LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21

Hi folks! It's the sequel to my previous book, Baby Briana. Little Sister Briana has two POV characters, and we're starting right off with our new character, Melody. This one is a bit voicier and a touch more polished, I learned a lot with the first book.

As always, I hope you enjoy it!

-----

Chapter 1

Melody paused in front of the old faux Victorian house, her hand hovering above the door knocker. What had started with a simple ad for a roommate in the campus classifieds had led her to a very uncomfortable meeting. On the plus side, room's price was a steal, and the live-in landlord had a good reputation on campus.

The number of meetings for renting a room had been ridiculous though. Veronica, the landlord, had questioned her about her tolerance to the entire range of tumblr diversity before dropping the bass. There was a girl in the house wearing diapers.

Melody had heard some big drama about a girl in a diaper on campus. Supposedly another girl got hauled in front of the honor committee for bullying her. Standard woke politics #justiceboner stuff. The way Veronica described the situation it was way more than some plastic pants. There was a big long explanation about it being a psychological thing, and a game that everyone in the house was in on.

It sounded like a sex thing. Melody had been on the internet more than long enough to know that it was 99% a sex thing. It's not that it grossed her out, she had secret bedroom stuff herself. The big concern was mostly how obsessively weird people could get in the fetish scene. Did she want to live in a fetish house?

After another couple moments of deliberation, Melody raised her hand to the door and knocked. She might as well meet her fellow freaks. Waiting had Melody flipping back and forth between anticipation and regret like a messed up logic gate.

Veronica opened the door, looking as goth as ever in her straight black dress and dark makeup. She might not shit bats, but she probably cried tiny ones. "Hey," Melody said, reminding herself to smile. "I'm ready for the house interview, I guess."

"I'm glad you decided to come," Veronica said, motioning Melody in. "I thought we'd start with a quick look around the house and any questions you have. If you're still feeling comfortable then you'll meet our special roommate."

"Yeah, okay," Melody said, nodding and dropping her backpack next to the door. A look around the living room was a little intimidating. The place was immaculate by Melody's standards, not merely clean but all the mess picked up and put away too. Did anyone here know that grad school still counted as college?

This being an interview Melody had her blonde hair pulled back but not washed. It had passed the sniff test this morning after all. The first time she'd met Veronica she'd been wearing an XKCD shirt that hadn't gotten as much of a chuckle. Today she'd tried out her "There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand Binary and those who don't." shirt. That one didn't get a laugh either.

The classy living room didn't need explanation, just a pinky extended. The kitchen was also self-explanatory and even cleaner than the living room. Melody did notice the lack of a rice cooker and shook her head.

They got to the fetish stuff at the more casual living room. It had a bigger coffee table, more chairs than couches, and some bookshelves. It could be a gaming room, but there was good money on them calling it something fancy like the drawing room.

Boldly placed was an adult size changing table tucked into a corner. The top had a pad covered in kiddie-print plastic, while the shelves below were loaded with diapers, pullups, boxes of gloves, wipes. There was even a little diaper bag hanging from a hook. For taking the diaper girl out? Bold-A-F.

"As you can see we don't have the changing table in view of the front door, but it is an important part of life here and so we do want one on the main floor," Veronica said.

"Makes sense I guess," Melody said. "So you take turns and stuff? She doesn't ever ... take care of it herself?"

"She certainly can, and she does from time to time," Veronica said. "But we enjoy taking care of her and she likes being taken care of that way. It's working for us."

"And if I moved in, I'd have to participate," Melody said.

"Hmm, I would rather say that we are looking for someone who wants to participate," Veronica said. "We don't want to push anyone into it, we're looking for someone who would also enjoy doing it. If that's not you, that's completely understandable."

"I'm not opposed to it," Melody said. "I mean I've done a bunch of fetish stuff or whatever. For me it's more about um, if I connect with a person, I guess?"

"I'm actually really glad to hear you describe it that way," Veronica said. "The connection bit, at least. I want to steer you away from the fetish a little. While it's true that there's some of that going on, there's also a component of this being how our roommate is."

"I'm not scared off anyway," Melody said. "I'm still up for meeting her."

"Let's finish the tour and we'll do that," Veronica said. The next surprise was the size of Melody's potential room. The pictures hadn't done it justice, it was a giant f-off room with a closet for days. The only other thing of note in the house was the adult-sized playpen folded up in the supply closet. Melody had to chuckle at that one, it seemed like some hardcore roleplay. Maybe the diaper girl was an elf too.

"So where are the rest of the roommates?" Melody asked, taking a seat in the kitchen. She accepted a cup of tea from Veronica and sniffed it. Black tea, not her favorite.

"It's only Briana and I home right now, she's on her way down," Veronica said. "Everybody else is busy with the start of the quarter."

"Tell me about it," Melody said. "I have like, five apps I have to make for class already. My freelance work is going to take a hit."

"I didn't realize you freelanced," Veronica said, sipping her tea. She took her tea without any sugar, and a single drop of milk, like a psychopath.

"There's a lot of automation work that companies are looking for," Melody said. "I managed to get a little bit of a rep for it in undergrad so now I have a pretty steady stream of requests."

"That's great," Veronica said, "I'm genuinely impressed. In that case, are you pursuing a masters for your own research or–"

"Hi," said a short girl from the doorway. After a long pause she added, "Veronica."

"Hello Briana," Veronica said, with surprising warmth, considering how businesslike she'd been so far. "This is Melody."

Melody looked Briana over, from her short red hair, to her super petite frame, clad in a blue pleated skirt and white blouse. She was in an over the top kawaii pose with her hands clasped behind her back.

"Oh no," Melody thought, "she's hot."

"Yeah, I'm Melody, nice to meet you," Melody said.

"Thanks!" Briana flounced to the table and sat next to Veronica. Did people still flounce? Was that legal?

"So, I guess you're the person I'm supposed to meet?" Melody asked.

"That's right," Veronica said, answering for Briana. "If you don't decide to join us, as I said, that's no problem. But please leave anything you find out in this conversation at the door if that's the case."

"Yeah, no worries," Melody said. "I don't have a ton of friends and I don't spread people's business around."

"Thank you," Veronica said. "Briana, do you want to start off?"

Briana nodded, but without much confidence. There was a wait while Briana powered up, or whatever. Eventually, she managed to say, "Veronica has probably talked to you a little, but I wanted to be very up-front. There's two things about me that you'd have to know if you lived here. The first one is that I have a medical problem, I'm incontinent sometimes, especially at night."

"Oh," Melody said, "I didn't realize you had uh... that issue. Is that why you're a diaper girl?"

"Sort of," Briana said, squirming. She looked at Veronica, and got an encouraging squeeze on the arm before continuing. "The other thing is um, kind of a game, but kind of not. It's hard to explain but I have a special relationship with the people in this house. Especially Veronica and Jane. They take care of me, and I don't always um, act adult."

"Yeah it's like a whole ABDL thing right?" Melody said, figuring she might as well name it out loud.

"A what?" Briana asked, obviously confused.

"Briana isn't part of that community," Veronica said. "Not for any bad reason, but it's not something she found on her own."

"Mom," Briana said, a bit of a whine creeping into her voice. "what community?"

"Briana," Veronica said, "we agreed you'd call me Veronica while Melody is here. Can you do that for a bit longer please?" Briana bit her lip and nodded.

"Um, it's okay with me if it's okay with you two," Melody said. Briana looked like she was about to cry. Part of Melody's SOP was that hot girls shouldn't cry. "It doesn't bother me."

"I suppose it does help show you a bit more what the dynamic is like," Veronica said. "Okay, Briana, you can refer to me normally, but please stay with us in this conversation."

"Yes Mom!" Briana visibly brightened, and turned back to Melody. "So what's the ABDL community?"

"It's um, people like you I guess?" Melody said, wondering why she was the one explaining this to a girl with a changing table in her back room. "Mommy daddy baby stuff, diapers, uh, it stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover. But I don't know how much you do here. Or how much I'd be expected to be a part of it."

"Mom!" Briana accused, "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Briana," Veronica's mom voice was sharp and firm, easily Weirding Way level. "Let's talk about that later. For now, stay on track, we're explaining to Melody what it would be like to live with us."

Briana pouted, sighed, and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Melody, I was trying to be in a better state of mind for talking about this but I kind of got caught up."

"That's okay," Melody said. "Like Veronica said before, it kind of lets me see how things would go. Are you wearing a diaper right now?"

"Nope!" Briana said eagerly. "A pullup! Do you want to see? It's a really pretty one, because I thought you might want to see it."

"Sure," Melody said with a wry chuckle. Sure enough, Briana was up out of her chair and flipping her skirt up. The pullup was pale blue, Frozen themed, with Elsa at the top of an ice tower that extended down to the crotch. The pullup fit Briana like panties, with a touch of extra bulk. They were actually sexy, which Melody hadn't expected. She looked up to see Veronica watching her like a hawk, which felt a little unfair. Melody laughed again, nervously.

"Hey that is really pretty," Melody said. Complimenting girls on their diapers was apparently a thing that thirst could make her do. "Thanks for showing me."

"You're welcome," Briana said, dropping her skirt.

Melody turned to Veronica to ask, "What else?"

"Well the minimum to move in would be a willingness to be tolerant of Briana even in her younger moods," Veronica said. "You'd need to be accepting of her need to have her undergarments changed, and be kind to her about all of this. We are hoping for more, though. We're hoping for someone who's willing to join in by watching over Briana when she needs it, supporting her in a familial way, and taking on the tasks of cleaning her up and disciplining her when that's needed."

"Disciplining her?" Melody asked. "Like, time out?"

"We use time outs with Briana, as well as grounding her from her phone and other measures" Veronica said. "But if her behavior gets extreme or dangerous to her, we usually discipline her with a spanking."

"You what? Briana, you're okay with this?" Melody asked, knowing that for her part she was very, very okay with it.

Briana pouted and said, "I don't like to be spanked, but it's okay if Mom does it. Or Dad." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Or the other people in the house if Mom says it's okay."

"So basically, you're talking about babysitting her as if she were a toddler?" Melody asked Veronica.

"Pretty much exactly," Veronica said.

"Is it a fetish thing for you guys too?" Melody asked.

"I really don't like to think of it that way," Veronica said. "I know we have at least one roommate that enjoys it in that respect. We have another person outside the house who plays with Briana that way when he babysits her. My girlfriend and I really do feel a parental connection to Briana."

"Huh, intense," Melody said.

"Too intense?" Veronica asked.

"I don't think so," Melody said, "but I guess I need more information. Can I hang out with Briana sometime, make sure we like spending time together?"

"You can right now if you have the time," Veronica said. "She's pretty young at the moment and maybe going younger. Now would be a good time to show you what you'd be getting into."

"Yeah I don't have anything specific I have to be at, let's try it," Melody said. Because why not, let's play babysitter with a girl who's probably older than me.

Veronica caught Briana's hands and pulled the girl onto her lap. "Briana, would you like to play with Melody for an hour or so?"

"Yes please!" Briana said, bouncing on Veronica's lap. "She doesn't seem scary at all."

Veronica chuckled. "We're testing out if Melody can join the house and help take care of you. If she tells you to do something, you have to do it, like if she was a babysitter, understand?" Briana nodded. "And if anything scary happens, come get me right away, I'll be in the living room."

"Okay Mom!" Briana squirmed out of Veronica's grasp and hurried over to Melody. "What are we going to do?"

It was a little surreal, looking up into Briana's eager eyes. "She's not going to kiss you, idiot," Melody told herself. "Uh, well I'm trying to get to know you better. Why don't you show me your room?"

"Oh yeah, you can meet Alanna!" Briana said enthusiastically. She grabbed Melody's hand and tugged. What would have been a little pull on a toddler yanked Melody right out of her chair. Small but feisty.

"I am looking respectfully," Melody reminded herself.

Briana's bedroom wasn't exactly a surprise after everything Melody had seen, but it was extreme. Another fully stocked changing table was set up by the window, and there was no sight of an adult bed. Instead there was a f-ing crib along one wall, a massive affair that would make Briana look kid sized for real.

The walls sported posters, glow in the dark stars, and stickers. There were stuffed animals everywhere. The only thing that wasn't toddler-chic was the desk.

A stuffed lion was thrust at Melody's face. "This is Alanna," Briana declared.

"Hi Alanna," Melody said. "Hey Briana, do you still go to school?"

"Yeah, but I can't play like this there," Briana said.

"You sure do like to play like this," Melody said. "Do you know why?"

"It helps me," Briana said. "I was really stressed and sad for a while. It was making me sick. But Mommy figured out that playing like this could make me better, and it did. I'm doing way better in school than I was when I got sick!"

"Huh," Melody said, looking the desk over again.

None of the chaos in the room had touched it, something that an actual toddler would not have been able to keep up. Veronica was in neuropsych, and was a big deal, at least on campus. Lab rat or ABDL fetish girl, tune in on moving day to find out!

"You play with all your roommates like this then?"

"Well everyone is different." Briana said, plopping down on the floor. "I have Mom, and Dad. Suzie is a really good babysitter but she's always busy. Erin is busy too, she's going to be a doctor and she makes sure I'm okay. Then there's Casey, she's my girlfriend." Briana blushed and pulled her feet up, rolling back on her back and flashing her pullup at Melody again.

"Girlfriend like... sex?" Melody asked, too disappointed to be subtle.

"Yeaaaah." Briana squirmed on the floor, rocking back and forth.

Melody sat down on the floor against the wall, her head spinning. There was probably a German word for the feeling, Melody decided to call it con-fu-rous-ted. Hanging out with Briana was fun right now, but would it still be fun in a week? In a year?

The arrival of a hot girl in Melody's lap neatly stopped her train of thought. Briana had crawled up on Melody while she was distracted and was pulling Melody's shirt taut so that she could read it. "That's a good one!" She said, giggling.

Putting her hands on Briana's waist, Melody felt her heart go thump. Briana smelled of baby powder and was warm, soft, and supple in Melody's grip. The plan had been to slide Briana off aside but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Briana, on the other hand, took that as an invitation to snuggle up to Melody.

"Tell me about the ABDL thing some more," Briana said.

"I uh um..." Melody took a moment to regain her equilibrium. "I don't know a ton about it, but it's a pretty big community. There are different levels of involvement, some people get more into it than others."

"Are you in the community?" Briana asked. "Is that why you want to live here?"

"Me?!" Melody shook her head. "No, I don't do that stuff." Because of course she didn't have a diaper girl on her lap, no, not at all.

"Then how do you know about it?" Briana asked, squirming upright and looking right into Melody's eyes.

