melody was devastated by what they saw. Rosa was in a pair of black leggings, diagonal striped with the orange and pink lesbian flag across her thighs. An orange jacket gave a tantalizing flash of the ribbed black Claudia bra underneath.

As soon as they were able to recover from the unfair hotness in front of them, Melody climbed in. “Hey Rosa.”

“Hey Melody.” Rosa said. “You eat dinner yet?”

“No, I was busy with chores and homework and stuff all afternoon.”

“Perfect.” Rosa grinned unsettlingly wide. “Dinner first then!”

“So where all are we going?” Melody asked, buckling up as the car pulled out of the drive. “You said you had something you wanted to show me.”

“I also said it was a surprise.” Rosa replied.

“Fiiiine.” Melody chuckled.

Dinner was at a Korean fried chicken place, that wasn’t afraid to blast K-Pop at a level that kept you from hearing conversation at the next table over. Melody shucked the jacket Veronica had forced on them and adjusted their suspenders when the waitress guided them and Rosa to a booth.

“Oh dang, you look good!” Rosa beamed at Melody.

“Uh, th-thanks.” Melody could feel their face flaming. They knew they should return the compliment, say something smooth.

“You uh… pretty.” Was the burning disaster that came out of Melody’s mouth.

“Thanks.” Rosa said, stepping up to Melody with a confidant strut. She drew a finger down Melody’s jaw. “You handsome.”

A massive wave of lesbian panic froze Melody where they stood. Their heart was pounding with a deafening noise that drowned out the music. After a moment or two Melody realized that Rosa had taken a seat in the booth. With their ears still roaring a little, Melody took the other side.

“Have you been here before?” Rosa asked with a sly smile.

Oh shit, what is she planning? Melody licked their lips and forced themself to reply. “No, but uh, I think I’ve gotten delivery from here a couple of times.”

“You like it spicy?” Rosa grinned.

“Y-yeah.” Melody shifted in their seat, brought down to earth a little by the oddly comforting padding on their rear. Rosa had never been so weirdly flirty before. It was super hot, of course, but what did it mean? Did Rosa want something? Was she just having fun messing with Melody?

“Awesome. You know, Koreans and Mexicans are natural friends.”

“They are?”

“Yeah! We both like spicy stuff, and there was that thing with the world cup.”

“I uh, what thing?”

“Right, right, you’re not sporty.” Rosa winked. “There was a World Cup where Korea won an important game that helped Mexico’s position in the tournament. A huge crowd in Mexico city went down to the Korean embassy with some tequila. The Korean ambassador pounded that stuff with the crowd like a champ!”

Melody giggled. “I don’t really follow soccer, but that’s an awesome story. I’ve never really been uh, sporty. Unless you count e-sports.” Melody shrugged self-deprecatingly.

“Yeah? What e-sports do you do?” Rosa was doing a really good job of pretending to be interested.

“Uh, I play with an Overwatch team that gets matched against pros sometimes.” Melody shrugged again, shrinking in on themself. “And uh, I pretty regularly make it to the Immortal rank in DOTA 2. It’s uh, the top one and a half percent or so.”

“Really?” Somehow Rosa was looking genuinely impressed. “Isn’t that kind of huge? I mean, I’m not bad at derby but I don’t play in the regionals or anything.”

“Well uh, kinda?” Melody bit their lip. “I could probably go pro if I wanted, but it’s not really a good gig.”

“Oh shiiiii-“ Rosa grinned brightly. “Seriously, that’s really cool.”

“You think so? I mean, I wouldn’t last like a minute in roller derby.”

“Probably not even thirty seconds.” Rosa teased. “Doesn’t matter. That doesn’t take away from what you do.”

“So you’re really into derby?”

“Yeah! You’re looking at Jaguar Star, badass pivot.”

“Oh, so you’re not just one of the grunts.” Melody felt themself breathe a bit more easily as the evening began to make more sense. Rosa was looking for a new friend. That was cool, after all, ditching Beatrix had cut Melody off from four other friends.

Melody half listened while Beatrix sport-splained her position on the roller derby team. They might not be sporty, but they had watched a ton of derby. They found themselves watching Rosa’s lips as she talked. Fuller, darker lips than Beatrix’s. Melody swallowed around a guilty lump in their throat. Why did they suddenly feel like they were cheating on Bea? This wasn’t a date, and they was never really dating Bea.

Luckily, the waitress showing up saved Melody from awkwardly explaining to Rosa that they knew how penalties worked in roller derby. With food on the way, the conversation fell to discussing the sauces they’d picked (Rosa - Super Spicy and Spicy; Melody Spicy and Sweet Spicy) and the class they shared. By the time the food arrived the delicious burn of the sauce on the crispy chicken pushed Melody into feeling fully relaxed.

“So when are you going to tell me what the main thing we’re doing tonight is?” Melody asked, licking gochujang sauce off their fingers.

“I’m going to let you figure it out when we get there.” Rosa grabbed the check and handed it back to the waitress with her card before Melody realized what was happening.

“You don’t have to do that, I can totally get my half.” Melody protested.

“I didn’t even let you pick the restaurant, totally not fair to make you pay under those circumstances.” Rosa replied, snagging her card back from the waitress and hastily filling out the tip.

“Okay, I guess. I’ll get next time.” Melody offered. A little bit of unease grew in their belly. That was another very date-like thing. But… naw.

“Sound good, now, come on.” Rosa took Melody’s hand and pulled them toward the door. “We’re a little past the optimal time for our next stop.”

“Ack!” Melody managed to grab their jacket in time and let Rosa drag them out to the car. They were quiet on the drive, glancing over at Rosa and trying to read her expression. Unfortunately, Melody had never been any good at doing that. Rosa’s face was easy on the eyes, so that part was nice. If only Melody didn’t get the occasional guilty flash to memories of worshipfully gazing at Beatrix.

Ugh, why did everything with Bea have to get so messed up? Everything was just fine, They were simping in horny jail, and then bam! She made them her diaper slave, they got to see her naked, and touch her, and…

Melody pinched themself hard, maybe too hard on the leg. The pain washed away the humiliating images and guilt, at least for now.

“We’re here!” Rosa pulled into a parking lot. A pretty familiar lot. Melody climbed out of the car into the chaotic neon glow of the Reset Arcade.

“Oh, cool! You totally could have just said we were going here.” Melody said.

“I figured you’d been here before. But did you know that for some reason, the head-to-head DDR machine is totally free every Thursday night until nine?”

“That’s probably because they have a tournament over at Super Plus Arca…” Melody smirked at Rosa. “Hold up, are you seriously challenging me to DDR? Sporty is NOT going to save you against how many hours I have on that machine.”

“I’m not a total noob either.” Rosa said. “I guess we’ll have to see!”

Melody cracked their neck and ascended the platform, wishing they had less cute shoes on for this. Leggings instead of jeans would be nice too. Not that it mattered. The handicap would only keep Rosa’s humiliation from being total.

“Ready?” Rosa asked, queuing up a baby song for babies.

“No way, you don’t get off that easy.” Melody said, cranking the selection wheel up to a Challenge level song. “Ready or not,” they said in time with the machine’s announcer, “here we go!”

As they predicted, Melody destroyed Rosa at their opening song. The next one was a easy victory as well. By the third or fourth song, Rosa was warmed up and it was clear she’d had some practice. Eight songs in, Melody was sweaty and starting to stumble, but Rosa’s feet were hitting the pads just as crisply as ever. She barely edged Melody out on that song, and took her first victory on the ninth.

Gasping, Melody waved Rosa down. “Okay, okay. You’re not a noob.” They panted, gasping. “Need a break.”

