LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids are easy

I would HOPE that kids would never be THAT gullible. I NEVER was!???? But then again, I wasn't most kids!?? LOL!???????☺️?♥️?????

• Like 1

When my friends daughter was 3 years old and we went anywhere, lunch or anyplace, she would dawdle and be at the restaurant door while everyone else would be in the car waiting for her.  Her dad would always yell and tell her he was leaving and she would rush to the car.  One day he told her that and she said, "Your not going to leave me Daddy!"  My friend said, "I guess that one won't work anymore!"  As it was, one time later we were going somewhere and she was dawdling again as usual so he backed the car down the driveway and drove up the street (all the time planning to come right back).  His daughter stood at the door with her mouth hanging open and a shocked look on her face, then rushed in to tell her mom.  When my friend came back a minute later his now 3-1/2 year old daughter was crying.  She did learn after that when dad says "now", she better get a move on. 

• Like 3

My grandfather told me, over and over, that he was aboard the Titanic when it sank, and he even helped people into lifeboats.

I got all the way to high school before I did the math and realized HE WASN'T BORN when the Titanic sank.

• Haha 4

My late wife got to the second or third grade before she found out that she hadn't been carrying her lunch to school in a bunch lucket. "That's what Daddy always called it"

• Like 1