"Well I'm on the internet a lot," Melody said. "And uh, sometimes you stumble across stuff." Stumbling was a perfectly good metaphor for the fringe effects of googling 'sluts' and 'watersports'.

"Oh, could you show me?" Briana asked.

"What, right now?" Melody asked.

"Yeah! Please? Please Melody, please?" Briana tried a whole puppy dog eye look that was, unfortunately, quite effective.

"Well there's a lot of sex stuff on those," Melody said. "Didn't talking about sex make you kind of embarrassed?"

"No," Briana said, her blush and squirm immediately outing her as a liar.

"I'll show you another time. I don't even know the names of those sites offhand," Melody said, as a lying liar herself.

"Okay, can we play something then?" Briana said. "An hour is a LONG time."

"What do you want to play?" Melody asked.

"A new game!" Briana said. "What do you like to do?"

"Uh, it's been a while since I did any kid stuff but, oh, I've got my Switch with me. Do you play video games?" Melody asked.

"I don't usually have the money for them," Briana said.

"You'll really like Animal Crossing," Melody said. It was time to test her authority over diaper waifu. "My bag is downstairs by the door, go get it for me okay?"

"Okay Melody," Briana said, hopping off Melody's lap and scampering out the door.

Melody took a second to breathe and look around the room a bit more. Microbiology textbooks on the desk, so Briana's classes weren't airhead stuff. A fair number of adult books on her bookshelf but a lot of new kids' books too. All the nicer stuff in the room was pretty new, and kid themed. The adult stuff was old, and well cared for.

Briana burst back into the room and held the backpack out to Melody. "Here you go!"

"Good girl," Melody said, taking the pack and chuckling at Briana's big grin.

Okay, that was fun. Melody thought. She is stupid adorable, and it is nice having a minion to fetch stuff.

They sat back down on the floor together while Melody booted up Animal Crossing on her Switch. Briana was instantly enchanted, which meant that she needed to scoot herself between Melody's legs. Doing an impromptu Lets Play for Briana helped keep Melody from being horny on main. Not that it ever felt completely normal to have an OnlyFans girl on her lap.

By the end of the hour Briana was begging Melody not to leave. Giving in to the power of puppy dog eyes (and diaper girl tiddy), Melody signed the lease and dropped the deposit before she left.

It's weird, Melody thought as she drove away to finish packing, but I've seen weirder.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I enjoyed the other story (except, as you know, Gary—nothing against him but I never thought he really fit), and this one is starting really well. Nice to get a glimpse of the way the rest of the campus thinks about all of this if they are aware.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, kerry said:

I enjoyed the other story (except, as you know, Gary—nothing against him but I never thought he really fit), and this one is starting really well. Nice to get a glimpse of the way the rest of the campus thinks about all of this if they are aware.

There's still Gary in this one, but he's better integrated. :)

More plot as well! Glad you're liking the start to this one. There's quite a bit of Briana and Melody to come!

OMG there's a new person moving in what is Briana going to doooooooooo

-----

Chapter 2

Melody's moving day arrived with Briana in a tizzy. She stood nervously in her room in naught but a pair of pullups, contemplating the two outfits on her bed. One was a sensible pair of jeans and a boring, grown up t-shirt in solid forest green. The other was an excitingly little outfit, a white empire waisted dress decorated in cartoon dinosaurs with white tights and a sparkly hairband.

It wasn't so much about the outfits, of course, but if she should be little or not when Melody arrived. The anxiety was enough to force her into the potty dance to keep her pullups dry. The door opened behind Briana, and she turned, flinging herself into Veronica's arms.

"Ooof," Veronica grunted, pulling Briana into a tight hug. "Are you okay sweetie?"

"Mom, I can't decide if I should be little or not when Melody gets here," Briana said, burying her face in Veronica's chest.

"Well it might be an easier choice if you had a cuter big-girl outfit," Veronica said. "It looks like you spent a lot of time on the little outfit but not the big one."

"Can you help me please?" Briana asked, raising her head to give Veronica a plaintive look.

"I think there are a lot of signs pointing toward the decision already being made," Veronica said. "Spending more time on the little outfit, needing help from me, the way you're acting now. It's okay if you want to be little."

"But, I don't want her to think I'm weird, and I want to help move stuff, and be a good roommate," Briana said, unable to control the whine in her voice.

"One thing I'm not going to let you do is spin yourself up into a tantrum," Veronica said, stroking Briana's hair. "So the choice isn't yours anymore, I'm putting you in the little outfit."

"But mom!" Briana protested. "When I'm little I won't be able to help with moving stuff."

"Darling," Veronica said with an amused smile. "You are a hundred pounds soaking wet. You are good at lots of things but you are nobody's first choice to move furniture."

"I guess so," Briana said and squirmed her way out of Veronica's grasp.

"You can help by making Melody welcome," Veronica said, picking up the dress and holding it up.

"Yeah, I can do that!" Briana lifted her arms and wiggled into the dress, obediently stepping into the tights so Veronica could pull them up. With the sparkly purple headband on as a final touch, she beamed up at Veronica and did a little twirl. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat," Veronica chuckled and grabbed Briana to tickle her.

Briana shrieked and climbed on the bed to escape the tickles, still giggling. A little bit of wet escaped into her pullup, but she managed to clamp down on it in time. Too excited about her outfit to request a change, Briana decided to ignore it until she could get to the bathroom.

A deep rumble and the squeak of breaks outside announced the arrival of Melody's moving truck. In a flash Briana was out of her room and stampeding down the stairs. "She's here! She's here everybody!"

On the living room couch, Jane looked up at the commotion, only to be pounced and hugged around the neck by whirlwind Briana. "Daddy get up, she's here! Melody's here!"

"I heard," Jane said dryly and planted a kiss on Briana's cheek.

"Get uuuuup we have to say hi!" Briana grabbed Jane's arm and pulled, managing to stir Jane out of the seat after the third or fourth tug.

"Casey, Erin, Suzie, she's here, come on!" Briana called out, running to the door and throwing it open. Bemused roommates made their way to the living room, with Veronica watching from the upstairs balcony.

"You're pretty worked up today kiddo." Suzie said with a grin. She followed Briana out onto the front porch to watch Melody get out of the U-Haul and fiddle with the lock on the back door. "Give us some time to say hi and maybe make coffee."

"Then come say hi!" Briana waved at her roommates, gathering them out the door by sheer energy and excitement.

"Melody!" Briana said, scampering down the porch and walkway. "Hi Melody, welcome to the house!"

"Hey Briana," Melody said, still looking a little sleepy. She was scruffier than last time, probably from all the packing. Briana resolved to make sure that Melody knew there would be plenty of help.

"Did you meet everybody yet?" Briana asked. Without waiting for an answer she launched into introductions. "This is Jane, she's strong and can help with a lot of stuff, and this is Casey, she has the really big muscles, and this is Erin, she's super organized, and this is Suzie, she's really nice and a good decorator. Veronica is inside, she's probably getting stuff moved out of the way to your room."

"Yeah, I did get a chance to meet everybody at least once on campus," Melody said, chuckling at her new roommates over the head of a very bouncy Briana. "Hi everybody."

"Welcome," Jane said. "You have your own personal fan club for today it looks like."

"Sounds good, I bet she'll be a big help," Melody said, handing Briana an envelope stuffed with papers. "This is the stuff for the truck, can you set it by the TV for me so it's out of the way?"

"Okay Melody!" Briana said brightly, taking the envelope and sprinting up the porch and back into the house. She carefully set the papers in front of the TV, but before she could dash out again, she heard Veronica calling her from the kitchen.

In short order Briana had the job of making coffee for everyone, flitting around taking orders and then precisely preparing each cup. To Briana's surprise Melody liked her coffee the same as she did, super sweet but not much milk. Melody was going to be the best big sister ever!

By the time all the coffees were done the furniture had been moved into Melody's room. Briana peeked in to see a huge rug covered in cool looking video game characters. A twin size bed with a black metal frame was set up in one corner, and there was a small dresser next to it. An absolutely huge desk dominated the room, Melody and Jane were still putting the beast together. It looked like an executive desk with enough space for three monitors, built in shelving, and a surface that partially wrapped around the chair.

Room investigation was cut short by Suzie, who sent Briana out to the truck to help with boxes. Under Erin's direction the rest of Briana's morning consisted of carrying a series of small boxes from the truck to the room, one or two at a time. By the end of it, Briana was tired of boxes and her pullup was wet.

Trying to catch anyone's attention for a change as a lost cause. Veronica and Jane were cooking lunch, Erin and Casey were moving big boxes, and Suzie was breaking down cardboard as fast as she could. Melody was up to her eyeballs in assembling a scary amount of computer hardware. Briana found herself setting the table, putting out the pasta salad, and filling glasses of water. Once she'd managed all that, the pullup had done its job and Briana had forgotten she'd even wet. A clamminess in her pants was not something she worried about too much, especially on the weekends.

After lunch there were dishes to wash, it was getting to be a lot of chores for a Saturday! Briana was feeling beat, but gamely made her way to Melody's room to see if she could help. It was a good thing too, because with the moving done, everyone had abandoned Melody to deal with the pile of boxes on her own.

"Need help unpacking?" Briana asked eagerly, plopping down on the floor next to Melody.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Melody said, opening the box next to her to reveal dozens of wrapped figurines. "I've got a lot of these to put up on shelves."

"She's pretty!" Briana said, snatching a scantily clad girl with spikey hair out of the box. "What's her name?"

"That's Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero," Melody said.

"What's this one's name?" Briana said, grabbing an androgynous blue-clad figure.

"That's Rimuru Tempest from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime," Melody said.

"Oooh, who's she?" Briana asked, grabbing yet another figure, this one blonde, buxom, and dressed in a yellow school uniform.

"How about you help me put them on the shelves first?" Melody asked. "We'll be here for a week if I tell you about all of them."

"Okay!" Briana hopped up and started moving figurines to shelves. A few of them she recognized but most she gave her own names to, or at least gave them an imaginary relationship with the figurines next to them. There were a whole group of figurines in witches hats that were in love with some boys in suits.

Box after box after box, Briana helped Melody fill up her shelves. The walls of the room had been devoured by shelving. From figurines to blue ray discs to video games to manga volumes, every shelf was crammed full.

"You have so much cool stuff!" Briana said as she shelved some brightly colored manga according to Melody's strict insistence on keeping series together.

"Thanks," Melody said. "It took a while to collect it all. You can come borrow the manga or blue rays whenever you want."

"Can I play with the dolls?" Briana asked. "I'll be super careful!"

"They uh, aren't really toys," Melody said with an awkward grimace. "They're decorations."

"Oh, okay," Briana said, putting a little extra pout into her lip.

"Well I guess you can if I'm here, and they don't leave the room," Melody said, "but you have to be gentle with them."

"Thank you Melody!" Briana grabbed the other girl in a big hug, getting a somewhat stiff hug in return.

"Yeah no problem," Melody said, patting Briana's head. "Thanks for helping with all this stuff. I wouldn't be anywhere close to done without you."

"You're welcome!" Briana squatted down to pick up some more manga, and felt the need to go again. Saturday was always diaper time, so she let herself go right away. She giggled as the warmth flowed around her crotch, only realizing her mistake when she felt liquid soaking into her tights and down her thighs.

Reflexively, she looked up at Melody to admit her accident. But Melody wasn't one of the people that she could ask for a change. It was little time, but she was in a pullup instead of a diaper. She was at home, but with a sort of stranger. Tears sprang into Briana's eyes as she floundered between her needy little-state and embarrassed big state.

"What's wrong?" Melody asked, reaching into the same box that Briana had.

"I... I... I..." Briana's lip quivered. She thought about excusing herself but her little instincts were too strong. She'd never been big around Melody. "I had an accident."

"Oh," Melody said, recoiling a little. Briana sank to the floor with a crushing weight in her chest.

"I'm not upset or anything," Melody said. Briana looked up at the other girl fearfully. "I didn't expect it, I'm not used to this stuff yet."

"I'm sorry," Briana said, "I'll go."

"Hold up, I'm really not upset or whatever," Melody said, reaching out for a hug. Briana gingerly leaned into it, resting her teary face on Melody's shoulder.

"There there," Melody said, patting Briana's head. "um, do you need me to uh, change you?"

"You don't hafta," Briana said. "I can go get Mom."

"I'll do it," Melody said, with sudden firmness. "I told Veronica I would, I didn't know it'd be the first day but it's no big deal."

"Are you sure?" Briana asked, curling up to hide her face even more.

"Heh, yes." Melody managed to struggle to her feet while pulling Briana up as well. "Come on, there's a changing table in the back room right?"

Briana nodded, and followed Melody silently, holding her hand. She hoped to run into someone she'd be more comfortable with, but the house was cleared out. It made sense, she guessed. They had been helping Melody all morning, and they had their own Saturday stuff to do. Nervously, Briana climbed up onto the changing table and pulled the skirt of her dress up over her face.

She felt fumbling fingers at the waistband of her tights and huffed in annoyance when Melody pulled down the tights only instead of getting the pullup along with. At least the pullup came off next, followed by the now familiar cold feeling of the wipes. Usually it was a soothing feeling, but Melody was missing big sections of Briana's butt and especially crotch, leaving her feeling half sticky and not at all comfortable.

"You're not doing it right," Briana complained from under her skirt.

"Well this is my first time doing it," Melody said, sounding a little irritated.

Briana sighed again and bunched her skirt around her waist. She craned her head to look at Melody. "I'm sorry, wasn't trying to be mean. It's that there's a bunch of spots that didn't get clean and I'll feel icky."

"Oh, yeah," Melody said nervously. "I was um, trying to not get all up in your business."

"But you're changing my diaper," Briana said.

Melody laughed. Briana wasn't sure if it was okay at first, but it went quickly from an awkward laugh to the good funnies kind of laugh. She grinned, and wiggled her butt at Melody.

"Fair enough kiddo," Melody said. "I wasn't expecting to see this much of you today, but I guess we're good friends now, huh?"

"We're good friends?" Briana asked hopefully.

"Well I'm about to wipe your crotch so we better be," Melody said.

Briana held her arms out. For a long scary moment it looked like Melody might not hug her. After a brief hesitation Melody found a place to put down her wipe and leaned in, crushing Briana in a surprisingly satisfying tight hug. With a happy murmur, Briana relaxed into the hug so much that she felt a trickle down her crotch and butt.

When Melody returned to cleanup, she was quick and efficient at cleaning up Briana's butt and the puddle she'd made, despite all her fumbling before. "I think you need a diaper, Bri," Melody said. "A pullup is not going to cut it if you keep wetting like this."

"I usually get a diaper on Saturday," Briana said, happily holding her feet while Melody finished cleaning her crotch.