“Haha, told you!” Rosa said, helping Melody down off the platform. The half-dozen people waiting for a shot at the game gave them a round of enthusiastic applause. “Hay-sus. I did not expect you to be that good, though.”

Melody found a bottle of water and a quiet patch of wall to lean against. It wasn’t long before their lungs stopped burning and the ache went out of their side. Rosa seemed a bit winded too, more than she’d let on, up at the machine.

It was Melody’s turn to be watched, apparently. Every time they glanced over at Rosa they caught her looking at them. They were trying to think of something to talk about when Rosa suddenly leaned in close. Really, insanely, in Melody’s bubble close.

“You’ve got a little bit of sauce on your cheek.” Rosa said. Before Melody could respond, Rosa leaned all the way in and delicately kiss-licked the spot away.

Full-Metal Lesbian Panic. Melody stared at Rosa with wide eyes. Their heart was pounding again. It WAS a date! Right? You wouldn’t just kiss someone if it wasn’t a date. Melody was suddenly very aware of the closeness of Rosa’s wide hips, the clean sporty smell of her deodorant and sweat, the proximity of her lips…

There were other sensations too. Heat that coiled down through Melody’s belly. Tingling on their lips. Dampness that was wicked away by the padding between their legs…

The pullup! Regular panic joined the gay panic to completely lock Melody up. What if Rosa grabbed their butt and felt the padding? What if… other things happened?

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

“Melody, was that okay?” Rosa asked, sounding concerned and maybe even nervous. “I should have asked first.”

Talking was not possible, and Melody felt it was very unfair of Rosa to request a response. On the other hand, seeing Rosa’s expression grow progressively more upset and even scared was unbearable.

So Melody did something insane.

They leaned in, bringing trembling lips against Rosa’s. The kiss made fireworks go off in Melody’s brain. Pullup forgotten. Beatrix forgotten. For a glorious moment there was only the feeling of Rosa’s lips on Melody’s, her strong hands on their shoulders, her taut back under their hands.

As they came apart Melody felt a little dizzy. There was a huge, goofy grin plastered across their face and absolutely nothing they could do about it.

“Good answer.” Rosa said huskily. “I was uh, kind of worried that you didn’t realize this was a date.”

Melody laughed their least-cool, braying laugh. “Oh shit, sorry Rosa. I totally didn’t think it was.”

Rosa giggled heartily. “I knew you were one of those useless lesbians!”

“Shut up,” Melody pushed Rosa playfully, delighted for any excuse to touch her. “We can’t all be super confident Ls.”

“That’s true. Because you are ridiculously adorable when you get blushy.”

Of course, that made Melody blush, and the blushing made them blush more, and then everything was resolved when Rosa kissed them again. Rosa’s hands slid down Melody’s back to their sides, and as they reached their waist Melody jumped a bit, catching Rosa’s hands.

Stupid pullup!

“Too fast?” Rosa asked, as concern warred with frustration in her tone.

“Sorry, I uh,” Melody searched hard for an explanation. “You’re really hot!” They blurted, since that was apparently the best their brain could do.

“You too.” Reluctantly, Rosa withdrew her hands. “I’ll be good. For now.”

“More kisses?” Melody asked, a lot more plaintively than they’d intended.

Rosa answered that with a kiss, and then several more kisses, and then some tricks with her tongue that left Melody sure that their blush was now a permanent feature. Even with the pullup things got hot and wet between Melody’s legs. That only made things sexier, and Melody didn’t fight the feeling. Everything was going too well for worries.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Not the heavy, gray, awful blur that the end of a session with Beatrix had been. It was cotton candy clouds and rainbow lights. The air smelled like bliss and there were probably unicorns involved somewhere.

They held hands on the ride home, and shared one last kiss in the car. Melody was practically floating as they made their way inside.

“Well, I don’t think I have to ask how your night went.” Veronica said, looking up from the book she was reading on the couch.

“Yeah.” Melody said, the goofy smile resurfacing.

“Do you want someone to talk to about it?”

Obviously, the answer was no. Sharing stuff with their roommates was dumb. The Melody thing to do was to go hide in their room and freak out about their date.

Instead they found themself on the couch, gushing to Veronica. Even being teased about not realizing it was a date didn’t bother them. The only thing that put a tiny crack in Melody’s mood was when Veronica unbuttoned Melody’s jeans and quickly peeked at their pullup. It happened so fast, Veronica had her hands back in her lap by the time Melody had theirs on their waistband.

“I can see you either had a really good time, or a small accident.” Veronica said, lightly. “You’ve lost one of your comets.”

“We uh, we kissed a LOT.” Melody blushed.

“How did you feel about wearing that while you were with Rosa?”

“It made things more complicated.” Melody pouted. “I was worried about her finding out about it.”

“Well you don’t have to wear one on your dates with her, if you don’t want to. At least not unless there were some good reason.” Veronica said in a perfectly reasonable tone. As if there was some kind of reason where it would make sense to be diapered on a date!?

“Uh, good.” Melody nodded.

“And that’s all there was, just worry that you’d be discovered?”

“Uh, I enjoyed having it on.” Melody said, looking away bashfully.

“So you still have that association with wearing padding.” Veronica said. “But now with a much better memory to attach to it.”

“Yeah.” Melody giggled.

“In that case, it might make sense for you to wear them when you’re with Rosa.” Veronica said.

“But… but…” Melody squirmed. “She’ll find out!”

“Everyone has been in a situation where they don’t have the ‘right’ sort of underpants for things taking a romantic turn. I’m sure you could direct attention away from them if you got to the point of taking off clothes.” Veronica said. “You could also just tell her about them.”

“No way!” Melody’s lip quivered. “She’ll think I’m gross, and weird!”

“Will she?” Veronica cocked her head to the side. “She doesn’t sound like a very understanding person.”

“You don’t even know her, she’s super nice!” Melody protested, practically hopping on the couch in agitation. “She’s always really considerate, and she was interested in my e-sports stuff.”

“Oh, then it doesn’t sound like a big problem.” Veronica said, with a very subtle smile.

“That’s not… it’s different!” Melody sighed, crossing their arms over their chest.

“Maybe, maybe not.” Veronica gently stroked Melody’s hair. “I’m not saying I’ll make you wear them, but it may be helpful. If you do wear them, it doesn’t have to be a disaster.”

“I don’t know.” Melody said.

“You don’t have to decide right now. I’m glad your evening was so good.”

“It really was.” Emboldened by the hair pats and their post-date fuzzies, Melody leaned over until they were tentatively resting their head on Veronica’s shoulder.

Veronica deftly pulled Melody in to more comfortably rest on her. “I haven’t seen you actually happy like this… I think ever. It’s good to see.” Her hand resumed lightly stroking Melody’s hair.

A super satisfied, relaxed sigh flowed out of Melody. They realized in the next moment that that wasn’t all that was flowing. Though it was small, there was a definite patch of warm and wet on Melody’s crotch. At first they had a moment of panic. Melody didn’t want to have sexy thoughts about Veronica. Examining their feelings didn’t make the situation much better. No sexy thoughts were being had, but that meant the wet was something even more embarrassing.

“Uh, I think I’ll go to bed.” Melody said suddenly. “Stuff to do tomorrow.”

“Alright, let’s get you in a fresh pullup before bed.” Veronica said.

“Oh uh, no need.” Melody stammered. “It was just a little bit of sexy thoughts, no big deal.”

Veronica craned her head around to look Melody in the eyes. Melody stared back, feeling a bit like a bunny staring at a hawk. Even though they expected it, Melody couldn’t make their hands move to block Veronica’s from checking their pants again.

“I see. You really did relax.” Veronica said. “Well, this kind of thing can happen with this therapy. You are getting a new pullup for certain, unless you think you need something a bit more protective.”

