LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart.

So earlier this evening after dinner, I went shopping with my family. And I got lost inside of Walmart while I was with them. I forgot how easy it is to get lost in there.???????☺️?? My inner Little side was like, "Daddy?!" "Mommy?!" "WHERE ARE YOU?!"????????♥️?????????????

3 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

Oh no!! That's why you gotta keep your hand on the cart! Or hold daddy's hand!! ?

YEAH! DEFINITELY!????????? I REALLY like you buddy!?????♥️??♥️?♥️???

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So tell me about yourself buddy. what do you like to do for fun? What's Your name by the way?! My name is Jesse!?????♥️????♥️?????

My name is Cody! I like theatre, exploring in nature, and watching movies. ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

My name is Cody! I like theatre, exploring in nature, and watching movies. ?

Oh, That's VERY cool! I guess I have 4 Codys to keep up with now. LOL!???? This is gonna get exhausting, REALLY quick!???????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh, That's VERY cool! I guess I have 4 Codys to keep up with now. LOL!???? This is gonna get exhausting, REALLY quick!???????

Haha! I can also go by CJ if that will help ya, lol!! What do you like to do for fun?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

Haha! I can also go by CJ if that will help ya, lol!! What do you like to do for fun?

Thanks buddy! That REALLY helps me out! You have NO IDEA how helpful that is.???? I like to play video games, watch movies, talk to my friends online, talk to the ABDL community online, go out to eat in different places, and I like to make fudgie wudgies in my diapee!?? And I'm an TOTAL Daddy's Boy!???? I'm also on telegram and Twitter. You can find me there ALSO, if you want. I also live in Fort Worth Texas!???????

15 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Thanks buddy! That REALLY helps me out! You have NO IDEA how helpful that is.???? I like to play video games, watch movies, talk to my friends online, talk to the ABDL community online, go out to eat in different places, and I like to make fudgie wudgies in my diapee!?? And I'm an TOTAL Daddy's Boy!???? I'm also on telegram and Twitter. You can find me there ALSO, if you want. I also live in Fort Worth Texas!???????

Howdy partner! ?

I'm in Ennis, but like to visit around DFW! I'm still new to this community. I have onesies and plushies. I haven't gotten into diapies but really want to just don't know where to start. I'm really bad at videogames ?? You can't go wrong with food and desserts!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

Howdy partner! ?

I'm in Ennis, but like to visit around DFW! I'm still new to this community. I have onesies and plushies. I haven't gotten into diapies but really want to just don't know where to start. I'm really bad at videogames ?? You can't go wrong with food and desserts!

Oh, I know some GREAT Diapees you can try buddy!??????♥️? Some of my FAVORITES are ABU cushy, and ABU super dry kids, and the BetterDry Diapees, the megamax Diapees, and the crinklez. Each one of them ALSO has samples to get you started!?????? So you can try it for yourself, and order a case if you like them!???

10 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh, I know some GREAT Diapees you can try buddy!??????♥️? Some of my FAVORITES are ABU cushy, and ABU super dry kids, and the BetterDry Diapees, the megamax Diapees, and the crinklez. Each one of them ALSO has samples to get you started!?????? So you can try it for yourself, and order a case if you like them!???

Awesome!! Will definitely have to check all those diapees out!!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

Awesome!! Will definitely have to check all those diapees out!!

Trust me buddy, you're REALLY gonna like them. They hold a LOT of pee-pees for Little Ones like yourself!????????♥️? Let me KNOW what you THINK of them, once you TRY them!???????♥️????

9 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Trust me buddy, you're REALLY gonna like them. They hold a LOT of pee-pees for Little Ones like yourself!????????♥️? Let me KNOW what you THINK of them, once you TRY them!???????♥️????

I'll let you know for sure! Hopefully I can put them on correctly or daddy may laugh at how cute I am trying on my diapeee! ???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cjbabytx said:

I'll let you know for sure! Hopefully I can put them on correctly or daddy may laugh at how cute I am trying on my diapeee! ???

I'm GLAD you have a Daddy buddy! I WISH I had mine. But unfortunately, I have to wait until heaven to meet them.??????????? But I VERY MUCH look forward to that day!????????♥️? I have ONLINE Daddies though, so THAT helps!?????????????????♥️?