"So why not today?" Melody asked.

"I was going to be a big girl for you," Briana said. She squeaked in surprise when Melody added powder without putting a diaper under her first. Since they were friends now, she decided not to mention that it was another wrong step.

"You don't have to be a big girl around me," Melody said.

"Really?" Briana asked. "You won't mind even if I'm always little?"

Melody shrugged and said, "I don't know why I would. I like you like this."

"Okay!" Briana said with a grin. She lifted her hips and settled into a diaper. Melody's tape job was pretty clumsy but Briana barely noticed, the prospect of having a permanent little-friend was too exciting.

"I got your tights in a laundry basket," Melody said. "Anything else you need?"

"Ice cream!" Briana declared, hopping down from the changing table.

"Ice cream?" Melody asked.

"I've been a good helper!" Briana insisted. "I should get a treat."

"Uh huh," Melody smirked. "Okay, but only because you've been such a good helper."

Briana followed Melody to the kitchen, overjoyed that Melody held her hand the whole way. She could feel herself sinking more and more deeply into her little thoughts, and after all the work during the day it felt great. She tucked into the rocky road ice-cream that Melody served her, mixing it into a soup that she managed to smear across her face and drip onto her dress.

"You're going to stain your dress," Melody said, a lot later than Mom or Dad would have. "Need to get it in the laundry."

"Don't wanna!" said Briana with a naughty giggle.

"Briana, don't make me put you in time out on my first day in the house," Melody said, starting to sound grumpy. Briana winced, she didn't want her new friend to be upset.

"Okay, sorry Melody!" Briana hopped out of her chair, and shucked her dress. She grinned at Melody was staring wide eyed at Briana in just a diaper. Briana bet that Melody hadn't expected her to switch to being a good girl so quickly!

"Laundry room is downstairs right?" Melody said. "I'll be right back."

"Kay!" Briana left the ice cream mess on the table and wandered back into Melody's room. The figurines were tempting, but she resisted the desire to touch and looked at them, making up more names for the dozens and dozens of cool characters.

Melody came back into the room after more than a sec, and Briana spun around on her smooth diaper to beam at her new friend, asking, "Can I play with the dolls?"

"You need clothes first," Melody said with a sudden grin. "I have an idea actually, stay there."

Briana flopped on her belly and watched Melody dig through the boxes until she found one full of weird bits of foam and cool toys like a sword and some future guns. A clothing box contained a pretty sailor top and super short skirt. Briana hardly ever got to play dress up, so she was the best girl she could be to help Melody get her into it.

The sailor top was cut for girls, and it fit perfectly over Briana's small chest with a pretty soft-pink bow in the front. The skirt was too short to cover her diaper, but luckily the diaper was a pink that matched. She sat on the floor and happily bounced at how pleased Melody looked.

"Do I look good?" Briana asked.

"You look... wow." Melody said.

"Is this a Halloween costume?" Briana asked, hoping she might get to wear it then as well.

"No, it's for a cosplay I wanted to do," Melody said, "but when it came it was too small for me. Fits you really well though, you can have it."

"Oh my gosh, really?" Briana crawled excitedly into Melody's lap. Melody seemed to really like it, getting a little grin like last time.

"Yeah, I can't wear it, but I didn't throw it away because it was so expensive," Melody said, resting her hands on Briana's hips. This time the contact was skin to skin. Melody staring like she was mesmerized; Briana felt lovely sexy warmth spread over her skin.

"Briana!" Veronica's voice echoed through the house. Feeling a touch of guilt but not sure why, Briana slid off Melody's lap.

"I'm in Melody's room Mom!" Briana called back.

"Do you need to go?" Melody asked, seeming disappointed. Briana rushed to reassure her, and said, "No, it's fine."

"Hi Melody, how's the unpacking going?" Veronica asked from the doorway.

"Pretty good," Melody said, gesturing at the shelves. "Making good progress so far."

"Briana isn't distracting you, is she?" Veronica asked.

"No way, I'm helping!" Briana burst out before Melody could answer.

"Briana, I don't see you helping. I see you playing dress up and – are you in a diaper? Melody, I'm sorry if you had to change her when you're trying to move in," Veronica said, shaking her head.

"Ah, it was a little awkward but it was going to happen eventually so it was fine," Melody said with a sheepish grin. "Her dress got a little messy from some ice cream, so I put her in one of my cosplay outfits, hope that's okay."

"Thank you so much for doing all that, but you really didn't need to," Veronica said. "Please, if you're ever busy, especially with work or school, you can always ask me to take care of her."

"MooOOOoom," Briana whined. "She said I was a help, and she was really nice, we're having fun playing."

"Well play time is over for now," Veronica said firmly. "Melody wants to get her room put together so she can relax, I'm sure."

"Nuh uh!" Briana exclaimed, turning to Melody and putting on her best puppy eyes, "Can I stay please Melody? I'll be a big help and super good!"

"Briana," Veronica said, her tone growing more sharp by the second, "that is not fair to do to Melody on her first day. You come out of her room right now."

Melody looked confused or sad, Briana didn't know which, but she was sure that Melody still wanted to play. She glared at Veronica and exclaimed, "No!"

"One," Veronica said, her brows knitting into a frown.

"Mom, it's not fair!" Briana said, though her stomach dropped.

"Two," Veronica said, really angry now.

"I don't wanna!" Briana said, fear of being in trouble and her anger at having to stop playing whirling around together until she could feel herself on the edge of a tantrum.

"Young lady if you make me say three you are going to be glad you have so much padding on your butt," Veronica said, then took a deep breath...

With a nervous waddle around the bulk between her legs, Briana scurried over to the door. Veronica's hand closed around her wrist with an iron grip. She gave Briana The Look, sending a shiver down the girl's spine and turned to Melody, "I'm sorry Melody, I think Briana got a little spun up. We'll give you some space and if you want to join us for dinner we'd love to see you then."

"Sounds good," Melody said, watching them curiously? Sadly? Briana was too little to be anything but frustrated at Mom.

"Upstairs," Veronica said to Briana, pulling behind a fast walk. The padding made it hard to keep up, but when she tried to pull away, Veronica squeezed her wrist even more tightly. Frustration was giving way to guilt fast. It had been a while since she'd been in trouble and nervous butterflies made her stomach feel icky.

Brought to her room and dumped in her crib, Briana looked up at Veronica apologetically and said, "I didn't mean to–"

"Briana, I am genuinely upset with you," Veronica cut her off. "This is a hard move and an exhausting day for Melody. Helping her was fine but asking her to play was not okay. She's not used to it yet, and she might have had trouble saying no on her first day."

"But she was having fun!" Briana protested.

"That doesn't mean that's the way she wanted to spend her time," Veronica said. "I'm not very impressed with your tantrum either. You haven't had an episode like that since the end of spring quarter."

"I'm sorry Mom," Briana said, looking down in genuine guilt.

"I think you need a reset. You are grounded to your room for the rest of the night," Veronica said.

"Mom, no!" Briana looked up in shock. "What about dinner?"

"I'll bring a bottle up, since you're being such a baby today," Veronica said.

"No please!" Briana pleaded with tears in her eyes. "I want to be there for Melody's first dinner! She's my friend!"

"Briana, you are moving way too fast with all of this. If you can't snap out of this behavior then you're going to get appropriate discipline for it," Veronica said.

"Please Mom, please!" Briana begged, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please just dinner, please Mommy!"

"No, and that's final," Veronica said, softening a bit with a sigh. She sat down next to Briana and put her arm around her. "I don't know what's going on but you are way too spun up over this. You need to cool down and that's what you're going to do."

"But – I want – to be with – everybody," Briana said through hiccupping sobs.

"What you really need is a nap. Come on, let's get out of these clothes," Veronica gently peeled the costume off a limp and crying Briana. "Goodness sweetie, what's going on? You never get this worked up."

"We were having fun – and she's a new friend – and – and..." Briana, stripped down to her diaper, hugged Veronica tightly and wailed.

"Oh honey, my little Briana," Veronica said softly, gently rocking the sobbing girl back and forth.

By the time her crying jag was over, Briana was exhausted, laying on the crib with her head in Veronica's lap and having her hair stroked. She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize that today would be too much for you," Veronica said. "I should have noticed when you were so super excited this morning. You really want this to go well, don't you?"

"Yes," Briana said plaintively.

"It's nap time my darling," Veronica said, slipping Briana off her lap and helping her under the covers. "If you wake up you can play on your phone or with your toys, but you have to stay in your room. I'll come up and feed you a bottle for dinner, and then we can spend the rest of the evening together. Just me and you and maybe Dad, okay?"

"Really?" Briana asked fretfully, pulling Alanna into an overtight hug.

"Really," Veronica smiled and kissed Briana on the cheek, pulling the covers up to her chin. "I love you Briana."

"I love you Mommy," Briana said with a yawn.

Veronica smiled fondly and stroked Briana's hair a few more times before raising the rails on the crib and slipping out of the room.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I really love these characters and their interaction. One question: I notice that B called V "Mommy" at the end. I've never clocked that before, though she may well have done it at some point. However, it begs a question I've been meaning to ask: why "Mom and Dad" instead of "Mommy and Daddy" when she's being little?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, kerry said:

I really love these characters and their interaction. One question: I notice that B called V "Mommy" at the end. I've never clocked that before, though she may well have done it at some point. However, it begs a question I've been meaning to ask: why "Mom and Dad" instead of "Mommy and Daddy" when she's being little?

She does both. There's another character in the story that will eventually make an important distinction between "Mom" and "Mommy" but for Briana they're just two different ways of referring to Veronica.

Mommy does come out more when she's feeling extra little... or is trying to be super cute so she can get something she wants. Little stinker. :D

Posting a day late this week due to having to move across my state! :D I'm sooo sore. I need some Little time!

-----

Chapter 3

Melody had a few days reprieve before she saw Briana again. After the second day she started wondering if Veronica had grounded the girl from talking to her. The quiet was nice but she didn't want Briana in trouble, and she found herself missing the girl's chaotic energy. Overall, there were way too many feels.

On the third day Melody started keeping her room door open. On reflection moving in and keeping her door closed for days was probably making her seem like an antisocial emo. The worst part being that was that emos were over.

Regardless, an open door had Briana peeking into Melody's room within a couple of hours. Good thing too, because if Melody had to answer one more stack overflow question she was going to freak out.

"Hey Bri!" Melody said, spinning her chair to face the door. "What's up?"

Briana looked a little different, meaning that she was actually dressed like an adult. Melody watched the girl walk uncertainly into her room in jeans and a t-shirt, gripping her right forearm behind her back.

"Hey Melody," Briana said. "You got your room all set up?"

"Yeah, no," Melody said, chuckling. "I did a little more and then pushed the rest of the boxes into my closet."

"Oh, do you need help?" Briana asked eagerly.

"Maybe this weekend?" Melody said. "I'm trying to concentrate on work and school right now."

"I never asked what your program is." Briana said, still standing in a uncomfortable looking way.

"PHD. Computer Algorithms centered on sound processing. Trying not to narrow it down any further until they make me," Melody said. "Are you okay?"

"What?" Briana asked. "Oh um, I'm just not sure if uh." She paused for a moment then added, "Kinda having a mental conflict."

"You want to do your little kid thing?" Melody asked. "Go ahead if you want, but don't pee on the carpet."

"That's mean!" Briana said, her voice already shifting. "I don't pee on the carpet."

"You had an accident last time you were in here," Melody said, "Maybe I should put down one of those puppy-pads."

"Nuh uh!" Briana said, smiling and squirming at the same time.

"Don't you want to be my puppy?" Melody said, grinning at how fun Briana was to tease. "I could teach you tricks, and take you on walks, and feed you treats. You even have a little cage already."

"That's a crib!" Briana protested. She blew a raspberry at Melody and they both burst out in giggles.

"Actually I was wondering, you go to school dressed like an adult and all that, but if you sleep in a crib every night does that mean you're little every night?" Melody asked.

"Um, Mom was going to put my big girl bed back in my room but it's the smallest one and there isn't room for it," Briana said. "Plus I usually wet at night so I always have to go to bed with protection."

"Aww, cute," Melody said.

"You think it's cute?" Briana said, an odd look of surprise on her face.

"Why not? You curling up in a crib is an adorable image," Melody said. "You look cute in a diaper too." "Wait no, why did I tell her that last part?" Melody wondered nervously. "My stupid mouth is on a Do: While loop."

That train of thought was interrupted by Briana throwing herself into a hug with Melody. She hugged back awkwardly at first, then held Briana more tightly as it sank in that the girl was hanging on for what seemed like dear life.

"Hey there, are you okay?" Melody asked, patting Briana gently on the back.

"You've been so nice to me," Briana said. She sighed and buried her face in Melody's shoulder. The angle she was leaning over seemed uncomfortable, Melody tried to shift Briana closer, and ended up with the girl in her lap again.

"Aw, uh, well I like you, I'm glad that um, you feel like I'm being nice," Melody said. "People don't uh, always understand me I guess." "Damnit I'm babbling again."

Briana sat up a little and looked Melody in the eye with a frighteningly intense expression. "We're going to be good friends."

"Oh um, yeah, cool," Melody said, unable to stop her embarrassed smile. "Did I get friendzoned?" Melody wondered, immediately rejecting the idea. "No, bad Melody. Stop trying to date your roommate. You'll end up as the 'This is Fine' dog."

"Can you show me those websites?" Briana asked out of nowhere.

"Uh, which ones?" Melody asked, feeling a blush creep up her neck.

"The baby ones," Briana said.

"Oh. Yeah, totes can," Melody said. "But uh, maybe better close the door because some of them are a little uh, porn-y."

"Okay!" Briana said, up to the door in a flash and then back to Melody's lap before Melody had a chance to figure out an alternate seating arrangement.

"So uh, here's one that–" Melody managed to bite down on the phrase 'that I like' before it escaped her mouth, "seems pretty good and uh, has pretty pictures." As the site pulled up Briana either didn't notice or didn't mention that Melody was auto-logged in for it. That was one small favor, Melody doubted she was a good enough liar to claim she had bought a membership to show Briana.

"Oh wow," Briana leaned forward, staring at the screen in rapt attention. "all the girls are really pretty, and they have such cool clothes!"

"Yeah, if you want you can click..." Melody trailed off as Briana took the mouse and enthusiastically browsed the site. Melody had picked a site with pretty tame images up front, but it wasn't long before Briana found the sexy stuff with vibrators, plugs, and bondage.

"Oh, I used to use one of those!" Briana said, pointing to a sparkly princess plug being inserted into a baby that was enjoying things. Closing the door had made the room a little warm, Melody thought. It was definitely heating up a bit.