“No! No, that’s okay, don’t need to go there.” Melody said.

“Okay, but I’m going to check you in the morning too.” Veronica said. “I know we’ve skipped that the last couple of days but I think it’s time to bring it back. Also, this settles the issue of you wearing protection on your dates.”

“Veronica!” Melody said, in a whine to rival even Briana’s best.

“No arguing.” Veronica said. “Your issues obviously coming up in connection with dating. More importantly, you don’t want to have a little accident like that around Rosa without protection, do you?”

Melody swallowed and shook their head.

“Good Melody.” Veronica said. The words were far more soothing than they had any right to be. “Now, let’s get you changed and in bed.”

• Like 10

Another great chapter! Honestly, some of the best parts of my week are the 2 days you release chapters. I'm really excited to see what happens between Melody and Rosa...what Rosa will say about the pulls ups...and even more interested to see what happens when Bea finds out about Rosa or vice-versa. 

???

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Another great chapter! Honestly, some of the best parts of my week are the 2 days you release chapters. I'm really excited to see what happens between Melody and Rosa...what Rosa will say about the pulls ups...and even more interested to see what happens when Bea finds out about Rosa or vice-versa. 

???

Thank you! ❤️ 

Melody has some exciting times ahead. Times fueled by their amazing ability to make decisions. So many decisions. ?

• Like 1

I see Melody is having some transference issues... *giggle snorts*

But seriously glad to see Melody finally finding happiness Rosa seems super good for her.

I do feel like she needs to talk to her about having just gotten out of an abusive relationship and still not being over it though..

It's fine to leave Briana unsupervised, right? I mean, she's capable of being an adult sometimes, right?

-----

Chapter 15

"Are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself for the afternoon?" Veronica asked.

Briana nodded. "I'll be fine. I know I've had a lot of little time lately, but I'm feeling a lot better because of it."

"Alright, I'm trusting you to be good. I asked Melody and they said you could use their Switch. You've got snacks in the fridge." Veronica fussed with Briana's short hair. "I have a doctor's appointment and a meeting at school. I'll be back but not until after dinner time."

"I'll be fiiiine." Briana said, snuggling in to Veronica for a hug.

"I'm sure you will be hon." Veronica said. Briana was delighted to have her snuggles earn a kiss on the top of her head. Less delightful was Veronica tugging at the waistband of Briana's skirt.

"Mom! I'm dry, I'm in big kid mode." Her pullup, because again, she was a big girl this afternoon, was completely dry.

"Just checking." Veronica smiled fondly. "I'm off, be good."

Briana nodded and waved as mom headed out the door. Preparing herself with a deep breath, she looked around the house. It had been AGES since she'd been alone.

"Time to finally pay off Tom Nook!" Briana declared, popping into Melody's room to search for the Switch. She found it quickly enough, next to Melody's computer which was beeping every few seconds.

Curiosity burned hot and Briana flicked the monitor on before she really thought about what she was doing. Nothing seemed wrong with the computer, there were just a lot of Discord messages coming in.

Briana squirmed. It'd be wrong to look at Melody's messages, but it's not like she'd never seen messages pop up when Melody had let her use their computer before. Whatever was going on seemed pretty urgent, three more messages had come in while Briana had hesitated.

Opening up Discord revealed a flood of messages that were all variations on "answer me!" over and over. They were just one or two words each in text-speak abbreviations. Whoever it was, 'bbXXX', seemed pretty frantic. Briana hesitated only a little before putting her hands on the keyboard.

· bbXXX – dude answer rn

· Ocarina – Hi, this isn't Melody. It's her roommate. Is everything okay?

The flood of messages came to an abrupt stop. Briana bit her lip, hoping she was doing the right thing.

· bbXXX – you surprised me looking 4 Melody

· bbXXX – worried about her

· Ocarina – I think Melody is okay. They should be home soon.

· bbXXX – need to talk to her rl bad

· bbXXX – i always forget how to get there, can u give me address for phone

· Ocarina – You don't know where she lives?

Briana frowned, wondering if she should tell this person her address. A quick look at the chat history showed it was extensive. The messages went back years, with what looked like at least weekly, sometimes daily messages.

· bbXXX – just bad with directions lol

· bbXXX – got new phone, don't have places saved address plz

· bbXXX – super important need to talk to her

· bbXXX – plz, i have to say in person

· bbXXX – too important for txt

Briana stared at the screen, chewing on her lip. Something about this seemed off, but it was hard to think. Not as bad as it'd been in the couple of weeks since meeting Tamira's boyfriend, to be sure. It just felt like there was cotton behind her eyes.

· bbXXX – plz, need to see her right away

· Ocarina – Okay. It's 1920 DeLarverie Dr.

· bbXXX – thx

· bbXXX – 4 real

· bbXXX – see u soon

Briana blinked as the person signed off immediately. "Wow, they must really need to see Melody." She shrugged and headed back out to the living room.

There was barely enough time to check her shops and farm the money-rock before Briana's Animal Crossing session was interrupted by a knock at the door. She wondered who could possibly be knocking. It took an awkwardly long pause and another knock on the door before she remembered the Discord conversation.

"Coming!" Briana hopped up and yanked the door open. There was a model-pretty woman on the other side with curly blonde hair and a cut outfit on. Cuter than Mom would ever let Briana wear, that's for sure. Since 'adopting' her, Veronica had put a stop to crop-tops and mini-skirts. Even Briana's current outfit of a skirt above the knee and a blouse tied in front had needed negotiation.

"Uh, hi." Briana said.

"Hey. I'm Beatrix." Beatrix said with a kind-of scary smile. "Can I come in? It's hella cold out."

"Oh, sure." Briana stepped aside to let Beatrix in. "Did your mom forget to get you your coat?"

"My mom?" Beatrix asked, peering at Briana with a hand on her hip.

"Yeah! Sometimes I go out without a coat but mom usually reminds me to take one."

Beatrix's eyes widened. She smiled again, much more friendly than the last smile. "You've gotta be Briana, right?"

"Yeah, that's me!" Briana said, smiling back. "Do you want some hot cocoa? Mom left me a ton of snacks."

"Yeah, that'd be great." Beatrix said. "You the only one home right now?"

"Until Melody gets back." Briana said, heading into the kitchen and putting the electric kettle on.

"When's that?"

"Maybe like an hour?" Briana shrugged. "Ooh, which mug do you want? I want the kitty one, but you can have any other one except for the one with the poem on it."

"Let me guess, that's your mom's mug?" Beatrix asked. Her eyes were wide and fixed intensely on Briana whenever she met them.

Briana decided that she liked Beatrix. She was obviously a good friend of Melody's and was perceptive. Best of all she was paying way more attention to her than people usually did.

"She's the only one that can use it, and she only uses it for tea."

"You're a sweet kid, aren't you Briana?" Beatrix said, lightly brushing a hand through Briana's hair.

"I think so. Thanks!" Feeling a little self-conscious at the effusive praise, Briana squirmed and stretched. Beatrix's eyes flashed downward. Following the gaze, Briana realized the waistband of her pullup was showing.

"I have big girl undies on today." Briana smiled proudly.

"Oh yeah? Let me see." Despite her bold manner, Beatrix hesitated for a second before grabbing the hem of Briana's skirt.

Diaper checks were pretty much constant nowadays, so Briana let Beatrix lift her skirt without protest. "See? All the flowers are still on there."

Beatrix shook her head and laughed. "Good girl, I guess."

"Yeah!" Briana grabbed the now-boiling kettle and filled the mugs. She handed one to Beatrix who bravely took a sip without waiting for it to cool down.

"So do you wear diapers all the time?" Beatrix asked.

