LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping position?

My favourite is lying on my back, it takes longer and its more enjoyable and relaxed.

i do try and wait till im completely desperate and so sometimes im walking or sitting down, they are also fun positions. If its too big or hard I cave and do a usual squat 

• 2 weeks later...

No pooping position this morning, just standing in the kitchen getting coffee, relaxing, and messing my wet morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper. Sat down and looked at emails on my phone for squish 1, and got up, and now here for squish 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I put on my last Cushies Ultra plastic back diaper last night and couldn't hold it so I went to bed wet, which I don't really mind as long as I don't leak at night. I wet more during the night and did not leak. yay! Now that I am up this morning, I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee. No pooping position, again. relaxed and enjoyed the warm poopy load filling up my diaper. Sitting here sooo content, warm, squishy, no press out leaks, no diaper blow-out, just the pleasure of the solitude of the freshness of the early morning in my not so fresh diaper.

• Like 1

Squatting down with my hands on the back of my legs and pushing as hard as I can. It makes me feel like I’m a naughty little boy that is intentionally ignoring the potty. I wear pull-ups too, so I feel really naughty.

I messed my wet morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper 45 minutes ago while in the dining room checking emails on my phone. There was no "pooping position" because I just relaxed and enjoyed the warm poopy filling up my diaper.  Now my position is sitting here with a wonderful squish. The pink print Fairy Tale diapers looks so clean and innocent, but the inside sure isn't clean, but I will say going potty in my diaper is innocent.

Just squat a little bit like did growing up - always feels naughty pooing in my underpants or nappies - certainly got into trouble when I did it growing up - parents were ok with wetting as I was often caught short, but parents thought I should hold my poo and use the toilet 

• Like 1
On 3/24/2024 at 10:31 AM, Ryan1967 said:

Just squat a little bit like did growing up - always feels naughty pooing in my underpants or nappies - certainly got into trouble when I did it growing up - parents were ok with wetting as I was often caught short, but parents thought I should hold my poo and use the toilet 

The naughty feeling never really goes away, does it? Especially in undies but even in a diaper. 

I will squat a bit if standing as I did when a kid and couldn't hold it anymore or sometimes when sitting just shift off the chair a little bit and go.

• 1 month later...