"How come they're tying her?" Briana asked, popping the picture up to full size, "She looks upset."

"That's uh, called forced diapering I think," Melody said. "She's been a bad girl and so they're putting her in diapers."

"Uh oh!" Briana said with a giggle. "I usually just get spanked, but I get diapered because I need it. I guess maybe it felt like a punishment at first. Oh, those two girls are having fun!"

Melody squirmed, acutely aware of Briana's soft rear on her lap. She'd expected Melody to be interested in the diapers and the baby toys, not to go straight to the porn. Luring Briana into her room so easily had been a socially awesome penguin moment, but had taken a hard left turn into awkward penguin.

"I didn't realize that sometimes both people playing would have diapers," Briana said, turning to look at Melody. "Do you want to play like that sometime?"

"Me?!" Melody squeaked. "Um, Briana, I don't wear diapers."

"I know you don't need to, silly," Briana said. "But you could if you wanted. I have a whole bunch and they're really comfy."

"I don't know–"

"Please Melody? Pretty please?" Briana asked. She trained her most devastating set of puppy dog eyes yet on Melody. "You can dress me up in one of your costumes again!"

"Did she figure out how hot she was in that fuku?" Melody wondered in a minor panic. Whatever the answer to that, she was crumbling fast in front of those eyes. "Maybe a pullup," Melody said, hardly believing she was agreeing to it.

"Really?! Yes, thank you Melody, thank you!" Briana said. She hopped off Melody's lap and did a silly little happy dance Once again there was no stopping the train of excitement that was Briana dragging Melody up to her room.

"I have trains, and bears, and Elsa, and ponies and stars!" Briana said, grabbing a pullup from the top of each neat stack in her changing table to show to Melody. "Which one do you want?"

Melody stared at the pullups. Was she going to put one on? Why was she excited? This was stupid, putting on a pullup because she wanted to see Briana in some hot cosplay.

"I have a Raven costume." Melody thought. The thought wiped away her hesitation and before she knew it, she had the star pullup in her hand.

"Good choice!" Briana said, putting the others away. Melody waited for her to turn around, close her eyes, something, but Briana watched her in excited anticipation.

"Um, a little privacy please?" Melody asked.

"Whaaaat?" Briana asked. "No way, you never give me privacy."

"That's because I changed your wet diaper." Melody said, not sure why she was arguing about this. She could go to the bathroom, she supposed, but then she'd have to walk there with a pullup in her hand.

"I want to see you put it on!" Briana declared.

Melody sighed. She slid her jeans down and lay them on the bed. Turning back to see Briana staring at her plan gray panties brought a big blush to her face.

"Those are boring, we should go shopping for prettier panties for you," Briana said.

"Uh, I don't usually show them to people so it doesn't matter," Melody said.

"Nuh uh, it feels great to have cool panties on, see?" Briana dropped her own jeans, revealing white panties with little red hearts on them.

"Those are cute, but you should get in a pullup too," Melody said. While Briana had her back turned to pick a pair, Melody dropped her panties and donned the pullups as quickly as she could. It wasn't that much different than wearing a pad, but Melody hadn't used one of those since sixth grade. Diaper or pad, either way it was going to make her feel like a kid.

Upon seeing Melody in the pullup, Briana gave a little squeal of delight and danced around her, naked from the waist down. She even patted Melody's butt, which made for a sensation so weird that Melody's brain went full Equations Lady.

"I've never seen anyone else in those before," Briana said. "It's so cool to have somebody else to play like this!"

"You should put yours on too," Melody said, pulling up her jeans. There was enough bulk in the pullup that she couldn't forget it was there.

"And then we play dress-up?" Briana asked, finally donning a pair of the bear pullups.

"Yeah," Melody said. "I have to find something else to trade than diapers for putting her in cute cosplay," she thought.

Back down in her bedroom, with pullups on and her panties stuffed in a jeans pocket, Melody helped Briana into the Raven costume. In gray leggings, a black sleeved leotard, and the cape she looked incredible. The wig was too ratty from being in the box to be worth putting on, but the little red gem had enough stick left to stay on Briana's forehead. Even the pullup was hidden, adding a bit of curve to Briana's rear.

"Am I pretty?" Briana asked, doing a twirl that set her cape flowing around her.

"Yeah, you look great," Melody said, feeling giddy at Briana's answering grin.

"Briana," Jane called from the kitchen. "I still see a pile of dishes here. Come finish your chores."

"Daddy I'm playing with Melody!" Briana shouted back.

"You can play with her after," Jane called out. "Get in here and finish right now."

"Okaaaaay." Briana sighed and shrugged at Melody. "I'll be back okay? And then, can we play some more?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?" Melody asked.

"I hafta do chores and then probably homework," Briana said with a pout. "But maybe, if it's okay, you could put me to bed tonight? Read me a story and stuff?"

"Sounds boring." Melody thought. She was remembering why she didn't babysit much. On the other hand, it was still pretty much impossible to say no to Briana, especially when she was in sexy Raven cosplay.

"Yeah okay," Melody said. She chuckled and ruffled Briana's hair. "You better go do the dishes or you're going to get grounded again."

"Okay, thank you! See you tonight!" Briana scampered off, cape trailing behind her.

The prospect of returning to assignments seemed ridiculous to Melody, and doing some of her freelance work only slightly less so. In fact she wasn't going to get anything done until her ladyboner was gone. At least there was an easy and fun way to deal with that!

With her door firmly locked, Melody plopped down at her computer and cleared the screensaver. Diaper girls covered the screen, with a pair of them making out front and center. Normally Melody had to be pretty deep into pornhub to jill off to that kind of stuff, but after playing with Briana for the last hour...

"Damn it, I think this DID awaken something in me," Melody thought.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped a hand down to her sex, smirking at the feel of the pullup on the back of her hand. It was going to make cleanup a lot easier at least. Rubbing her hood in slow circles, Melody browsed through the site.

"What is it that makes this sexy?" Melody wondered. Normally she'd look at the girls in pullups and diapers and get a naughty imagined thrill of them being embarrassed. But now she was picturing herself with Briana. She delved deeper into the site, into the pictures of diaper changes, wet diapers, and videos of girls wetting. The wetter they were, the wetter she got.

With a massive moan into the crook of her elbow, Melody leaned back in her chair, panting. That was the third one at least. It had been a while since she'd come three times without a wand or at least a bullet vibrator. Panting and sweating, Melody tried to relax until she realized that she needed to pee. She groaned. Getting to the bathroom was going to require some cleanup unless she wanted to advertise what she'd been doing to her roommates.

Suddenly, a wild solution appeared! She could use the pullup for its intended purpose.

Obviously, that was a stupid, silly idea. Melody wasn't about to wet herself like some kind of... her train of thought derailed as the next video clip played, cutting right to a mortified girl wetting her pants.

"Briana would be so hot wetting like that. Look at this girl, she's getting off on it. I wonder if Briana gets off on it." Melody thought. "I wonder... if I can get off on it."

Melody resisted a bit longer, biting her lip and plunging a pair of fingers slowly in and out of herself. Later she'd realize the decision had already been made, she was stalling. The first couple of dribbles that flowed over her fingers made her pussy catch fire. Melody had to ball up her shirt and shove it into her mouth to cover the shrieking moans that she couldn't hold back. Hot and wet sprayed across her fingers and into her pullup, bulking it up immediately.

It all felt so dirty, so wrong, and so good. She almost choked on the wad of shirt in her mouth when wave after wave of orgasms hit her. When she came back to herself she had a dry mouth full of shirt that she had nearly bitten a hole in. Taking in big, panting breaths through her nose she looked down at her jeans, twin lines of wet starting to ring her thighs. The embarrassment of that and her sticky, sopping hand surged desire through her again. Too tired to start up again, Melody sat and processed the strange, filthy feelings.

Faster than she expected, Melody found her wet pullup uncomfortable. It took stripping completely and rubbing down with a towel from the morning's shower before Melody felt like she could step out of her room. Even then, she cracked a window while she put on a new outfit, same as the old outfit.

"That was fucked up." Melody thought. "Why was that so stupid hot?"

Desperate to bury the evidence, Melody wrapped the pullup tightly in a plastic bag. Her jeans she shoved to the bottom of her laundry hamper. By the time she came back to her room freshly showered she had finally put the experience out of her mind.

Later that evening Briana was still in her costume. Melody herded the girl into her room and helped her get the costume off. The pullup, or a wonder, was dry. Surprising herself with how daring she was being, Melody patted Briana's crotch, and was even more surprised at Briana's near-lack of reaction.

"Good girl, staying dry," Melody said. "Do you have to go now?"

"I'm not sure," Briana said. The tone was playful, way too playful.

"Go to the bathroom and try," Melody said, pointing to the upstairs bathroom.

"Can you come with me?" Briana asked, snuggling up to Melody in her pullup. "I need help with the potty and brushing my teeth and stuff."

"Okay, okay, put on a nightgown or something," Melody said.

"How come?" Briana asked, apparently into her game enough to be totally unconscious of her slim waist, her smooth freckled skin, her bangin' perky tits–

"Bad Melody, no biscuit!" She said to herself.

"Because I told you too," Melody said, swatting Briana on the rear.

That had the instant and interesting effect of turning the girl completely docile. She put a nightgown on and came over quietly to take Melody's hand.

In the bathroom, Melody turned away after putting Briana on the toilet, but hearing the girl go stirred up some feelings from her spank session in the afternoon. It was weirdly, confusingly intimate to brush out Briana's hair, and even brush her teeth for her, since Briana claimed she couldn't do it at all.

Feeling a bit mischievous, Melody made Briana drink two big glasses of water. Briana did it without much complaining, leaving Melody with back of the mind fantasies about how wet the girl was going to be that night.

Back in the room she got to play with a naked Briana on her changing table, stroking the girl's body gently before sliding a diaper under her butt. With a lot more care this time, Melody wiped Briana down and powdered her. It took a couple of shakey-handed tries but she got the tapes on nice and snug as well.

Briana in a onesie was a thing that Melody didn't know she needed, but she did. Briana in a onesie, in her crib, snuggled up to her stuffed animal was beyond adorable.

"Also, still hot somehow," Melody thought. FBI OPEN UP rang through her head.

With a story read, a pacifier in her mouth, and the covers tucked up to her chin, Briana drifted off instantly. It would be nice to fall asleep that fast, to be that safe. Melody shook her head and turned off the light, walked out of the room.

"How did it go?" Veronica asked, leaning against the upstairs rail.

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph and Jesus Christ on Toast!" Melody said, jumping what felt like a foot in the air. "Don't sneak up on me like that."

"I'm sorry," Veronica said, though her amused smile didn't look all that sorry.

"It was uh, stupid sweet," Melody said, rubbing the back of her neck. "She's a good kid. Really cute."

"Wonderful," Veronica said, stepping in for a hug. "Welcome to the family."

"Hey, what?" Melody squirmed out of the hug like a fussy cat. "Hey, I'm uh, you know, she wants to play and she's having a good time and whatever."

"I think you're having a good time too," Veronica said.

"Yeah maybe, way to call me out on it," Melody said, though she couldn't help but smile.

"I think it's great for Briana to have a big sister relationship in her life," Veronica said.

"Yeah that doesn't make me your kid though," Melody retorted.

"I didn't say it did," Veronica said. "I'm not taking applications for another daughter right now."

"Now I've got to figure out where the nearest burn center is," Melody thought.

"Anyway, I'm going to go finish my freelance work," Melody said. "Um, thanks for checking in and all."

"I want to make sure that both of you are okay with this," Veronica said. "Goodnight Melody."

"Goodnight Veronica," Melody headed downstairs, wondering why she felt like she had been sent to bed.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
On 6/20/2022 at 1:08 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

By the end of the hour Briana was begging Melody not to leave. Giving in to the power of puppy dog eyes (and diaper girl tiddy), Melody signed the lease and dropped the deposit before she left.

It's weird, Melody thought as she drove away to finish packing, but I've seen weirder.

Getting Libertarian vaguely right vibes from Melody witch sketches me. Hopefully it's just surface level part of her "one of the boys" gamer persona.

Also getting vibes that we might have a fellow Middle here... *giggles*

On 6/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

I love you Mommy," Briana said with a yawn.

Veronica smiled fondly and stroked Briana's hair a few more times before raising the rails on the crib and slipping out of the room.

Okay I love Melody's level of geekyness... Seems like someone I could practice both my coding and Japanese with... *giggles*

And I think poor Bri is dealing with a big girl crush mixing in with her little space.... XD

23 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

So uh, here's one that–" Melody managed to bite down on the phrase 'that I like' before it escaped her mouth, "seems pretty good and uh, has pretty pictures." As the site pulled up Briana either didn't notice or didn't mention that Melody was auto-logged in for it. That was one small favor, Melody doubted she was a good enough liar to claim she had bought a membership to show Briana.

Yeah... Melody totally isn't into this.. Right....

anime-smug.gif

Also she seems to have gotten into this similar to how I did lol XD

Also I've got $5 bucks on the "Melody is going to be Bri's big sister but still one of the kiddos" pool XD

"Did she figure out how hot she was in that fuku?" Melody wondered in a minor panic. Whatever the answer to that, she was crumbling fast in front of those eyes. "Maybe a pullup," Melody said, hardly believing she was agreeing to it.

Make it $20! XD I've got $20 on Melody being the school aged big sister!! XD

gambling-horse.gif

"Damn it, I think this DID awaken something in me," Melody thought.

f475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif

Faster than she expected, Melody found her wet pullup uncomfortable. It took stripping completely and rubbing down with a towel from the morning's shower before Melody felt like she could step out of her room. Even then, she cracked a window while she put on a new outfit, same as the old outfit.

"That was fucked up." Melody thought. "Why was that so stupid hot?"

anime-neko.gif

I want to make sure that both of you are okay with this," Veronica said. "Goodnight Melody."

"Goodnight Veronica," Melody headed downstairs, wondering why she felt like she had been sent to bed.

f475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif

Okay once again though it's like your reading my brain for my fantasies though! ?????

• Like 1
On 7/1/2022 at 10:14 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

"Aw, uh, well I like you, I'm glad that um, you feel like I'm being nice," Melody said. "People don't uh, always understand me I guess." "Damnit I'm babbling again."

Briana sat up a little and looked Melody in the eye with a frighteningly intense expression. "We're going to be good friends."

"Oh um, yeah, cool," Melody said, unable to stop her embarrassed smile. "Did I get friendzoned?" Melody wondered, immediately rejecting the idea. "No, bad Melody. Stop trying to date your roommate. You'll end up as the 'This is Fine' dog."