4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I'm GLAD you have a Daddy buddy! I WISH I had mine. But unfortunately, I have to wait until heaven to meet them.??????????? But I VERY MUCH look forward to that day!????????♥️? I have ONLINE Daddies though, so THAT helps!?????????????????♥️?

Sadly, I don't have a Daddy in person or online either. This is just wishful thinking until I meet someone who wants to take on that role.

• Like 1

Then stay out of any Ikea you hppen to find

• Like 1

Ikea in Norway has gotten a lot better with lots of shortcuts and signs everywhere, so its not bad at all anymore.
When they started up there wasn't any shortcuts, and barely any signs, so you had to walk through the whole store to get out. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, GabeG23 said:

that is what it's like for me when I go shopping with my parents and we split up I feel like I get lost and can't find them anymore not into little stuff just saying and yes I still live with my parents

There's NO shame in that buddy, so do I. There's NOTHING to be embarrassed about. I just think it's one of those things society puts stigma on so we look at it as shameful to STILL be with our parents. Which is again, just ANOTHER one of those things that society does wrong for the world. And honestly, it's ridiculous!???

• Like 1

If I stop to look at something for a minute my mom will completely disappear. She has no shopping flow and will go to the opposite side of the store and back. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

There's NO shame in that buddy, so do I. There's NOTHING to be embarrassed about. I just think it's one of those things society puts stigma on so we look at it as shameful to STILL be with our parents. Which is again, just ANOTHER one of those things that society does wrong for the world. And honestly, it's ridiculous!???

Gonna jump on this also cause I still live with my parents too. The housing market and inflation has really made it hard to make any movements forward, but I'm enjoying the more time that I have with my parents because who knows what the future will bring. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cjbabytx said:

Gonna jump on this also cause I still live with my parents too. The housing market and inflation has really made it hard to make any movements forward, but I'm enjoying the more time that I have with my parents because who knows what the future will bring. 

Exactly buddy, that's a VERY GOOD point! Time is precious! And once they're gone, they're GONE! I just WISH society didn't think that living with your parents was a bad thing, because it's NOT. There's LOTS of LEGITIMATE reasons to STILL be living with your parents. I mean HELL, EVEN if you just wanted to keep them company, that's a VALID reason as any other. And I think society REALLY needs to get their head out of their ass when comes to stuff like THIS! Sorry, I'm just VERY PASSIONATE about this topic. I've had to be around people that have had that thought process and I'm just like, "REALLY?!"??????

There is living with your parents and there is living in the same house.
Often we hear about kids living in the basement or garage, which is completely fine.
Living side by side in same apartment.... not so much. 

Of course there is some exceptions, like DailyDi. 

If you split up in a huge store you should set a time and meeting place, but its not really a big problem if both have phones.

• Like 1

When I was a kid we would go shopping Friday evening at places like Kmart, Sears, wherever.  I would be bored out of my skull and my mom would just dawdle in one place forever.  The minute I turned away for a few seconds and then looked back again, she would be gone.  I mean, half way across the store!  I swear she did it on purpose, just waiting for me to turn away for 10 seconds to take it on the lam and beat it all the way across the store, leaving me to panic and try to find her.

• Like 1

I cant remember that far back.   But, every now and then, I still go out with my mom and sister (when visiting family) mostly to get away from having to watch fishing shows or football as that seems to be the only things my step father watches.   However, that doesn't mean going into women's clothing stores fortunately.  I have to draw the line somewhere!   Usually it's fabric/craft stores. 

As far as living at home - there's a difference between still living WITH your parents vs. living OFF your parents.  It's mostly a perception that if you're still there, that you're "free loading" off the parents.  That's obviously not always true, but it's almost certainly a lot truer today than it was in years past.  It is most certainly the case of one of my nephews.  He has ZERO ambition and just wants to stay up all night playing video games online with his buddies.  Quite frankly, I couldn't wait to get out on my own!   But I also understand that the current real estate market is making it impossible to buy anything because prices have simply gone INSANE!  Rents have gone INSANE.  Availability is next to nothing - at least in the major metro areas.   I heard on the news that there are now more AIR BnB listings in New York City than there are actual rental listings!

• Like 1