"I'm not wearing one now." Briana protested.

"But you usually do?"

Briana looked down and blushed slightly. "I always wear them to bed, and sometimes in the day."

"Does Melody wear them too?"

"She only wears pullups, but she's wearing them every day now." Briana said, risking a sip of the hot cocoa.

"Oh yeah? She really likes them huh?"

"I'm not sure, I think so, but she has to wear them because she's doing mom's therapy thing."

"No shit?" Beatrix set her cup down, even more intent on Briana now. "Tell me more."

"I don't know exactly how it works but it's a therapy thing that mom does. She has to wear them for a while to help work out some stuff."

"That is crazy. Like, legit crazy." Beatrix chuckled. "You know, she wears them for me too, but not for therapy. She does it because it turns her on."

"Really?" Briana asked. "They don't do that for me, but uh, sometimes I do sexy stuff in them."

"Hah, I bet you do." Beatrix said, backing Briana up against the kitchen counter. "Cute blush."

"Oh uh... thanks." Briana's heart fluttered, more scared than exited. Something about Beatrix was getting less friendly and more pushy.

"So are you and Melody girlfriends?"

"No. I don't think she likes me that way."

"You sure? Mel is pretty dumb about picking up on that kind of..."

The front door opened and Beatrix walked away from Briana in mid-sentence. Briana followed in confusion.

"Let me just get my stuff and we can head back out." Melody said, shuffling in with their backpack. A strong looking woman was behind them. Melody's face twisted in fear as soon as they caught sight of Beatrix.

"Where the FUCK have you been Mel?" Beatrix shouted, the sheer fury in her voice driving Melody back a step and sending Briana scampering back to the kitchen doorway.

"Bea? What are you doing here?"

"Who's this bitch?" Beatrix waved a hand aggressively at Rosa. "You don't quit this, Mel. NOBODY quits this!"

"Who the fuck are you?" Rosa asked, squaring her shoulders.

Melody looked horrified, their face had drained of all color. "Rosa, uh, can you like, bounce for a second. I'm super sorry about this..."

"What the hell is going on Melody?" Rosa asked. She tried to push past Melody, her expression turning to shock and hurt when Melody pushed back.

"I'm really sorry but can you just go..."

"Yeah, get out of here, bitch." Beatrix had advanced within grabbing range of Melody, and didn't hesitate to grab their jeans and yank downward. She didn't have the angle to pull Mel's pants down, but a big chunk of Melody's blue pullup was exposed. "My little diaper dolly and I need to have a talk."

Panic was written across Melody's face as they flailed out of Beatrix's grip. "I'm so sorry babe I will text you please go." They stammered and shoved Rosa out the door, closing it.

There was a shouted, "What the fuck!" From the other side of the door and then the sound of someone angrily stomping away.

Briana stared in horror, wishing there was something she could do to help Melody. Fear and guilt churned in her stomach.

"What are you even doing here?" Melody asked. "Why are you in my house?"

"The other diaper-baby let me in." Beatrix smirked. "Now, let's talk about how you're going to apologies for ignoring me."

"Apologize? What are you talking about..." Melody squeaked as Beatrix pushed them up against the wall. They were squirming in what was clearly a potty-dance.

"Remember? You're my diaper dolly. Except you're going to have to do a LOT of work to get back to seeing me naked." Beatrix grabbed Melody's ear and twisted.

"STOP IT!" Briana shrieked. "You're hurting her!"

Beatrix turned slowly to Briana. It was the coldest look Briana had ever seen. She whimpered and backed up another step.

"You see? She's pissed all over herself." Beatrix whipped out her phone and snapped a picture. "You're turning into the same thing. You think you can date a regular girl? No way. You're my diaper dolly or you're just jilling off."

Briana looked down at the wet patches on her skirt and the streaks down her legs. She fell to her knees and wailed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Leave her alone." Melody said.

"You don't give orders, remember?" Beatrix grabbed Melody's crotch. "Pretty warm, diaper dolly. You peed too, huh?"

"I said leave her alone!" Melody looked more angry than scared now. Briana's surprise was nothing to the shock on Beatrix's face when Melody pushed her away with enough force to make her stumble.

"Just, get out. Don't ever talk to me ever again." Melody's eyes were full of tears but they still looked angry and determined.

"You don't want to do this. I have that whole photoshoot, remember? You think I can't find out who your girltoy was? Hell, I'll set up a fucking Only Fans for you." Beatrix's tone was harsh, hateful.

"Bea, get out of my house before I either break your nose or call the cops." Melody said, their fists balled up and shoulders shaking.

"You little..." Beatrix's breath came fast, her face a mask of rage. "Fine, you're done. You're done here, online, at school, everywhere. You fucked up, diaper baby. You fucked up bad."

"GET. OUT." Melody yanked the door open.

Beatrix stormed out. Melody slammed the door and locked it. They sank to the floor, silently crying.

Briana sniffled and watched Melody for a few minutes. Tentatively, she crawled over to her roommate.

"M-melody. I'm suh-sorry. I thought she was your friend."

"Doesn't matter now." Melody said, shuddering with another silent sob.

"I'm really sorry!" Briana wailed. "I... I didn't know that was going to happen!"

"Briana..." Melody shook their head. "Just... forget it for now." They sounded terrible, flat, beyond sad.

Guilt threatened to crush Briana, but she pushed it aide in the face of Melody's sadness. For lack of anything better to do, she reached out and wrapped her arms around her roommate. Surprisingly, Melody hugged back tightly.

"I just couldn't let her bully you." Melody said softly into Briana's shoulder.

"It's my fault." Briana said, sniffling. She couldn't believe that Melody was still being nice to her after what she'd done.

"She's a horrible bully." Melody said, raising her head and wiping her eyes. "Believe me, I know."

"And I brought her here." Briana whimpered. "Melody, I'm so sorry."

"I know." Melody patted Briana's back. "Let's get you cleaned up okay?"

"No! You don't hafta take care of me after what I did. I'll figure it out on my own. I'm being a big girl today anyway."

"Not in those potty-pants you aren't." Melody said, surprising Briana with a chuckle.

"You're really not mad at me?" Briana asked in a whisper.

"I really wish you hadn't brought Beatrice over." Melody said. "But I know how she is. She's a really good liar. A lot of stuff sucks right now but it also felt good to tell her off."

"But what about all the stuff she said she was going to do?"

"I think she'll calm down." Melody said. "I guess I have to start talking to her again, but I'm sure she knows she was getting a little crazy."

"Really?" Briana asked, peering skeptically at Melody.

"Oh, calming her down is going to suck too." Melody said with a shrug. "Maybe I did go to far this time, maybe not. But either way, we can't change it now. What we can change is your pullup."

"You're all kinds-a more confidant and stuff since you changed your pronouns." Briana nuzzled close to Melody, wishing they were a big sibling for her instead of just a roommate.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, you're different than when you moved in."

"Thanks kiddo." Melody kissed Briana on top of her head, just like Veronica! Briana squirmed extra close to get every last bit of snuggles out before she had to go get changed.

Lying on the changing table, Briana let her mind drift away while Melody applied their now-expert changing skills. There had to be something she could do to fix the problems she made for her big... for Melody. First thing she could do was be a good girl for Melody, so she didn't object when her pullup was replaced with a diaper. Even when Melody swapped out her cute blouse and skirt for a onesie, Briana didn't make a fuss.

When Melody lead her to the playpen though, Briana felt she had to say something. "Melody, I wanna play Animal Crossing. I don't need to be in my playpen."

"Briana, I said I wasn't mad at you, and I'm not, but I think you know you screwed up. Don't make me put you in an actual time out."