This structure is getting way confusing. Suggestion: instead of quote marks, put the inner thoughts in italics. Then it would have been:

"Aw, uh, well I like you, I'm glad that um, you feel like I'm being nice," Melody said. "People don't uh, always understand me I guess." Damnit I'm babbling again.

"Oh um, yeah, cool," Melody said, unable to stop her embarrassed smile. Did I get friendzoned? Melody immediately rejected the idea. No, bad Melody. Stop trying to date your roommate. You'll end up as the 'This is Fine' dog.

On 7/2/2022 at 10:43 AM, kerry said:

This structure is getting way confusing. Suggestion: instead of quote marks, put the inner thoughts in italics. Then it would have been:

"Aw, uh, well I like you, I'm glad that um, you feel like I'm being nice," Melody said. "People don't uh, always understand me I guess." Damnit I'm babbling again.

"Oh um, yeah, cool," Melody said, unable to stop her embarrassed smile. Did I get friendzoned? Melody immediately rejected the idea. No, bad Melody. Stop trying to date your roommate. You'll end up as the 'This is Fine' dog.

Yeah, it's a problem I fix later, mostly. Part of the issue is that there are places I post like Reddit and DA that don't handle italics well, and it's a pain to hunt down every instance of them to re-format.

I really should wite a python script to parse my word documents into various web formats for me. :D

On 7/2/2022 at 7:34 AM, YourFNF said:

Okay once again though it's like your reading my brain for my fantasies though! ?????

Melody is doing a lot of protesting. Perhaps... too much protesting. :D

No comment on where she ends up in the Big / Middle / Little spectrum. ?

Hmm, Briana seems to have some issues with staying Big. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about....

-----

Chapter 4

On the second week of classes, Briana skipped along the gravel path on campus, trying to keep the rocks she was kicking inside the path. She should probably be getting a start on her homework, but it was hard to think about anything but going home and playing Little with her new friend. Evenings had been so fun lately, even when she was sitting in Little clothes hanging out in Melody's room.

Occasionally she'd worry that she was doing it too much, especially since Veronica had already pulled her out of Melody's room on a couple of evenings to sit her down for homework. On the other hand, with Mom watching out for her, what did she have to worry about? Obviously this was something that was fun and new, and things would be back to normal by midterms.

In the meantime, oh my gosh! Melody said that she could play on the Switch tonight if she was a good girl, and so she'd been super good all last night! It was no big deal to help Melody clean her room a bit. This afternoon she could surprise Melody by doing her laundry for her, the basket in her room was super full. Melody was always great about telling her what a good girl she was, but tonight would be supercharged!

"Watch out where you're kicking those," said someone right in Briana's path. She looked up in surprise and ran right into Gary's arms. He was as muscly and cute as ever, with his brown hair cut back super short now.

"Gary!" Briana said excitedly, "How's the new quarter been? I like your new haircut!"

"Thanks," Gary said, grinning. He didn't seem to mind keeping his arms around Briana, and she didn't mind either. "You're really fired up today."

"I'm really excited about our new roommate," Briana said.

"I heard you had someone moving in. Glad to hear she's working out," Gary said. He tugged lightly at the back of Briana's jeans, craning his head over to peek. "You going back to wearing pullups at school?"

"Not always, I just really wanted to today," Briana said, with a playful butt wiggle.

"Hmm, you in the mood to play?" Gary asked. "We're at school but I have some supplies on me."

"I have a study group I hafta go to in like an hour, but until then it'd be fun," Briana said, slipping into her little voice more than effortlessly, unconsciously.

Gary chuckled and said, "Yeah, looks like you need it. Come on, little one." He took Briana's hand and led her across the school lawn to the looming faux-gothic administration building.

"Where are we going?" Briana asked.

"I have an office now!" Gary said proudly. "It's more of a closet than anything else but it has a door that closes."

"Ooh, fancy," Briana said.

Gary had not been kidding about the size of the office. Briana had to squeeze past Gary behind the desk so he could close the door. Space was so tight that Gary had been forced to choose between having an unblocked window and having a bookshelf. The bookshelf had won out, though the shelf at window height was clear to let some light in.

It was a little worrisome from a fire-code standpoint, but that kind of big-girl worry was hard to focus on at the moment. Double so when Gary took Briana's backpack off her without asking and set it aside.

"Bend over the desk kiddo." Gary said, rummaging in his backpack.

"I don't wanna," Briana said, pouting.

"Come on now, be a good girl," Gary said.

"I am a good girl, I don't need a spanking!" Briana said.

"I wasn't going to give you one, but if you don't hurry up and do what you're told I don't have a problem giving you one," Gary said.

Pouting her very strongest pout, Briana bent over the desk. Unfortunately Gary was immune. With a resigned sigh, Briana held on to the desk, still not convinced she wasn't going to get a spanking.

She felt Gary unbutton her jeans and work them down her legs. He even popped her shoes off and took the jeans off completely. Had he locked the door? Strong, warm hands stroking back up her legs felt good, until they were patting all over her pullup.

"Nice and dry, good girl!" Gary said.

Briana blushed and squirmed, it'd been a while since she'd been inspected like this. It only got worse when Gary took her pullup off and spread her cheeks. Squirmy feelings were rapidly becoming butterflies in her stomach.

"Gary, what are you doing?" she asked quietly.

"I'm checking to make sure you're cleaning yourself properly when you're being a big girl," Gary said. Apparently he wasn't completely satisfied because Briana felt him wipe her tight ring with a baby wipe. That sent her into a huge round of blushies and heat between her legs.

"Hmmm, I think you might need to come by for regular checks," Gary said. Something cold touched her rear, Briana gasped when she felt Gary work a finger inside her along with a generous glob of lube.

"Nuh uh, I'm fine being a big girl at school," Briana protested, trying to keep from moaning.

"You know you don't get to decide that kind of stuff, that's why you have so many people looking out for you," Gary said. Briana gasped as the smooth metal of a butt plug pressed against her ring and gently slid in. It was a nice small one, but was still a presence she couldn't easily ignore.

"When do I hafta come to your office?" Briana asked.

"You get done with classes around now, right?" Gary asked. "Come by after classes and I'll make sure you're doing well."

The thought of regular little time at school was thrilling and scary at the same time. Again, she pushed the scary off onto her caretakers. If there was a problem they would let her know. In the meantime it would make school a lot more fun. "Okay Gary, I will," Briana said.

After taking a moment to wipe his hands, Gary lifted Briana effortlessly into the crook of his left arm. She grinned and squealed as he rained kisses on her cheeks, lips, and forehead. Briana reveled in the feeling of being hoisted by Gary one-armed. It was something only he and Casey were buff enough to do and it gave the best little feelings ever.

Gary draped a changing blanket on his desk and set Briana down on it. With a happy sigh, she held on to her feet and relaxed into the change. It'd been way too long since Gary had changed her! She'd missed the tender touches that turned her on as he applied lotion. He always put on the right amount of powder, and taped the diaper up nice and snug. Only Mom could do a better job changing her.

After the change she sat in Gary's lap, squirming around to hear her diaper crinkle. "Do we hafta be quiet in here?" Briana asked, big enough to worry about things like that.

"Not really," Gary said. "I mean, don't scream or anything, but the office is right between two store-rooms and we're in a back corner of the building. If you get too loud I can always put a pacifier in your mouth."

Briana grinned and nodded, snuggling up to Gary. He was so strong, and warm, and safe-feeling, she wished she could blow off her stupid study group.

"Tell me about your new roommate," Gary said.

"Her name is Melody, and she's really cool!" Briana gushed. "She has all kinds of cool toys, and dolls and stuff. Oh, and she has super cool costumes that she lets me wear! We've played dress-up like, five times already."

"Wow, that's fun," Gary said with a grin. "Is she Little like you, or a big girl?"

"She's a big girl, but she did wear a pullup once when I asked her to," Briana said. "Oh, and she knows about all kinds of cool websites for little girls, some of them doing some really sexy stuff."

"I bet you liked that," Gary said, gently tickling Briana until she squirmed in his lap. "Why'd you ask her to wear a pullup?"

"Because on the websites there were girls in diapers cuddling and stuff and it looked really fun," Briana said. "She hasn't worn one again but maybe someday we can just sit and cuddle together."

"I like that idea, I'll even babysit for you two if you need me to," Gary said.

"Really?" Briana asked. At Gary's answering nod, she gave him a big kiss on the lips. That kiss lingered, and turned into a hot and sweaty session of Gary stroking her body and making out. She kinda wished she needed to pee, so that Gary could change her again.

"I think regular checks are a good idea for sure," Gary said with a grin. "I can stock the office a little better for playing too, as long as it is something that fits in a drawer or isn't really obvious. What kind of stuff do you want when you come by?"

"Snacks?" Briana asked hopefully.

"You hungry?" Gary asked. Briana nodded. All he was able to round up was a protein bar (yucky), some dried fruit (yummy!) and a soda which was nice to wash down the fruit with. "I'll get some better snacks in, maybe even some formula. I've got a kettle so I can mix it with hot water."

Briana giggled and said, "But only Mom gives me that stuff."

"Well I don't my baby girl going hungry, what if you forget lunch?" Gary asked.

"It's such a baby thing," Briana said. What if she couldn't snap out of being little after having a bottle? The worry slipped away when Gary stroked her cheek and brought his thumb to her mouth. Closing her eyes, Briana sucked on the thumb gently.

"I like you when you're a baby. It should be okay if you're done with classes, and Veronica has you taking morning ones," Gary said. He clearly wasn't in a mood to hear a no, and that honestly made Briana feel safer.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I have a present for you," Gary said.

"Ah pweahsaht foah meh?" Briana said around Gary's thumb. A belly laugh from Gary rocked Briana up and down, she giggled and hung on through the Garyquake.

"Yes, a present for you," Gary said, hefting Briana up and setting her down on his desk. "Close your eyes hon."

Briana closed her eyes and kicked her legs gently, until she accidentally booted Gary in the side with her toe. That earned her a bap on the foot. She giggled and let her feet hang idle.

After some sounds of rummaging and the chair shifting around, Briana felt a couple of flat objects placed in her hands. Cruelly, Gary made her wait while he got back in his chair. Thirty intolerable seconds of Briana vibrating passed before Gary finally said, "Okay, open your eyes."

Briana opened them and gasped. On top was a huge set of colored pencils with four or more shades for every color. Under that was a coloring book of faeries and flowers that were super detailed. Every page would be easily a couple of hours of coloring fun.

"Oh my gosh Gary, thank youuuuu!" Briana bounced on the desk, her diaper crinkling like crazy.

"You're welcome hon," Gary said. "I know you get stuck on campus a lot waiting for a ride so this will give you something to do if you come visit me and I'm working."

"You really wanna make sure I come over to visit you," Briana said.

"Well, I like you a lot," Gary said.

"I like you too," Briana said, carefully setting her present to the side. She slid off the desk into Gary's lap and kissed him gently, pulling herself to him as close as she could.

Another long, slow kiss left Briana glowing, and a little damp in the crotch. Instead of heating things up, Gary held her close. It was wonderful quiet cuddle. There definitely had not been enough Gary in her life recently.

After a while, Gary peeked at his phone and said, "I probably need to let you go to your study group. Do you need help changing back into your pullups?"

"Aw, you did such a nice job on the diaper," Briana said. "I'll just wear that."

"You sure?" Gary asked. "It's going to be a lot bulkier."

"If my jeans fit over they should squoosh it down," Briana said. "Can you help me?"

"Of course," Gary said. He set Briana down and helped her into her jeans. Getting them up over the bulk of the diaper was a bit of work, but with some jumps and Gary pulling the managed it. Once they were on, zipped and buttoned, you could hardly tell that there was padding under there.

Briana wiggled her butt at Gary and asked, "How do I look?"

"Like an adorable secret baby girl," Gary said, hugging Briana from behind. "I'll be setting up my office all day so drop by if you need anything, okay? Otherwise I won't always be here, but I'm probably going to use it a lot while I have it."

"Okay Gary!" Briana said. She got up on tiptoes to give him another kiss and collected her backpack. With a wave and a little bounce, she was out the door.

On her way out of the admin building, Briana tried to clear her thoughts and get back into big-girl mode. It was tough, extremely tough while wearing a diaper and with her rear plugged. She finally managed it by the time she reached the library. By then she was regretting the diaper. She hadn't worn one in big girl mode in a long time. For the first time in quite a while it felt naughty and embarrassing to be wearing one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's rough having potty issues at school...

-----

Chapter 5

"Hey Briana!" Tamira, her main study-buddy, flagged her down from the door of one of the study rooms. Briana waved back but didn't hurry over, anything above a slow walk made her crinkle. It probably wasn't that loud but to Briana's paranoid ears it sounded like everyone could hear it.

"Hey Tamara," Briana said. "Are we the first ones?"

"Yeah, and probably the only ones today," Tamara said. "Thanks for not letting me down!"

"No problem," Briana sat carefully across from Tamira. "Are you letting your hair grow out?"

Tamira nodded, proudly patting the thick curls around her head. "Yeah, actually got a job where the dress code doesn't prohibit my natural hair."

"That's awesome!" Briana said. "It looks really pretty."

"Thanks hon," Tamira said, beaming.

Digging into the material for their Advanced Topics in Biotechnology course was enough to wipe pretty much all the little-feeling from Briana's mind. It wasn't until the second hour that the soda kicked in and Briana felt caught between mindsets again. Going back to being little was a long, long way from talking to Tamira about synthetic bacteria production. Since getting everything sorted out over the summer, she hadn't wet at all while in big-space.

Hoping Tamira wouldn't notice, Briana bit her lip and carefully relaxed. It wasn't a ton of wetting, but enough to soak her crotch and run back across her rear. Squished as it was by her jeans, the diaper couldn't expand, which meant the wet feeling wasn't going away any time soon.

Tamira didn't seem to notice at all. They continued on with the studying while Briana reveled in her little secret. By the end, both women were rubbing their eyes from the strain of going back and forth between books, notes, and online journals on their phones.

"That's probably enough for today," Tamira said. "We should catch up a little anyway. You kinda vanished over the summer."

"Yeah I uh, had a lot of stuff going on," Briana said, squirming in her wet diaper.

"Yeah, I heard that you got like, assaulted after a biochem final," Tamira said with a sympathetic frown. "Are you okay?"

"That was really bad," Briana said, looking down. "But my roommates were super cool and helped me out a ton. It's better now, thanks."

"Well I want you to know that whatever issues you're having, I've got your back, okay?" Tamira said.

"Oh uh, thank you," Briana said. A nervous knot was growing inside her. How much had Tamira heard anyway?

