LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Return To Days Past, Which Ones?

If it were possible, to go back and look at some particular days, of your very young self, say before 8 years old. Go back and see, but you could not interact, or affect anything, something like the story of Scrooge. You could only view the shadows of things past. What is it you might go back to see? It should be diaper related, or along the lines of such, in the interest of this forum. But if it’s something else of importance, of your younger self you wish to bring up and share, feel free.  

While there’s lots of milestones of my own, that would be interesting for me to see, I’ll just throw out a couple I’m thinking of. 
One, a random day when I was a toddler, still needing my diapers. I’d love to see my mom get me ready, change my cloth diapers, watch her pick out a pair of plastic pants, and how they would have been snaked up and over my diapers. What clothes she’d get me into, and then see what trouble I would get into through the day. What nasty things, my sister might have done to me. See what I would have played with. I’m sure, I’d have my favorite blanket, I carried everywhere. I think it would be fun, to see my fat puffy cloth diapers and plastic pants bulging out. How much attention would I have paid to that back then? 
My other one, I’d like to see. I think it would be around that same time, as a toddler. I’d like to see, when I was out in the backyard playing. My mom would have to put me on a leash out there! I loved to escape the yard, managed to find ways through, or over the fence. So my mom would put a harness on me. It was first used, when in my baby carriage, so I wouldn’t fall out. It had a zipper in the back, that could not be reached to undo it. I had a long leash, one end tied to the back porch, the other end clipped to my harness. Now with that, there was no running off! The leash was long enough, to let me get up to the fence, but if I went to the extreme ends of the yard, I’d feel the leash pull tight, and I was stopped at it’s end abruptly! YANK!!! I would like to see that, especially when my older sister would play with me, but then leave with her friends. And I’d be at the end of my leash, tugging, crying, and wanting to go along, her laughing and waving bye bye! 
My harness looked like this one, only I think it was blue.

8A447A01-4F95-4863-9F0F-23F203702E81.jpeg

Those are a few days, I’d look into. There would be plenty more, but that’s enough for now.

So what might be yours?

• Like 1

Well buddy, and obviously this would go against you rules for not changing your past, but I would go back to what I was like at 7, 8, and 9, and see and relive the days where I have accidents in my pants everyday. And I would tell my mom I wanna wear Diapees, both at home and at school, and be an diaper boy!???? I would also want to go back to the night I lost my binky, and NEVER lost track of it in the first place. So I would never have to give it up. And I could trade it in for a new Spider-Man one. And I would go back to my Diaper days when I was 6 years old, and try to stay in diapers EVEN LONGER than I did. I'd also resist getting potty trained. and I'd want to convince my younger self to actually LIKE diapers so I could become a ABDL much sooner! And have more Diapered fun at an earlier age!???????♥️??????

• Like 1

Interesting question. Off the top of my head I'd say for sure that I'd love to be able to go back and see some of the episodes and incidents that I vaguely recall from my early childhood. Or just a normal evening where, after dinner, I went upstairs to get diapered for bed, and then I came down to watch a show with my brother and sister, my diaper sticking up out of the back of my pajama pants. My mom has a photo of me on Christmas morning wearing a diaper when I was maybe 5 or 6 - I'd love to see myself unwrapping my presents, and see how long I stayed in the diaper before getting dressed for the day. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on one of the mornings when we were driving up to the cottage, and instead of taking my diaper off and putting on underwear, my mom would put another diaper on me for the drive. Or I'd love to see an episode I only vaguely recall, were we were driving to Florida and we stopped somewhere, maybe Virginia or North Carolina, and I jumped out of the car at the rest stop and ran over to a playground and hung upside down from monkey bars... only to have some kid ask me why I was wearing diapers, because they became visible around my waist. Then I dashed back to my parents' car, but they were setting up for a picnic, and we sat there on the lawn for an hour while those other kids, and my brother and sister ran around on the grass, and my parents kept asking me if I didn't want to run and play because we had to get back in the car for another long drive soon, and I couldn't explain to them that it was because all those kids had seen my diaper in the playground and I did NOT want to play with them, I wanted to sink into the ground and disappear. 

I also really want to know the deal with a kid I used to be best friends with, and that I named myself after here, a girl named Sherri, who's mom used to send her out to play in just a diaper and a t-shirt, or a diaper under a sundress. That's when I really started realizing that there was something about diapers that had an alure to me. I was only 5 or 6, but all the other kids kind of avoided her, and whenever she came out, I was glued to her side. Our parents used to say that we were a couple. I was wearing diapers to bed at the time, and sort of knew that I didn't mind that, as long as it was only around my immediate family, otherwise I was paralyzed by anxiety if other kids were around, and terrified that anyone would find out (although I later found out my sister told lots of people back then). SO you'd think I would have avoided the kid who wore diapers, out of fear of guilt by association, but I followed her around like a puppy, because although I didn't know what a DL was, I was, in my heart, already a bit of a DL. 