Pouts and puppy-dog eyes were powerful weapons in Briana's arsenal, and she'd used them effectively against Melody before. Unfortunately just the thought of turning on the baby-charm on Melody made her feel guilty. With a sigh, she climbed over the wall of the playpen and picked up one of her stuffies.

"You won't leave me alone in here, will you?"

"Naw." Melody said. "I'm going to be on my phone for a bit though, I have to see if I can fix things with Rosa."

Briana nodded, and flopped down on the pen's padded floor. She was good at make-believe, super good! So good that she pretended to play-pretend with her stuffies and watched Melody while they texted.

It didn't look like it was going well. There were a lot of creases in Melody's brow, even some tears in her eyes at one moment. Briana wished with all her heart that she could fix things, or say something to help Melody, but there was nothing. Very quietly, so that Melody wouldn't notice, she cried. Beartholomew was kind enough to wipe away the tears with his fuzzy brown paw.

The afternoon had been a lot. Though she wanted to be there for Melody, Briana found herself waking from a nap with Veronica crouched down next to her.

"Wake up sleepy-head. I hear you had a rough afternoon."

Briana nodded sadly. "I did a bad thing. I didn't mean to though! But it was still really bad for Melody."

"She told me a little bit about what happened. Why don't you tell me your side of things?"

Veronica sat next to the playpen with it's side folded down and listened while Briana went through her story. She tried to stress her good intentions in answering the Discord messages, and talking to Beatrice, but she knew it sounded bad.

"Honey, I think we need to talk about rules a little bit. I didn't think I needed to tell you this, but you can't invite people over when you don't have someone from the house or a babysitter here."

"Not anybody?" Briana frowned. "But you said I could still see my friends."

"You can see them when I'm here, or when one of your other roommates are here. What happened this afternoon has me really worried about your judgement."

Briana sighed but nodded. "Okay Mom."

Veronica smiled, one of her secret radiant smiles that she only shared with Briana and Dad. "I was hoping you'd still be thinking like a big girl when I got back. There's something I want to talk to you about, even more so because of what happened today. It's a talk for a big girl."

"I can do it!" Briana said, sitting up and wishing her diaper wouldn't crinkle so loud. "I'll pay attention, and really listen, I promise."

"I need more than that for the talk though." Veronica said. "I need you to make a decision, and it's a big girl decision. You had some pretty bad decisions today. How are you feeling right now?"

Briana looked down at her crossed legs and considered that seriously. It was true that she was having trouble thinking about anything. Especially grown-up stuff. But if she was being honest with herself, and her guilt over Melody was forcing her to be honest, she also hadn't tried very hard. As soon as things felt fuzzy, she'd gone with her instincts instead of really thinking things out.

She looked Veronica in the eyes, and forced all the kiddy-tone out of her voice. "I can handle a serious talk, Mom. I'm listening and present."

"That was much more grown up." Veronica said, cupping Briana's cheek. "Is it hard for you to do?"

Briana nodded, with the added benefit of nuzzling Veronica's hand. "Yes, but I can do it for a while."

"Very good." Veronica took Briana's hand and lead her up to her bedroom suite.

She sat in her office chair and pulled Briana into her lap, just as she had at the start of the therapy sessions. It seemed so long ago, but the memories came rushing back. Crying on Veronica's lap in a wet diaper. Feeling like nothing could get fixed. Finally trusting Veronica to help her, and eventually to be her mom.

It was a big chunk of emotions all at once, especially after the afternoon. Briana wiped her damp eyes and tried to keep thinking clearly.

"It's emotional coming back to this spot, isn't it?" Veronica asked.

"Yes." Briana paused while she tried to figure out what she wanted to say. "It was really hard to trust you, really scary. I wanted you to help me, really badly. What you were asking was scary though. Not just the trust but also doing something that people would think was weird."

"You are doing so well with this right now. I'm really proud of you." Veronica gently smoothed Briana's hair. "Not only are you articulate, but you've correctly guessed what we're going to talk about. This is about continuing your therapy."

"We haven't been really uh, deliberate about it in a while." Briana said, nodding.

"That's true. I've been letting you use your little-time as a comfort, a way to blow off steam and recover. I think you may have gotten kind of tangled up in switching back and forth though."

"I was doing okay for a while, but having little time with Gary at school got confusing." Briana said. It wasn't until the words left her mouth that she remembered she'd never told Mom about Gary's additions to the game.

"What's this?" Veronica sounded firm, but Briana was sure she could wiggle out of answering. That is, if she were still little she could. Unfortunately, a big girl would answer the question.

"Um, he set up changing stuff and some coloring books and stuff in his office. So that I could come by and play." Briana bit her lip. "Don't be mad at him! He likes to play with me that way, and I didn't say no!"

"Hmm." Veronica didn't look like she was going to cooperate on not being mad at Gary. Before Briana could plead his case again, Veronica continued. "I can see how that might have lead to some of your problems, but I think he probably only accelerated something that was going to happen anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in the extreme version of the therapy, the patient has an emotional crisis and then sharply regresses." Veronica searched Briana's eyes, and nodded, apparently satisfied that she was still paying attention. "Like you did. The journey back up is supposed to be gradual, but you snapped back out of it pretty quickly."

"Isn't that good? You said you were proud of me?" Briana asked tentatively.

"I am proud of you." Veronica said emphatically. "But we're doing field research on this in real-time. I think you missed out on a clean transition out of being a baby, and it has you stuck flipping between states."

"So that's why it's hard for me not to be little right now?"

"I think so."

"And... it's bad for me to be little?" Briana twisted her hands in her lap.

"Briana, sweetheart." Veronica kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, and I love having you for a daughter. I like taking care of you when you're little, but I want it to be your choice, not something you can't help."

"So even if I never HAD to be little again, I could still..."

"Be my baby girl, get your diapers changed, and get tucked in to your crib with a story?" Veronica said. "Yes."

The sigh Briana let out released a weight on her chest she hadn't realized was there. "Okay, so um, what do you think we should do? Or uh, what does the therapy call for?"

"Going back to being a baby, and transitioning out of it slowly, step by step so that it feels like a natural progression."

"But, last time I had to be really upset to um, be mentally there." Briana said. She found herself fidgeting and kicking her legs, and willed herself to stop. The brain-fog was creeping back in. She thought she could hold it together for the rest of the conversation, but hopefully that wouldn't be too long.

"Yes, but you're having similar cognitive confusion." Veronica said. "I also have a sensate-trigger that should help you regress back. Ultimately though, you making a choice to give in to a regressed mental state and surrendering to that cognitive mode may be the key to you being able to choose to not be little when you need to."

Briana didn't answer right away. The words Veronica was using seemed to be getting longer and more tricky. After going over Veronica's words a couple of times, she felt confident that she knew what she wanted to say.

"Yes please." Briana said, making calm, purposeful eye contact. "I hate being stuck where I can think but not well. I trust you Mom. And um, being a baby sounds kind of nice right now."

"You're sure?" Veronica asked. "We are talking about no more adult privileges until you get mentally old enough to have them back. No more privacy, and no more using the toilet."

"After what I did today, it's not like I deserve any adult stuff anyway." Briana said sadly.

"This isn't a punishment." Veronica said. "You have to choose to do it, not be forced."

Briana stuck her tongue out at Veronica. "You couldn't just let me pretend it's a punishment?"

"Briana..."

"I know, I know." Briana sighed. "Having to be grown up and take responsibility is the real punishment. I'll be a baby again. But um, I don't know how to just go back to that."

"Well, like I said, I have a certain trigger that I think will do it for you." Oddly, Veronica's voice cracked a little. Briana looked at her mom and was surprised to see uncertainty, maybe even embarrassment in her face.

"Um, are you okay?"