"No problem, really," Tamira said. "If you need anything, I'm right on campus in the graduate dorms. You can always borrow a pair of pants... or whatever."

Briana blushed profusely, there's no way that spare pants were being offered as a coincidence. She should have expected that the story would spread after Lisa flipped up her skirt during her biggest, worst accident.

"Seriously, I'm not judging your or anything!" Tamira said. "I want to help if I can."

"Um, thanks," Briana said. "Look, I should go..."

"Oh sweetie, I'm really sorry I said anything," Tamira said with a worried expression. "I wanted you to know that it's more than your roommates that got your back."

Briana squirmed, in no small part because the squashed diaper was STILL not absorbing everything. "I... okay, yeah. It's just um, an embarrassing problem."

"I totally get it, and I'm not saying that I understand your issues or whatever, because I'm sure I don't," Tamira said. "I want to be supportive."

With a big sigh, Briana banished the butterflies in her stomach. "Okay, thank you Tamira."

"And for real, if you need help right now..." Tamira said, giving a gentle smile. "I'm only saying because there's a little bit of a smell hon."

Going scarlet down to the collar of her shirt, Briana put her hands in her lap and curled in on herself. Unfortunately, Tamira wasn't giving her any reason to make a scene, she was waiting patiently like a good friend, or something. After a few minutes the position was uncomfortable enough that Briana had to uncurl and face her friend.

"I mean I can just go home, my ride is picking me up in an hour or two," Briana said.

"You don't have to sit in it for that long, come on, let me get you some spare protection," Tamira said.

"Wait, why do you have dia – um, protection?" Briana asked.

"I'll tell you why when we get to my dorm, okay?" Tamira said with a wink.

Confused and embarrassed, but curious too, Briana packed up her books and followed Tamira out of the library. It was a quick trip, across one lawn and around a building before she was heading up the elevator to Tamira's place. She had to admit that two more hours in the diaper didn't feel like a good idea, her skin was already gross and rashy.

Tamira's dorm was basically a studio apartment, even with a tiny kitchenette. Small, sure, but everything was nice and newish. There was a cool coral and brown color scheme going on that almost looked like it was out of a magazine.

"Wow, your place is nice!" Briana said, setting her bag down.

"Aw, thank you hon," Tamira said. "So, I know this is going to be a super big ask, but can I see your diaper?"

Briana looked down and dug a hole in the carpet with her toe. "I don't know..."

"Oh right, I didn't tell you yet!" Tamira said. "Here's the deal, I'm trying to get my boyfriend to wear them, so I have most of the stuff but I wanted to see how somebody else was wearing them. To see how it goes."

"You are?" Briana cocked her head to the side. "Why?"

"Cause I think it's super hot," Tamira said with a big grin. "We have a whole kinky thing going on, and I think it'd be a great add. Don't worry, I'm not hitting on you, I'm not into girls. This is for research."

Briana dithered, chewing her lip. Apparently the whole school knew about her, which she probably should have guessed. Tamira was being nice and maybe it would be okay, especially if Tamira was excited about it.

Looking Tamira in the eyes she saw the same, goofy nerdy expression that Tamira had when she got excited about virus interactions. With a shy smile, Briana unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped them. After another moment to gather her courage, she slid her pants down and stepped out of them.

Tamira's face lit up, she did a quick circle around Briana and grinned. "Girl, those are cute! Where did you get those?"

"I don't know, my uh... Veronica buys them for me," Briana said. "Oh um, except these came from uh... someone else."

"Well they are really pretty, I like the skateboarding unicorns," Tamira said. She was holding her hands away from her side like she didn't know what to do with them. Briana rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Tamira.

"You can touch them if you want," she said. The words were hardly out of her mouth before Tamira was patting her butt, and giving the rest of the diaper a quick once-over. True to her word, it wasn't a sexy touch, but it still made Briana feel little. Standing in front of someone in her diapers had always meant being little.

"Okay, I'll stop," Tamira said reluctantly. "There's a bunch of them in the bathroom cabinet, behind the towels."

After being released from her jeans, the diaper had finally absorbed all the liquid, but Briana still wanted to clean off. She tried wetting, figuring she might as well get it all out, as she slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. A good sized trickle flowed into her diaper, properly absorbed this time.

The towels were on the bathroom counter and Briana was investigating Tamira's diaper stash before she realized she could have used the toilet. Giggling softly to herself, Briana popped the tapes on her diaper and dumped it in the trash. Tamira was right, there was a bit of a smell, and the diaper padding was dark yellow. Briana resolved to drink more water.

There was a single box of wipes, so Briana took one and did her best, reaching under herself with her foot on the toilet. Immediately she felt bad for criticizing Melody, it was not easy to make sure she'd wiped everywhere.

"You okay in there hon?" Tamira asked.

"Yeah uh, I'm just not used to um, doing this myself," Briana said, managing to get that embarrassing info out only because she had a door between her and Tamira.

"Are you saying you need some help?" Tamira asked. "Because I could really use the practice for my boyfriend."

"No, I wouldn't expect you to..." Briana said, unable to make herself complete that sentence.

"Seriously, I want it to go well when I do it with him, so I do need practice. I've tried putting them on myself but it's not the same," Tamira said. "Don't say yes if you're uncomfortable, but I'm offering."

Briana hesitated for a while, then tossed the wipe in the trash. The limits of her big girl patience was already stressed to the limit. She wanted to be little badly, and she knew she couldn't do that with Tamira. Maybe she could at least be taken care of instead.

"Yes please," Briana said, opening the door shyly. "Um, I guess there's no point in me covering up..."

"Not if I'm about to change you," Tamira said. She stepped into the bathroom and gave Briana a warm, friendly hug. There was nothing romantic about it and her eyes hadn't even dropped down to Briana's crotch. Breathing a bit easier, Briana returned the hug.

"Uh, got another big favor to ask," Tamira said. "Do you mind putting the old one back on? So I can do the whole process?"

Briana shrugged and nodded, pulling the diaper out of the otherwise clean trash. It was a bit awkward to get the tapes set, but with Tamira's help, she managed it.

"Okay, I'm going to get you out of that quick, promise," Tamira said. Grabbing a towel and Briana's hand, she led Briana back to the bed and had her lie back on the towel. "Tell me if I'm messing it up, okay?"

Lying back with her legs spread, Briana was surprised she wasn't nervous when Tamira ripped the tapes open. There had been enough diaper changes to make it feel normal even with an unexpected person.

"Nice plug," Tamira said. "Do you want to leave it in?"

"Yes please, it's not uncomfortable," Briana said.

The businesslike way that Tamira wiped her down helped too, her study buddy obviously had babysitting experience. Thinking about being babysat made her want one of her stuffed animals.

"I can't be little with Tamira," Briana reminded herself. "She doesn't play that game with me."

The soiled diaper was replaced with a fresh one, probably the biggest one anyone had tried to put on Briana. She'd never met Tamira's boyfriend but they must be for him. A soft sprinkle of powder and the ticklish sensation of having it patted down on her made Briana giggle.

"Sorry this is so big, you could probably wear actual pampers, as tiny as you are," Tamira said.

"Yeah, I think we used a box of those once," Briana said.

"I'll grab one and have it on hand in case you need help," Tamira said in a pleased tone.

"I should say no," Briana thought. "But then she'll ask why, and I shouldn't tell her about Gary, I don't know if he wants anyone to know he plays like this."

Tamira seemed fine taking silence for a yes, and anyway she was busy taping Briana up. It wasn't exactly a snug fit, but it was pretty good considering how big the diaper was. She sat up cross legged and poked at her diaper.

"How did I do?" Tamira asked.

"Good," Briana said sincerely. "Um, it's good to use a little lotion before the powder, just in case of rashes. The diaper is too big, but even so you did a good job taping it."

"That was fun, I'll take care of you any time you need it," Tamira said, giving Briana another hug. Briana clung back, holding on to the last shreds of her big girl mode with some difficulty. As the hug separated she had to fight to keep her thumb out of her mouth.

"I probably should go home, but uh, Tamira, thank you," Briana said.

"I told you, any time. I need the practice, I don't want ta screw up after I convince my boyfriend," Tamira said.

"I'll think about it, okay?" Briana said, grinning and working her way into her jeans. The bad fit on the diaper actually made it easier to squeeze in, but made for an instant worry about leaks.

"I don't actually need to use a diaper during the day," Briana reminded herself. "I can be a big girl and stay dry!"

Even so, going straight home seemed like a good idea. She even remembered to text Mom to let her know that she was taking the bus home. Mom was proud of her for that, which put a nice happy glow on the trip.

Back at the house Briana was the first one back, which was super weird. The two-story living room was always a little echoy, but this time there were no other noises to cover it up.

"Boo!" Briana cried out, giggling when the echo came back.

Melody's door was partway open, so Briana headed straight in and grabbed the laundry basket. It was a bit of a struggle to get it downstairs, the thing was overflowing with more than a week of laundry. Briana sorted the laundry into piles, pausing when a familiar scent hit her nose.

A pair of jeans and a couple of pairs of leggings had clearly been soaked with pee. Briana stared at them curiously, surprised that Melody would be having accidents. It didn't seem to be a very common thing, only three accidents in what looked like two weeks. Still, it was worth showing Melody that it was okay to wear protection if she needed it!

Excited to be able to help her friend, Briana put those clothes in the laundry first. She added the special soap that Veronica had bought to deal with Briana's accidents to make sure the smell would be gone. With the clothes washing, Briana headed upstairs to watch some TV

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Well they are really pretty, I like the skateboarding unicorns,"

Okay I low key want these XD

33 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Excited to be able to help her friend, Briana put those clothes in the laundry first. She added the special soap that Veronica had bought to deal with Briana's accidents to make sure the smell would be gone. With the clothes washing, Briana headed upstairs to watch some TV

Yeah Melody's definitely into it XD

• Like 1

Introducing Beatrix, a minor character that is never seen again in the story.

-----

Chapter 6

Melody arrived home late after a stupid brutal Wednesday and staggered to her room. There was a lot of regret going on at the moment. In theory it was a good idea to have only three days a week of on-campus stuff, in practice, three labs in the same day was a little bonkers.

Dropping her backpack, Melody barely caught it in time to keep the laptop inside from hitting the hardwood floor. Not having carpet was still taking some getting used to. The room looked weird beyond the lack of carpet. It was clean, with the bed made and all her laundry folded on the comforter.

Melody took a moment to be a surprised Pikachu. Sitting on top of the laundry was a stuffed animal, a pretty clear calling card. That brought a smile to her face. The little gray cat plushie was stupid soft, Melody found she couldn't put it down right away.

Homework could wait for tomorrow, Melody only had enough brain left for something mindless, like a couple rounds of LoL ARAM. While her computer booted up she shed her pants and her hoodie, freezing in mid-stretch at the sound of her door opening.

"Hi Melody! You're back super late, do you want me to heat up some dinner for you?" Briana said, with an impossible amount of energy.

Melody was feeling a little more gross than usual after being stuck on campus all day, for some extra cringe she hadn't showered that morning either. Briana was in her little girl mode already, diaper only from the waist down and a white shirt with a tiger puking rainbows on it. "Uh hey Briana," she said. "I uh, should probably clean up a little."

"Oh I don't mind," Briana said, infuriatingly. "But if you wanna shower do you want me to heat up some bao?"

Melody's stomach rumbled, making the decision for her. "Okay, thanks," she said. How she was supposed to stay upset with Briana, she didn't know. The kid, and she couldn't think of her as anything other than a kid, was trying to be helpful and nice.

Warm bao and cold coke were bringing Melody back to life. She didn't load up a game, she didn't even realize that Briana was gone until the girl came back into Melody's room with a couple of diapers and a package of wipes in her hands.

"Oh hey Briana, let me finish eating and then I can change you," Melody said.

"No, I'm still dry. They're for you!" Briana said eagerly.

"What?" Melody's brain was still feeling foggy, but she didn't see why she needed diaper delivery.

"Yeah, because you've been having accidents," Briana said. "It's okay, I won't tell anybody."

"What do you mean I–" Melody froze, her eyes drifting over to the laundry. She'd forgotten about the soiled clothes she'd shoved to the bottom of the bin. Briana had found them, obviously, and now was trying to be helpful in an embarrassing way.

"What do I tell her?" Melody wondered in a minor panic.

The truth felt out of the question, way too embarrassing. On the other hand, the way she'd dealt with the clothes, or rather not dealt with them was pretty sus. Three pairs couldn't be written off as a single bad day either.

Briana was still staring at her, with the stupidest kind expression Melody had ever seen. Anybody else would have felt the awkward silence and backed off, but nope, Chuck Testa.

"Yeah um, it's not really that big of a deal," Melody said, unconvincing even to herself. "Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass."

"Just try them for one night, okay?" Briana asked. "You look super tired and that's the kind of thing that can totally make an accident happen."

"Um, yeah, okay, maybe," Melody said. The will to argue with Briana was not there. Besides, it meant she could go for round four after Briana got off to bed. "Probably should grab me a pullup instead though, those look awkward for me to put on by myself."

"Actually um..." Briana said, blushing shyly at Melody, "I was thinking I could put it on you. I've never put one on anybody, but tons of people have changed me."

"Wat." Melody felt like her brain was glitching out.

The caffeine hadn't kicked in yet, so she couldn't formulate an argument fast enough to beat Briana's overwhelming puppy dog eyes. Refusing her felt like drop-kicking the poor girl's heart.

"Okay," Melody said in defeat. "I'm kinda gross from not showering though..."

"That's okay, you've changed my wet diapers," Briana said, bouncing to her feet. Melody regretted finishing her bao, good as it had been. With her plate empty there was nothing to stop Briana from hauling her out of her computer chair and walking her to the bed.

"I know you're tired, I'll take care of everything," Briana said, falling to her knees in front of Melody. A wonderful fantasy scene from Melody's dreams played out as Briana unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down with her underwear. Being pushed down on top of a diaper was not part of the fantasy, but maybe it would be now.

"God dammit, this better not awaken anything else in me," Melody thought.

Briana insisted on the whole thing, leaving Melody splayed out on a diaper while she ran off to get lotion and powder. It felt good, and made Melody glad that she preferred hardwood to carpet in some areas of her life. She didn't know what lotion and powder would look like in hair and didn't want to find out. Briana taped the diaper up, leaving Melody wanting some private time. Well, wanting some more explicit Briana time but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

With boundless energy, Briana even insisted on helping Melody back into her pants. "See? Now you don't have to worry," Briana chirped.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks," Melody said, chuckling. "Hey, uh, not to be that chick, but I never see you up this late. Isn't it past your bedtime?"