I asked my mom years later why Sherri's mom used to send her out like that, and she told me it was because Sherri used to take her diaper off and stash it in the lobby of the low-rise apartment building they lived in, and the landlord had yelled at her mom. So sending her out in just a diaper meant she couldn't take it off. But that didn't explain WHY she wore diapers in the first place, to which my mom said she didn't know, a lack of curiosity that still amazes me, although I guess maybe it would have been impolite to ask. But her mom used to babysit my brother and I sometimes, so I knew that my mom knew her pretty well. 

Just a quick thought-dump of things I'd love to go back in time and observe and try to understand better. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well buddy, and obviously this would go against you rules for not changing your past, but I would go back to what I was like at 7, 8, and 9, and see and relive the days where I have accidents in my pants everyday. And I would tell my mom I wanna wear Diapees, both at home and at school, and be an diaper boy!???? I would also want to go back to the night I lost my binky, and NEVER lost track of it in the first place. So I would never have to give it up. And I could trade it in for a new Spider-Man one. And I would go back to my Diaper days when I was 6 years old, and try to stay in diapers EVEN LONGER than I did. I'd also resist getting potty trained. and I'd want to convince my younger self to actually LIKE diapers so I could become a ABDL much sooner! And have more Diapered fun at an earlier age!???????♥️??????

Yes, it is against the rules! ?‍♂️ ? But that’s ok, will let you off this time. It’s what you want, and it’s still good to have people share thoughts too. Now we have to figure out how to get you back ??? 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting question. Off the top of my head I'd say for sure that I'd love to be able to go back and see some of the episodes and incidents that I vaguely recall from my early childhood. Or just a normal evening where, after dinner, I went upstairs to get diapered for bed, and then I came down to watch a show with my brother and sister, my diaper sticking up out of the back of my pajama pants. My mom has a photo of me on Christmas morning wearing a diaper when I was maybe 5 or 6 - I'd love to see myself unwrapping my presents, and see how long I stayed in the diaper before getting dressed for the day. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on one of the mornings when we were driving up to the cottage, and instead of taking my diaper off and putting on underwear, my mom would put another diaper on me for the drive. Or I'd love to see an episode I only vaguely recall, were we were driving to Florida and we stopped somewhere, maybe Virginia or North Carolina, and I jumped out of the car at the rest stop and ran over to a playground and hung upside down from monkey bars... only to have some kid ask me why I was wearing diapers, because they became visible around my waist. Then I dashed back to my parents' car, but they were setting up for a picnic, and we sat there on the lawn for an hour while those other kids, and my brother and sister ran around on the grass, and my parents kept asking me if I didn't want to run and play because we had to get back in the car for another long drive soon, and I couldn't explain to them that it was because all those kids had seen my diaper in the playground and I did NOT want to play with them, I wanted to sink into the ground and disappear. 

I also really want to know the deal with a kid I used to be best friends with, and that I named myself after here, a girl named Sherri, who's mom used to send her out to play in just a diaper and a t-shirt, or a diaper under a sundress. That's when I really started realizing that there was something about diapers that had an alure to me. I was only 5 or 6, but all the other kids kind of avoided her, and whenever she came out, I was glued to her side. Our parents used to say that we were a couple. I was wearing diapers to bed at the time, and sort of knew that I didn't mind that, as long as it was only around my immediate family, otherwise I was paralyzed by anxiety if other kids were around, and terrified that anyone would find out (although I later found out my sister told lots of people back then). SO you'd think I would have avoided the kid who wore diapers, out of fear of guilt by association, but I followed her around like a puppy, because although I didn't know what a DL was, I was, in my heart, already a bit of a DL. 

I asked my mom years later why Sherri's mom used to send her out like that, and she told me it was because Sherri used to take her diaper off and stash it in the lobby of the low-rise apartment building they lived in, and the landlord had yelled at her mom. So sending her out in just a diaper meant she couldn't take it off. But that didn't explain WHY she wore diapers in the first place, to which my mom said she didn't know, a lack of curiosity that still amazes me, although I guess maybe it would have been impolite to ask. But her mom used to babysit my brother and I sometimes, so I knew that my mom knew her pretty well. 

Just a quick thought-dump of things I'd love to go back in time and observe and try to understand better. 

Oh wow, lots of things for you to want to go back and see! Maybe not so good on some, like your car trip in diapers, but some memories stay with us, good or bad, right ?‍♂️

• Like 2

I have a "memory" of being diapered for bed by my grandmother while staying the night with her. I put memory in quotes, because I am the youngest in my family, by many years, and can't figure out why I would have spent the night. My oldest siblings would have been 19 and 17. I've always wondered if it was a real memory. (If I could change the past, I would wet the diaper.)