"This is just very personal." Veronica said softly. "It's a big thing for me to ask of you, and I feel selfish for asking. I really, genuinely think of you as my daughter. But I know I'm not, actually."

"What!?" Briana surprised them both by the amount of upset in her voice. "You said you were, I asked you and you said you would be my mom."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry." Veronica bit her lip and clasped Briana's hands. "That's not what I meant. I just don't want to assume that you're as attached as I am. I don't want to take anything away from you."

"Mom..." Briana took a deep breath. "Mommy. I love you. I never had a real mom until you."

She squeezed Veronica's hands tightly. "You're my real mommy."

Caught off guard and with her hands pinned, Veronica couldn't catch the tears that welled in her eyes. From her expression she didn't seem to mind, even as two uncharacteristically messy trails of black eyeliner darkened her cheeks.

"Thank you, sweetie. My Briana." Veronica kissed Bri gently on the forehead. "I guess I should tell you the trigger now. It's one of the most primal, baby things a person experiences. You'd be breastfeeding. From me. Obviously, I can't completely feed you like I could a tiny baby but I've been doing treatments and..."

Veronica's words faded into a roar of sound that washed over Briana's ears. She stared at Veronica as the world disappeared into a tunnel that left only her Mom's face in front of her. Something quivered inside her, threatening to scatter her thoughts to the winds.

"Mommy." Briana interrupted, attempting to touch Veronica's cheek but more-pawing it instead. "I'm hungry."

"Oh." Veronica chuckled. "You're sure you want to..."

A very little-brained giggle welled up in Briana. She patted Veronica's chest. "I didn't have dinner cause I was asleep."

"Well, we better get you fed then." Veronica said. She lead an impatient and squirmy Briana to the bedroom, sitting on the bed and laying Briana across her lap.

Briana watched raptly as Veronica unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her maternity bra. When Veronica cradled her back to lift her into position, a massive shiver ran down her body. They both hesitated for a moment. Briana put her mouth firmly on Veronica's nipple.

The taste was sweet and deeply comforting in a way that a bottle of formula had never been. Briana peeked up to see if Mommy was crying again, but instead she saw a pure glow of contentment on Veronica's face.

Closing her eyes, Briana let the same glowing expression overtake her as she sucked away on her dinner. The fog came crashing down into her brain, and she let it in without resisting. There wasn't any need for thinking. She was wrapped on all sides by her mommy's love.

As her last choice for a while, Briana let herself fall down deep into little-space. All the way down, to soft comfortable bottom of the well that she'd only touched before while in extreme distress. Now she let herself be carried gently by it, be welcomed by it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Little_Pooh_Abbeh said:

This series of Briana stories is one of my favorites on this forum. Please ilkeep this amazing work going.

Thank you! It absolutely will continue. :) In fact, the second to last chapter (chapter 39) is already written. Tons more Briana and Melody to come. 

You can always check out my archive linked in my signature. 80% of the stories on there are free, including lots more LSB. 

9 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

riana blinked as the person signed off immediately. "Wow, they must really need to see Melody." She shrugged and headed back out to the living room.

Oh..... Oh fuck... Briana! Honey no!!... Oh no...

9 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Uh, hi." Briana said.

"Hey. I'm Beatrix." Beatrix said with a kind-of scary smile. "Can I come in? It's hella cold out."

reiny-scared.gif

giphy.gif

stranger-danger-simpsons.gif

• Like 1

Me getting into 36 different secure databases and preparing to digital nuke Beatrix in Retaliation if she revenge porn's Melody...

ninjala-jane.gif

SolSombraYSoldados I have been lurking on the story board for awhile now and I must say that for the most part I have enjoyed reading both of your stories about Briana and her friends.  I enjoy the fact that your characters are very likeable.  I also like that most of your characters are well fleshed out. 

However, in that same vein I must admit I am concerned that with you adding more characters to the story that some of them might get the short end of the stock.

I do have another criticism, but because it might pass people off and because it is more of a me thing related to my reading problem when it comes to my ADHD I will not bring it up.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

SolSombraYSoldados I have been lurking on the story board for awhile now and I must say that for the most part I have enjoyed reading both of your stories about Briana and her friends.  I enjoy the fact that your characters are very likeable.  I also like that most of your characters are well fleshed out. 

However, in that same vein I must admit I am concerned that with you adding more characters to the story that some of them might get the short end of the stock.

I do have another criticism, but because it might pass people off and because it is more of a me thing related to my reading problem when it comes to my ADHD I will not bring it up.

This is chapter 15 of 40, so we do have some time to flesh those characters out. Some get a stronger treatment than others, of course, but I like having side characters. I feel it makes the world feel a bit more real, at least for this type of slice of life story.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! Plenty more to come. :)

• Like 1

Revenge of the Beatrix. :(

-----

Chapter 16

Melody was feeling sick to their stomach. It had taken a lot of effort to calm Beatrix down. An entire weekend and a lot of scary promises. The feeling of being free that had been so nice when they'd kicked Beatrix out of the house was gone. Melody was Mr. Incredible gone uncanny now.

Making the feeling worse was that they had no energy to patch things up with Rosa. That's the person they should have talked to first, the person they actually wanted to fix things with. Beatrix didn't make idle threats though. Melody had seen Bea follow through on nasty threats in the past.

The sick feeling in their stomach was making their head spin. The only thing that had stopped Beatrix from demanding full-on diaper slave sessions was Melody quipping, "I thought you weren't a lesbian."

It had been a nice win in the moment, but like all wins against Beatrix, Melody was going to pay for it. They were sure of that. Bea's first punishment was bad enough. Melody had to wet a diaper in the morning before school, and wear it wet all day. This being a Beatrix punishment, they also had to provide video evidence of the morning's wetting, and stay hydrated all day. Finally they'd have to "report" to Bea when they were done with classes.

"That'll be fun." Melody said to themself with a quiet sigh. "I'm sure she just wants to yell at me when I can't talk back to her."

Melody checked their phone. They were out of time to stall. They'd already bluffed their way through their morning session with Veronica, claiming to just be tired. It had been easy to sneak a diaper from Briana's stash to replace the pullup Veronica had put them in. For some reason Briana was in super baby mode at the moment and taking up a lot of everyone's time.

Deliberately, Melody relaxed and let herself wet. They looked down to see the diaper slightly expand, feeling again the sexy shame along with warm and wet. It felt weird now to be feeling hot and bothered over something to do with Beatrix. Melody wondered what it would be like to do this in front of Rosa. They flinched away from the thought immediately. Rosa would be grossed out, of course. She didn't want a baby to date, she wanted a woman. Or a genderfluid butch, or something. Anything but a baby.

Wiping away tears, Melody shut off the video recording on their phone and pulled on their heaviest period-pants. Black and almost canvass-y in texture, they did a great job of hiding the diaper. For now anyway.

The ride to school was weird. Melody hadn't driven in a wet diaper since those awful sessions with Beatrix. The wet squish felt better than they wanted to admit, even when it got clammy. By the time they got to school, even that feeling was gone. The superabsorbent diaper was doing its job, despite being compressed by Melody's pants.

Classes were a hazy dream. Luckily Veronica's strict organization had gotten Melody way ahead. They cruised through lectures and labs without paying much attention to the intricacies of AI behavior. Keeping their stomach full of water was slowly but surely filling their diaper as well.

Melody's second wetting in their first class brought back the squishy feeling immediately, spreading it out from their crotch to their rear. It took longer to fade too, leaving Melody feeling a little damp on the way into the next class.

What genius decided to pack all their classes into three days? Melody grumped to themself as they finished the first two and a half hour lecture of the day. Getting up and moving created a whole new set of distracting sensations. Every step squeezed some liquid out of the padding, creating little damp spots.