Briana giggled and said, "Yeah, but don't tell Mom! She's at a conference thing and won't be back until around midnight!"

"Briana, sweetie, it's like, eleven twenty right now," Melody said.

"Oh shit!" Briana said, then clapped her hand over her mouth. "Please don't tell Mom I said that, or that I was up late!"

"I'm not a snitch," Melody said. "I'm glad you were up, I probably wouldn't have had any dinner if you hadn't brought me some."

"I'm glad I was too! Okay, I gotta go, see you tomorrow Melody!" Briana said, grabbing the spare diaper and supplies. "Oh, and I'll put these in your bag, so you'll have them just in case you have an accident at school. Those are SUPER embrassing." She shoved the handful of baby gear into Melody's bag and scampered out the door.

Shaking her head, Melody collapsed back into her computer chair. The diaper felt weird and pillowy around her rear. Kind of nice, not that she was worried about an accident. With dinner giving her a boost of energy there wasn't much point in going to bed right away. A few quick games, and bed.

None of her LoL friends were on, Rocket League was still a ghost town, and even Fortnite didn't have anyone cool on. Melody was about to give up on gaming and go straight to the porn when Beatrix messaged her on Discord.

· bbXXX – LAN

· bbXXX – LAN

· bbXXX – bitch, LAN, now

· Ocarina – WTF. Dude I'm so tired

· bbXXX – fu. get over here, finally got other 4 to agree to LAN.

· bbXXX – i no you class <> tomorrow

· bbXXX – LAN

· bbXXX – LAN, BITCH

Melody stared at the Discord channel. Beatrix was unstoppable when she was like this. There seemed to be a lot of hot ladies that Melody couldn't say no to in her life. "Am I a f-ing harem anime protagonist now?" she asked herself.

· Ocarina – Fine thot. Be there in like 20.

· bbXXX – finally! move that thicc ass

"Ugh," Melody said, heaving herself out of her chair. She tossed a couple of red bulls in her bag, and after reflection, her Adderall prescription. A protein bar and a bag of M&Ms followed. Books were chucked to make room for her headset, and her portable gaming mouse and keyboard. The laptop could handle Overwatch. Her cell phone could probably handle Overwatch.

Standing in her room, Melody felt like she was forgetting something. The front door opened, breaking her precarious concentration. With a shrug Melody picked up her pack and headed into the living room.

"Hey Veronica, Jane," Melody said.

"Hello Melody, you're headed out?" Veronica asked. "You look exhausted."

"Yeah well, no class tomorrow," Melody said, "Did your um, conference or whatever go well?"

"It did, thank you!" Veronica said with rare broad smile.

"How did you know we were at a conference?" Jane asked. "Was Briana up late?"

"I dunno, she must have been in bed when I got home," Melody said, glad her foggy brain could quickly cover with a lie. "Weren't you talking about it yesterday?"

"Probably," Jane said with a shrug.

"Well, have fun," Veronica said. "Try to get some sleep eventually."

"Sleep is for the weak," Melody scoffed. With a quick wave she was past them and out the door. As she made her way down to her car she couldn't shake the feeling that Veronica had been super judge-y. All that diaper-mom stuff must be going to her head. Maybe it was the age difference, but first year in grad school was an adult by any measure that Melody cared to respect.

Grumbling to herself about having a den mom on her way across town, Melody was parking her car when she realized what she'd forgotten. The diaper she was wearing. She face-palmed her greasy forehead and sighed. At least she had baggy pants on, nobody should be able to tell. Not that Beatrix ever looked at her butt anyway.

Beatrix lived in a cookie cutter house in a cookie cutter housing development. Her roommates would gag at it, especially Veronica. It was a nice cookie cutter though, and there was something to be said for a house that was built recently enough to have Ethernet in the walls. Melody was two steps from the door when Beatrix flung it open.

Beatrix was especially ridiculous today. She'd never caught on that she was a nerd and didn't have to dress like all her webcams were 4k. Beatrix was yoga-fit and had gorgeous blonde hair in short ringlets, ringlets! As if that wasn't enough, the wings of her eyeliner could cut steel. She was wearing a baby blue halter top and a black miniskirt. Hell, maybe she did Cam, she could probably make bank at it.

"Mel, finally, get in here, everybody else is all set up!" Beatrix said.

"Step on me, Senpai," was all Melody's brain could come up with. Luckily her brain was too tired to transmit its stupid to her mouth.

"Mel, what the fuck?" said Beatrix, and snapped her fingers at Melody. "You're only here because you can play Pharah at 4.5k SR. Wake up, juice up, whatever you've got to do."

"Yeah, sorry, long day," Melody said, ducking her head. Of all the times to be a complete grease-ball, with a diaper on to boot, it had to be when Beatrix was dressed to kill.

"Yeah, yeah, and kids in Syria are getting bombed, come on," Beatrix said, leading Melody into the living room.

The rest of their e-sports crew waved. They were Yesenia, Gurpreet, Mikhail, and because some parents have a sick sense of humor, Ginger. Everyone else was dressed chill. That helped the tension run out of Melody's shoulders. She took her seat at the long table that had displaced all the other furniture to the walls and set up her gear.

"So are we going to–" Melody began.

"STOMP THE LADDER!" cheered the rest of the group.

Melody took only a second to recover from the shock and laughed out loud. New accounts with a nice crispy appetizer of noobs to warm up on, and then some real meaty try-hards to bite into afterward. She chugged the first of her redbulls and settled into the chair.

"Hell yes, let's snap some noob necks," Melody said.

As team after team fell before them, Melody was glad she'd come. The placement rounds were so easy they could try out silly stuff like getting Mercy a sextuple kill, or Reinhardt as 'support'.

Once they'd ranked up a bit they got serious, which was its own kind of fun. Melody and Gurpreet had a God-tier Pharmercy combo, while Beatrix lead the rest of the team as Reaper as a deadly brawler group. Bea could be a huge bitch pretty much all the time, but she might be a pro-tier shot-caller. She could keep the whole battle in her head and direct her team instantly to an advantageous position. It was all being streamed from Beatrix's computer, and the number of viewers was climbing fast despite the non prime time slot.

When three am rolled around, Melody was high on caffeine and sugar but feeling uncomfortable pressure. She tried to call a break, but before she could Beatrix declared them to be on a 'hot streak' and told her Twitch chat that there would be no more commercials for the next three games.

By now the group was in the Master level rankings pushing for Grandmaster. AFKing out for a potty break was not an option. Melody resigned herself to being in pain for the next hour until she shifted in her seat and was reminded of the padding swaddling her.

Her eyes flashed to her friends. They were laser focused on the game. Nobody was so much as glancing her way. With a nervous tremble in her hands, Melody took a sip of her drink and shifted her legs apart. Still, nobody noticed.

As the game exited the lobby and loaded the map, Melody tried relaxing her bladder a little. That didn't work out. Once she opened up, there was no stopping the stream from flooding her diaper with sopping wet that soaked her crotch and rear. Her face burned and her hands trembled on the controls; she fell behind her teammates. But still, nobody noticed. Some quick work with Pharah's jets and she was caught back up to her team. The game was on and she was in a well soaked diaper. She gave her team some WTF Girl side-eye and actually caught Gurpreet's gaze. Nothing happened, a quick nod and they were both back into their screens.

Determined to not give anyone cause to ask her what was up, Melody threw herself into the game. High-explosive death rained down on their enemies until even Beatrix was cackling in glee. The match ended with an embarrassing loss for what Beatrix's viewers told her was another highly ranked streamer team.

The next two games were not quite as one sided but still solid wins. It was great to be recognized as MVP by Beatrix, but Melody was looking forward to that commercial break where she could finally get out of her soggy diaper. Hiding it in Beatrix's bathroom would be a challenge. Hopefully there would be enough stuff in the trash can to cover it over, or she could pitch it out the window, or something.

When the commercial break hit, everyone stood up and stretched, groaning through the happy grins. "Stream is on mute," Beatrix said.

"Damn, those were some great games. Too bad it's not prime-time, we might actually get matched against pros," Yesenia said.

"Pros on their off-heroes maybe," laughed Mikhail.

"Guys I'm running commercials for fifteen minutes, get your break done and come back on time, got it?" Beatrix said.

"Girl, are you paying us out of the donations you're getting? Because you're talking like you're my boss," Gurpreet said.

"Actually I am, there's a little over six hundred tonight from subs and bits already. You're all getting a fair chunk of it," Beatrix said.

"Well shit. Then aye-aye captain," Gurpreet said.

Melody had been working her way around the group with her backpack in hand, hoping nobody would notice the sag in her pants. She dashed for the bathroom and closed the door. Everyone else was going to need to use the bathroom too, she had to find a spot to ditch the diaper, and fast. Dropping her pants, she investigated the window. No good, there was a bush pressed right up against the window, with her luck she'd end up framing the thing for whoever walked in.

"Hey Mel we gotta talk about your Pharah," Beatrix said on her way down the hall.

"Yeah, give me a sec," Melody called back.

"Since they nerfed the infinite flying I think our strat is weak on low maps, we need to switch it up and start having you and Preet swing around," Beatrix said. Without the slightest regard for privacy, she opened the door. Melody froze, as did Beatrix as soon as she realized what she was seeing. Even worse, Beatrix stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Is that a fucking diaper?" Beatrix asked.

"Shhh!" Melody said, trembling under a massive wave of embarrassment that threatened to compress her chest.

"Holy shit, it's got little bears and stuff on it. Well, not that many anymore because you really used that sucker," Beatrix said. She locked the door and advanced on Melody with a smirk.

"I uh, knew we'd be streaming for a long time and–"

"Bullshit," Beatrix said. "You live with that diaper girl, and you're into it.

"No, no this isn't–"

"Mel, shut the fuck up," Beatrix put a hand casually on Melody's mouth. "I know you're super hot for me, that's why you came over tonight on no notice. Course, I'm not into girls."

Beatrix slapped the soggy padding over Melody's butt and said, "But this might make things interesting."

Melody tried to back up and only managed to corner herself between the toilet and the tub. Beatrice was right in front of her, trapping her in. "Bea, no, please, don't tell anyone," Melody begged. The sheer weight of panic was making her break out in sweat all over like a fever.

"Don't worry, baby," Beatrix said. "This is your dream come true. Because I don't like girls. But this whole thing? This whole scared bunny thing you have going on? Yeah, it's fun, so you and me are gonna play."

"What?" Melody asked. It was too much, she was feeling dizzy, hollow inside.

Beatrix leaned in close and wrinkled her nose. She said, "Damn, you are pretty gross tonight. You're never squeaky clean but you stink even without the diaper."

Melody blushed again, her stomach in free-fall.

"Hah, I was right, you're embarrassed and you like it," Beatrix said. "Your nipples are about to poke right out of your shirt."

Melody threw her arms around her chest and bowed her head, still quivering. Quivering for a lot of reasons, she realized, one of them being that she would do anything to be under Beatrix in bed right now.

"This is amazing," Beatrix said. "We don't have a lot of time here, but we have enough for one quick thing. Get down on the floor."

"What? No," Melody protested. Everything was spinning, and the aching heat in her crotch was not helping.

"Lie down on the floor Melody," Beatrix said, grinning like a vampire. "I'm going to step on you."

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening..." Melody thought. The floor honestly sounded good, as dizzy as she was. Besides, all Beatrix had to do to make her friendless was open the door and call the rest of the group in. She could even tell her stream viewers. Melody half-tumbled to the floor, rolling over on her back.

"Maybe you'll catch a look at my panties," Beatrix said. "Try not to get a nosebleed, weeb." Beatrix raised a foot, and to Melody's shame she craned her head to see a flash of red lace up Bea's skirt. The foot came down on Melody's abdomen, right over her bladder.

"Let's see if you're done," Beatrix said, pressing down none too gently. Melody groaned, gasped, and to her even greater shame, finished emptying herself into the diaper. When Beatrix crouched down to feel the warmth in the diaper all Melody could do was cover her face and quiver.

It was, without question the most horribly embarrassing moment of her life. She was also one good squeeze on that diaper from loudly orgasming on Beatrix's floor.

"Nasty," Beatrix said, giving Melody's chest a light slap. She giggled at Melody's soft moan. "Alright, get up, put your pants on, and go back to your laptop."

"Let me get rid of this thing," Melody whimpered.

"Oh no honey, that's not happening. You're doing the rest of the stream in that diaper, and then you're staying after with me for some extra curriculars," Beatrix said.

The smart thing would have been to run home, but extra curriculars burned in Melody's ears like a promise of paradise. There was still the matter of figuring out a way to get Beatrix to promise to be quiet too. With a whimper, Melody pulled her pants back on over the soggy diaper. Beatrix even helped her yank them up nice and high, and cinched up the built-in belt.

"Get back to your seat, baby," Beatrix said. "We've already hogged the bathroom for most of the break."

Trying not to feel the squish in her pants, or trying not to enjoy the squish in her pants, Melody gingerly walked back to her seat and sat on her soggy padding.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

The rational part of my brain is screaming red flags

The other part...

nosebleed-anime.gif

???‍♀️?

• Like 1

The rest of the LAN party! Surely Beatrix will forget about all the threats she made...

-----

Chapter 7

The rest of the LAN stream was a hormone infused nightmare. Melody played as best she could, while constantly being goaded by Beatrix. Every mistake she made warranted the use of the word baby.

"Don't be such a baby, get in there.

Spit out your pacifier and shoot those guys.

Don't baby the jetpack, get up on that point!"

Not that the absolutely drenched diaper she was wearing was going to let her forget either. All the while Beatrix taunted her, Melody's mind raced with dread and excitement about what was going to happen after the stream. She couldn't forget the feeling of being cornered in the bathroom, mocked by a disgusted Beatrix. Her lips tingled from the touch of Bea's hand, her heart was squeezed by the humiliation.

Not a moment too soon and far too early, Beatrix called an end to the stream. Financially it was a huge success. Even paying for the new accounts they were all going to walk away with a few hundred bucks on top of the fun they'd had. As the other four teammates left one by one, Melody sat in her soggy, rashy diaper and waited for Beatrix to tell her what was to come.

"I thought they'd never leave!" Beatrix said after closing the door behind Ginger. "Alone at last, baby girl."

"Beatrix please," Melody said. "I'll do whatever you say, but please don't tell anybody okay? It's not a regular thing for me, I was doing it cause my roommate wanted to uh, play around."

"Oh good, you've already got rule one figured out!" Beatrix said, spinning Melody's chair to face her and leaning on the armrests. "You do whatever I say, or your secret is out."

Melody whimpered and said, "Please, Bea..."