• Like 2

Oh to turn back time and go visit a time in my past would be so delightful but rather than just one day, I would like to visit several days.  I would love to go back to a time to see myself as a real baby girl being cared for, diapered and dressed in all those pretty little baby girl dresses that my mother used to put me in, see myself cradled in my father's enormous arms and tucked sweetly into my crib.

I would also like to revisit the night I was about 6 or 7  years when my parents had finally had enough of my nightly bedwetting a put me in one of my baby brother's diapers, sealed it tight with duct tape and made me go back to bed.  If only I could whisper to that scared version of myself and tell her that "it's okay to wear diapers and later you will really enjoy them."

Another date in time I would like to visit is when I was in the hospital after another bladder infection.  I want to see myself being rolled down the surgery hall and watch as the doctors put me under and did whatever they did to me because to this day, I have no idea what they did because I have no scars from any surgery and my mother never speaks of it.  The only thing I do know is that when I woke up, I was in a giant metal crib with the bars all the way up in the recovery room and the nurse wasn't there to come to check on me.  Again, I would like to comfort that young version of myself and tell her "Relax, enjoy this time because sooner or later you are going to want to relive this."

Maybe I would like to visit my 6th grade self and give her the courage to walk out of the classroom when the Substitute teacher said I had to "Wait my turn to use the bathroom."  That young girl wouldn't have wet her pants leaving a lake of urine under her chair and earning the nickname "Puddles" for the next 6 years.

If I could visit my teenage self, I would watch as she made make-shift diapers out of old towels and plastic bags and whisper to her "Just buy some adult diapers at the pharmacy."  Maybe I should tell her to ask Mom to buy her them so she won't have to worry about bedwetting every night or having to skip the slumber parties for fear that she would pee all over her sleeping bag again.

Maybe I would tell her to wear a diaper on the day of her brother's wedding so that when the photographer made her stand outside on a cold October day for hours just so he could capture "just another roll of film," she wouldn't  end up peeing all over her bridesmaid gown and ruining her shoes.

Going back just to witness the joy of being a baby seems so easy but to silently witness the rest of my days would be torturous if I could do nothing to change them.  So never mind, I don't want to travel back in time just to observe what once was.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have a "memory" of being diapered for bed by my grandmother while staying the night with her. I put memory in quotes, because I am the youngest in my family, by many years, and can't figure out why I would have spent the night. My oldest siblings would have been 19 and 17. I've always wondered if it was a real memory. (If I could change the past, I would wet the diaper.)

You DIDN'T wet the diaper buddy?!????????

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Memories can be a tricky thing. Often, distant memories have bits missing, lost, forgotten, or misinterpreted. Sometimes our mind with try and help, and bridge gaps in some of the memories. So, when you say, I don’t remember how, why, or when on certain items, that’s when bits can be distorted and “auto-filled” in for you. 

1 hour ago, Jilly Poo said:

Oh to turn back time and go visit a time in my past would be so delightful but rather than just one day, I would like to visit several days.  I would love to go back to a time to see myself as a real baby girl being cared for, diapered and dressed in all those pretty little baby girl dresses that my mother used to put me in, see myself cradled in my father's enormous arms and tucked sweetly into my crib.

I would also like to revisit the night I was about 6 or 7  years when my parents had finally had enough of my nightly bedwetting a put me in one of my baby brother's diapers, sealed it tight with duct tape and made me go back to bed.  If only I could whisper to that scared version of myself and tell her that "it's okay to wear diapers and later you will really enjoy them."

Another date in time I would like to visit is when I was in the hospital after another bladder infection.  I want to see myself being rolled down the surgery hall and watch as the doctors put me under and did whatever they did to me because to this day, I have no idea what they did because I have no scars from any surgery and my mother never speaks of it.  The only thing I do know is that when I woke up, I was in a giant metal crib with the bars all the way up in the recovery room and the nurse wasn't there to come to check on me.  Again, I would like to comfort that young version of myself and tell her "Relax, enjoy this time because sooner or later you are going to want to relive this."

Maybe I would like to visit my 6th grade self and give her the courage to walk out of the classroom when the Substitute teacher said I had to "Wait my turn to use the bathroom."  That young girl wouldn't have wet her pants leaving a lake of urine under her chair and earning the nickname "Puddles" for the next 6 years.

If I could visit my teenage self, I would watch as she made make-shift diapers out of old towels and plastic bags and whisper to her "Just buy some adult diapers at the pharmacy."  Maybe I should tell her to ask Mom to buy her them so she won't have to worry about bedwetting every night or having to skip the slumber parties for fear that she would pee all over her sleeping bag again.

Maybe I would tell her to wear a diaper on the day of her brother's wedding so that when the photographer made her stand outside on a cold October day for hours just so he could capture "just another roll of film," she wouldn't  end up peeing all over her bridesmaid gown and ruining her shoes.