Wetting in their lab created a new worry. It was getting way too easy to just let go. As Melody reviewed code they realized they'd started peeing without any kind of conscious decision that they could remember. The diaper was struggling for sure. This time the predominant feeling was just wetness, squishiness had faded to the background. It never managed to absorb everything before Melody wet yet again near the end of the four hour lab session.

The final wetting was pushing the diaper to it's breaking point. Melody felt like their waist, crotch, and butt were swimming in pee. They began to seriously worry about leaking, though at least they had on the best possible pants for that kind of thing.

Even so, Melody took ultra slow, careful steps out of the lab. Merely moving made liquid flow across their crotch or rear. Melody's skin itched, and they wondered in horror how they were going to explain diaper rash to Veronica.

"Melody!" A voice they'd been longing to hear put terror in Melody's heart.

"Hi Rosa." They said, turning and carefully holding their backpack at waist level. Was there a smell? Melody had put on a bunch of baby powder but it seemed like there had to be a smell at this point.

"Hey." Rosa paused a couple of feet away, standing as awkwardly as Melody felt. "So uh, I was bummed that you didn't text me last weekend, but I didn't either so I'm not throwing blame or anything."

"I'm really sorry." Melody said, more quietly than they'd been intending.

"No, I am." Rosa rubbed the back of her neck. "Look uh, I was all pissed off when you shoved me out of your house yesterday. But then I actually thought about it and I realized that wasn't the right way to go."

"I don't blame you!" Melody said quickly.

"I'm not like, apologizing for being mad." Rosa said with a nervous grin. "But I just wanted to let you know I got over it fast. I mean, you got assaulted, of course you had a weird reaction. I really wanted to let you know that I get it, okay? Like, Me Too."

Melody gulped and shivered. That's not what happened, they told themself. I don't need to call what happened assault. That would just make everything worse.

Rosa plowed on, "So we're cool, at least as far as I'm concerned, okay? You look super upset and I just hope it's not with me. If you need time to figure stuff out or whatever, that's fine, just uh..."

"Y-you're not going to break up with me?" Melody squeaked out. They immediately regretted saying it. Always the Virgin, never the Chad they admonished themself.

"Woah, no!" Rosa reached out for Melody, then backed off hesitantly when she bumped int the backpack between them. "I don't want to."

"Oh, cool." Melody's stomach churned again. There was way too much going on. Wet diaper, shame and arousal, wanting to throw themself into Rosa's arms sobbing and wanting to do a happy dance. Their vision closed into a tunnel with Rosa at the center.

"Does that mean I'm your girlfriend?" Rosa asked shyly.

Girlfriend. The word pushed the emotional blender inside Melody over to a happy floaty feeling. Things still felt unreal, but they didn't feel like they had to puke at least.

"I like that." Melody reached out to grab Rosa's hand. "My girlfriend." A doofy grin spread across their face, overfull diaper be damned.

"What do I call you?" Rosa asked. "You're going kinda non-binary lately right? Is uh, Joyfriend okay?"

Melody giggled in spite of themself. "That sounds so fucking twee."

"But you didn't say no." Rosa stepped up, lightly pushing the backpack to the side. Despite the terror of Rosa finding their diaper, Melody couldn't stop her.

"My joyfriend." Rosa pulled Melody into a light embrace, kissing them gently.

The diaper squished, Melody was sure it had leaked this time. Their heart thundered in their chest. Part of them wanted so badly for Rosa to find out. To pull down their pants and expose their diaper for Rosa instead of Beatrix. It would be so embarrassing, and sexy as the fury of a thousand suns.

The survival part of Melody's brain said, don't you fucking dare. Losing this sweet, happy moment was not worth even a super sexy fantasy. Fear hit Melody's horny brain like the cold pee splashing against their crotch.

"I have to go, I have to be at a thing." Melody said regretfully. "But um, can I call you tonight?"

"Call me? Like a boomer?" Rosa pretended to be confused for a moment before she chuckled loudly. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

"Cool." Melody stole another quick kiss, then squirmed out of Rosa's grasp. It was a lot easier to do with the countdown from their diaper leaking into the crotch of their pants.

"Aww, okay. You really gotta go, huh?" Rosa said wistfully.

"You have no idea." Melody said, holding back yet another urge to pee on top of the disaster they'd already made of their diaper. "Tonight, okay?"

"Tonight!" Rosa grinned, sappy enough to rival Melody's own lovestruck looks.

It hurt to hurry away from that smile. Hurrying made the situation in their pants a lot worse too. Twin rings of wet were making themselves known on Melody's pants. Luckily they weren't visible yet, but it was only a matter of time.

Melody crossed the Quad, crunching through leaves with every step. The sky was already dark, and the wind cut cold through their hoodie. It was especially cold where they'd leaked, and the liquid in their diaper was feeling frigid.

For a wild moment Melody considered wetting again, just to warm their diaper up. That wasn't a long term solution though, and it would probably leave their pants soaked and freezing. Anyway, they were almost at the lecture hall that Beatrix had ordered them to get to after lab.

The building was mostly undergraduate classes and at this hour it was empty except for cleaning staff and the occasional TA. Beatrix was in one of the empty classrooms, a heavy coat she'd set aside her only concession to the fall cold. She was wearing a white blouse that would have been completely see-through but for the pattern of tiny embroidered flowers on it. Her pants were shiny green vinyl that looked like it had been painted on.

Melody's stomach flopped again. Though the vibe was totally different than with Rosa, (With her GIRLFRIEND) there was no denying the pure sex that Beatrix exuded.

"There you are dolly." Beatrix looked Melody over. "Oooh, you're starting to leak. Looks like you did like you were told. Good dolly."

Bea stalked over to Melody and snatched the backpack out of Mel's hands, tossing it to the floor. "That's what today is about dolly. A little lesson about obedience."

Melody squirmed, wishing their nipples weren't getting hard under their shirt. "Yes Beatrix."

"Lucky for you, you're getting off pretty light today. All I'm going to do is change your nasty baby diaper and send you home. I got shit to do tonight."

"H-here?" Melody looked around the classroom worriedly. "The doors to these classrooms don't lock."

"Then I guess you better hope you get lucky that a janitor doesn't come by." Beatrix smirked. "One went by not too long ago. But if you want you can cry and whine about it like the baby you are. You might draw this out long enough to have somebody come in and check on us."

Melody swallowed around the lump in their throat. Best just to get this over quickly, they thought.

"Uh, fine. How do you want to um..."

"Let's get you out of those wet pants." Beatrix said with a vicious smile. "Just the pants. Let's see the diaper my dolly has been working on all day for me."

It was a relief to unbutton their pants and pull them down. The diaper expanded a little, taking a lot of the clammy wet feeling, though the rashy-itch remained. That relief lasted until Melody looked up to see Beatrix's scornful expression.

"Damn, you are soaked. Look at this pathetic dolly, pissing herself all day like a little baby." Beatrix reached down and squished the crotch of Melody's diaper, sending rivulets of pee down Melody's legs.

"Yeah, you need a change. Lie down on this table here."

Numbly focused on getting out of the situation as fast as she could, Melody obeyed. Their butt made a big wet spot on the table, but it wasn't like there was anything they could do about it.

"Now, how do you feel dolly? Enjoying that wet diaper?" Beatrix leaned over Melody, showing off tantalizing flashes of skin through her nearly-sheer shirt.

"Um, it's pretty uncomfortable."

"Good." Beatrix snarled. "That's what you get for trying to cut me off. That's the first part of your lesson."

