LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared to order this binky.??

I think I found an paci that I ACTUALLY like, but I'm too scared to order it because I don't want people to find out. Does anybody know if this binky would actually fit in my mouth?! I have the mouth of a 12 year old.?? LOL!?????

FIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_plane_back_view__18639.1643663865.jpg

FIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_side_view_720x.png

• Like 2
  • Little Cub Pants changed the title to Scared to order this binky.😥😬
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Do you have a link to where you are going to buy it from?

It looks like a pink one I recently bought, that I am not happy with.

Sure buddy!??????♥️???☺️?♥️?? https://pacifieraddict.com/fixx/

• Like 1

If this is their Fixx (sp?) size 10, then they are BIG. I went to their warehouse sale a couple of weeks ago, and intended to buy one just to try it, but it looked really, really big, the guard in particular - almost comically big. I might try fitting one of those size 10 nipples to a size 6 pacifier guard at some point, just to see what they feel like. But my go-to is their regular size 6 pacifiers. I have about 25 of them, and they are inexpensive and last a long time. I use one every night so I rotate through them and clean them and then rotate through them again. I like the size 6 teat because it stays in my mouth and doesn't put any pressure on my front teeth, whereas when I used to use toddler-sized pacifiers, my front teeth would ache a bit sometimes, and they'd tend to fall out while I slept. 

If you buy it let me know what you think.

In terms of buying from Pacifieraddict, which is a Rearz subsidiary, I have bought a TON of stuff from Rearz, mostly diapers but also onesies and pacifiers. They're very discreet. It doesn't show up on your Amex bill as " Diaper Fetish Superstore" and the packaging doesn't say "Enormous Adult Baby Pacifier". 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Looks cute, and they are a sponsor so supporting them is good :)

They are Mikey?!???? Wow! I didn't KNOW that.??☺️? Have you ever thought about trying to get ABU to become a sponsor?! I REALLY like ABU! I LOVE their Diapees!!!!!???????????♥️?☺️??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

They are Mikey?!???? Wow! I didn't KNOW that.??☺️? Have you ever thought about trying to get ABU to become a sponsor?! I REALLY like ABU! I LOVE their Diapees!!!!!???????????♥️?☺️??

ABU has never really worked with us, don't know why.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

ABU has never really worked with us, don't know why.

Well maybe you should try reaching out to them and see what they say. Maybe they can become a sponsor, that would be Awesome!!!!!???????♥️?????☺️?♥️?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Protex medical is having a sale on blue items until June 21. 25% off.

Really?! Thanks for letting me know buddy! Do you KNOW if they sell Diapees too?!????☺️??????? For Little Ones like me!

10 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Really?! Thanks for letting me know buddy! Do you KNOW if they sell Diapees too?!????☺️??????? For Little Ones like me!

They sell cloth diapees, and samples of a few disposables. Lots of covers and "plastic" pants though and other stuff.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

They sell cloth diapees, and samples of a few disposables. Lots of covers and "plastic" pants though and other stuff.

Cool! I LOVE disposable diapees!!!!!??????☺️??♥️??♥️??? I HATE cloth diapees though. Do the disposable diapees HOLD a LOT of pee-pees buddy?!?????????????♥️???

6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Cool! I LOVE disposable diapees!!!!!??????☺️??♥️??♥️??? I HATE cloth diapees though. Do the disposable diapees HOLD a LOT of pee-pees buddy?!?????????????♥️???

No idea, I've never used any that they sell.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My first pacifiers we're the 18 month size baby pacifiers. Like @Little Sherrithey sometimes fell out and did stress my front teeth. Next I bought a size 6 and a size 7 pacifier and put both to some use to see which one worked best for staying in and being comfortable. The size 6 was the hands down winner and the size I use exclusively now. FWIW, the size 7 is longer so it sits further back in my mouth and the bulb sits just back from the roof of the mouth where it should sit. That is the reason the bulb is rounded on the top, to fit in the arch of the roof of the mouth.

I Am surprised they went with a size 10 to be honest because unless you're a gorilla it's almost certain to be way too big. Maybe the people making decisions there are not users of their own products? @DailyDimaybe you should help them out and tell them they would do better to have an assortment of sizes because I would love to buy through the banner here but I won't buy a pacifier unless they have size six. It's like a shoe store that only sells size 10 in every style lol.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1