"Let's see what's in your bag," Beatrix said, snatching it off the floor. She peered inside and cackled. "I fucking knew it. Another diaper and all kinds of baby supplies. You wanted to get caught, didn't you?"

"No! I–" she was cut off by Bea's hand on her mouth again.

"Hush," Beatrix said. "You're cute when you beg but I want you quiet for a moment. I still don't want to fuck you. This is about the control for me. We're not girlfriends. If you get off, it's because you're a dirty freak who is really into this stuff. Most likely you're going to have to jill-off when you get home."

Beatrix plopped down in an armchair against the wall. She looked Melody over and said, "If I feel like jilling-off with you around, I will, because you're here to be my toy and get stepped on. But I'm not all bad. If you're a really, really good baby and you do everything I say, maybe someday I'll let you eat my pussy."

Melody's mouth hung open. Having to sit and listen to that speech was almost as humiliating as being forced down on the floor and being stepped on. Getting turned on by that speech while in a wet diaper topped the bathroom experience for humiliation by a long shot. It was the absurdity that was the worst part. She could walk out of Bea's house right now. Nobody would believe Bea about the diaper without proof. Melody could laugh it off.

But she wanted it. She wanted to be the focus of Beatrix's attention. She wanted those beautiful hands on her body. God help her, she desperately wanted to bury her mouth in Beatrix's heavenly snatch. Even if it would never, in a million years actually happen. It was an obvious carrot dangled in front of her and she was going to pull the cart anyway.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything," Beatrix said. "That dumb fish-look you have tells me plenty. It's early and I'm tired as hell, so let's get going. Strip. Clothes off, but leave the diaper on."

Melody stood up and fumbled at her pants with trembling hands. As she slid them slowly down, Beatrix leaned over and whispered, "Come on baby, I want to see you naked."

A sort of whimpering moan came out of Melody before she could stop herself. There wasn't much to take off anyway, her shirt and socks, it hadn't been a day for a bra. She tried covering her chest but Beatrix pulled her arms to her sides.

"You know, you have some pretty nice tits," Beatrix said. She pushed Melody into turning in place, poking and prodding her at random intervals.

"How's that diaper feeling?" Beatrix asked.

"Feels gross," Melody said.

"Aww, you want it off, baby?" Beatrix asked.

"Yes please," Melody said.

"I don't know," Beatrix said. "As dirty and gross as you are right now, it kind of fits you. I mean look at this hair." She grabbed a clump of Melody's hair, it was greasy enough to clump, and let it flop down to her shoulder.

"I – I'm sorry," Melody said.

"Damn I wish the guys I get with would be half as good at subbing as you are," Beatrix said. "You beg nicely, you apologize, you're obedient..." She stepped in front of Melody and lifted Melody's chin with a fingertip, staring into Melody's eyes. "Are you my gross little diaper slut?"

Tears leaked out of Melody's eyes, she trembled between humiliation and desire, "Yes Beatrix."

"Yeah, this is a turn-on," Beatrix said. "I was a little worried it wouldn't be hot enough. Congratulations baby, you finally got me wet."

Melody hoped she wouldn't have to answer, she closed her eyes and whimpered softly.

"Oh, you liked that," Beatrix said. "Alright, you can ditch the diaper. And no going all cross-legged. I want to see this pussy that's been so hot for me."

It was a relief to rip open the tapes and let the diaper drop. Even to Melody's saturated nose, the smell made itself known, but the air was nice and cool on her skin. Beatrix leaning back to inspect her naked body sent another thrill through Melody.

"Not bad, you keep it shaved I see. Probably a good thing for a diaper slut," Beatrix said. "Now, bend over my lap." She patted her skirt.

Melody laid herself over Beatrix's legs. This was a dream come true, but it was happening in such a messed up way. Beatrix didn't wait, she started spanking Melody's ass like it was free real estate. The slaps weren't bad, in fact they barely stung. Melody had expected punishment from the spanking, not sexy slaps. Which was a punishment of its own, she supposed. It wasn't as if Beatrix was going to finish her off. Throwing whatever last tatters of dignity she had to the wind, Melody moaned and squirmed on Beatrix's lap, panting as the light spanking drove the heat between her legs to a furnace fire.

"That's probably enough," Beatrix said, stopping the spanking and laughing at Melody's extended whine. "Damn, you're all sticky with piss. My skirt is probably super dirty. Let's check and see how turned on you are..."

A finger sliding up Melody's slit nearly slipped into her soaking sex on its own. Her head came up as she shamelessly cried out, with tingles all over her crotch.

"Oh wow, you probably are going to come at some point when we're playing," Beatrix laughed. "My finger's gunky now though, and you know this isn't my thing." She shoved Melody off her lap and to her knees. After taking a moment to admire Melody's sweaty, flushed face, Beatrix put her wet finger to Melody's lips.

At this point the humiliation was a constant. In her obedient, horny haze she licked the finger. She'd never been a fan of her own taste, but this time it was heaven. Panting, she waited for more. A little bit more, and as Beatrix said, she'd be able to come.

"That's enough for now," Beatrix said, dashing all of Melody's hopes into a deep darkness. "Go to the kitchen and drink two tall glasses of water."

Melody obeyed. When she returned, Beatrix had her spare diaper laid out on the floor. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Bea wanted next. Melody laid down on the diaper. Lotion and powder rained down from a height, the lotion mostly landing in Melody's diaper area, but the powder drifting everywhere, sticking to Melody's sweaty skin. Bea taped the diaper up tight, and looked down at Melody.

"You look tired. You tired, diaper slut?" Beatrix asked.

She was tired all the way to her bones, Melody realized. The Adderall and the red bull had worn off a long time ago. The horny rush was running down. She was crashing in three or four different ways.

"Put your clothes back on and take a nap. You have until I finish adding up the money and clipping the stream for previews. I don't want you dying in a car crash on your way home," Beatrix said, nudging Melody with her toe.

Melody complied, half asleep by the time she was in her clothes, crashing out on the couch almost immediately. When she woke, she had a massive headache, and her bladder was screaming. She looked up to see that it was Beatrix that had shaken her awake.

"Wakie, wakie," Beatrix said. "Need to pee?"

"Yes..." Melody said, only half aware of the diaper she had on.

"Then do it," Beatrix said. When Melody hesitated, she got a light slap across the cheeks. "Piss yourself, slut."

Melody bit her lip and let go, soiling herself for the second time in Beatrix's house. There wasn't any buildup to make it feel sexy, she was ashamed, tired, and wet.

"Good baby!" Beatrix said. "I'd kiss you but your breath smells like dogshit. Go home."

Melody nodded and grabbed her bag, shuffling toward the door.

"Hey, diaper slut!" Beatrix called out, halting Melody in her tracks.

"Wh-what is it?" Melody asked.

"Shouldn't you thank me?" Beatrix asked, hands on her hips.

"Sorry. Thank you, Beatrix," Melody said, hanging her head.

"Good girl, now go home and beat off," Beatrix said.

Melody blushed, knowing she was going to do exactly that. Shuffling due to the uncomfortable wet padding around her crotch, she slipped out the door and was free from Beatrix at least for the moment.

When Melody got home, the house was mercifully empty. She waddled to her room and flopped down on the bed. The first orgasm reignited the fire that Beatrix had lit. It took two more to douse it. When she finally came down and could relax, Melody realized she was crying. It didn't make any sense why, her brain was John Cena level confused about it, but she couldn't stop either. She finally got to fool around with Beatrix, even if it was in a weird way, and still, sobs. Sobs that wouldn't subside for half an hour.

In her exhaustion, Melody gave serious consideration to passing out. Only the thought of Briana finding her tear streaked, stinking of sex, and in a soggy diaper gave her pause. Imagining Briana fetching Victoria to 'help' with the situation was enough to get her out of bed.

The shower did feel good, all forty minutes of it. The diaper was hidden away, deep in the outside trash. For some reason pajamas seemed like the pro-gamer move, so Melody put on her only pair. Clad in a Transformers PJ set, Melody crawled into bed and crashed hard.

The problem with having roommates was that they would make noise whenever they felt like it. Like in the middle of the afternoon, at like, four. Melody glared at the door but her laser-eyes failed to activate. They never activated when she woke up grumpy. Or any other time. Maybe she could do a return on Amazon.

Melody blew out a long sigh that ended in a raspberry. It was probably enough of a nap. She hauled herself out of bed and gave herself a quick look in the mirror. The evaluation came back at probably cleaner than she normally was, considering she'd showered. With a shrug she ventured out of her room in search of carbs.

Casey was in the kitchen looking all big and sporty. A light blue athleisure outfit and a perfect sheen of sweat were the outfit for the day. Big himbo energy for sure.

"Hey Melody, cute PJs," Casey said.

"Oh, thanks, I needed some comfort after a super long day and an all-nighter. Do we have Kraft dinner?" Melody asked, poking her head into the pantry.

"I could make you something way healthier than that," Casey offered.

"Would it taste exactly like Kraft dinner?" Melody asked. "Or would it break my comfort food needing heart?"

Casey laughed and walked over to the pantry, reaching into the back of the top shelf to produce two blue boxes of happiness.

"Thanks!" Melody said, grabbing butter and milk from the fridge.

"Why the all-nighter, isn't it early in the quarter for that?" Casey asked.

"Not school related," Melody said. "I have a friend who's a streamer. She and I and a few others have a high level Overwatch team. We made a ton of donations last night rocketing up the ladder."

"I didn't realize we had an e-sports celebrity in the house," Casey said.

"Ha-ha. I know better than to go pro e-sports," Melody said. "Big stress and tiny money."

"Yeah, it's the same in physical sports," Casey said. "I could have gone for the Olympics but honestly, it can chew you up even if you do get gold. And if you don't get gold, no one remembers you did it."

"Exactly. Champions eat cake, everyone else eats shit," Melody said.

"What are you going to do when you finish your program then? With that outlook you probably don't want to teach," Casey said.

"Hell no, seems like they're only adding adjunct positions nowadays," Melody said. Ingredients assembled, she stirred her double-batch of MSG and Cheese. "Freelancing is actually working okay right now, but at some point stable income would be nice. Maybe I can go through hell at a startup at some point and save all the money. Not sure really!"

"You've got a better setup than me if you're already making money," Casey said.

Melody nodded and stirred the pot. There was a question trying to escape her brain, but no good way to ask it. She didn't have many fucks to give on a good day, and the field was completely barren right now. With a shrug Melody gave in to temptation and asked, "So, uh, what's the deal between you and Briana?"

"Why, you interested in her too?" Casey asked, way too casually for such a quick clap back.

"No! No, I uh, am trying to figure out relationships and stuff here. It's a lot of people to keep track of, and I'm not good at that," Melody said.

"Yeah fair enough," Casey said, apparently actually not bothered. "It's kind of a friends with benefits thing I guess. I like her a lot, and we have a good time, but I have another girlfriend that I see a lot more often in a romantic way."

"Can I ask uh, how you got into her whole thing?" Melody asked.

"Sure. I was always attracted to Briana, and we ended up flirting when she was going through her whole transition. So the way we play kind of evolved with her needs. It turned out to be hot and so I kind of went with it," Casey said.

"Okay, sorry for being nosey," Melody said.

"I really don't mind," Casey said, chuckling. "You sure you don't have any interest? You two play a lot. More than anybody but Veronica and Jane do with her."

"She comes to see me mostly. I'm a shiny new toy, she'll get tired of me and calm down eventually," Melody said. It sounded a little too true. So true that she had to pretend to inspect the pot to hide a wince at the cold sharp feeling in her gut.

"I don't know, she's a pretty genuine person," Casey said.

"Hey Casey, hi Melody!" Briana chirped on her way into the kitchen. "Whatcha guys talking abou– Oh my gosh is that mac and cheese?!" Briana was in her grown up clothes but as always, she didn't sound it. It was hard to imagine her being adult in class.

Casey intercepted Briana's dash toward Melody, picking her up with comical ease and dangling Briana upside down by her ankles. Briana shrieked and giggled, holding on to her plain blue t-shirt to keep it from falling.

"Slow down you, that's Melody's dinner," Casey said.

"She can have some if she wants," Melody said, pulling the pot off the stove. "I have a bunch, and I can always make more if I need to."

"But she hasn't even asked you yet," Casey said. She pulled Briana up into her arms and tickled her, eliciting more shrieks and squeals.

"Sorry! Sorry Casey!" Briana gasped and giggled. "Melody, can I AUGH! Can I have some of the mac and cheese, please?"

Melody poured a pair of bowls and carried them to the table. "Sure, it's actually way too much now that I look at it."

Casey put Briana down and she scampered away from those powerful arms, panting and disheveled. She stuck her tongue out at Casey and plopped down next to Melody. "Thank you Melody."

"You're welcome," Melody said, grinning at the obvious delight on Briana's face.

"I'm going to bounce, need to do my second round of running," Casey said. "You two play nice."

"Hey, I'm not the kid here," Melody replied, surprising herself a little at the sharpness of it.

"Didn't say you were," Casey said, waving and jogging out the kitchen door.

"I like your PJs," Briana said. She scooted her chair close enough for her shoulder to touch Melody's.

"Thanks," Melody said. Was she going to be a kid in the house because she hung out with Briana a lot? That didn't feel good.

"Do you wanna play this evening?" Briana asked.

"Uh, I would love to, but staying up all night burned a lot of time that I should have been working," Melody said.

"Oh, okay," Briana said.

"Maybe this weekend though?" Melody asked.

"Oh, not until the weekend?" Briana asked.

"Depends on how much I get done," Melody said, feeling guilt sink in on top of the mac and cheese in her belly. "I really am behind."

"I understand, I have homework and stuff too," Briana said.

"Cool, sorry, you know how grad school and work and stuff gets," Melody said.

"Yeah, of course," Briana said, nodding but with no enthusiasm. "Thanks for making mac for me. I'll clean up the plates and pot and stuff if you want."

"You don't have to–"

"I don't mind!"

"Okay, okay, thanks Briana."

Melody got up awkwardly from the table and shuffled out of the kitchen. The whole conversation had been a Kobayashi Maru. Worst of all, there was a ton of work waiting for her. It was sorted into categories of mandatory, sort of optional, and actually optional. Unfortunately those categories were only for her school program. The 'optional' stuff was the paying work.

Melody whipped her pajamas off in a sudden flash of anger. In a few minutes she was back in leggings, a t-shirt, and her door was firmly closed. With the lights off and a red bull on the desk, it was time to get back to business.

• Like 9

Melody is clearly processing some stuff, poor girl. Beatrix is an emotionally manipulative bitch...

• SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Little Sister Briana CH 40 (The Finale!) 11/07/21