Bea tore the tapes off Melody's diaper and let it flop down on the table. Without warning, she dug the heel of her hand into Melody's abdomen, right over her bladder. Melody's control, already tested by the amount of water she'd been drinking, failed instantly. A torrent of humiliating piss flowed out of her. The diaper caught most of it, but the pool of wet across the table was growing until it reached Melody's hoodie.

"Haha, look at you go! I should have been taking video for that."

Melody thanked themself for the small mercy that Bea hadn't thought to record things. They did begin to worry about the mess being made when Beatrix yanked the diaper out from under them and let it splat to the floor.

The change was anything but gentle. Beatrix mopped Melody roughly dry with a towel. There was no lotion for the pre-rash prickle on their rear. Another diaper went on right away, carelessly taped. Melody stared at the ceiling and hoped it would be over soon.

Unfortunately for that hope, Beatrix put something else under Melody's diapered butt. It wrapped around like a second diaper and Melody thought she was being double-diapered at first. When they looked down, they realized it was a pale-pink cloth garment. Not a cloth diaper, it was made of thick material, thicker than Melody's pants. It had a heavy strap sewn into it around the waist and another down around the crotch. It looked like a straightjacket-styled diaper cover.

To Melody's horror, Beatrix threaded the metal pin through the metal eyelets on the straps and snapped a padlock through it. Without the key, or some kind of serious cutting tool, those were not coming off Melody's hips.

"No!" Melody cried out, too scared to be quiet. "I can't wear pants over that! People will see, my roommates will find out, I can't, you can't..." They were hyperventilating, the room was starting to spin.

"Oh, you don't like your new booty shorts?" Beatrix smirked. "Calm DOWN dolly. You really are going to get us caught." She slapped Melody across the face.

The threat of being caught and the slap were enough to keep Melody from passing out, though they were still dizzy.

"Now, I'm NOT leaving these on you today. They are the second part of the lesson." Beatrix tugged hard on the diaper cover to emphasize how sturdy and immovable it was. "The next time you disrespect me like you did on Friday, I WILL put these on you. At school. You'll just have to figure it out, or let the whole world know you're a diaper dolly."

Melody panted, looking at Beatrix in terror. They'd know it was going to be something bad, but they hadn't expected Bea to go this far.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff." Beatrix said, smiling and running her hands over her breasts. "There's my diaper-dolly in the headlights. You're hot when you're helpless."

Melody had nothing they could say to that. They sat motionless on the table while Bea unlocked the diaper cover and stripped it off, shoving it in her bag.

"Alright, I'm done with out and almost late to my evening. You can clean up all the piss and diapers. Might want to do it fast, they actually haven't cleaned this room yet."

Melody whimpered, while Bea laughed. It was what Beatrix wanted, but they couldn't hold it in anymore. Beatrix liked to win, and she had won.

As soon as Beatrix was out of the room Melody pulled their wet pants on and ran to the nearest restroom. It was a nightmare cleaning up the mess with just paper towel and a few squirts of hand soap, but after a half hour it was mostly managed.

Silent tears flowed down Melody's cheeks as they walked to their car. Calling Rosa tonight seemed impossible. Not calling her would be impossible too. Stuck between a Rosa and a Beatrix-place, Melody stopped off at the grocery store. The vodka was burning down Melody's throat before they even made it home. The heat of it padded the pain in their heart and brought some silly feelings back.

I can do this, Melody told herself. This Is Fine

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
22 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Melody gulped and shivered. That's not what happened, they told themself. I don't need to call what happened assault. That would just make everything worse.

Oh gods... Oh honey *really wants to hug this girl* You really need to let Veronica and Rosa help..

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff." Beatrix said, smiling and running her hands over her breasts. "There's my diaper-dolly in the headlights. You're hot when you're helpless."

beating-baseball-bat.gif

Just give me 10mins those videos will be gone

• Like 2
16 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Oh no! I can't stand Beatrix. I can't wait for her to get some sort of comeuppance (please!) 

Don't worry, Bea will be taken care of as soon as Melody learns to love and accept themself and accept help from others.

Oh shi..... ?

51 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh gods... Oh honey *really wants to hug this girl* You really need to let Veronica and Rosa help..

Melody has like, a McDonalds menu of emotional behaviors. Chock full of harmful preservatives and you probably shouldn't ask where the ingredients came from. :(

• Like 1

I must admit that after reading chapter 15 and 16 SolSombraYSoldados I am very concerned that Melody will be lead astray by Beatrix once more.   However, I am glad to see a very well established antagonist for your story compared to the previous one where the antagonist was more Briana's feelings, but I understand why that was done to help  flesh out the character to the reader.

Also, personally I will always support a breastfeeding scene in a story because I wish I had a girlfriend that would do that even though I know it will never, ever happen.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"Mom..." Briana took a deep breath. "Mommy. I love you. I never had a real mom until you."

After looking back on your pervious story to make sure I didn't miss anything, I hoped after reading this sentence that you would expand on this in a chapter looking at Briana's family.   That way we can know why Briana feels this way.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"The other diaper-baby let me in." Beatrix smirked. "Now, let's talk about how you're going to apologies for ignoring me."

Are you sure you didn't mean to use the word "apologize" here?

Anyway, that is all for my random thoughts for today 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Are you sure you didn't mean to use the word "apologize" here?

You are correct, thanks for the catch!

15 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

After looking back on your pervious story to make sure I didn't miss anything, I hoped after reading this sentence that you would expand on this in a chapter looking at Briana's family.   That way we can know why Briana feels this way.

Briana is an orphan, and grew up in the foster system bouncing between families and orphanages. Like many foster kids, she did not have good family experiences.

This is something that will be made more explicit and referenced more when the story is edited for the ebook version, because it is only mentioned once or twice, in the first book.

Missing information like that is the consequence of publishing online one chapter at a time, and not looking at the books as a whole. Making the books more cohesive will be exactly the goal of the ebook editing. :)

31 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

You are correct, thanks for the catch!

Briana is an orphan, and grew up in the foster system bouncing between families and orphanages. Like many foster kids, she did not have good family experiences.

This is something that will be made more explicit and referenced more when the story is edited for the ebook version, because it is only mentioned once or twice, in the first book.

Missing information like that is the consequence of publishing online one chapter at a time, and not looking at the books as a whole. Making the books more cohesive will be exactly the goal of the ebook editing. :)

First off I just want to tell you that it means a lot to me that you didn't get mad at me for pointing out a mistake.   I am always scared to death to do that because here I am a incoherent loser who can barely string together two sentences without randomly changing topics pointing out a mistake to a person who has probably written many stories.

Also, is that why some of the sentences in the story look very short and choppy because they will be edited for the ebook?

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

First off I just want to tell you that it means a lot to me that you didn't get mad at me for pointing out a mistake.   I am always scared to death to do that because here I am a incoherent loser who can barely string together two sentences without randomly changing topics pointing out a mistake to a person who has probably written many stories.

Also, is that why some of the sentences in the story look very short and choppy because they will be edited for the ebook?

You're NOT a incoherent loser for changing topics buddy, I do that all the time!☺️??????♥️?? So it's okay!☺️????? Second of all, it's ALWAYS a GOOD thing to point out people's writing mistakes, that way people know to correct them. I CAN'T STAND misspellings or grammar errors, I'm kind of a grammar Nazi in that way. But you have my BROTHER to thank for that!??????♥️?? LOL!???????

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

You're very welcome! I'm happy to hear criticism of my work, and even happier to see typos pointed out. No worries on changing topics either, I'm ADHD so I can relate. :)

Choppy sentences are good for pacing or emotional impact sometimes, especially in a stream of consciousness paragraph. It's a stylistic thing for me. Of course, I'm sure some of them could stand an editorial eye, to make sure that they're actually contributing to the pacing appropriately.

• SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21