LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering what people do to help relieve anxiety especially when really stressed out. I have tried breathing/mindfulness, watching movies/tv, video games to distract myself but I have noticed I get stuck when high stress and anxiety and nothing seems to help me get over it other than time. Just wondering if anyone has any tricks they try to help relieve anxiety quickly ?

My go to is a short nap in my Daddy's lap. I curl up, lay my head in His lap and He snuggles a stuffie in my arms then strokes my hair. I'm usually asleep in minutes and then sleep for about an hour. Upon waking up my stress level is way, way down.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually try to play out the situation in my mind.  Then I remind myself that whatever worst case scenario I play out, it usually has a small chance of actually happening that way.  Awfulizing is a key part of stress...then a walk or run usually helps me clear my head.  There is obviously no cure-all with stress, though!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DLJeff52 said:

I usually try to play out the situation in my mind.  Then I remind myself that whatever worst case scenario I play out, it usually has a small chance of actually happening that way.  Awfulizing is a key part of stress...then a walk or run usually helps me clear my head.  There is obviously no cure-all with stress, though!

This works!!! The only way through is out! I find that if I ignore things, it just gets worse. But if I dive in, I go deep and then it gets better.

Also, try working out, like running, working up a sweat, walking, etc. Nature, digging in the dirt (gardening etc) is helpful too.

• Like 3
On 5/22/2022 at 9:21 PM, Arceus said:

Just wondering what people do to help relieve anxiety especially when really stressed out. I have tried breathing/mindfulness, watching movies/tv, video games to distract myself but I have noticed I get stuck when high stress and anxiety and nothing seems to help me get over it other than time. Just wondering if anyone has any tricks they try to help relieve anxiety quickly ?

I have a baby doll I hold and go into little space, if he is unavailable I rub the hem of my shirt in between my fingers and thumb

• Like 1