Going back just to witness the joy of being a baby seems so easy but to silently witness the rest of my days would be torturous if I could do nothing to change them.  So never mind, I don't want to travel back in time just to observe what once was.

Yes Jilly Poo, some of the memories can be nasty ones. And we can’t change what has past. We have to learn to live with, the bad damaged parts best we can. Don’t know of any “bad life eraser” to fix those. All one can do, is be the best person, now and today, that we can be. 
Sorry about those bad parts! ?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Memories can be a tricky thing. Often, distant memories have bits missing, lost, forgotten, or misinterpreted. Sometimes our mind with try and help, and bridge gaps in some of the memories. So, when you say, I don’t remember how, why, or when on certain items, that’s when bits can be distorted and “auto-filled” in for you. 

Yes Jilly Poo, some of the memories can be nasty ones. And we can’t change what has past. We have to learn to live with, the bad damaged parts best we can. Don’t know of any “bad life eraser” to fix those. All one can do, is be the best person, now and today, that we can be. 
Sorry about those bad parts! ?

Thanks AbabeBill,  I know that there is no going back to change the past or fix those memories and even if I could, would I still be who I am today if I did?  It has taken me all these years to accept that those things are all just moments in time that something bad happened and it is easier to remember those bad memories than the Happy ones because usually the happy ones don't leave emotional "Scars." 

I just know that if I could change them, the one thing that needed to change was ME.  I needed to stand up for myself and request or demand what would have made a better outcome for myself.  It is why I strive to be a better person in all the things I do today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I won't even go there, because to be fair if you go back looking at memories, like Scrooge, you have to consider them all.  Sure, the spirit of this posting is to go back and review or relive some happy diaper times, perhaps some that you may remember just a little but would like to refresh the memory of the whole experience.  I probably have some I'd like to look at, but then I'd have some not so pleasant ones as well, or even ones that started as pleasant but turned bad.  I do remember wearing diapers to bed until almost age 6 and a few specific things, but while I like wearing diapers now and then these days, back then it was embarrassing getting diapered in front of the family and getting them taken off in the morning.  Also on vacation trips, especially when visiting out of state relatives and staying at their homes having to wear diapers at age 5.  To this day, I still never want anyone I know to discover I sometimes like wearing diapers.

I have pleasant memories Christmas shopping with my mom as a kid, trips to Chicago Christmas shopping with the family as a teenager, happy family vacations and some not so happy things that happened on some of those trips.  One year when I was about 14 years old the family took a trip to Chicago Christmas shopping.  I spent a lot of time (this would have been about 1972) picking out gifts for my mom, dad and brother and making sure they were all hidden in the shopping bags.  I walked into my bedroom 2 days after the trip and found both my dad and older brother going through all my shopping bags.  They claimed they were "looking for some coffee mugs" they had bought for my mom.  They could have asked me!  Lame excuse!  I cried my eyes out and tried in vain to get my mom to drive me back to Chicago to return everything.  At that point I didn't want to give my dad or brother anything at all for Christmas after what they did.  My mom was pretty mad at my dad and brother, and to make matters worse, my dad tried to pass it off like I was a 3 year old and said, "We didn't see anything".  That was the worst, adding insult to injury by making it seem I was too dumb to think they would go through all the gifts I bought looking for something but "didn't see anything".  That ruined Christmas for me that year because I enjoy seeing the surprised looks on people's faces when they open what I bought for them. 

That's the point.  Something can start off as a very happy memory but turn into something bad that you might not remember had happened.  I don't want to relive any memories that may have started out happy but turned bad, and I have many of them.

• Like 1

I already remember being diapered twice and I had seen enough diaperings between 4 and 23 to get it. Nothing to see here

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jilly Poo said:

This rings very true for me. I wore diapers to bed most nights (this was the early 1980's and well before pull-ups), and later, when they stopped fitting me very well, my parents starting using tape on them. I don't think it was duct tape, maybe packing tape or Scotch tape, but I remember feeling like I was almost naked because the sides of the diaper were barely holding together, and I'd pull my shirt down as far as I could to cover it. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I was trying to be a big boy. 

Well, so much for that. I wish you had wet that diaper like the little boy you were. Being a big boy is drastically overrated.????? It doesn't get you anything except nasty big boy underwear, that you have to keep dry all the time, and that's a bummer. That's why Diapees are WAY BETTER than big boy undies!!!!?????????????♥️?♥️???

55 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well, so much for that. I wish you had wet that diaper like the little boy you were. Being a big boy is drastically overrated.????? It doesn't get you anything except nasty big boy underwear, that you have to keep dry all the time, and that's a bummer. That's why Diapees are WAY BETTER than big boy undies!!!!?????????????♥️?♥️???

I wish I had too.

• Like 1